Stomach Butterflies: Project Revival

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Stomach Butterflies: Project Revival

Postby EliseSB » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Hey everyone! Happy new years.

So... this project was dead. I never officially announced that it happened, but I fell apart. I had my first semester of College at the tail end of 2019, and it was not a good year.

Stomach Butterflies came, garnered a lot of attention and support, and then promptly disappeared. Today, I announce that your support was not in vain. My new years resolution is to make a little bit of progress, every day, and communicate ALL of it.

I'm not the most organized (better than average) and it's a big commitment. So unlike last time, I have plans. I have made a team of the meanest, most demanding fans I have (I'm kidding, I love you guys) to haggle me for proof that I am progressing every day. My Elite Elise-Watcher task force will be given a copy of my detailed, day by day plans for the next two and a half months, and will help me push for progress all the time. If you'd like to join the Elise Watchers, uh... PM me. I'm not offering a material wage or anything, but if you like the game concept and want to ensure it'll be a reality sooner, it's a fairly no commitment gig that has a profound effect.
I didn't start on January 1st because my laptop needed to be repaired first. But I'm starting now. I don't have anything concrete to show you yet, because I'm announcing my return to the project, but I will be updating weekly, and you can expect to see some of the proof I'm showing my team.

Before I sign off from this announcement, I'd like to apologize. I'm sorry I went dark for so long. Not making progress could be excused by a depressive phase and college stress, but not saying something about it isn't. I was tempted to wait until next week to write this, but I figured it was best if I communicate *now*. This was hard. I feel especially awful for any patrons who felt scammed, but I assure you that money will support the project in the end. I'll make 2020 a year of progress for this game and commit to finishing at least three romantic interests. That's both my goal and my apology gift. I hope you'll enjoy.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Glad to hear it's back on track and that you have a plan for staying active. Looking forward to watching this develop.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:11 pm

Shit happens Else.

No pitchforks and flaming torches here. :)

lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Hope to see more :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gnotagnome » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:27 am

wasra1 wrote:Hope to see more :D

same
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Postby Tunknownusert » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:51 am

What a tease :P I want more already! Love to see more content from you so this was a welcome sight. Look forward to seeing how this game progresses
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby LegitUsername » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:19 pm

A yuri vore game with player prey potential? I shall watch this with great interest!
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:49 am

This was a very nice game to play through. I do hope you'll return to revisit this!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby demonmeme » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:08 am

how do I leave the room
demonmeme
New to the forum

Postby LordKentus » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:58 am

I do hope that one day this is eventually revisited it, it was a short but enjoyable game.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game