Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby tanker1992 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:41 am

Can you add a teacher breast vore
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby awesomebill20 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Saw audio for burps in the files is there a burping scene?
awesomebill20
New to the forum

Postby Lampwalk » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 am

Hi! Any news about the new update?
Lampwalk
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:04 am

tanker1992 wrote:Can you add a teacher breast vore

Maybe in the future. I've noticed this type of character seems heavily requested by the community so there could be some chances. But only time will tell.

awesomebill20 wrote:Saw audio for burps in the files is there a burping scene?

No, there isn't one yet.

Lampwalk wrote:Hi! Any news about the new update?

It's still progressing, a bit slowly but it's progressing. We're at about half of the contents that will be released in this update. While it's true that there are still quite a good amount of things to do, we've already done the most difficult ones so adding the rest of the content would be easier. We however don't yet have an estimated date for the release. Making a polished game such as this one requires a lot of efforts so I hope you guys would have a bit of patience still.
DevS098
Participator

Postby chris999 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:51 pm

Can you make a idol scene? if not its okay your game is really fantastic can not wait to see the next update! I wish you the best of luck!
chris999
New to the forum

Postby Lampwalk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:52 am

DevS098 wrote:
It's still progressing, a bit slowly but it's progressing. We're at about half of the contents that will be released in this update. While it's true that there are still quite a good amount of things to do, we've already done the most difficult ones so adding the rest of the content would be easier. We however don't yet have an estimated date for the release. Making a polished game such as this one requires a lot of efforts so I hope you guys would have a bit of patience still.

Nice, thank you for the reply. I understand that you can't give us certain date, but at least tell us: any chance that we will see the update in this year? Anyway, thank you for the hard work, can't wait to see the update!
Lampwalk
New to the forum

Postby Derikdon » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:18 pm

I absolutely love this game. I can't wait for the next update.
Last edited by Derikdon on Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Makai » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:14 pm

I really like this game! Not many games actually cater to this fetish. I hope you're doing well and that that the fact that people like your game will motivate you to keep updating it with content.
Makai
New to the forum

Postby weareriot » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Lampwalk wrote:
DevS098 wrote:

Nice, thank you for the reply. I understand that you can't give us certain date, but at least tell us: any chance that we will see the update in this year? Anyway, thank you for the hard work, can't wait to see the update!

The update, unfortunately, has been delayed due to some reason. I assume it will be released in early 2020
weareriot
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Just a reminder that you should not ask for update on this forum. As always, when there is update it will come. There is no need to ask for it.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Whosawnothing » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:01 am

I like the game but I need to share my thoughts. Drowsy needs to change.
The simplest I can think of make it not drain but count down to a lose, so you can make a final push before failing. My other idea is overly complex but i am sharing anyway.
Rests get better results but have limited uses and get worse if used to much in a short time.
Also make the g-spot message show more then once so we might figure out it isn’t rng without looking it up

Keep up the good work and may you find novel solutions for these wacky scenarios
Whosawnothing
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Ok, first of all, once again, thank you.. thank you for all of this support, 1000 members on our discord server is something truly amazing! Thanks from the deepest part of my heart to having helped us to reach such a milestone! :D
And today, I want to reward you with a news that will make you all go WILD!
You guys like to have fun with our girls, doing many things, escaping, pleasuring them and receiving such a wide array of different dialogues that helps make them completely unique and feel as amazing characters.
Well, ladies and gentleman, this update is gonna to introduce something you guys have been asking for, that have suggested, that have dreamed that have..... many other things probably xD
Without further ado....!
The girls are gonna have a relationship system!

That's right! We're finally able to make one of our first and.. up until this moment hidden aim: deepening your bond with your favourite girl!
Anyway... of course such a noble aim has a cost. The amount of resources and time needed to make this would surely be quite high.. so this feature won't be accessible to all the girls instantly but rather being added with time.

And for this next update, Shina will be the very first girl to get this new system!
I hope you guys are madly excited for this!! Thank you once again and...

Stay Tuned!! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby hatsukaze » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:33 pm

Sounds exciting
I am working hard on my English .
hatsukaze
New to the forum

Postby dherosparkman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am

That‘s wonderful,I am really looking forward to falling in love with Kasumi :lol:
dherosparkman
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:31 pm

DevS098 wrote:Ok, first of all, once again, thank you.. thank you for all of this support, 1000 members on our discord server

This is technically for all of your games anyway, not just this one. A lot of people joined because of the other game in particular.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sumgai89 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm

I've been lurking Eka's for the past few months, almost entirely because of this game. Of all the Shrink Exp style games that I'm aware of, this is definitely the most polished and stable. It's only weakness is the lack of content relative to Shrink Exp. I'm eagerly anticipating the next update, but I'm curious about how the relationships will manifest in game. I really like the way that the girls treat the player as an object for their pleasure. Will that continue with the relationship system? They can be a little cruel and dismissive with you at times, so there's definitely some room for them to grow more kind towards you without them suddenly thinking of you as a person.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby Makai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:19 am

The discord link for the server seems to have expired. May a new one be posted so I can join? :D
Makai
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:37 am

Hey uh. If you live inside the futa girls cock, how are you not ejected when she has to pee?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Cobbly wrote:Hey uh. If you live inside the futa girls cock, how are you not ejected when she has to pee?

Because you're in the balls, not the bladder. Different areas.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxSpirit » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm

DevS098 wrote:Ok, first of all, once again, thank you.. thank you for all of this support, 1000 members on our discord server is something truly amazing! Thanks from the deepest part of my heart to having helped us to reach such a milestone! :D
And today, I want to reward you with a news that will make you all go WILD!
You guys like to have fun with our girls, doing many things, escaping, pleasuring them and receiving such a wide array of different dialogues that helps make them completely unique and feel as amazing characters.
Well, ladies and gentleman, this update is gonna to introduce something you guys have been asking for, that have suggested, that have dreamed that have..... many other things probably xD
Without further ado....!
The girls are gonna have a relationship system!

That's right! We're finally able to make one of our first and.. up until this moment hidden aim: deepening your bond with your favourite girl!
Anyway... of course such a noble aim has a cost. The amount of resources and time needed to make this would surely be quite high.. so this feature won't be accessible to all the girls instantly but rather being added with time.

And for this next update, Shina will be the very first girl to get this new system!
I hope you guys are madly excited for this!! Thank you once again and...

Stay Tuned!! :D

That's wonderful!
However, I personally would also like to play not for the man, but for the futanari.
FoxSpirit
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game