Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.2 --- 10/04/20

Postby shmaravoz2011 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:37 pm

racer4561 wrote:Plzzz can someone tell me how they did the anal vore scene

Afternoon coffee
shmaravoz2011
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Okay so I will give what I have found so others can find the last two girls too:
Minami:
Spoiler: show

You can find her in the house Kasumi brings you to (given it's her mom and they obviously live together) where she will be in the kitchen at spesific times, not sure all of them but while Kasumi is making her homework is one of them.

Akari:

I really don't know the spesific of HOW I got to the bath house, I had gotten to the nightclub trough Minami, and were just randomly checking the NPC's when one of the ones on the dancefloor's scene somehow took me to the bathroom of the bathhouse instead of the nightclub. The "stuff in bag" text part was longer then normal so I think this is at least one legit way of getting there but no clue if it what THAT ONE NPC or if its a % chance event and if that is the case, whether it's only at nightclub or everywhere.

Akari her self is hard to find but try on your own and if you need a hit then then here:

Look at the hair color... yeah seriously like with Kasumi, that's all the sign we get.
Also DevS098, if the hair color is going to be the only way to identify them then please tell us what it is in the hints you have put there... I luckily took a few good looks at all the girls before I tried but I could easily have spendt 10 min hard forcing it by just saving right before interacting with one and then reloading if it started with the standard line and then repeat for the next until I found her... that's not a fun way to play a game though so drop us some hints please.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jedsho1234 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Can someone share a save at Kasumi's house? Personally not a futa fan, so don't really want to go through that content if I can avoid it.
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:34 pm

I love the addition of spells to the gameplay, really adds a fun new dynamic and motivates you to experience every girl, also adds a sense of significance to the time of day since on nighttime has the dreams. I also love the new AV character, written to the usual, exceedingly good quality you guys never fail to deliver.

The only request I would make is that it would be nice to be able to sleep after making the new girl orgasm like you can do with Kasumi, would allow for fun interaction where you get her off like a good toy/pet then happily get some well earned sleep back inside her colon.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby derfinn01 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:58 pm

for the one who want to know the bed at the diso/Nightclub is at the storgae room. Down run to the full left then down after it right.
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Hansony wrote:Okay so I will give what I have found so others can find the last two girls too:
Minami:

You can find her in the house Kasumi brings you to (given it's her mom and they obviously live together) where she will be in the kitchen at spesific times, not sure all of them but while Kasumi is making her homework is one of them.

Akari:

I really don't know the spesific of HOW I got to the bath house, I had gotten to the nightclub trough Minami, and were just randomly checking the NPC's when one of the ones on the dancefloor's scene somehow took me to the bathroom of the bathhouse instead of the nightclub. The "stuff in bag" text part was longer then normal so I think this is at least one legit way of getting there but no clue if it what THAT ONE NPC or if its a % chance event and if that is the case, whether it's only at nightclub or everywhere.

Akari her self is hard to find but try on your own and if you need a hit then then here:

Look at the hair color... yeah seriously like with Kasumi, that's all the sign we get.
Also DevS098, if the hair color is going to be the only way to identify them then please tell us what it is in the hints you have put there... I luckily took a few good looks at all the girls before I tried but I could easily have spendt 10 min hard forcing it by just saving right before interacting with one and then reloading if it started with the standard line and then repeat for the next until I found her... that's not a fun way to play a game though so drop us some hints please.

You simply got lucky. Like what happens with schoolgirls, they offer a small chance for you to cicle between the school and the cafè. In a similar way nightclub and bathhouse random girls cycles through these two maps. Another idea to branch even more your travels, let's say. 8)

About your thing about hair color you probably are right. I didn't place any hint just because the girls could easily be found in the "signature" maps they are from due to having a style completely different from the other. But I see the issue and I will try to give more reliable hints in the future. My apologies.

jedsho1234 wrote:Can someone share a save at Kasumi's house? Personally not a futa fan, so don't really want to go through that content if I can avoid it.

We did thought about who isn't a fun of Futas so there's an additional way to get into Kasumi's house from the school:
Along with the addition of purses for all the studends, the one of Kasumi is opened and allows a "quick" travel towards her house and viceversa back to the school.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:The only request I would make is that it would be nice to be able to sleep after making the new girl orgasm like you can do with Kasumi, would allow for fun interaction where you get her off like a good toy/pet then happily get some well earned sleep back inside her colon.

Maybe a bit hard to manage at the moment but this is indeed possible. Also, thanks for the compliments :D

And thanks to everyone for their support. It means a lot for me! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby tarzan123 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:25 pm

I'm really having trouble finding the AV scene with Shina, could anyone please help me get it? I know you need her to be unsatisfied with you, but I don't know what to do once I get to that stage.
tarzan123
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 pm

tarzan123 wrote:I'm really having trouble finding the AV scene with Shina, could anyone please help me get it? I know you need her to be unsatisfied with you, but I don't know what to do once I get to that stage.

Simply insist on doing anything that would piss her off and after a while.. you'll get what you deserve 8)

Also note that despite with a longer route, there's a way to get there by being nice to her too :wink:
DevS098
Participator

Postby MeantTo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:42 pm

DevS098 wrote:
tarzan123 wrote:I'm really having trouble finding the AV scene with Shina, could anyone please help me get it? I know you need her to be unsatisfied with you, but I don't know what to do once I get to that stage.

Simply insist on doing anything that would piss her off and after a while.. you'll get what you deserve 8)

Also note that despite with a longer route, there's a way to get there by being nice to her too :wink:
Wow, came and registered here to ask about a hint to other new scenes with her, but you already answered this question, thanks :)
Last edited by MeantTo on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeantTo
New to the forum

Postby Max28z » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 pm

could we have a clue to find a way to the bathhouse other than NPC ? Or a clue to find Akari out of the bathhouse ?
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:01 pm

I think I suck at this game, I cant escape into the cafe
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Everytime I try, she just says that she'll play with me again later
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleksandrovich07 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Does anyone know how to get the AV part where
Shina is having a PE class?
Aleksandrovich07
New to the forum

Postby zim6565 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:39 pm

How do you get the ub with Shina?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby derfinn01 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:10 pm

zim6565 wrote:How do you get the ub with Shina?

Stay inside and pleasure her. After some time a new scene should come up.
i need myself a lot of time for up to come up ca. half a hour only her. Then suddenly the scene come up.

You should save at the evening secene
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 pm

So keep escaping her breast and going back to her then?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby derfinn01 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:52 pm

no stay by her and make her cum two times then go back sleep, but not then you are in the classroom.

damm but we really need charisma display by this questions
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:07 pm

Okay I think I got a handle on things now, also I love how you made this game. I hope there will be future updates
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:07 pm

yeah, perhaps a charisma or progress bar would be helpful during the conversation, and probably any future ones

i still havent figured out the exact conversation combo for either the angry AV or UB events, for the UB im currently trying to talk to her in her happy mood after staying with her for a while.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:44 pm

derfinn01 wrote:no stay by her and make her cum two times then go back sleep, but not then you are in the classroom.

damm but we really need charisma display by this questions

Since you seem to have gotten the scenes I guess I will be posting some questions here and read them tomorrow (it's 2 hours past when I should have gone to bed cause of this game so I kinda have to stop trying now):
Do you need to make her orgasm during a spesific scene or does any scene count?
Do you get the UB from the "romance" part or some other way?
Is it possible to get it from just the "romance" part?
Do you know for sure it need to be 2 times and not more/less?

I guess in short I just want to ask you to give as much info as you can. I would appreciate any help I get for when I get back to this tomorrow.

Also if you or anyone else reading this know how to get the AV scenes with her feel free to chip in.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game