Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.301 --- 16/05/21

Postby EvanLora » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:12 am

Holy kasumi, those teasers are beyond sweet! Futa AV is so rare, but so good!
Take your time!
Last edited by EvanLora on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby sumgai89 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:17 pm

I'm really glad to see that you're still at it. And that Kasumi is getting more content. Is she the next girl to get the "romance" system, like Shina got? I was hoping it would be her, since she even calls you her "boyfriend."
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby CarlosTeoR » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:56 pm

I know that there is written that doesnt will appear a male Pred, ^^; But if exist a little probablity... ould exist a Femboy or something like a Boy with Fem Body? ^^;
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:27 am

Also wanted to chime in to encourage the devs.
My preference is to add more vanilla UB because that too seems very rare.

Maybe build out the relationship system onto Yuni, or create a new but simple UB character who is a customer at Yuni's cafe but who also interacts with one of the other characters or one of the other locations, like the school, the club, or the bath house - which would add alternative paths to the game.
Also, IMHO the escape difficulty is very hard but I like the 'normal' setting right where it is now.
Shina is very sweet, Kazumi is a real trip, and it'd be nice to have another sweet on one side / crazy on the other side girl.

Just my own ideas & opinions, YMMV. Best wishes to the devs.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Supersega2021 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:44 pm

My preference id NV(nipplevore). I just seems rare. I would like it if you added nipplevore scenes to a character or add another girl that uses that. Just something to think about.
Supersega2021
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:14 am

Snatched wrote:Also wanted to chime in to encourage the devs.

Maybe build out the relationship system onto Yuni, or create a new but simple UB character who is a customer at Yuni's cafe but who also interacts with one of the other characters or one of the other locations, like the school, the club, or the bath house - which would add alternative paths to the game.
Also, IMHO the escape difficulty is very hard but I like the 'normal' setting right where it is now.
Shina is very sweet, Kazumi is a real trip, and it'd be nice to have another sweet on one side / crazy on the other side girl.

While I agree that UB is great, there are three characters that have UB. Yuni, of course, as well as Shina, and Akari. Not saying there can't be more, of course, but it's not like it's in the minority, haha.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:40 am

vincentvchaos wrote:

While I agree that UB is great, there are three characters that have UB. Yuni, of course, as well as Shina, and Akari. Not saying there can't be more, of course, but it's not like it's in the minority, haha.

I think some focus on less common scense an vores like AV or CV would be nice. Then come back to UB
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby SimplyDoct » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:09 pm

This is a very cute and wholesome game. I think this kind of concept works great for a vore game. :-D
SimplyDoct
New to the forum

Postby 123456789abc » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:27 am

Is there a list of fetishes for each girl? Which one has oral vore?
123456789abc
New to the forum

Postby lewajet » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:16 am

Dotsu wrote:
vincentvchaos wrote:

I think some focus on less common scense an vores like AV or CV would be nice. Then come back to UB

I personally would love to see more breast vore.
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby sumgai89 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:23 am

My vote would also be for more breast vore. The screenshots the dev posted indicated that the next update would be the relationship update for Kasumi, the Futanari who's penis you can get trapped in. I'm assuming it'll work the same way as Shina, where maxing out the relationship will allow you to "move into" another part of her body. Hopefully that other body part will be her breasts instead of her vagina, like Shina. Although I'm also hoping that there will be an option to stay in her dick, since Kasumi is unique in being the only futa outside of a one-off event.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:42 am

OMG Can't wait Kasumi is one of my faves. I feel like the intention is to eventually have everyone performs most types of vore. Cant wait for the new AV scene.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derikdon » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:37 pm

I would like it if there was an option to turn off farts. Also I was wondering if bladder vore could get added.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ageofmyt » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:00 am

Derikdon wrote:I would like it if there was an option to turn off farts. Also I was wondering if bladder vore could get added.

Damn i would also love some bladder vore content. Tho whatever will be in the next update it will prolly be amazing.
ageofmyt
New to the forum

Postby sumgai89 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:31 am

Derikdon wrote:I would like it if there was an option to turn off farts. Also I was wondering if bladder vore could get added.

Count me in for bladder vore as well. I'm not a fan of farts either, but I put up with it here. I think it makes the anal vore escape gameplay interesting, because you need to focus on getting fresh air, and stimulating the girl in order to trigger the fart to "relieve pressure" so that you don't suffocate if you're in too deep. I also like how the anus sucks you in if the girl cums, which turns the normal gameplay loop on its head, because typically making the girl cum is a good thing, with the exception of Kasumi, because if you're not far enough to get ejaculated out when she cums, then you lose a lot of progress when she loses her erection.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby CarlosTeoR » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:34 pm

can we talk about all the ideas that we can give to Dev for the game?
Bladder Vore
Without Farts
and id like to add, free exploration of the interiors, like we can explore the interiors of all, id like too, that the anal vore, can be bigger, going further away, its kinda boring that we only can be in the exit of the anal vore, something more, that could be interisting can be the use of toys, or even, Like in Shrink Exp, a sex screen with action. There is a lot of thniks that are interisting with the quality of this game, id like to add a femboy to, for Anal and Cock vore, for me is somthing hot that he can be submissive by the Futas.

ForDev:I dont want to give you a charge in the shoulders, id like to give ideas that is fine if you accept or reject
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby DarkGhost » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:05 am

if we giving out ideas i say make the guy become a little bigger to give the girls a nice bulge
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby GiantessVM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:05 pm

Played the game for the first time this week and I’ve loved it! (Akari best girl!!!!!) High quality macro game and I enjoy the “pleasure the GTS” mechanic and how we rely on the GTS’s in the game to get us from place to place. Really goes to show how restricting being a tiny can be. Glad that there seems to be more content on the way and I second nipple entrapment. And if the devs are reading these comments, keep it up! It’s really criminal how hard to find these kinds of games are.
GiantessVM
New to the forum

Postby CarlosTeoR » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:24 pm

DarkGhost wrote:if we giving out ideas i say make the guy become a little bigger to give the girls a nice bulge

I always liked the stomach bulge, not so excesive like SameSizedVore, its kinda uncomfortable, but I always thinked, that the shrinking games, always have to explore de SizeChange, enough for make Bulges, and enough to explore in small sized and walk inside.

Another thing, I was dissapointed when the dildo in Shina's drawer is not usable, i dont want to saturate the game of options, but use gadgets that we found in maps (like OneUse Objects or collectibles), Prrobably can be interesting that the Tiny and Some Girls could use things
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby Glorbgon » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:36 pm

This game introduced me to the song Shadows by It's Different, and I must say it was really funny to find it on YouTube and realize it's apparently a super popular song, because the comments are filled with stuff like "man this song brings me so many good memories from happier times", yet the only thing it reminds me of is being trapped in a giant green-haired girl's pussy while she dances in a night club.
Glorbgon
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game