Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.3 --- 30/01/21

Postby subsubs » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:02 pm

How i can get the new scenes with shina ?
subsubs
New to the forum

Postby leason66 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:37 am

Brush goodwill climax Don't run away in class
leason66
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 pm

How do you search the pile of clothes to get the <spolier> inside? I can walk up next to it and face it from the side or from below, but what key is a 'search?'
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxSpirit » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:57 am

When is the next update planned?
FoxSpirit
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:04 am

Condom entrapment... gotta say that is a rare itch of mine id never thought be done. I praise the o glorious dev.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:57 am

I really appreciate the changes in this update but have a couple of issues to report.
1) yuni is too difficult to beat every time I am close to the escape she almost always brings me back to the starting point and it is always a challenge of luck than of skill.
2) I can't solve the story of the second ghost that is found by minami, once I jump into his desk I have no clue on how to try to find out his identity.
however I repeat the new update I really appreciated it, keep it up. :D
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:40 pm

The gameplay is great but it is ridiculously hard. I got out of the first girl on my third attempt but since have been stuck in the café owner for over 2 hours with dozens of attempts.
eatmeplease1997
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:39 pm

Really fun game although i am having a hard time with the escaping or finding any of the other girls if i do escape the first one. I know the easy mode is there but it warns that it wont be maintained. So i am stuck is there a guide that is a bit more helpful then here is the way the system works good luck? Otherwise its fun. Also another nit pick is how laggy the menu an save screen is.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 pm

eatmeplease1997 wrote:The gameplay is great but it is ridiculously hard. I got out of the first girl on my third attempt but since have been stuck in the café owner for over 2 hours with dozens of attempts.

That was my problem to. The game punishes for the slightest mistake.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:46 am

Honest critisizm here. I cant escape Yumi in normal mosde no matter what i do. They are to strong they can randomly pull you down after going so far i think peing penalized when doing a great push an just nigate it sucks. If it has to do with pleasure then add something to indicate how pleasured the girls are otherwise what am i doing because cant escape it fucking sucks.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:29 am

Hey all. It's been a while I know. I apologize for the long absence. I know you all are waiting for the next release but real life was really deciding to work against me recently. Since the last update I had a.. serious motivation issue to continue. Discussions on the team went pretty heavy and unfortunately due to some of them the team got wrecked apart.. I didn't lost anyone but half of my team is gone, including some important members of it. So yeah.. that loss impacted on my motivation pretty seriously and while I had absolutely no intentions to let this masterpiece of a game to die, my will to code it further was pretty low. That's why we are still in a sort of pausing state..
After a long while said motivation is slowly starting to go back up. I can't say we're restarting development yet but for now I had a free day to look in the code and fix the reported bugs. I have a bug fixing update ready to be launched but first I'll let it be tested to see if some particular issues has been solved.
Thanks you all for the patience and support so far. Despite I don't know how long we will take, we do have some good things cooking here so..
Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby dxasmodeus » Wed May 12, 2021 7:08 am

DevS098 wrote:Hey all. It's been a while I know. I apologize for the long absence. I know you all are waiting for the next release but real life was really deciding to work against me recently. Since the last update I had a.. serious motivation issue to continue. Discussions on the team went pretty heavy and unfortunately due to some of them the team got wrecked apart.. I didn't lost anyone but half of my team is gone, including some important members of it. So yeah.. that loss impacted on my motivation pretty seriously and while I had absolutely no intentions to let this masterpiece of a game to die, my will to code it further was pretty low. That's why we are still in a sort of pausing state..
After a long while said motivation is slowly starting to go back up. I can't say we're restarting development yet but for now I had a free day to look in the code and fix the reported bugs. I have a bug fixing update ready to be launched but first I'll let it be tested to see if some particular issues has been solved.
Thanks you all for the patience and support so far. Despite I don't know how long we will take, we do have some good things cooking here so..

I empathize with you completely. As a one-man show for my own projects, I know exactly what it is like to hit that burnout plateau; to look at all of those lines of code and just sour at the thought of doing anything. I definitely feel your pain. Just keep us all in the loop. Don't let burnout sap your will to complete the game. :-D
dxasmodeus
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Fri May 14, 2021 5:26 am

I really like this game but for the love of god nerf Yumi (The maid) I cant escape from her no matter how hard i try use the escape guide an i cant do it. I am tearing my hear out over it. Seriously i am super frustrated any tips or anything would be helpful.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.301 --- 16/05/21

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:37 am

With the reasons for the delay explained in my post above, I released a small bug fixing update of the latest public version of the game. Despite it wouldn't add anything new, it should at least make the experience a bit better now.
Apologizes for the delay and.. the link is in the main post!
DevS098
Participator

Postby Tyler1999 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:48 pm

hey would it be possible to make an new character based off of Erika from Shrinking Fun? or maybe even just another teacher but with the same kind of dialogue? I took screenshots of almost all the interactions with her in that game if you want to see them for information/inspiration. Maybe have it so that if you escape a girl during class or disrupt that class too many times a teacher confronts the student (whichever one) and confiscates the player, goes to the bathroom after class and punishes you by AV ing you.
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Tyler1999 wrote:hey would it be possible to make an new character based off of Erika from Shrinking Fun? or maybe even just another teacher but with the same kind of dialogue? I took screenshots of almost all the interactions with her in that game if you want to see them for information/inspiration. Maybe have it so that if you escape a girl during class or disrupt that class too many times a teacher confronts the student (whichever one) and confiscates the player, goes to the bathroom after class and punishes you by AV ing you.

I actually really like this idea. Erika is probably my favourite character from shrinking fun. Although I do still keep cv at the top she was my fav from that game.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby zizo » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Thank you for making this game. I really like it, and hope you regain your motivation! It's incredibly sexy, and I hope you add more oral/mouthplay/vore stuff. If there's any way to support you such as donations or something, I am happy to do so and invest in making this actually happen!
zizo
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:05 am

Just a "little" reminder that the game isn't dead and slowly progressing. Real life has taken quite a big toll on us and the team got unfortunately cutted down due to so. But still, we didn't give up. I have no idea how long the next update would take but until that.. here's some juicy teasers! :D

TmaKasumiTeaser.jpg

TmaKasumiTeaser2.jpg

Tm553.PNG

Stay Tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby thespyfurry69 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:09 pm

don't worry, I (and hopefully others) can wait, take your time
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:21 am

I can 100% wait until the next update is up to your standards, Dev.

But I also 100% can't wait for Kasumi to jerk off while I'm inside her. :-D
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game