Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.3 --- 30/01/21

Postby Firescrat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:48 pm

doomed wrote:ok so i play the game on easy mode because the regular game is too frustrating, but does anyone have any tips for leveling since I still cant get it even with the easy mode.

also is there a way to skip all those cutscenes where you learn spells . the layout is confusing and each time I end up spending 30 minutes on the one room.
and is there a way to skip the shino scenes. its a lot of work to escape her and I usually only;y escape her at night which means that I cant do anything at all . because I cant leave her house at night because of rule the prevents this.
i have only escaped her 1 time

I strongly advise to follow the escape guide on page 1 just above the download link. With this and on easy you should have no problems at all....

There is NO leveling in this game! You can get spells in these cutscenes wich are really helpful. No you can't skip them. Search for glowing words on the wall then go to the book.

Shino's breast escape is also the easiest escape in the game... and no there is no way to skip these or any other... Also i rember i could spam wriggle out and rest a few times on easy and get out....
IF you pleasure her first to get over the limit... but thats all in the guide.
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 pm

doomed wrote:ok so i play the game on easy mode because the regular game is too frustrating, but does anyone have any tips for leveling since I still cant get it even with the easy mode.

also is there a way to skip all those cutscenes where you learn spells . the layout is confusing and each time I end up spending 30 minutes on the one room.
and is there a way to skip the shino scenes. its a lot of work to escape her and I usually only;y escape her at night which means that I cant do anything at all . because I cant leave her house at night because of rule the prevents this.
i have only escaped her 1 time

There are no way to skip the intro girl (Shina) but if you want to get to some of the other girls then she need to be at the location then you pleasure her until she leaks milk (if you are stuck in her breast) she then goes to a bathroom where she will have removed her top and bra and you can escape.
From there I would advice saving right away before you start exploring.
Kasumi is in the school and Yuni is in the café, the other 2 are a bit harder to get to but you can get to them by going with Kasumi first.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snatched » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:55 am

Firescrat wrote:
Awolfest wrote:anyone else find it a bit strange that misflow, a stamina regen skill, gets replaced by miscurrent, a pleasure skill, despite that omenwave exists that seems to just be a better pleasure spell?

Try placing it in another slot.... Each slot gets a different bonus. VERY handy!
How do you do that? I tried 'placing' misflow in the 3rd slot but it still got overwritten? Also, where is the husband's ring thing?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:08 am

There are no way to skip the intro girl (Shina) but if you want to get to some of the other girls then she need to be at the location then you pleasure her until she leaks milk (if you are stuck in her breast) she then goes to a bathroom where she will have removed her top and bra and you can escape.
Kasumi is in the school and Yuni is in the café, the other 2 are a bit harder to get to but you can get to them by going with Kasumi first.

Haven't made it all the way thru 0.3 yet, but in the previous version you can get to Akari without dealing with Minami by staying in Shina's panties when she walks to the bath house. Hide in the bath house until Akari shows up, and she'll snatch you (UB.) If you want to get back to Shina from Akari, you have to escape at the club, get with Minami, escape and get with Kasumi at home and escape when she's at school. Though there was also mention of moving around by hiding in a purse, but I haven't yet discovered how to do that.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firescrat » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:54 am

Snatched wrote:
Firescrat wrote:
Awolfest wrote:anyone else find it a bit strange that misflow, a stamina regen skill, gets replaced by miscurrent, a pleasure skill, despite that omenwave exists that seems to just be a better pleasure spell?

Try placing it in another slot.... Each slot gets a different bonus. VERY handy!
How do you do that? I tried 'placing' misflow in the 3rd slot but it still got overwritten? Also, where is the husband's ring thing?

Misflow will be replaced with miscurrent, but you can place miscurrent in the 3rd slot and get a different secound effect.

Spoiler: show
In Akaris Fairy home next to the tv in the pile of clothes
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 am

Thank you, Firescrat.

Also, great job & thanks to the devs. Really enjoying the upgrade! :-D
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:46 am

Snatched wrote:

Haven't made it all the way thru 0.3 yet, but in the previous version you can get to Akari without dealing with Minami by staying in Shina's panties when she walks to the bath house. Hide in the bath house until Akari shows up, and she'll snatch you (UB.) If you want to get back to Shina from Akari, you have to escape at the club, get with Minami, escape and get with Kasumi at home and escape when she's at school. Though there was also mention of moving around by hiding in a purse, but I haven't yet discovered how to do that.

Hadn't managed to stay in Shina's panties all the way to the bathhouse so weren't aware of that path, yeah that would probably be the most direct path to Akari there is, to get to her from Kasumi is a bit of an adventure.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForggotenPrey » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:27 am

Is acquiring Fluffy's suit and having Shina tell us what happened to him the end of her questline? I don't seem to be making anymore progress on her so far after that.
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oceansire » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:13 pm

ForggotenPrey wrote:Is acquiring Fluffy's suit and having Shina tell us what happened to him the end of her questline? I don't seem to be making anymore progress on her so far after that.

In terms of leveling up your first skill, that's the end of that particular quest. In terms of Shina content, as far as I can tell the end of her questline is getting access to the camping scene in her drawer and unlocking her anal vore scenarios. You can reach the campfire scenes by staying in Shina for extended periods of time, never trying to escape during class, trying to escape every other opportunity (except when she's sleeping) and giving her at least one orgasm (supposedly more than one is even better) then crawling back into her and willingly falling asleep without running out of stamina, and giving positive answers to her questions at the end of the day (her mood affects what answers are positive, for example she only likes most sexual answers when she's clearly aroused). You'll unlock vaginal vore after around 4-10 days depending on how well you do, and once you get in her drawer (it'll happen randomly one night while being in her) you can navigate your way to the top of the screen where her panties are. Keep going up and you'll get into a unaware scene. Do it right without her becoming aware of you and you can sneak inside her rear. As far as I'm aware, that's the end of any content involving her.

For anyone curious about any further quest specific scenarios -

The second quest is started in Minami's room at night time. You can reach her room/house by sneaking into Kasumi's purse in school (shes the redhead sitting in one of the bottom classrooms, her bag is the only one that's open in the entire school) OR getting her attention and escaping her while she's at home. I believe you need to be caught by Minami once, hang out in her for a day or two, then escape and sleep in a real bed for a day or two to trigger her quest. Once triggered, follow the ghost's instructions to discover how he died. It may seem like the quest ends there, but you can actually continue it by getting caught by Akari in either the Night club (escape Minami there and rest for one small increment of time till night, you can find a bed by going to the far right of the club, down into the locker room, then to the right in the storage room; It's under a speaker) or in the bath house during the afternoon (a little harder, you can either try getting carried there by random girls in the night club or do Shina's unaware scene and not get caught nor sneak inside her; you can then go to the room behind the front counter and find a bed in the top right corner.) She's got dark green hair and will either be in one of the bottom right rooms across the hall from Minami's Night Club room or naked taking a shower in the Bath House. Escape her while she's in her house and run south to her couch; there's a bed underneath it you need to sleep in until she's gone during the afternoon or night/midnight. Once she's gone, go up to the clothes piles directly north of the couch and learn the rest of the spirit's story to upgrade your second skill. This is where the quest deadends for me, it hints you should bring his ring to Minami but doesn't explain how to pull it off, so I can only assume this is where it ends.

Besides this quest, there's a few special scenes you can get by sneaking into various girls and either escaping and finding them in specific locations (like Shina at school for a footplay scene or Yuni at the cafe in the afternoon for a butt crush one) or even by escaping them at specific times (most notable is escaping Akari while she's in the pool, trying to swim out of her will trigger a boob crush/nipple pleasure scene and give you the chance to escape her in the bath house if done right). There's also 3 random scenes you can encounter in the Bath House (one of the girls showering at a certain time will stick out big time, interact with her for a nice cleavage scene), the Night Club (Approach the girl sitting alone with noticeably special hair to trigger a futa public humiliation scene) and the cafe (during the afternoon, talk to the girl sitting at the bottom right table in the bottom seat to trigger a trample scene with a large number of different girls). As far as I'm aware, these are most of the notable scenes in game right now and every single one is worth trying to reach and experience. It's really hard to figure them all out without trial and error, and odds are I've probably missed a number of them as well simply because I've had to find all these myself without much help.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGuyWithBigHair » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:19 am

OK, dumb question, but currently which of the girls have 'good' relationship progression? Like which ones if any besides tutorial girl I can get extra scenes by being a cooperative tiny?
AGuyWithBigHair
New to the forum

Postby Firescrat » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:22 am

AGuyWithBigHair wrote:OK, dumb question, but currently which of the girls have 'good' relationship progression? Like which ones if any besides tutorial girl I can get extra scenes by being a cooperative tiny?

Only Shina at the moment.

@Oceansire You missed one scene (a two in one):

Rest in the school. If you come out at night (not Midnight) there is a chance of two girls searching for you. Each of them can find you. This scene is also repeatable, but it doesn't happen all the time.
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby BaCe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:10 am

Soo in fetishes there is actually "watersport" but where can I find it?
BaCe
New to the forum

Postby GoneForever » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:47 am

BaCe wrote:Soo in fetishes there is actually "watersport" but where can I find it?

It's with Kasumi at her room in the evening, it's a rare event (for me atleast). She'll be sitting at her table.
GoneForever
New to the forum

Postby BaCe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:58 am

Okay I am also wondering, how to trigger the scene with Akari and Minami at the office?
BaCe
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:18 pm

So no ov i guess? Or no one has uh got it yet?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Firescrat » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Halowinner wrote:So no ov i guess? Or no one has uh got it yet?

2 scenes in the questline have ov.
Ov with the protagonist is not in the game yet
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby alucardv » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:15 pm

in the part in fluffy's mission, it gives me an error, it says

unable to find file

audio / SE / Blow5

how do I solve it?
alucardv
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:40 am

In Akaris Fairy home next to the tv in the pile of clothes
[/quote]
Firescrat, thanks for your help earlier.

I found the
pile of clothes
but I can't seem to search it.

I can face it and 'look' at it with <enter> but the dialogue box only says what it is even if I 'look' again. Do I have to 'look' at it at a certain time of day? Anyone?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby inuyashaxears » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:04 pm

First of all, nice game. Really quite enjoyable. I went through Shina's panty entrapment scene four times just to see the various endings/dialogue.

I also quite appreciate easy mode, the play guide, and the walkthrough. I actually read through the first 33 pages of this forum writing down the advice until I found this link to said walkthrough.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fhb ... tSzxE/edit

Also, I noticed several people had listed their requests for future content, so I figured I'd list mine.
- A third magic that makes us acid proof so we can have oral vore/full tour scenes
- A futa/female couple that shares the tiny. There could be a scene where they have sex and you escape the futa into the girl.
- Separating the button audio from the moaning audio. I was disappointed when I went to turn down the buttons and realized I could no longer hear the girl.

Anyways, thanks for making this. It's a nice game.
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby EpicTrade » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Alright, so this is my fist post, I've mainly been lurking around this site and similar forums looking for good giantess games, then i came across this one and have been playing it for a while. After the new update, i went ahead and played it again, completing all the ghost quests, getting max relationship with Shina, and marking all of the extra scenes as stated in the guide document.

So, I would like to present my save collection for 0.3, this is mainly for if you just want to get to the scenes and don't want to mess with some of the hurddles to get to them. A few notes:

1. All the saves are set in normal mode, so it will still be a bit difficult to escape some girls.

2. All the saves have all the ghost quests completed, all magic powers normally accessable, max relationship with Shina, and all beds built.

3. There are no saves pretaining to Kasumi, as I personally am not into futa, however, there are still many saves where you can easily reach her.

4. All saves are organized into specific categories.

Here is the list of what each save slot is used for, there are 16 used save slots in total:

File 1. A free slot, used to save whenever, normally used during the process of reaching some other area or specific scenario.

File 2. Takes you to the Nightclub.

File 3. Takes you to the Bathhouse.

File 4. Takes you to the Resturant.

File 5. Takes you to the School.

File 6. Takes you to Shina's house.

File 7. Takes you to Shina's Camping Scene.

File 8. Takes you inside Shina's breast.

File 9. Takes you inside Shina's vagina.

File 10. Takes you inside Shina's ass.

File 11. Takes you to the scholl at midnight, during the event where the 2 girls are searching for you.

File 12. Takes you to the resturant in front of Yuni's panty entrapment scene.

File 13. Takes you to Minami's house in front of her panty entrapment scene.

File 14. Takes you inside Akari.

File 15. Takes you inside Yuni.

File 16. Takes you inside Minami.

I hope you enjoy my catalog of most of the experiences this game has to offer.

https://mega.nz/file/zsxTVKbZ#JuTI520bo ... 8uD1WVCySc

Edit: You may see on the saves that they have over 11 hours in play-time, this is because I have played this game on an rpgmaker emulator for android, playing it at quad-speed.
EpicTrade
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game