Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures - The ultimate shrinking game!

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:43 pm

there's a lotta hostility in this forum.

nevertheless. i'm impressed with the polish, and there's a definite lack of content, but hey! that's what the 0.11 is for.

personally, the difficulty isn't as soul breakingly difficult as the forum led me to believe, but it is a bit overturned. any kind of success in this game is only possible after a thorough understanding of the game mechanics. i didn't actually start having success until having built a strategy around abusing g-spots at full stamina. the difficulty is about on par with shrink EXP's late-game non-night scenes, but due to the, uh, ASTOUNDING amount of negative comments, a remedy might be in order.

im still exploring, maybe my opinion will change later.
Last edited by mmmooo55 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derp342 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:33 pm

Maid chair scene was godly, when’s AV scene coming out.
Derp342
New to the forum

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Can someone put a save where the other girls are?
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tranzora » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:48 am

This is a really nice game, and I hope there are updates
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:11 am

Nipple Vore! HELLO! Not nearly enough of THIS is these games! And those screenshots are CUTE!
Turbotowns
???

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:27 am

so, i need clarification, does the game punish you for resting consecutively, or resting too many times in general? the guide says its a measure to punish rest spamming (understandable), yet, it seems to come into effect after non-rest actions, or just fignting for too long too.

ive tried strategies to account for both, but drowsiness debuffs seem to come into effect either way.

is drowsiness intentionally designed to make stage 2 and stage 3 fights harder? the rng seems more punishing during those phases, so i don't see the purpose of limiting the player's only resource (stamina) by such a huge margin, especially with the required amount of successful rolls in order to get past post-post orgasm stages like the coffeeshop breast escape, where it's neccecary to make the girl orgasm twice, which by then, drowsiness will already be decreasing your stamina gains. (not confirmed, but i have a suspicion that drowsiness reduces stamina rewards while increasing stamina punishments, as well as random flat stamina subtractions.)

also, in my ULTIMATE GAMER opinion, when wriggling out, the "she tried to pull you in, but you resisted!" event is much more punishing then "she pulled you in" due to the MASSIVE stamina drain, considering stamina is essentially your lifebar and attack stat.
Last edited by mmmooo55 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:36 am

I love what the game has to offer so far! I think the setup you have is much more promising than the other games of this style I'm aware of, and I can't wait to see it expanded on. The art and sound direction is stellar!

The hot topic seems to be difficulty so I'll weigh in on that. Taking into account that right now there are just the two girls and that in general the main draw of the game is the actual escape attempt sequences, I'm not too bothered by the current difficulty level (personally with Shrinking Fun I found it disappointing that for half the girls you realistically had to choose to let it happen to ever actually lose, so I appreciate the real challenge here). Once you get the hang of things it isn't too difficult to get out, but it can take a while to really figure out the best way to be doing things and that can be frustrating. Particularly, as the game moves forward and there are a lot of scenes to see, I can definitely see it becoming infuriating needing to escape at a specific time to get to a new location and constantly failing from rng. Shina at least should probably have her odds weighted more toward the player, as she is the introductory character.

There are a few particular points that I'd suggest for easing the frustration people are having without removing the challenge:
  • My main takeaway from reading the guide that was posted was the bit about frequent resting tiring you out faster. I'd at least vaguely figured out everything else just from playing for a while, but once i knew that I saw a lot of improvement in my escape attempts. That's the problem though- as far as I can tell nothing in the game itself clues you in to the fact that frequent resting causes the slumber debuff to happen earlier. I had assumed it started after a certain number of actions regardless of what they were. There should be some way to communicate these consequences to the player
  • The double pull in from a major failure when pleasuring is too extreme for how frequent it can be. I don't know what the actual numbers behind the scenes are so it could just be bad luck, but when playing it felt to me that I got this result a pretty significant number of times and it's very hard to recover from. I would recommend either changing it to just be a single pull with more significant stamina loss(and then maybe keeping the double pull in for future characters that are meant to be particularly difficult to escape), or making it so that the major failure can only happen if the player is repeatedly pleasuring without taking any other actions. The latter would help give the player a bit more agency in how the scene plays out, which is always welcome in something this rng heavy.
  • It would be nice to have more of an indication of the girl's pleasure level. While Shina you can see filling with milk as you get closer to her cumming, which is pretty great, as far as I can tell Yuni has no visual cue and all you get to work with is the occasional message about her being wet. Even with Shina the time it takes to make her cum after the last visual update feels inconsistent, it would be nice to have some sort of meter to work with(though I could live with every girl being like Shina, this is a pretty minor issue with her)
  • I feel like the G-spot should have a consistent notification to the player when you hit it, as you can easily miss that first message. Maybe a special sound effect?

I hope this feedback is useful, keep up the great work!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Oceansire » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:38 am

Just to clarify since I saw it was mentioned, I don't think the game is impossible. Once you have a grasp of how the system calculates chances and punishments, it becomes doable. I simply think that even when the mechanics are understood the RNG is still a touch too brutal. I know the game is in it's first release so it's completely understandable that things might need tweaking. Like was mentioned, this is an extremely impressively base and I hope to see it continued. It can be a little disheartening to see the same downsides posted over and over again, but please don't get disheartened or spiteful. People wouldn't be so active when it comes to pointing things out if they didn't want the game to be successful.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 am

silvastar123 wrote:Drop the "we" shit
You do not speak for everyone

It is the royal We, and We think you are silly.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Jondon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:07 am

I don’t understand why so many people are upset with the games difficulty, I personally feel this game is fantastic and so far even better than shrink exp and shrinking fun. The sound effects makes this game feel so realistic and the interaction with the girls makes it even more entertaining. Although I do like shrink exp and shrinking fun, the girls felt more like bots than people. This is just the first version and i can already see the passion that both DevS098 and momonari have for this game not to mention the hard work they put into it.

I just want to thank them for making this game, and to keep up the hardwork :)
Jondon
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:18 am

Jondon wrote:I don’t understand why so many people are upset with the games difficulty, I personally feel this game is fantastic and so far even better than shrink exp and shrinking fun. The sound effects makes this game feel so realistic and the interaction with the girls makes it even more entertaining. Although I do like shrink exp and shrinking fun, the girls felt more like bots than people. This is just the first version and i can already see the passion that both DevS098 and momonari have for this game not to mention the hard work they put into it.

I just want to thank them for making this game, and to keep up the hardwork :)

I agree completely. I dunno what people are complaining about, it’s really not that hard, and the girls have enough complexity to them that they actually feel like characters rather than glorified slideshows. I’m loving this game, can’t wait to see what comes next!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketChange » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:28 am

DevS098 wrote:To fix the invisible player sprite issue, get caught again by one of the two girls when getting out of the toilet after a random girl catch.

So to clarify, get caught by one of the main girls after escaping from the bathroom? Or get sent to the bathroom again and leave without getting caught by Shina or whomever?
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:25 am

Idk the dark magic some people here are using.
I spent nearly 2 hours trying to esape the white haired girl (shina i think?) and i havent even come close to escaping.
I been doing precisely what the guide says every time.
But whats the point, when you enter phase 2 you start in the middle no matter how far you got out.
I cant be arsed to continue right now, but holy crap, as nice as the images are, she is gonna give me a nightmare as those pictures are branded in my eyes from staring too long at them.

EDIT:
I did one more run and its just more of the same thing.
I get several drowsy messages before i can even make her cum in stage 1.
This ofc results in stage 2 being ridiculous in terms of difficulty, frankly im gonna claim its not even possible.
Over 2 hours now and i didnt even came close to escaping once.

+15 stamine from resting, -21 from doing a pleasure.
There is something wrong with your math when you at the same time are not allowed to rest twice in a row.
And thats not mentioning all the other random stamina drains.
Last edited by tritrium on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
tritrium
Participator

Postby Rasuno » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 am

Here is a save that escaped Shina in the Cafe
https://mega.nz/#!QkBUGC5I!noFwKkBdFDkB ... -ASlmibkmY
Rasuno
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 am

tritrium wrote:Idk the dark magic some people here are using.
I spent nearly 2 hours trying to esape the white haired girl (shina i think?) and i havent even come close to escaping.
I been doing precisely what the guide says every time.
But whats the point, when you enter phase 2 you start in the middle no matter how far you got out.
I cant be arsed to continue right now, but holy crap, as nice as the images are, she is gonna give me a nightmare as those pictures are branded in my eyes from staring too long at them.

trust me, it gets harder. the vaginal magnetism on these girls is insane. your stamina' getting drained by the greediest orange pushes you ever done seen.

im a bit confused too. im trying to do the maid's bath or bedroom (notsleeping) scenes because i beleive they are upstairs (trying to find a way to get buttcrush scene.)
the player's abilities are built for a very aggressive rushdown style, but the opponents require you to fight a endurance fight, which gives you a very small window to excape. I JUST WANT MY PR0N WAAHHH!!!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kuru » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 am

For future references in case the difficulty doesn't improve, I recommend the use of cheat engine.
- Fire it up and load the game while it's running and you're in a "battle"
- Search by binary-decimal numbers and input your current stamina, then scan
- Do any action to change your stamina
- Input the new number then hit next scan
- Do this a few times until you narrow the field down to just one
- Change the value each time to essentially have infinite stamina

After god knows how many attempts and different tactics and even following the "guide" I got fed up and simply used this workaround.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:39 am

PocketChange wrote:So to clarify, get caught by one of the main girls after escaping from the bathroom? Or get sent to the bathroom again and leave without getting caught by Shina or whomever?

The first one. That is the only point where the player sprite becomes invisible and where I initially forgot to remove the player transparence.
DevS098
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 am

Rasuno wrote:Here is a save that escaped Shina in the Cafe
https://mega.nz/#!QkBUGC5I!noFwKkBdFDkB ... -ASlmibkmY

Thank you^_^
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby theApolyon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:43 am

Protip for getting to cafe - blue haired girl in school can leave you in cafe wc.
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:17 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
silvastar123 wrote:Drop the "we" shit
You do not speak for everyone

It is the royal We, and We think you are silly.

Lmao
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game