Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures - The ultimate shrinking game!

Postby ian66613 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:35 am

In order for the cafe scene to move to the bathroom stall, you have to please her while in the milk sac while it's at full milk, or else the scene won't trigger. If you're in the flesh tube, nothing will happen no matter how many times you pleasure.

Good luck trying to get out though. Failed after she pulled me in 4 times in wiggle outs in a row. Here's an example of t he cafe bathroom stall scene I had:

Code: Select all
has 45 stamina

Rests

Has 46 stamina

Rests

Has 46 stamina

All in a row

wiggles out at 77 stamina

gets shot down to 50 Stamina
gets pulled in twice immediately after despite wiggling out both times

Goes to 50 stamina after being at 30 after that.

Rests

53 stamina

rests

59 stamina

rests

55 stamina (Yes, it went down.)

rests

65 stamina

rests

65 stamina

rests

69 stamina

pleasure twice

23 stamina

rest

19 stamina

rest

16 stamina

rest

20 stamina

rest

16 stamina

rest

26 stamina

wiggle out

-10 stamina (Yes, wiggling out can cost over 30, sometimes up to 35.)

I gave up after 10 minutes of it. Not worth it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby lich1993 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am

how does one get the buttcrush scene ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby Kuru » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:32 am

Lots of potential here and everything is very solid. But I have to echo the sentiment everyone else is making. The difficulty and RNG is incredibly infuriating and makes the game not fun, which is counter to the point of something like this. Trying to escape Shina in the bathroom so I can see Yuni's stuff (Or at least I think this is how) is beyond annoying, most of all when you finally push your way out and get automatically pushed back inside for no apparent reason 7 times in a row leading to huge loss of stamina and having to reload and do it all again. Eventually I just gave up. Make it more lenient on the player, balance it out some and keep adding more content and this game I'm certain will surpass those you took inspiration from.
Last edited by Kuru on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby bartek21 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:37 am

please more
interesting game
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am

The fact that Dev made the game is already enough reason for me to download the game, but hell, the rest sounds interesting and cool aswell. Won't be able to try it out for a while right now sadly, but once I get some time this is the first thing I'm gonna play!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RichardDix » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 pm

Can you make the camera zoom an option please? I always hated that about "Insides" but could understand how the grass and other plants could make it hard for a tiny person to see, but here it makes zero sense with the floors being flat and there being little to obstruct your view.

Other than that, could you please post screenshots or list the locations of hiding spots, because I'm in Shina's house and cannot find the hiding place.

Minus those small gripes, I love the game so far.

Bugs*
Shina will not orgasm in the cafe bathroom no matter how many times I pleasure her; the sprites in Shina's house are not on the beds while sleeping.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:16 pm

Hey DevSO98, will webe getting other types of vore? As in, anal and oral? Maybe full tour?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NRawk » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry but this game is unplayable (if you want to see more than just Shina). The only time you can escape her is if she's sleeping on her side, which I didn't even know was possible until night 11, or if you're lucky just before bed because you don't tire yourself out getting to the part where you can actually escape (class and cafe). Sadly, you can't interact with any of the other girls during those times so there's no point in escaping. If there was at least a progression system, like in 'Shrinking Fun', where you can at least increase your stats and chances of success to escape then I could play this game, but 3 hourstrying to escape Shina to see the other girl and I can't. I thought I was just bad at the game or not getting something, but after reading the comments here I realize that's not it.
Its a shame too because the art is really well done... I'll stick around and see if the next version fixes these issues, but if it doesn't I quite literally can't play this game.
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby theApolyon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:21 pm

It's hard (in my opinion, too hard) but possible. Ofc, if you are planing to inplement "lvl up" system like in shrinking, it will be fine, but if not ... every "taxi" will be nightmare. Can you add possible tags for future updates? It would be nice. And some orgasm bar for un scene (or I'm blind)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvastar123 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:51 pm

considering it is required to get out at specific points to get to places and content, I do too think there should be some change, like the ability to get stronger or just a flat out nerf to enemies
That said, I do really like what's here.
My personal difficulty concerns lie more with future content, seeing as you need to get out of x character at y point to get to location z
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby ImperialTrom » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 pm

rest give + 9 move -23 pleasur - 14 ok cant do nothing restart for 15 time and why make her orgasme when you do it that dosent help only 3 move for something that cost more stamina in pleasur at least you should gain some stamina when you achive that ... when dark soul and Bloodborne is more easy -_- ( but your game look realy good i cant wait to see more :) ) sry bad english i m french
Last edited by ImperialTrom on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby momonari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Hello, I'm Momonari, the game artist/image editor ! I hope you're enjoying the game a lot !!
For everyone complaining about the difficulty, Please download and read the escape instruction manual or "escape guide" in the Opening post !! This game is NOT played the same way as Shrinking EXP and Shrinking fun, you NEED to know what you're doing ... or the game will kick your ass mercilessly most of the time!

It's actually an normal difficulty game, and escaping Shina is EASY ... if you know how to play, so please download and read the whole guide before you make any further comments on the game difficulty !

Once you learn how to properly play this game you'll realize the game play mechanics are incredibly inmersive and realistic and it keeps you interested and engaged ! So pelase go download and read the "escape guide" in the Opening post, I guarantee you're gonna have a lot more fun once you know how to play the game !

Enjoy !
momonari
Participator

Postby ImperialTrom » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:05 pm

i m sorry, still with the guide this is hard too much based on the die roll (luck ) or maybe i'm just too stupid to understand ( at least when she walk to the bath room you could gain some rest -_-
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby strawhat64 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Hello! I am new in this community (as a registered user that is) and I just registered because I wanted to make a post in this thread. Great job man, keep it up and take your time as you continue to make this game.
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:35 pm

momonari wrote:Hello, I'm Momonari, the game artist/image editor ! I hope you're enjoying the game a lot !!
For everyone complaining about the difficulty, Please download and read the escape instruction manual or "escape guide" in the Opening post !! This game is NOT played the same way as Shrinking EXP and Shrinking fun, you NEED to know what you're doing ... or the game will kick your ass mercilessly most of the time!

It's actually an normal difficulty game, and escaping Shina is EASY ... if you know how to play, so please download and read the whole guide before you make any further comments on the game difficulty !

Once you learn how to properly play this game you'll realize the game play mechanics are incredibly inmersive and realistic and it keeps you interested and engaged ! So pelase go download and read the "escape guide" in the Opening post, I guarantee you're gonna have a lot more fun once you know how to play the game !

Enjoy !

Your guide doesn't cover a rest outcome that makes you lose stamina, like I mentioned above on the first post on this page. Yes, I know about deep slumber too. I tried to avoid it by using wiggle out / etc. but I got pulled in anyway when doing wiggle out.

I won't be playing this game anymore since your guide says there's a turn limit, before you will always lose.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Mr_Books » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:54 pm

So. Read the guide. What I read was that there are 9 situations for failure that are entirely dictated by chance versus 2 strategies that 'might' allow you to win if you're lucky enough to be in the right place early enough that the fail states aren't already kicking in. Let's times that by two since we have to do this struggle twice in any situation where you want to make progress. So we're at 18 fails to 2 thin slivers of maybe victory. I'm keeping the player side at 2 because our progress is reset at the beginning of the second phase. It is not as you say in this guide. And what if we do win? We just get another situation where lose is stacked over win and we get another ball ache of a climb to get to any other point in the game. I don't want to play any of those scenes twice because if I do I could be looking at another hour of not getting to the objective.

We are not the developers. We do not perceive this tiny tunnel of success that seems obvious to the person who wrote it's math. The math on our side is loses versus victories. It seems that for a lot of us, that's standing at 'way to many loses' against 'zero to maybe one' success. This is not something to throw in our faces so you can tell us we're wrong when we say the game is too hard. This is something to consider if you actually intend for someone to enjoy the game.

In general, a game against a computer is not enjoyable if it's based entirely on the game 'letting' you win through some fluke of statistics. If the player makes a concerted effort, they should be able to win. Simple as that. Also consider whether or not we actually want to revisit any of these scenes again.
I've given in to an urge most dark.
Until regret shall I indulge.
Hmhmhm.
Mr_Books
Heavy user

Postby plol123 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:10 pm

momonari wrote:Hello, I'm Momonari, the game artist/image editor ! I hope you're enjoying the game a lot !!

Enjoy !

Any game mechanic that involves RNG that halts progress is a bad game mechanic.

RNG is a terrible supplement for difficulty.

RNG combined with a timer is even worse.

The only way this could be justified would be if you could actively manipulate RNG by doing certain things in order, kind of like setting up a one-hit KO in a JRPG by buffing your party, etc.
Even having something as simple as actual numbers showing you're actually making progress at all would make this game 100 times less annoying to play. Hell, it might even make it fun to play.

As it stands, the game basicly has about as much strategy involved in winning as ludo.

Other than the blatant issue with "difficulty", the game shows a lot of potential.
The small details, like the text describing the sounds you hear after waking up in the hideouts is a great mechanic since it not only saves you time by essentially telling you "there are people here" or "there are not people here", but also makes the setting more believeable.

Would love to see where you take this game in the future, but please, for the love of god get rid of or at least balance out the RNG.
plol123
New to the forum

Postby nick23 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:38 pm

as someone who played both shrinking fun and exp, i love what your trying to do with this.
The level of polish is very high and i cant wait to see where you take it :)

i do agree with what others have said about the difficulty though. I think an important thing to remember is that most people do not play these kind of games for the challenge. They just want to enjoy them and be able to manipulate the outcome they want for each situation without too much stress. Ill continue to play whatever you decide to do, but i would ask that you consider either toning down the difficulty or adding an easy mode for people who just want to enjoy the scenes.
nick23
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm

momonari wrote: Once you learn how to properly play this game you'll realize the game play mechanics are incredibly inmersive and realistic and it keeps you interested and engaged ! So pelase go download and read the "escape guide" in the Opening post, I guarantee you're gonna have a lot more fun once you know how to play the game !

We don't want immersive and realistic (especially at the cost of usability). We want intuitive and immediately rewarding.
Telling the players that they're playing your game wrong is a bad approach to take, trust me.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby silvastar123 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
momonari wrote: Once you learn how to properly play this game you'll realize the game play mechanics are incredibly inmersive and realistic and it keeps you interested and engaged ! So pelase go download and read the "escape guide" in the Opening post, I guarantee you're gonna have a lot more fun once you know how to play the game !

We don't want immersive and realistic (especially at the cost of usability). We want intuitive and immediately rewarding.
Telling the players that they're playing your game wrong is a bad approach to take, trust me.

Drop the "we" shit
You do not speak for everyone
silvastar123
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game