Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.301 --- 16/05/21

Postby Snatched » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:06 pm

CarlosTeoR wrote:
DarkGhost wrote:if we giving out ideas i say make the guy become a little bigger to give the girls a nice bulge

I always liked the stomach bulge, not so excesive like SameSizedVore, its kinda uncomfortable, but I always thinked, that the shrinking games, always have to explore de SizeChange, enough for make Bulges, and enough to explore in small sized and walk inside.

It would be fun to see a small bulge moving around from turn to turn. Maybe a BV with a labyrith of alveolae and when you're close to the surface you can see where you are but there is not necessarily a direct path from your little bump to the nipple/exit, and along some parts of the path you may be too deep to show up as a bump. Also maybe fade out the internal POV and there's a chance you can get disoriented or lost for a while, or if you run low on stamina the POV disappears because you're too tired to correctly figure out where you ended up.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarlosTeoR » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:09 am

Snatched wrote:
Darkbolt54 wrote:
SPOILER: I really enjoyed the minami scene with akari with the story of her husband dsl if some did not know yet :D

Oooh! I missed that one - how do you get to their conversation?

Its kinda hard and diffcult, first, and this is hy its hard, probably you need to make that shina is angry (deying play with her and be rude in the talks), and then you have to be in her ass, i said probably, because then, there will be a cutscene, where a minighost will see you inside shina's breast, probably you only need to wait for the event. afther make the "Last Quest for Last Shina's Pet", you will feel another phamton in house of minami, you will need go to her house, trough the girls you need, and then, talk ith the phamtom in the night and will start the "Minami's Husband Request"

Spoiler: show
Event:
You will need reach a objct in the drawer, a minigame QuickReact with the arrows.
Then you will need go to Akari's Magic House, and interact with a bulge of clothes or trash
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby CarlosTeoR » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:16 am

Snatched wrote:
CarlosTeoR wrote:
DarkGhost wrote:if we giving out ideas i say make the guy become a little bigger to give the girls a nice bulge

I always liked the stomach bulge, not so excesive like SameSizedVore, its kinda uncomfortable, but I always thinked, that the shrinking games, always have to explore de SizeChange, enough for make Bulges, and enough to explore in small sized and walk inside.

It would be fun to see a small bulge moving around from turn to turn. Maybe a BV with a labyrith of alveolae and when you're close to the surface you can see where you are but there is not necessarily a direct path from your little bump to the nipple/exit, and along some parts of the path you may be too deep to show up as a bump. Also maybe fade out the internal POV and there's a chance you can get disoriented or lost for a while, or if you run low on stamina the POV disappears because you're too tired to correctly figure out where you ended up.

I think that the scenes where we can explore Mina's Boy and Bed, are perfect for events, walk inside girls, ovbiusly following some steps for unlock those explorations, and that we can choose betwen Struggle inside or Walk inside.
And talking about StomachBulge, I think that, How magic exist for all those thing that brings Akari and Karma, I think its not difficult think that SizeChange could be fo magic, and maybe usable inside girls
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:21 am

Are people still working in this?
Dongers
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:58 am

Yes, it is being worked on. Slowly but it's been worked on.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Millen » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:38 am

DevS098 wrote:Yes, it is being worked on. Slowly but it's been worked on.

I wanted to ask, how long until the next update? I've looked into the files of the game and looked at it in VXAce and saw that there was quite a bit of wip content in it, some of it looked pretty complete.

Since those files are at minimum 7 months old and the events somewhat near completion as well I'm assuming that the next update is around the corner?
Millen
New to the forum

Postby Glorbgon » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:44 am

I'm glad it is still on the works! Together with SMVA, this has to be the best game ever produced by members of this website.
Glorbgon
New to the forum

Postby CarlosTeoR » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:46 pm

Millen wrote:

I wanted to ask, how long until the next update? I've looked into the files of the game and looked at it in VXAce and saw that there was quite a bit of wip content in it, some of it looked pretty complete.

Since those files are at minimum 7 months old and the events somewhat near completion as well I'm assuming that the next update is around the corner?

Could you tell us, what you found? what files did you find? like...there is going to be another map? Other phamtoms events? How is the ne girl? what you find? in dying of curiosity :?: :zombie:
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:57 pm

like they said, the files are nearly 7 months old. even if someone was willing to datamine every piece of the release we have, its very possible that a lot of the maps and events are simply not going to be part of the next build. if youre interested in teasers, dev's discord definately has a couple for next release though!.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Millen » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:09 am

CarlosTeoR wrote:
Millen wrote:

Could you tell us, what you found? what files did you find? like...there is going to be another map? Other phamtoms events? How is the ne girl? what you find? in dying of curiosity :?: :zombie:

I found image files with an entire day's worth of Kasumi AV. Also already ingame, just on a debug map, nearly completed scenes of said Kasumi AV. Not sure if the variables for Kasumi's relationship system were done by that point, but there's no reason they wouldn't be now, 7 months later. Basically, from what I found the next update, assuming Kasumi's relationship is the only thing they add, was almost completed months ago with the last update. Now, I want to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and expect them to work on more than just Kasumi in that time. They probably worked on adding relationship systems to the other characters, it just doesn't make sense for it to take so long otherwise. Next update will most likely include one of the other girls' relationship system, like Kasumi's mom or the fairy girl. Otherwise I'd be forced to say that the Isle devs are more reliable, but that would be too great an insult.
Millen
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am

Millen wrote:
CarlosTeoR wrote:
Millen wrote:

I found image files with an entire day's worth of Kasumi AV. Also already ingame, just on a debug map, nearly completed scenes of said Kasumi AV. Not sure if the variables for Kasumi's relationship system were done by that point, but there's no reason they wouldn't be now, 7 months later. Basically, from what I found the next update, assuming Kasumi's relationship is the only thing they add, was almost completed months ago with the last update. Now, I want to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and expect them to work on more than just Kasumi in that time. They probably worked on adding relationship systems to the other characters, it just doesn't make sense for it to take so long otherwise. Next update will most likely include one of the other girls' relationship system, like Kasumi's mom or the fairy girl. Otherwise I'd be forced to say that the Isle devs are more reliable, but that would be too great an insult.

I'm not here to argue, nor am I here to just shut you down, but I think saying it would be too great an insult is a bit much, yeah? Sure, it's possible that they're adding more, and from the teaser pictures that Dev has shown, that's true. But, there's also the fact that, just before the pandemic really became a thing, they got a team to work on the game, and then the pandemic started up in full. We haven't heard a whole lot on how the team is doing as a whole, not to mention that they're not working on just this game. Chances are also good that they're working on the game separately from each other, so there's the chance that some things are done and just haven't been incorporated into other things. There's a multitude of reasons why it wouldn't be done yet. It has been a while, but Dev themselves said that the game is still being worked on. I'd say, just give them more time. This game is really good, so I'd say it's worth the wait, personally.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby inuyashaxears » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:27 am

Here's a completed save file for those interested
- Uses Normal Mode with the 1/30/2021 update
- Includes all power ups
- Includes a text file with my notes.
- Has a save in every girl and every location. The text file tells you where each one is.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17SvLeS ... sp=sharing
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:35 pm

You know what? I'm getting tired of people thinking this game is dead so I'll let her do the honours~ :-D
TMAteaseK.png
DevS098
Participator

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:37 pm

DevS098 wrote:You know what? I'm getting tired of people thinking this game is dead so I'll let her do the honours~ :-D
TMAteaseK.png

That's one way to stick it to them lol
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby harry430 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:35 am

So this game is still slowly being developed?
harry430
New to the forum

Postby princedrake » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:17 am

harry430 wrote:So this game is still slowly being developed?

just wait for 2 or 3 months I have a feeling
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Millen » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:37 am

DevS098 wrote:You know what? I'm getting tired of people thinking this game is dead so I'll let her do the honours~ :-D
TMAteaseK.png

That scene has been in game since last year tho... And if for some reason it's not, then that's just a dialogue change. She already does that.
Millen
New to the forum

Postby princedrake » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:26 am

Millen wrote:
TMAteaseK.png

That scene has been in game since last year tho... And if for some reason it's not, then that's just a dialogue change. She already does that.

you shut up, and just wait, there will be a new scene soon
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby skullgamer360 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:30 pm

Hey, I just downloaded this game on my pc and everything works except for the volume. Im wondering if there is a way to fix this? Great game btw
skullgamer360
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:15 am

princedrake wrote:
Millen wrote:
TMAteaseK.png

you shut up, and just wait, there will be a new scene soon

Judging from some of the dev's posts on discord it'll probably take about ten to twelve months until the next update.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game