Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures - The ultimate shrinking game!

Postby EvanLora » Mon May 06, 2019 9:03 pm

michuun wrote:Is there a way in game to get to the butt scenes? I see them in the game files but can't figure out how to access them.

I got it like this:

I went inside Yuni, stayed a full day cicle, and got out while she was working again.

After that, I walked around the cafe, and found her sat down reading. After talking with her one more time, she "punishes" me by sitting and farting on me.

Is there any plans to give her an anal vore scene in the next update?
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby kirito23391 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:44 am

I would also like ANAL VORE

Author, I also request an update to join anal vore :o
kirito23391
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Wed May 08, 2019 5:28 am

when will be the update?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:30 am

frosthunter wrote:when will be the update?

If everything goes according to the plans, it should be ready for this month. Anyway I don't have a definitive date, sorry about that.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Nornim » Wed May 08, 2019 12:45 pm

While I think I haven't played this game yet, I'd like to go out of my way and say thank you for all the hard work you're doing on this game. Making content of any kind for free often goes unappreciated I've noticed and from what I can see so far, this looks really well done. Keep up the good work.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImminentFalcon » Sun May 12, 2019 1:05 am

I really enjoy this game and the personalities of the girls so far. Is there any chance we will see Shina AV in the future?
ImminentFalcon
New to the forum

Postby EvanLora » Sun May 12, 2019 1:42 am

Just wanna say thanks for the game, its quality is quite high. I've played some other games and quality wise this was the best one so far. Really well done, your effort is very inspiring. That said, I've got some suggestions for future content, if your time and tastes follow it:

Panty Entrapment - Being put in panties and teased while in them.

Introduction to Futas? Don't know if that's your thing, but some people would really appreciate some cockvore with futas. Further suggestion would be condom use.

Is Anal vore with Yuni planned for this update? Would be nice to see it happen.

Don't know if you have plans for an "open world" like shrink exp, but that gives you a really nice perspective of the game world itself, as well as immersive experience.

Mechanic wise:

I like the actual difficulty. Not too hard, not too easy. Even knowing what you should be doing doesn't make you insta-escape at all, which is realistic.

Is there any way to adjust game zoom? The game looks so close to the ground sometimes. We shrunk, ok. That's understandable.

I like the fact the girls put on her underwear at certain points during escape attempts. Keep it, please.
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 12, 2019 10:18 am

Have someone a savegame in the House of the maid? If yes, could i get this savefile, pls?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lampwalk » Sun May 19, 2019 8:57 am

Hi! Well, i really liked the game. Beat it without a guide. It wasn't easy, but i liked it nevertheless. But the RNG... when 4 times in a row you get sucked in... feels like you are getting tricked.
I really liked the pictures and the text. Its a shame that there's only 2 girls now, but i am happy to see that the project is still alive, so i am waiting for an update.
Oh, but i didn't really liked the sound when you fail to pleasure/get out, it's kinda unpleasant and too loud. And when it procs 3 times in a row... meeh.
Anyway, thanks for the game, I will wait for an update and hope for the best!

P.S. Sorry for my english, i am not native-speaker.
Lampwalk
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:31 am

DevS098, you said already that the update comes this month out, but this was the status on the 8th May, how is the status now? will it comes this month out or next month?
(sorry for my bad english)

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:54 am

Archangel64 wrote:DevS098, you said already that the update comes this month out, but this was the status on the 8th May, how is the status now? will it comes this month out or next month?

-Archangel64

I'm sorry but things happened that ruined my plans so the update stuatus is back into unknown. I hope for the next month but I can't tell currently.. sorry for the inconvenience.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:05 pm

DevS098 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:DevS098, you said already that the update comes this month out, but this was the status on the 8th May, how is the status now? will it comes this month out or next month?

-Archangel64

I'm sorry but things happened that ruined my plans so the update stuatus is back into unknown. I hope for the next month but I can't tell currently.. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the info
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darknessblades » Tue May 28, 2019 8:11 am

could you add a Game version header to the thread, since this saves people lots of time looking of they have the latest version or know what the current version is
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:14 am

darknessblades wrote:could you add a Game version header to the thread, since this saves people lots of time looking of they have the latest version or know what the current version is

On the mp under Changelog you can see which current version is, at the moment is it 0.12
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:32 am

My question again, have someone a savefile in the House of the maid? If yes, can i get this savefile?
It would be nice.

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LewdCJ » Tue May 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Archangel64 wrote:My question again, have someone a savefile in the House of the maid? If yes, can i get this savefile?
It would be nice.

- Archangel64

here is the game with the saves

https://mega.nz/#!XjgCXAiA!bPJvEhSBNkqb ... qHnxlpyPmo

6, 7, 8, 12, and 14 are in the over-world. 6 in Shina's house, 7 is in the school, 8 is in the maid cafe, 12 is in Yuni's house, while 14 is also in the Maid cafe the interactions with Yuni is different should you encounter her in there because it is the second encounter (Disclaimer: each save brings you in the safe haven areas with the beds set up with the exception being save 14).

1-5 are the first girl Shina's scenes (disclaimer: saves 1 and 5 are both the school scene an oversight on my part)

finally 9-13 are scenes with the second girl Yuni.
LewdCJ
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:31 pm

LewdCJ wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:My question again, have someone a savefile in the House of the maid? If yes, can i get this savefile?
It would be nice.

- Archangel64

here is the game with the saves

https://mega.nz/#!XjgCXAiA!bPJvEhSBNkqb ... qHnxlpyPmo

6, 7, 8, 12, and 14 are in the over-world. 6 in Shina's house, 7 is in the school, 8 is in the maid cafe, 12 is in Yuni's house, while 14 is also in the Maid cafe the interactions with Yuni is different should you encounter her in there because it is the second encounter (Disclaimer: each save brings you in the safe haven areas with the beds set up with the exception being save 14).

1-5 are the first girl Shina's scenes (disclaimer: saves 1 and 5 are both the school scene an oversight on my part)

finally 9-13 are scenes with the second girl Yuni.

Thaaaank you very much!!!
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigersebel » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 am

Any news on the progress? im looking forward for the next update.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:24 am

tigersebel wrote:Any news on the progress? im looking forward for the next update.

Literally 5-6 posts up he said something about this:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=55431&p=2760092#p2757945
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:39 pm

tigersebel wrote:Any news on the progress? im looking forward for the next update.

Dev hopes that he/she can bring the update out this month, but he/she can't make promises
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game