Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.2 --- 10/04/20

Postby antoinou62185 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:12 am

I think of something when we get out of their body, we could decide to run away or stay
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snatched » Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm

If I want to get Kasumi's mom to take me from the club back
to her house, where/when do I find Kasumi's mom?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Snatched wrote:If I want to get Kasumi's mom to take me from the club back
to her house, where/when do I find Kasumi's mom?

Spoiler: show
Check her office near the VIP rooms at Night
DevS098
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Are there any news for the next update?
When it will be made?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm

godshunter93 wrote:Are there any news for the next update?
When it will be made?

No idea when it will be ready but the development process for the incoming mini update has started once again.
Due to its definitely smaller size, we should definitely take less then our previous one but as always, I can't give an accurate estimate.
DevS098
Participator

Postby jortiqui » Fri May 29, 2020 4:24 pm

DevS098 wrote:
godshunter93 wrote:Are there any news for the next update?
When it will be made?

No idea when it will be ready but the development process for the incoming mini update has started once again.
Due to its definitely smaller size, we should definitely take less then our previous one but as always, I can't give an accurate estimate.

Oh god yes!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope it includes Minami's punishment
jortiqui
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Sat May 30, 2020 6:00 pm

DevS098 - thanks again for the clue!

Other thoughts & suggestions:

1) I REALLY enjoy when you think you might get to air/daylight but a girl frustrates you, like Shina rolling onto her boob, or Kasumi and Akari with their fingers. Might be fun if a BV girl peels her bra down rather than removing it, so when you escape you drop into the bra cup, then she puts her bra back on, pinning you in place. Later, she could read to you from her manga, or ask you to help her study at home, or help cheat on some test questions if she wears something sheer enough for you to see a bit of the outside world. Wrong answers get you BV re-insertion as punishment, of course. Also on this, even though you can escape Akari while she's on her side in bed it might be fun to have a UB character that if you wake her up in bed she might decide to roll up onto her side and the weight of her upper thigh seals you in for a while, or longer...
Happy wriggling!

2) The tiny is VERY small compared to the girls & adults, but would it ever be possible to have a little bump appear somewhere on a host's tummy or boob while you are wriggling, or if you try the wrong direction, or if you are interacting with the girl while stuck in UB or BV?

Cheers and encouragement for your next update!
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Sat May 30, 2020 7:19 pm

3) One nice addition (eventually) might be a vanilla UB girl with long, straight, light colored hair and light eyes (we already have blue and purple eye colors, so maybe grey, white, pink, red, light amber, or light lavender.) Modestly endowed, nubile but not a complete flatsie.

Below the narrow waist though, her ample "child-bearing" hips swell and part to define a generous and inviting pelvic thigh gap - an irresistable, inviting visual attraction for some UB fans. Soft and full, yet you find them muscularly firm once you're between them.

I'm thinking of Lyria or Orchis from the recent Granblue anime show.

Lyria:
https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/e3/3a/ ... 34628a.gif
https://static.zerochan.net/Lyria.%28Gr ... 084989.jpg

Orchis:
https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/55/0b/ ... 80bd3c.jpg

Nicely defined clavicle and shoulder blades - Asian art gets a LOT of mileage out of these details, which give cues about age (youthfulness,) muscularity (healthy exercise vs heavy peasant work,) and body fat (the range between gaunt starvation, lean beauty, and indolent chubbiness.) She is lithe and svelte, fairy-like, delicate but not frail.

She loves brocades and lacy camisoles lingerie, maybe a teasing hint of areolae, and if you're stuck in her while she wears a puff-skirt with crinoline it's like being in the middle of a perfumed carnation.

She's not quite a loli but she's definitely girly, and her particular warp is that she wants to imprison you for a LONG time, long enough to convert you with her 'sugar and spice and everything nice' ways, long enough for you to forget the outside world and your "frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails" boyinshness, and she really believes she can convince you to love living within her *forever,* as much a part of her as her other organs nearby: she has kidneys, a spleen, a uterus, and a tiny.

She's cloying and smothering, and that matches another of her traits: when she cums, things get STICKY. Harder to wriggle in or out on the inside, and maybe even if you're all the way out she's still a gooey, glue-fetish like trap* and you need 2 or 3 more stages to get free, or if time runs out she puts a panty liner in her panties and you're STUCK with her till the next scenario.
If she cums, this could be you, all the way outside but still struggling in her pubes:
https://youtu.be/VqaOwUv0NX8?t=10

(* No, not 'that' kind of 'trap!')
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seption » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Ok, so it's been a while since this new update came out and I like to share my opinion about the game.

First of all, the update is AWESOME, the new content for Shina is so beautiful and I love it so much than I don't want to leave her. The new Girls are really good, both of them, but are not for my at all, especially Akari, her art and situations are really good, I mean, when she is in the nightclub, with the music, the dance and all that stuff, I really like it, but her personality... yeah...
That doesn't mean I don't play with them, I just prefer Shina

The relationship system is awesome too, and been Shina the first with this new mechanic I think it was a good decision since the beginning, I actually expected something a little different from the dialogs, mostly because of the things she say when she is sleep, but overall is a really good adition.

One of the things I saw and I think is really important is the world itself. Shina give you some ideas about how the world is, a program about tinies, magazines, and the reactions of the characters tells a lot about this interaction between tinies and the rest of the people. Honestly, I think is really important because give a lot of oportunities for expansion, like different personalities for future girls, new interactions, dialogues and more. I hope someday there will be a kind, gentle girl in the game, even more than Shina.

The Karma mechanic have really good possibilities for expansion too, maybe the spells become stronger after a lot of use, or maybe find a kind of spell that give a little more of max stamina for some time, I don't know, there is a lot of posibilities.

Unfortunatly I can't say I explore all the content of the game because, sorry but not sorry, I don't like futas and I avoid that content all the time...
But I can say a explore all the content beyond Kasumi and it's really good, one of the things I like is the background music, how it changes depending on the time and how in the mornings and afternoon is energetic, happy, in the Evening is more calm and in the midnight is even relaxing, and how be in Akari's world is completly different.

Overall, the game is really good, and one of the things it have is potential, a lot of potential for expand in lot of ways with the Relationship system, Karma and the World itself. Hope we can see the next big update in less time, because for me it was a torture wait so much for this update :s
Seption
New to the forum

Postby Crono » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:57 am

DevS098 wrote:New bug fixing update. Link here or in main post: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!lKQAwa6Q!RyI4irb2vAELEoRjVC6QRiCjKBLUxSMGRPvNay1D-0E">https://mega.nz/#!lKQAwa6Q!RyI4irb2vAEL ... PvNay1D-0E</a><!-- m -->

To fix the invisible player sprite issue, get caught again by one of the two girls when getting out of the toilet after a random girl catch.
DevS098, Hey! would have as a availability for the mobile? For example, Shirink EXP works on the mobile emulator, not yours ... I really want to play your game, but it doesn't work
Crono
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Glad to see you guys this excited because this mini update somehow makes me kinda nervous ^^;
Other than making various bug fixing, fixing oversights here and there and making justice, we took to chance to.. experiment with something new. 8)
Something a bit different than what you'll expect... and that I honestly hope you guys would love since we did (and will probably do) wonders with it. :D
You'll have the chance to see when this mini update will be launched soon. Again, I can't make predictions since despite I'm really close to finish, real life decided to place some sticks in my wheels so yeah....... :(

More details will eventually be revealed during the release so hoping to be done very soon.... stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby jortiqui » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm

DevS098 wrote:Glad to see you guys this excited because this mini update somehow makes me kinda nervous ^^;
Other than making various bug fixing, fixing oversights here and there and making justice, we took to chance to.. experiment with something new. 8)
Something a bit different than what you'll expect... and that I honestly hope you guys would love since we did (and will probably do) wonders with it. :D
You'll have the chance to see when this mini update will be launched soon. Again, I can't make predictions since despite I'm really close to finish, real life decided to place some sticks in my wheels so yeah....... :(

More details will eventually be revealed during the release so hoping to be done very soon.... stay tuned! :-D
O yeah, it's closer than ever, I can't wait UwU
all my love and support for this fabulous game and those who create it
jortiqui
New to the forum

Postby Cinquint » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:04 am

DevS098 wrote:Glad to see you guys this excited because this mini update somehow makes me kinda nervous ^^;

I hate it already, you've ruined everything >:l
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.212 --- 11/06/20

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:05 pm

New version 0.212 is out! Get it and check the update notes on the main post!
DevS098
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:15 pm

What are the punishment scenes and how do I trigger them?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby agnitnurk » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Interesting alternative, not sure if the internal views can be shown well in that approach though. Always liked seeing the struggle process by escaping the insides step by step. Only found the futa so far though.
Nom :3
agnitnurk
New to the forum

Postby JaraSama » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:32 pm

Where is the futa? I am curious for the nightclub.
JaraSama
New to the forum

Postby yuhe0blivious » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:41 pm

Nice idea! The new futa event is amazing!
yuhe0blivious
New to the forum

Postby Rowanwigg » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 am

How do you get the punishment scene of Minami? I've been trying over 2 hours to get it. I say no when she when wants to play(which is every scene looks like) and trying to escape when she asleep. I'm I doing this wrong or...?
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whosawnothing » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:54 am

Minami’s punishment is found at her house in the morning when she is standing in front of her mirror
Whosawnothing
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game