Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.2 --- 10/04/20

Postby DevS098 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:06 am

Konfusis wrote:I still can't find shina's av even thought i did every speech option and declined to pleasure her, i had the armpit scene, the cuddle one. What do I do I rejected everytime.

You simply keep doing it. Shina is a very gentle girl and to get her to not like you you've to work quite a bit.

AGuyWithBigHair wrote:Very nice update! I caught myself wondering about the world building of what the heck happened to those Karma ruins... goes to show you are amazing at making dialogue hook people. :P

Out of curiosity, which girl is getting the relationship treatment next down the line? Would love Kasumi to do couple things with her 'boyfriend'.

Thank you :-D
And..this matter is still in discussion within the dev team. And there are chances we'll try to keep it a secret until the actual release :wink:

Endierlord wrote:I have a new problem with this game

You've made shina too loveable when she's happy with you. She's so kind that I kinda don't wanna progress tha game further because I think about how she would feel during that time.

Okay, the "having a problem" thing was a joke, you seriously did an epic job.

I also thought of some ways to make her even more loveable.
- Breastfeeding during the cuddle sessions.
- Kiss scene whete she smothers you with soft kisses
- When she asks if you wanna sleep in the drawer or not, add the option to sleep in her breast or vagina
- maybe a bit of mommy role play?

I'm not demanding you do this, but I would appreciate it

EvanLora wrote:In all versions, my game never crashed. Dunno if I got lucky or there other factors on it.

DevS098, thanks for the hard work! That really paid off! The AV scenes are super well made, I didn't expect that much quality. The walking game with Shina was awesome too!

If ideas are an issue in the future, I have some suggestions:

-The idea of having different punishments depending on your performance adds a lot to the gameplay and replay factor. Well done!

- Oral Vore, obviously non-fatal, as others already said. I can imagine that this would require a lot of work, mainly creating internal shots of mouths and throats for the escaping games. If that is going for the next updates, I'd suggest that as
Spoiler: show
Minami's punishment, as she hints a lot that she won't eat you because she just ate, etc.
I believe adding Shina's friend would be too much work, and not the purpose of her existence. I believe her existence's sole purpose is to persuade Shina into trying Oral Vore.

-AV as
Minami's punishment
would be nice as well, but doing it in another way:
She pulls you so deep in her butt, that you get pulled into her stomach.
I believe that would require much less work.

-Full tour as
Minami's punishment. I should have created a line only for her lol. Similar thing as the futa from Shrink EXP, she oral vores you, go through her, and she keeps you in her ass as you think you'll get out.

-Mouthplay if you decide to add oral vore, as it could use the same internal mouth shots. Shina can keep you the whole day as candy in her mouth, for example.

-More scenes inside clothes would be gorgeous. Getting inside panties, bras, even socks if that's also your thing.

-AV in the way you did is great, more would be welcome. That's my favorite, and someone here even got converted into it.

The
armpit scene with Shina
surprised me as fuck, you have no idea. I was doing good and slipped on an incorrect answer. I had to stop playing after it to relieve. Awesome, keep at it!

Ah, and may you get your so deserved rest. You all did really well.

Oh my, glad to know you appreciated her so much and thanks for the suggestions. :D
We'll see if they will ever be added but they definitely sound nice. :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby CrimsonDragonKing » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:19 am

Me playing the 1.5 version: This game has a lot of potential.

Me playing the 2.0 version: BEST GAME EVER 8O
CrimsonDragonKing
New to the forum

Postby Crysune » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:23 am

I very much appreciate the new update and all of it's content, especially the new AV. You seem to be updating regularly, have you considered having a patreon or donation page at all?
There's also one request and one glitch I have found
For the anal vore, I'm not too into farting, would you consider in the future adding a toggle for those who don't like farts? Instead it could function like the other vore sequences, maybe going deeper inside or something. Just a suggestion, I'm not complaining I still enjoy everything about this game so far anyways! As for the glitch, I got the second rune but I can't use it. I can't equip it and it doesn't appear anywhere, this only happened to my save that I started fresh, the one that I used an old save the rune works properly.
Crysune
New to the forum

Postby Impact » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:39 pm

I really love this game! You can feel the love poured into it, actually!
A question. Is there already or will there ever be Oral Vore in the game?
Anyways. I'm loving it. Thanks for all your effort!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:48 pm

Impact wrote:I really love this game! You can feel the love poured into it, actually!

I'm sure he will put it in. He is just getting started :p
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Impact » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:09 pm

NovaDragn wrote:
Impact wrote:I really love this game! You can feel the love poured into it, actually!

I'm sure he will put it in. He is just getting started :p

That's true. Whatever happens, I believe it will be worth the wait. XD
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:17 pm

I'm stuck with the affection system.
How does it work?
What do I have to do to make Shina either like me or hate me?
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:35 pm

TheMastermind wrote:I'm stuck with the affection system.
How does it work?
What do I have to do to make Shina either like me or hate me?

How else do you make someone love or hate you... lol Either be nice to her and do as she say or be mean and struggle till she erm.... takes matters into her own hands.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby EeveeLover141 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:39 pm

You just have to be patient and keep at it to get Shina to love you and/or hate you.
It took me quite a few ingame days before I got her AV scene. I just went with my gut and picked the responses I thought were the most rude/ungrateful during the nightly conversations. And pretty much the only time I tried to escape was during school, when she didn't want me to.

As for UB, that went a bit quicker since I feel like there are more ways to make her happy. Just struggle for her whenever she asks, make her cum once or twice each time, and be super loving/grateful to her during conversations. After some trial and error the right answers become pretty clear.
EeveeLover141
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:04 pm

So it takes several days...
I guess I just need to do it for longer. This game is so much more time consuming than others in this category.
There are no shortcuts... :(

Edit: 6 days into being nice, still nothing. Does it take yet even longer? I did start with a slightly worse relationship, but 6 days seems a bit absurd.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chirlesco » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:12 am

I registered an account on this website just to support the amazing work you have done.

You may not imagine how much I like this game-I gave up almost all the games I am playing to carefully explore the world you have created and play with those impressive girls.

I can understand that this kind of RPG game is facing a very embarrassing situation, either extremely complicated and excellent, or crudely made without immersion because the creator doesn't fvcking care. Tiny Misadventures has found a good balance in this, it is not complicated but still well-made so that I am immersed in it.

My favourite hobbies are not tolerated where I live. Luckily my second language is English so I can find your shocking work here. Its current production feels promising and ambitious. I hope I can see the full version of it in the future.

Then some suggestions. I think the "rewards" given during the game are too few. I mean the lack of interactive elements so that the "freedom" you claim has no real meaning. Maybe it's "pressed by the girl's buttocks when you climb on a chair", maybe "When you find aphrodisiac in a corner and you think about its use". Maybe it's "When you meet other minis and get information about other girls". This world lacks vitality. Akari's home is a good example. Well-made but almost meaningless, all you can do is to find Akari and a shelter. Karma is a good attempt, I hope it can play more unexpected roles.

Then, pls! pls! pls! More foot trampling, more pussy crushing, more pee hole insertion, more punishment! (Praise the artist)
Chirlesco
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 am

TheMastermind wrote:So it takes several days...
I guess I just need to do it for longer. This game is so much more time consuming than others in this category.

Edit: 6 days into being nice, still nothing. Does it take yet even longer? I did start with a slightly worse relationship, but 6 days seems a bit absurd.

Im almost pretty certain it will also help if you make her cum when you struggle for her when she wants to. i tried to atleast make her cum 2 times during each "session" and it worked after a few days
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:10 am

Man, this update is hella tite. Kudos to the whole dev team for their hard work, and listening to community feedback!
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:21 pm

tigersebel wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:So it takes several days...

Im almost pretty certain it will also help if you make her cum when you struggle for her when she wants to. i tried to atleast make her cum 2 times during each "session" and it worked after a few days

Does mean being active during sleep, school, cafe, cafe-extra, before dinner, and being nice in the conversations?
If I'm not meant to do anything during any of these, or inversely, if I am meant to, I'd like to know for which.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:41 pm

It took 9 whole in game days, but I've finally done it.
I got that pussy.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:50 pm

:/
Last edited by TheMastermind on Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby momonari » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:57 pm

TheMastermind wrote:Probably overstepping boundaries here, but I have issues with the drawing for Minami's Night Club picture.
The head is too far off to the left, and the face is a bit dodgy.

I sketched out something I think looks better, anatomically speaking. Anatomy and proportions are the only things I can do well.
With this, her neck isn't broken, and her face isn't tiny.

[This is only a sketch of what would look better, and by no means a replacement]

Mi_Night Fixed.png

And I'm sorry if this is rude at all.

Hello, I'm Momo, the game's artist/edit artist. The picture we used in the game seems alright to me; maybe you forget about the depth that the lenght of the neck would add to the picture in that specific 3-point perspective. I can see why the head might be seen as a little too small, maybe even with that perspective but that would be nit-picking. In the end it's a good picture and we can't fix it because that would require us to draw again all the face expressions and such an enormous ammount of work for such a small detail would be better put to use in making new game picture sets.
momonari
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:19 pm

momonari wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:Probably overstepping boundaries here, but I have issues with the drawing for Minami's Night Club picture.
The head is too far off to the left, and the face is a bit dodgy.
[This is only a sketch of what would look better, and by no means a replacement]

Mi_Night Fixed.png

And I'm sorry if this is rude at all.

Hello, I'm Momo, the game's artist/edit artist. The picture we used in the game seems alright to me; maybe you forget about the depth that the lenght of the neck would add to the picture in that specific 3-point perspective. I can see why the head might be seen as a little too small, maybe even with that perspective but that would be nit-picking. In the end it's a good picture and we can't fix it because that would require us to draw again all the face expressions and such an enormous ammount of work for such a small detail would be better put to use in making new game picture sets.

I understand that, and I regret making a problem out of it, but it just stands out too much for me. As I've said previously, proportion and anatomy are the only things I'm genuinely good at when it comes to drawing.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firescrat » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:28 am

Really love this game! So i created an account to give some feedback...

--> Could you make a third difficulty setting? Currently easy is to easy and normal is really hard. One in the middle between them would be awesome.
--> It would be fantastic if you could let us choose where to wriggle in at night (if you unlocked the option and Shani is not mad at you). And if shes asleep she cant really say no ;). Should not be hard to implement i think, cause all the artwork is done. Currently there is only one option if you would like to get in the breast again...
--> Maybe an option if you really like to escape in the public bath? Or an option to get back to Shani in the bath if you fail in the panties.
--> The drawer has many options itself, maybe you could stumble in a bra?
--> I really liked the hinderance for escaping (finger and magic)
--> Highlight the women, cause its kind of tedious to get to each and evry one just to have the toilet over and over again....

Things for the future:
--> The homes feel empty, there is only one home right now with two women to interact with, all other have only one. So escaping at night (which is the easiest) accomplishes nothing.
--> Dildoplay? would like to see somthing of that
--> Someone could steal you from the drawer
--> Girls with dicks bring options on itself :D
--> More relationships, the are really great.
--> Sharing is caring

Keep up the good work! The game is great! and this for a 0.2 nonetheless.
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:09 pm

My only complaint with the game is the real lack of freedom of mobility. After an escape, your options are really only to go into the same girls at the same scene and just move on. Being unable to go places or explore while tiny makes reaching new places rather tricky. I imagine it won't feel as confining once more characters and scenes (( Maybe a slightly randomized scene for the school girls who aren't important )) get added. As it stands, if I escape even in the school, I'm not able to even go anywhere else in the school, despite there being more than one scene setting in the school to escape into.

Some minor solutions would be to hide methods of travel around, like a vent that lets you pick a place in the school. I know the idea is that it's "too dangerous" outside, but if you're playing the unwilling character, then it'd make sense to risk it to get away from all the girls who want to make you into their toy/pet.

I love the structure, I'm thankful for the easy mode because while it's too easy for people wanting a challenge, it DOES allow you to experience more content. Like in a traditional RPG from the site giving a "nuke" tool for fights so you can try legitimately or just cheese your way. Keep it up, I'm curious to see where you go with this.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game