Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby racer4561 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Eka wrote:Just a reminder that you should not ask for update on this forum. As always, when there is update it will come. There is no need to ask for it.

Hold up is that the creator of this website??? 8O
racer4561
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:34 am

racer4561 wrote:
Eka wrote:Just a reminder that you should not ask for update on this forum. As always, when there is update it will come. There is no need to ask for it.

Hold up is that the creator of this website??? 8O

Yes sir
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby Grondthe2nd » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:11 pm

A question: When you release the next build of the game, would it be an option to release an android build as well? Several other games in this "genre" are playable on android using the Neko RPGXP app, Shrink EXP is playable that way, although a lot of the graphics are scrambled, and Shrinking Fun is as well, although it doesn't fit on the screen (it's too big to entirely fit, and there's no option to change it's size). The current build of this game gets as far as the title screen in Neko RPGXP, but if you attempt to start a new game it throws up an alert saying there's "no implicit conversion from nil to integer", and it gives a but of lines like "Zeus Map Effects:272:in 'initialize'" and many more like that.

If it could be made to work with Neko RPGXP that would be cool, but I think if it could played as its own app that would be even better! I would just enjoy the ability to play this game on the go! If its not convenient to produce or not an option, its no problem, I enjoy the game, keep up the great work!
Grondthe2nd
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby DevS098 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:00 am

Alright guys, here's a little status update. Things are going quite slowly yeah but we hit around 75% of the progress needed for this update. Some more accurate considerations and.. problems of other genres are unfortunately slowing us down.. but know that we're progressing with everything we could give to develop this game.
Saying that we're going over the extra mile is not just a figure of speech now because.. we're really doing it! And going WAY beyond you guys could expect which is also the reason of why this update is taking all of this time.
But fret not, everything will be worth it in the end. This update is a massive game changer and you guys will see how as soon as it hits up! :D
The last thing that I want to say is that you should prepare: the world is expanding and starting to branch. Soon enough you might be able to do something you wouldn't be able to do before.. due to this and for other reasons too, we also give the advice of restarting this game.
Note: I want to be extremely clear with this:
OLD SAVES ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEXT UPDATE
However this update introduces new stuffs that you guys are supposed to get with a certain.. order of things so if you want to experience correctly what this update has to offer, we advice to restart.
These stuffs will work with old saves too but.. you'll feel the difference when that happens, trust me.
With that said, have patience! We're still going forward! And we won't stop until this massive update is ready! So...
Stay Tuned!! :-D

Grondthe2nd wrote:A question: When you release the next build of the game, would it be an option to release an android build as well? Several other games in this "genre" are playable on android using the Neko RPGXP app, Shrink EXP is playable that way, although a lot of the graphics are scrambled, and Shrinking Fun is as well, although it doesn't fit on the screen (it's too big to entirely fit, and there's no option to change it's size). The current build of this game gets as far as the title screen in Neko RPGXP, but if you attempt to start a new game it throws up an alert saying there's "no implicit conversion from nil to integer", and it gives a but of lines like "Zeus Map Effects:272:in 'initialize'" and many more like that.

If it could be made to work with Neko RPGXP that would be cool, but I think if it could played as its own app that would be even better! I would just enjoy the ability to play this game on the go! If its not convenient to produce or not an option, its no problem, I enjoy the game, keep up the great work!


One of the scripts of my game seems to not be compatible with that app. Unfortunately I can't remove it from the game and.. I'm pretty much not an android developer. So sorry but having the game compatible with that app is probably something that won't happen..
Check out my vore game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
Profile picture by Gojitsu
User avatar
DevS098
Participator
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby derfinn01 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Alright guys, here's a little status update. Things are going quite slowly yeah but we hit around 75% of the progress needed for this update. Some more accurate considerations and.. problems of other genres are unfortunately slowing us down.. but know that we're progressing with everything we could give to develop this game.
Saying that we're going over the extra mile is not just a figure of speech now because.. we're really doing it! And going WAY beyond you guys could expect which is also the reason of why this update is taking all of this time.

take your time 8)
Good things take time and i wish you and your team no bugs, no code errors and no pc crashes with data lose.

I wait here and check everyday if the update come. i hope for summer :-D
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:45 pm

That's one way to make someone excited for an update. Looking forward to it!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby Grondthe2nd » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:32 am

DevS098 wrote:One of the scripts of my game seems to not be compatible with that app. Unfortunately I can't remove it from the game and.. I'm pretty much not an android developer. So sorry but having the game compatible with that app is probably something that won't happen..


It's all good! at least you took a look at it, I can't ask for more then that! I'm excited for your next update!
Grondthe2nd
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby racer4561 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:18 pm

So is there any vore content?
racer4561
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby tigersebel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:29 pm

racer4561 wrote:So is there any vore content?


Only Unbirth, Breast vore and cock vore right now
tigersebel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby sumgai89 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:12 pm

tigersebel wrote:
racer4561 wrote:So is there any vore content?


Only Unbirth, Breast vore and cock vore right now



Personally, I would prefer if the game continued to focus primarily on soft, non-fatal endo like this rather than adding in a lot of digestion-focused content. There are a hundred and one games out there if you like digestion, but endo is relatively rare by comparison.

Not that I don't want to see any oral vore; I'd love to see a girl that keeps you trapped inside of her body by swallowing you over and over again, forcing you to take a full tour of her insides until she pushes you out the other end and swallows you again. You'd have to escape either by fighting to stay in her stomach so that you can escape up her esophagus, or submit yourself to the long, slow journey through her intestines and try to escape from her ass when she's unprepared to deal with you.
sumgai89
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby tigersebel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:12 am

sumgai89 wrote:
tigersebel wrote:
racer4561 wrote:So is there any vore content?


Only Unbirth, Breast vore and cock vore right now



Personally, I would prefer if the game continued to focus primarily on soft, non-fatal endo like this rather than adding in a lot of digestion-focused content. There are a hundred and one games out there if you like digestion, but endo is relatively rare by comparison.

Not that I don't want to see any oral vore; I'd love to see a girl that keeps you trapped inside of her body by swallowing you over and over again, forcing you to take a full tour of her insides until she pushes you out the other end and swallows you again. You'd have to escape either by fighting to stay in her stomach so that you can escape up her esophagus, or submit yourself to the long, slow journey through her intestines and try to escape from her ass when she's unprepared to deal with you.


I 100% agree with you here. this would be a really nice feature to have. Endo scenes like this would be a dream come true :D
tigersebel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby UrdnotShepard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 am

DevS098 wrote:Alright guys, here's a little status update. Things are going quite slowly yeah but we hit around 75% of the progress needed for this update. Some more accurate considerations and.. problems of other genres are unfortunately slowing us down.. but know that we're progressing with everything we could give to develop this game.
Saying that we're going over the extra mile is not just a figure of speech now because.. we're really doing it! And going WAY beyond you guys could expect which is also the reason of why this update is taking all of this time.
But fret not, everything will be worth it in the end. This update is a massive game changer and you guys will see how as soon as it hits up! :D
The last thing that I want to say is that you should prepare: the world is expanding and starting to branch. Soon enough you might be able to do something you wouldn't be able to do before.. due to this and for other reasons too, we also give the advice of restarting this game.
Note: I want to be extremely clear with this:
OLD SAVES ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEXT UPDATE
However this update introduces new stuffs that you guys are supposed to get with a certain.. order of things so if you want to experience correctly what this update has to offer, we advice to restart.
These stuffs will work with old saves too but.. you'll feel the difference when that happens, trust me.
With that said, have patience! We're still going forward! And we won't stop until this massive update is ready! So...
Stay Tuned!! :-D

Grondthe2nd wrote:A question: When you release the next build of the game, would it be an option to release an android build as well? Several other games in this "genre" are playable on android using the Neko RPGXP app, Shrink EXP is playable that way, although a lot of the graphics are scrambled, and Shrinking Fun is as well, although it doesn't fit on the screen (it's too big to entirely fit, and there's no option to change it's size). The current build of this game gets as far as the title screen in Neko RPGXP, but if you attempt to start a new game it throws up an alert saying there's "no implicit conversion from nil to integer", and it gives a but of lines like "Zeus Map Effects:272:in 'initialize'" and many more like that.

If it could be made to work with Neko RPGXP that would be cool, but I think if it could played as its own app that would be even better! I would just enjoy the ability to play this game on the go! If its not convenient to produce or not an option, its no problem, I enjoy the game, keep up the great work!


One of the scripts of my game seems to not be compatible with that app. Unfortunately I can't remove it from the game and.. I'm pretty much not an android developer. So sorry but having the game compatible with that app is probably something that won't happen..


Just discovered this game, figured I'd pop in to say I quite enjoy it so far, including the difficulty. Definitely gonna keep my eye on this thread, keep up the good work and don't burn yourself out!
UrdnotShepard
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:07 pm

I have a question: How do you trigger the Condom Entrapment scene?
User avatar
PrismLaser
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby DevS098 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:49 am

PrismLaser wrote:I have a question: How do you trigger the Condom Entrapment scene?


Spoiler: show
You need to know Kasumi and check her house during the afternoon. If she's studying instead of wandering around.. well, hold tight :wink:
Check out my vore game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
Profile picture by Gojitsu
User avatar
DevS098
Participator
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby PrismLaser » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:56 am

DevS098 wrote:
PrismLaser wrote:I have a question: How do you trigger the Condom Entrapment scene?


Spoiler: show
You need to know Kasumi and check her house during the afternoon. If she's studying instead of wandering around.. well, hold tight :wink:


Okay, thanks for the help.
User avatar
PrismLaser
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby chris999 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:05 am

Whats the discord link the one that is there is expired pls and thank you
chris999
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby DevS098 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm

chris999 wrote:Whats the discord link the one that is there is expired pls and thank you


The new working link is on the official discord servers list thread as it should be due to the rules of this site.
Check out my vore game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
Profile picture by Gojitsu
User avatar
DevS098
Participator
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby BUMBLING » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:55 pm

1 year anniversary for this game today! :) Glad to see its still being worked on.
User avatar
BUMBLING
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby bilrockstar » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 pm

lets just hope this game releases before corona virus kills us all ^^; ^^;
bilrockstar
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:12 am

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.15 --- 1/07/19

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:56 pm

bilrockstar wrote:lets just hope this game releases before corona virus kills us all ^^; ^^;

Geez... Talk about dark humor... ^^;
User avatar
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Location: Brazil

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajonipash, albi, dagar, dddddd2, Demonking44, dragon666, eusuna, FetishFuel5k, Flamemaster5000, Garz, godshunter93, JibeVibes, jyoster, Kenron, Leonidas, MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN, Manchura, MouseBoy, needtoknow369, ownednooberhaha, potatopops0324, Razkor, Ryani, septer8, ShadowV1, Slayerhero90, Sunete, Superl, Theron, Tman325, tracker9922, Tuf126, UndertheOcean, VoidInVoid