Can you survive your first summer as a lifeguard?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Can you survive your first summer as a lifeguard?

Postby tst12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:11 am

So, I have a game. You have just gotten a job as a lifeguard at a huge, summer, coastal resort and water park. The problem is.. vore is everywhere. There are too many people, so, thanks to government population control schemes, everyone has a fetish for it. Whether churning a rival or enjoying yourself whilst you melt..or your pred enjoying the internal massage of your struggles.

This is a SURVIVAL game. Read the content the game gives you on very early for clues to most of the puzzles. Some of the puzzles are: both are basically right answers, which one is MOST right. (Just like a lot of medical exams.) Wrong/risky descisions are sometimes rewarded - maybe JUST enough so that the game has real replay value. But I was thinking of keeping it up the first few months and only allowing you to play once during that time to get people to try to survive (and then let you use the game as you wish after this period of time.) But just toying with it.

Now, whether or not you survive, there are also 5 (yes, this is working) scores that you can accumulate by the end of the game.

All of it is outlined, some of it is scripted, much of it is not. It does, however, work. (Well, I want to add some features so I can't say everything i hope for works but it will play you a round.) It's fairly hard to digest people (some of your starting choices put you at a disadvantage, but I won't tell.) So features:
F/player Player/F Stat interaction (secret rolls) and Random Outcomes, death ends the game, somewhat graphic digestion, same-size, oral (only), hypermodern setting, pure humans photo-references and Disposal (scat). Before you ask, I tried to put more diversity into the game, but some people HATE that so I decided to just stick with F/player and player/F. I COULD rewrite some of the characters to be male or whatever other kink you'd like to entertain instead of female and follow the same path, but that is a LOT of grunt work. So if someone does I'll probably add it (still a lot of grunt work). I've been test playing this on the forum see: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/game_freak, and my list of credits is already quite large (with at least one making a difference in the overall plan of the game.)

Here, you can have a screen-shot or two. You can actually digest this opponent, if the dice are more kind to you :P
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (27.26 KiB) Viewed 22777 times

I have three stats (I'm not telling) some of which are used more than others (still not telling) and some of which change throughout the game (lips are sealed unless you've already added a bunch to the game.)

Now, I could really use some help (sure, you can wait and have your game for free later. BUT getting everything to work has drained my freetime for like nothing else, so development will be slow if I can't get some backup here.) For example: because every opponent has a custom strength and digestion sequence, I have to write out 6 of these little blocks... for every opponent. But wait... you often have three choices (in this case two) so that means upward of 18 of these stupid blocks.

Per character that is digesting you. And don't forget that you can digest THEM meaning in a worst case scenario we have 24 of these little blocks of text to describe all the choices . Per opponenet. To say nothing of the game. If someone is willing to take a character description and photoref and just write some of these out for me, that would be freaking fantastic.

Also, I am using character photorefs (EVERYTHING MUST BE 18+) however: I haven't manipped any of them. For example, early in the game you see a room where people are practicing yoga and two of them have squirming stomachs. This leads into a choice adventure (they almost all are, though.) I have a photo I would like to add the bellies to, but if I do all the manips by myself, this put me into the game overall for hundreds of hours - I'm already probably more than 40 into it. I'm not really looking for programmers as such but if you are you can talk to me. Here is a text draft of that scene. This is just a PARTIAL, this changes in the game based on your previous choices but I still think it's a good example:

Luckily, it's against the rules for guests to eat staff - not that that's legally enforceable - but security will try to get employees gagged up before they are digested. That assumes, of course, that they see the squirming belly in such time that they figure out it's a staff member. You can't just tell them, that, because anyone could! (Perhaps you get your to cough up your uniform?) Commenting on the fact that large facilities such yours are supposed to protect guests against accidents, but not gurgling away in the next lawn chair, is something it's safer NOT to comment on. For guests that don't want to try the climate-changed, (and incidentally shark-infused) water of the long beach, can take their chances with the maws of other patrons... I mean, ugh, have fun in the fresh-water facilities, which are the ones you've been assigned to guard. Still though, you know that public healthcare will keep you alive indefinitely, and well almost everyone will end up as a protien bar or a cupsize sooner or later - and it's hard not to find that a little exciting. Everyone fantaisizs about it even though not one talks about it! You learned these things in lifeguard training: security deals with vore (if it should be dealth with.) Lifeguards pay attention to the water all the time! (Or run the slides.) Security seems to be denses in the places where people walk in or out of the waterpark, and there are some of them in the park, but for some reason, don't seem to be many in the locker rooms, or employee only areas under construction. You may have test drops where a child doll is dropped in the water, and you need to spot those in just 10 seconds (and get to them in 20!) You've been warned not to let patrons distract you too much while you are on stand.. there are customer service personell, you're not one of them. But always be polite if at all possible! You know that while you have staff some characters may respond too them less. For example, a character who is weaker than you might be able to put you at a disadvantage somehow, and not everyone is in the mood to be seduced (romantically or into a stomach) all the time

So if anyone has questions, comments or the time to contribute, please let me know.. thread or PM! Thanks. I could put the game online, but it will hang a lot since not all of the possible branches are plugged into it (and then possibly do weird things later :P)
Sadly, I have a life outside of vore so I can't PROMISE to finish it (anytime soon?). But I've put too much work into this thing already...
tst12
Participator

Re: Can you survive your first summer as a lifeguard?

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:28 am

I'm very interested in trying this out.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:36 am

this has my interest peaked once a links been posted i'll give it a try
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnassumingTeaPot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 am

You had me sold at 'Female' and 'Same-size oral'. Can't wait to try it! ... ... ... Seriously i can't wait! Post links now!!! :lol:
UnassumingTeaPot
New to the forum

Postby Loranna » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:18 am

I'd be interested in giving it a try, too.
Loranna
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:22 am

If you really wish to have feedback or contributors you should consider posting it for people to play so that possible contributors can see what content is present and offered.

That way you won't have to explain a lot of things since they already know what they could help contribute to.

As far as your concern for the dead-ends and hangs, I think that's a very minor inconvenience for people when you have already stated it's not finished and still a work in progress.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tst12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:53 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:If you really wish to have feedback or contributors you should consider posting it for people to play so that possible contributors can see what content is present and offered.

That way you won't have to explain a lot of things since they already know what they could help contribute to.

As far as your concern for the dead-ends and hangs, I think that's a very minor inconvenience for people when you have already stated it's not finished and still a work in progress.

Allright, there are only two characters in the game so far. I'll polish what I have and put it online.. after I check that my https and such is all working.
tst12
Participator

Postby superdeathsnake » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:34 pm

Is the main character male or female? Or is the game written in a way that doesn't indicate either?
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby Okzero » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Loving what you're doing here. Do you know when any possible releases may be?
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:58 am

This looks really promising!
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:42 pm

I am interested in the game but I wonder if other types of vote will able(anal,unbirth,breast,cock,small eating huge,mass eating, and futa)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:02 am

Is there a working version of this game?
I am interested in trying.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby F3t1sh » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:43 am

Same I am interested in playing as well
F3t1sh
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 am

I'm interested now!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby tst12 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am

Okzero wrote:Loving what you're doing here. Do you know when any possible releases may be?

My real life schedule is an utter mess. That's not helping anything. There is a kinda/sorta working version that I screenshoted up there but it's local lol.
tst12
Participator

Postby SnivyXD » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Im interested in play this where the link
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 am

My question is... are some certain aspects togglable? Like scat for instance... Not all of us are into that and yet we are intrigued in the game.
If the scat is required then... geh, that's a letdown but it does have a lotta promise!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby coldwar368 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:18 am

So i'm still a tad confused is this being done as a forum game thing or still being worked into a game proper? Also I love your manips so i am happy to see you on a project
coldwar368
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:24 am

I do like when a game offers the player choice of their gender.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Hmmm, hopefully we'll be able to play it soon.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game