Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.3 (Updated 6/15/20)

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:41 pm

I love that people are doing fatruns.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby torontofan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:22 am

Borfus wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:Will there be any point in the future where the MC gets eaten by Emma? If you don't, I thought of something you could possibly do. You can use Emma as an acid resistance Exercise. Like every day or whatever you get Emma to eat you and you can practice on your acid resistance. It seems like a stretch but I thought it could be cool. It can take a character and put more use into her. Just a suggestion.

Also I like the character Haley, just wondering will I see her more when game gets updated?

Love your work, Can't wait for more!!!

I believe Osmium said at some point that it will be possible to eat or be eaten by every major character, with the possible exception of being eaten by Mina seeing as she can't even keep you down in practice, let alone a real vore situation. Would certainly love an opportunity to be eaten by her near the end of the game if we manage to keep her alive that long myself, though.

Something about being gulped down and held by an inexperienced predator is alluring. I hope we have an option to be digested as we struggle while she still isn't that dangerous.
torontofan
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:02 am

AtmosRobot wrote:Been playing the game recently and I'm pretty engrossed in exploring all the possibilities. One question: is there a map of the MVA campus and/or floor plans for each of the buildings? Just as there are character references for all the girls in the game, it would really help to have an idea of how the setting is laid out and how all the physical locations connect with each other.

There isn't a map/floor plan at the moment, I can see about throwing together something simple sometime soon though!

Nuenshi wrote:This is the game that keeps on giving. I went through this at least five times a couple of months ago, but on my latest play-through, Day 2 played out completely different for me. This is really impressive, even outside of its vore-related content, and I look forward to sitting down for another round some time soon. One thing I'm interested in seeing is how long I can keep particular girls around: Gabby in particular I've played around with a bit, although she seems to disappear past a certain point, even if she isn't eaten. Understandable, though it would be kind of neat if less-important survivors made appearances later on. Still an excellent game, either way!

Glad you're enjoying it! Gabby unfortunately does just disappear and get eaten 'off screen' even in the rare instances where you don't eat her yourself or see her get eaten, though Mandy is a character that you can keep around for a while if you try.

Update 0.4 should be ready in about a week!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Allenstarflight » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:21 pm

I wonder if one of the girls would unbirth their boyfriend, then immediately eat their roomate to keep their boyfriend in their room all to themselves and just have him live in their room for the year. XD
Allenstarflight
New to the forum

Postby Teatime » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Good stuff. Sunny's interactions and little phone messages are my favourite bit, personally. Hopefully we'll see a vore scene with her soon.
Teatime
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 pm

torontofan wrote: Something about being gulped down and held by an inexperienced predator is alluring. I hope we have an option to be digested as we struggle while she still isn't that dangerous.

This... SO much this!!! Bad ass if it was something that was unexpected, like doing it not thinking it'll happen and then it accidentally DOES happen... FFfffff, man... that's really... yeah, it's good :wink: <3
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:33 am

Teatime wrote:Good stuff. Sunny's interactions and little phone messages are my favourite bit, personally. Hopefully we'll see a vore scene with her soon.

You're in luck, Sunny has a pred scene in the update that's releasing right now!

That's right, the new update is ready to go! Wednesday is club day, so there's some exciting new content for you to explore. I hope you enjoy! The character reference galleries will be updated tomorrow.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/aaJSVJaY#-UJHAkDx9foHCuk1L5fzDi1Jgf4jwZdVfTWmaBvzuCM

Changelog:
  • Added a full new day of content, including 5 new vore scenes
  • Added 1 new vore scene to Day 2
  • Added the ability to check your class schedule at the end of the day
  • Tweaked weight gain messages so that they aren't bypassed by overnight digestion
  • Added some fun new options to the opening survey
  • Minor typo and bug fixes
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby LucyScarlet » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:54 am

I love the new update. I can understand why some people would digest Mina but I don't got the heart to keep the sweetheart. Also I am in LOVE with the tabletop story. Thank you so much on the hard work you do.
LucyScarlet
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:03 pm

This was unexpected and I was not prepared. My early bedtime resolution was ruined, and I have no regrets. But onto more spoilery topics...

Oof, I'M SO SORRY MINA! IT WAS FOR SCIENCE! THAT PLAYTHROUGH IS ERASED, I SWEAR! T.T
And how dare Alice put her grubby mitts on her! We're the only one she's allowed to play with! Although, poor Cassidy. Alice isn't feeding her adorable puppy enough food. And when she does, she tries to give her something far too sweet. Naughty Alice. I'm starting to suspect Cass might be an uber-pred but will never get the chance to show it.
Found Joan's scene, although I didn't notice at first and blitzed through the intro until I saw changed dialogue. Must have got bad rolls the few times I went through with testing all max effort. I hope she makes a habit of this, like she promised. It'd be nice to bond with someone over their failures at eating us.
And of freaking course Penny and Cherry are friends. And we have an avenue to learn from the great Penny on how best to enjoy preydom. Yay. May she take us on a wonderful journey. Maybe with/in Cherry. She'd be down for that kinky stuff. Apart from all the (ridiculously fun) d&d stuff, those are the scenes I found. Will attempt to track down the rest later.
I'm assuming Izumi, but Sunny has eluded me. Testing whether this is a hate scene or a friendly scene next time.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby ilikeafatass » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Hell yeah gamer, now you just made my day
ilikeafatass
New to the forum

Postby Teatime » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Hmm. Sunny approaches you on wednesday but nothing comes of it. Perhaps there's a way to get more approval with her somehow, or I missed something else. Oh I found it, good stuff. Kind of tempted to write a scene myself. Maybe I'll get on that tonight.
Teatime
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:39 am

LucyScarlet wrote:I love the new update. I can understand why some people would digest Mina but I don't got the heart to keep the sweetheart. Also I am in LOVE with the tabletop story. Thank you so much on the hard work you do.

Glad you enjoyed it! I've been excited to get to the Tabletop scene for a while now :)

Tomfoolery wrote:This was unexpected and I was not prepared. My early bedtime resolution was ruined, and I have no regrets. But onto more spoilery topics...

Haha sorry about the sleep, hope it was worth it! There's a list of what the vore scenes are in the OP, Izumi is not one of them
To your comment about Joan's scene: you were probably running out of stamina when you went all out every time and that's why you missed it, you fail that part immediately if you push yourself too far

Teatime wrote:Hmm. Sunny approaches you on wednesday but nothing comes of it. Perhaps there's a way to get more approval with her somehow, or I missed something else. Oh I found it, good stuff. Kind of tempted to write a scene myself. Maybe I'll get on that tonight.

It seems you figured it out, but getting more approval was the wrong direction for that scene ;) . Glad you liked it!

The character galleries have been updated with the new faces from clubs!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Pyrod » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 am

I knew it was a bad idea to introduce Sam to Emma. Those two are dynamically oppose to each other in terms of Vore ideals. I find Emma to be extremely annoying with her moralizing.

I am struggling to give a shit about her when Sam ate her, because she comes off as needlessly self righteous about people eating each other. Girl, you are in a vore school. People are going to be ate, get over it.

I hope there's a option in the future where you can let Sam have her.

Overall, a good addition to the story, OO. Proud to be your new patreon subscriber.

Edit: How do I get the Cassidy scene?
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tuf126 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:50 am

Been waiting sooo long for this!

After some attempts to get all the new scenes I have some questions though.

I am stumped on what I need to do to get the Joan scene. Do I need to be more fit so I swim really good or do I need to swim bad? I can't seem to find a path that works.

And for the beth scene, can you actually eat her or will she always be too full for you to get her down?
Tuf126
New to the forum

Postby Raiden556 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:05 am

Tuf126 wrote:Been waiting sooo long for this!

After some attempts to get all the new scenes I have some questions though.

I am stumped on what I need to do to get the Joan scene. Do I need to be more fit so I swim really good or do I need to swim bad? I can't seem to find a path that works.

And for the beth scene, can you actually eat her or will she always be too full for you to get her down?

For the Joan scene I unfortunately can't give any help for it as I normally play on the cheat mode lol as for the beth scene if it's the one I'm thinking of which is the burger lady then I believe you just need to eat as many people as possible before that day to have enough stomach capacity, I'd recommend starting out as the heaviest weight as that's what I normally do but I'm not certain if it's entirely necessary.
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speciker » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 am

Pyrod wrote:Edit: How do I get the Cassidy scene?

Well first off the scene is one of the conditional ones, you need to have a reason to go after her. More specifically, Alice's Clique; a reason to get revenge on the whole gang.

You can't do this by yourself, so you need to find a partner-in-crime. Someone who's not bothered about the idea of this little plot. You might need to bribe them though, unless you have some sort of favour.

Then you just need to bide your time, and to make sure that there's no incident caused by your partner.

If you just want a day-by-day guide, check the spoilers below

• Firstly, you need to meet Sam and have positive realtions with her. You also need to get Alice to dislike you. I'd also interrupt Betty's confrontation with Emma (While this isn't a requirement, I usually don't get the scene unless I interrupt 'em).
  • On Day 2, you need to get eaten by Betty after breakfast on the way to class.
  • Day 3, you need to talk to Sam after Survival, that's the second class. You should get the option to talk to her if you did the previous steps.
  • On Day 4 after the first class, you'll get the opportunity to hunt with Sam. Note that if you introduce Emma and Sam to each other, you need to diffuse the situation. If Sam eats Emma, she won't hunt with you.

Depending on how you got Sam to tag along on Day 3, either you or Sam will get Cassidy:

If you say that Sam will get a meal, she eats Cassidy.
If you said maybe, and she either: likes you enough (2), you were eaten by Hannah on Day 1 or you fed her Mandy on Day 2, she'll agree. You now get to schoose who eats Cassidy.
If you said no, Sam will only agree if you fed her Mandy on Day 2. Only you now get to eat Cassidy.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby torontofan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:50 pm

"You make your way out into the hall, noticing that Calina and Marie are still in the pool area doing practice of their own, completely oblivious to what just happened to one of their members"

This would be an excellent scene to go to them in the pool. Perhaps leads to more meals?
Fantastic addition so far! Can't wait to explore all the options.
torontofan
New to the forum

Postby Nuenshi » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:26 pm

I've only had time to check out the cooking club, but Izumi's an instant favorite. Gluttonous preds are always good, and she's written in such a great way that I'm eager to see what happens with her next.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby AtmosRobot » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Not sure if this has been asked, but is it possible to continue save data from v0.3.3 in v0.4.1?
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Moxx » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Corrections:

"I don't know, you sure your up for this? Can't have someone that almost gets taken out so easily as my partner in crime," Sam laughs.

sure your up → sure you're up

"G-Gross..! Oh my god so gross!" she shrieks from inside of you. She isn't moving much, seeminglystill processing the current situation.

Missing space between "seemingly still"

"This is gonna end just like last time, I we both already know you can't keep me down," you say.

I we → we

Should probably use a semicolon instead of a comma to separate the sentence phrases.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game