Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby Cimenamontoastbread » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:58 am

HunterZ wrote:I've been trying to get the "Sam eats Hannah" scene mentioned in the walkthrough. Tried PC eats Anita (crushing and no crushing), but Sam doesn't convince PC away from the tour. PC also didn't bother with Mandy and ignored Alice, and I'm on easy mode. Is this a glitch or are there other factors?

The scene is achieved by impressing Sam, aka digesting Anita as quickly as possible aka smashing the crush button like a mosquito that bit you, and then agreeing to helping Sam after PC and Sam leaves the pool to rejoin the tour.
Cimenamontoastbread
New to the forum

Postby Zenith- » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:13 am

HunterZ wrote:I've been trying to get the "Sam eats Hannah" scene mentioned in the walkthrough. Tried PC eats Anita (crushing and no crushing), but Sam doesn't convince PC away from the tour. PC also didn't bother with Mandy and ignored Alice, and I'm on easy mode. Is this a glitch or are there other factors?

For the best consistency, you want to "Crush" Anita twice in a row early on, as that guarantees the best relationship outcome with Sam. Which you'll need in order for Sam to propose that you'll be backup if you're in the same group.
Choose "Of course"
Mandy can't be eaten by you at this point because you're digesting Anita still, so she can be ignored

(Continue with the tour and do whatever you want, there’s no way to get sidetracked until Sam beckons you over.)
> "Go meet up with her."
> "Suggest Sam goes first."
(Everything goes as planned if Sam goes first.)

OR

> "Go with it."
(Sam will eat Hannah if you manage to escape.)
(Though sometimes you evade the initial capture. Otherwise, you are eaten by Hannah)
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ouphe » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:28 am

You have a maximum capacity for your stomach. If you eat Anita, you're going to be too full to eat Mandy since you still have too much Anita in your belly. Most scenes are spaced out enough that this doesn't become a concern other than Anita - Mandy. There are a few scenes that will also check if you have prey in your belly to even determine if the scene even shows up.
ouphe
Participator

Postby HunterZ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:34 am

Cimenamontoastbread and Zenith,
Thank you both for the assist. Just got the scene. :lol: Funny coincidence, huh?
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:33 pm

AGenericPervert wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line. ... That said, while only those four have romantic relationships, the list of characters you'll be able to have sex with is much larger ;) (Though as mentioned, Mina is not included in that one either)

One last question then for prospective Mina scenes - while dating and sex are as stated off the table, what about overtly sexualized voreplay - stuff like the vore scene with Penny? Or anything else even somewhat like that?

[...] Bluntly, I suppose what I'm trying to figure out is if major characters are intended to have more or less equal amounts of meat to them - about as many events whatever they may be - or if major characters are not meant to be equal in terms of total content. Or to reframe - is it 'there are generic characters and then there are these relationship-metered major characters', or is it 'there are many tiers of characters, and whether they have a relationship meter denoting their a major character or not isn't the be-all-end-all'

More the latter, if I'm understanding your last question right? Not all major characters will necessarily have equal amount of content. The four romance options will obviously have at least a bit more than others, and upperclassmen characters will be slower to develop and thus have less content early on before you're able to get the ball rolling. And actually using Mina as another example, she'll likely have a bit less content than others due to her gimmick of needing to be saved, most notably that she probably won't ever have a real negative relationship route given how much you have to invest in helping her for her to survive. To your first question--no, she won't have overtly sexual vore content like that either.

animewriter127 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Alice was an unexpected one I'm dreading it yet I'm intrigued

Her route probably won't be quite what you'd expect honestly ;)

ExtraUser wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line.

On the topic of relationships, can they be approached from multiple angles and still have a positive outcome? For example, could a zero-appetite, escape artist MC eventually form a friendly (or at least positive) relationship with Sam? Maybe with more difficulty and a different dynamic than the obvious route, but positive none the less?

Yes! The hearts give you an idea of where you stand with the character, but at least most characters have more nuance to their relationships than just being positive or negative.

EliseDevours wrote:
I did not expect Alice to be a romance option. Would've rather expected Cherry. Sad Nadia isn't one. I'm very much into goths and find it annoying I cannot get my PC to be a goth herself instead of calling it "weird".

You'll be able to have plenty of fun with Nadia, but she's not really interested in that kind of relationship in general even outside the restrictions on who the player can date. On the goth outfit: technically getting it unlocks the "light" outfit for subsequent days, so the implication would be that you're still wearing the goth clothes without any more fuss, but I know that doesn't really count since it isn't acknowledged as looking goth after that first day. Unfortunately I have to narrow down some possibilities to keep the game from getting too complicated to manage ^^;

MomoDaMouse wrote:Osmium, you've made an incredible game. This game basically encapsulates what I love about vore, and successfully brings it into a college setting pretty seamlessly. Honestly if you ever take a break from erotica, let me know so I can get ahold of the book you write~<3

It's been quite a bit since the last update, but honestly that's okay; I still have plenty to explore.

PS: I've gotten rid of Betty and Cassidy, so Alice is up next~ :twisted:

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words!

Rat_Guy wrote:I apologize if this question has been asked before. Are there any plans to allow the player character to eat and digest a teacher, or other faculty member, or to witness another student doing so?

No definite plans, no, and if it ever does happen it wouldn't be until very late in the game

Coolerer wrote:It is really cool that you can mess with Mallory. She is kinda like a mob boss in thriller story now

You can, but I'm not sure that it's advisable ;)

Lbobl wrote:Is Zoey ever going to be prey? And if she isn't, is it because she's 100% off limits (like Emma) for plot reasons, or because you don't have a scenario in mind where she ends up in someone else's gut?

There will very likely be at least one opportunity for Zoey to get eaten in the future

BloodRainbow wrote:I've played through this multiple times. It's one of the best interactives I've ever come across, and it's still in development.

Twine is an underrated text interactive engine; I hope more people come around to it.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Squidpad wrote:How easy would it be to play this as a pure pred? I can't really stomach being a prey basically ever, and I've been informed there's no easy toggle to turn that off, but I keep hearing amazing things about this game.

As others have explained it's relatively easy to never be prey if you play in easy mode(where by default any attempts to eat you will fail, outside of a few rare cases where the pred always succeeds. There are only a few of those and none of them are required to progress, it should be easy to avoid them using a guide or by simply reloading an earlier save when you see a situation with a skilled predator heading that way since all the ones I can think of have easy options to avoid them if you know they're coming). The one place you're going to run into some real trouble is classes, if your aversion to being in the role of prey is strong enough to be put off by any context where you're in a stomach. There's one instance so far, and there will be others in the future, of "lab time" where you (safely and non-fatally) train with classmates and have to take the role of both predator and prey. The current scene is avoidable by eating someone in the morning on Tuesday so that you have too big of a gut to participate, but in the long run avoiding all of those class scenes will probably be tricky and require jumping through some hoops.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ExtraUser » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote: Yes! The hearts give you an idea of where you stand with the character, but at least most characters have more nuance to their relationships than just being positive or negative.

Nice! I have this image in my head of Sam falling for an MC that she just can’t keep down.
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby Simplespectator » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:56 pm

I know it’s is far too difficult to add hints to earlier days by now. But is there anything you wish you could add?
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby animewriter127 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:07 am

I'm honestly excited to see what Alice has In store so bring it on
animewriter127
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:32 am

Is Day 7 playable in the Dev build on patreon?

Edit: ya know what, it's only $3 to find out, I'm just gonna buy a month of membership.

Another Edit: Aw man, some of these planned scenes make me really excited.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:49 pm

Simplespectator wrote:I know it’s is far too difficult to add hints to earlier days by now. But is there anything you wish you could add?

I believe I've mentioned this on here before, but I wish I could go back and add a proper immersive tutorial for the game. The perfect time would have been to make the Escapism lab be on Monday, have both the predator and prey ends be fully interactive, and have Slate give pointers during it like she does in the scene you can get after class. But, unfortunately the interactive struggle system didn't exist at the time I originally wrote it and it would have way too much of an impact on other events to try and make that change now.

Rat_Guy wrote:Is Day 7 playable in the Dev build on patreon?

Edit: ya know what, it's only $3 to find out, I'm just gonna buy a month of membership.

Yes, in the patreon dev builds Saturday is about 3/4 done, I'm working through Emma's party at the moment. Sorry the update is taking so long, all of week 1 has had issues with days getting kind of bloated and more dense than I originally meant them to be(I do already have plans in place to structure things better and avoid this problem in future weeks, at least), but this day in particular feels like it's really dragging on longer than I wanted ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ExtraUser » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:42 am

Speaking of dev builds and updates (forgive my ignorance in advance), how do you judge what version you are on? What makes the current release v0.6.3 and not v0.6.2 or v0.6.4?
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby EliseDevours » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:08 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Sorry the update is taking so long, all of week 1 has had issues with days getting kind of bloated and more dense than I originally meant them to be(I do already have plans in place to structure things better and avoid this problem in future weeks, at least), but this day in particular feels like it's really dragging on longer than I wanted ^^;

It's safe to say I've never waited longer for a Saturday :lol: Don't worry though. Take the time you need :D Rather have a good completed update than something rushed.
EliseDevours
New to the forum

Postby nono34442 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:13 am

ExtraUser wrote:Speaking of dev builds and updates (forgive my ignorance in advance), how do you judge what version you are on? What makes the current release v0.6.3 and not v0.6.2 or v0.6.4?

Its off of the day and how many changes have been made to the game since that day was added. So 6.3 was changed 3 different times and is day 6
nono34442
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:11 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

Yes, in the patreon dev builds Saturday is about 3/4 done, I'm working through Emma's party at the moment. Sorry the update is taking so long, all of week 1 has had issues with days getting kind of bloated and more dense than I originally meant them to be(I do already have plans in place to structure things better and avoid this problem in future weeks, at least), but this day in particular feels like it's really dragging on longer than I wanted ^^;

That's completely understandable. It's the exclamation point on the whole week, a big culmination event. I'll bet the same thing will happen with the next big capstone event. But I really like the parts of Saturday you implemented so far, I spent all day playing the new build. And I personally like that there is so much to do during the week, it adds a lot of replay-ability. Though I could see how you might think that's an issue as time goes on. But for now I like the structure as is.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby LightDragon » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:09 pm

So I'll be honest, this is the best vore game I've ever played, ex-aequo with God Complex.

To start with, you managed to create some interesting vore mechanics.
My biggest complain about vore games, usually, is that they fail to include vore in their main gameplay loop. They are just normal games with vore in the cutscenes.
But with SMVA you managed to make a very good gameplay loop centered around vore, with both pred and prey "battles", stat progression, lots of suspense, and good immersion.
Moreover, you created this framework in a way that each encounter can be deeply customized to the characters involved, while still keeping a proper gameplay loop that the player can learn and master.
The only complaint I have about the gameplay is the lack of tutorial. The only tutorial you get is hidden in the depth of an off-course branch, and further hidden behind the choice of helping Alice (a choice that no one will ever make XD) or blackmailing her (a choice that few people will make because she isn't worth it XD). And it's pretty frustrating because there are escapism classes. That would be the perfect place to put a tutorial. The lack of a player-pred tutorial is not a problem because there hasn't been a class about it yet, but it's frustrating to follow a class and not master the thing it's supposed to teach us.

An other big quality of the game is the writing.
Everyone here knows how difficult it is to create a world where vore is fully legal, yet you nailed that too. You managed to create a very credible world, both on the "scientific" level and the socio-cultural level. As a biologist, I had a lot of fun reading the explanations you gave during the biology classes. And I am positively impressed by the scientific bases behind it, like the swallowing process that is inspired by real-life snakes. On the socio-cultural side, it is always problematic to imagine a society where fatal vore (which is basically murder) is legal. And you managed to circumvent the problem by explaining that vore is not necessarily legal in the whole world, only in this precise academy, which makes sense because of the nature of this academy.
The characters and general storytelling is pretty good too. There is a mix of long-term and short-termed objectives to complete, which helps keeping the player motivated. The characters overall are cute, or at least interesting story-wise.
The general tone feels pretty realistic, given the setting. There is the persistent fear and threat of being killed you would expect from a world where killing is legal, and at the same time, most people are peaceful. Which is pretty realistic: just because murder is legal doesn't mean everyone will engage in a killing streak. There is a good balance between vore being a huge part of the character's life, without being the center of their universe.

And I haven't even started to talk about the multiple routes and choices available to the player! Seriously, I had a look at a walkthrough, and this is madness. To think such a huge part of the game, entire characters and story arcs, are hidden behind branches that most people won't find... You hid so much content behind the off-course route, the route that explicitly tells the player "um, you are straying from the objective dude... Maybe you should go back"... And behind the clubs to! You know 66% of players won't see a club-specific scene, and you still did them. And I'm not even mentioning all the small story details the game keeps track of, like the information given by characters...
I am astonished by how organic this feels and how much the game incites the player to replay.

And last but not least, you are allowing and even encouraging modding the game, which is really engaging for the community.
Like, for example, I don't really like settings where females are the only ones able to do vore. I'm not disgusted by it but that's not a trope I find interesting. Well, knowing that someone, even me, can mod the game to introduce male preys into it, is really engaging and it helps the game feel less "constrained".

TL;DR, it's a good game XD
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 am

LightDragon wrote:The only tutorial you get is hidden in the depth of an off-course branch, and further hidden behind the choice of helping Alice (a choice that no one will ever make XD) or blackmailing her (a choice that few people will make because she isn't worth it XD).

Hi, I’m no one ; ). I did it to help her in my first play through of the day too. Being fair, I’ve also done many variations of the "Mandy Route" so my experience is probably not the norm.

All jokes aside this is an excellent assessment of the game, both the few issues in the difficulty in access or total lack of certain tutorials, and of the many outstanding qualities, choices, and developments of the game. Definitely one of if not the best vore game out there.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KingNothing » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:34 am

I really enjoyed my Prey-With-Delusions-Of-Grandeur playthrough of this; the options to try to wingman for Leah and Sam in particular were really neat. Kind of terrified by the amount of characterization you've managed to fit into a story with so many branching paths, too. Super excited to see what happens at Emma's party; I hope it turns out okay for her.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:48 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

That's completely understandable. It's the exclamation point on the whole week, a big culmination event. I'll bet the same thing will happen with the next big capstone event. But I really like the parts of Saturday you implemented so far, I spent all day playing the new build. And I personally like that there is so much to do during the week, it adds a lot of replay-ability. Though I could see how you might think that's an issue as time goes on. But for now I like the structure as is.

As I was playing the new build again I remembered this comment and had a thought. When the game is much closer to being finished would you consider possibly adding some kind of a save editor? That way if there's a scene the player wants to get in later weeks, but it requires that you made some string of choices in the previous weeks, you wouldn't have to play through every week of the game, you could simply check a box in a save editor and skip to the relevant week with the scene you wanna read.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby GlucoseSyrup » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:22 am

So, uh, this game's presentation is so good it actually brought out a pred side to me I wasn't even aware I had! I thought I was a through-and-through prey, but I found myself going for a few select pred moments like with Betty. I also really liked how Cherry actually engaged with your name choice and pokes fun at it in return when you ask if her name's a nickname, it helped with the immersion aspect.

My only... Criticism? Nitpick? Is that the weight system feels a bit restrictive in terms of what body types you can express, such as not being able to be on the lighter side but very bottom heavy instead of top heavy. But that's fairly minor.

Speaking of the weight system, I'm a little confused as to how the adjustments work? So, if you decrease or increase your overall weight gain, is that separate to or is it modified by the breast weight gain? So, if you decrease overall gain by 50%, but increase your breast gain by 50%, do your breasts increase at the regular rate or 75% or something else?

And, I guess lastly as a general ask for anyone who knows... Is there a guide to how to fight your way out? At the moment I'm uncertain as to why you would ever use struggle conservatively and I'm unsure how brace works. Are there hints from your pred as to which you should try?
GlucoseSyrup
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:59 pm

ExtraUser wrote:Speaking of dev builds and updates (forgive my ignorance in advance), how do you judge what version you are on? What makes the current release v0.6.3 and not v0.6.2 or v0.6.4?

I do the version numbering as: (Number of weeks fully complete) . (Number of days of the next week fully complete) . (Number of minor updates)
So this is 0.6.3 because there are six out of seven days of the first week finished, and there have been three patches since it was first released. And when Saturday is finally finished, it will actually be version 1.0.0(well, probably 1.0.1 for public release since I almost always catch a few bugs to fix after the early release on patreon) instead of 0.7.0!

LightDragon wrote:So I'll be honest, this is the best vore game I've ever played, ex-aequo with God Complex.

To start with...[]

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much! I mentioned in my last post on this thread that unfortunately I kind of missed my window for implementing a fully immersive tutorial into the game, but the need for one is very much on my radar and it'll probably be the next thing I address once Saturday is complete. Though making the bits of the lessons you get in Escapism actually give you usable tips for the struggle scenes if you're paying attention is an interesting idea!

Rat_Guy wrote:As I was playing the new build again I remembered this comment and had a thought. When the game is much closer to being finished would you consider possibly adding some kind of a save editor? That way if there's a scene the player wants to get in later weeks, but it requires that you made some string of choices in the previous weeks, you wouldn't have to play through every week of the game, you could simply check a box in a save editor and skip to the relevant week with the scene you wanna read.

Unfortunately something like that that was comprehensive would be a huge amount of work, since there would need to be tons of checks in place to make sure only valid choice combinations can be selected. That said, I do have some plans in place to allow you to start the game from the first day of any week rather than always having to play through from the very beginning! It'll likely be through an option to choose from a few "stock saves" with specific relationship and vore activity from the prior week. Though there will almost certainly still be scenes that you can only see if you do a full playthrough yourself ^^;

GlucoseSyrup wrote:So, uh, this game's presentation is so good it actually brought out a pred side to me I wasn't even aware I had! I thought I was a through-and-through prey, but I found myself going for a few select pred moments like with Betty. I also really liked how Cherry actually engaged with your name choice and pokes fun at it in return when you ask if her name's a nickname, it helped with the immersion aspect.

My only... Criticism? Nitpick? Is that the weight system feels a bit restrictive in terms of what body types you can express, such as not being able to be on the lighter side but very bottom heavy instead of top heavy. But that's fairly minor.

Speaking of the weight system, I'm a little confused as to how the adjustments work? So, if you decrease or increase your overall weight gain, is that separate to or is it modified by the breast weight gain? So, if you decrease overall gain by 50%, but increase your breast gain by 50%, do your breasts increase at the regular rate or 75% or something else?

And, I guess lastly as a general ask for anyone who knows... Is there a guide to how to fight your way out? At the moment I'm uncertain as to why you would ever use struggle conservatively and I'm unsure how brace works. Are there hints from your pred as to which you should try?

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game! For the weight gain options, normal weight and breast weight gain are separate, you can alter one without it affecting the other. So setting normal weight gain to 50% and nothing else will keep your breasts increasing at the normal rate still. Adding a separate distinction for your butt/thighs as well has been suggested a few times before, but unfortunately due to how much retroactive work it would take to go through and find places where it should be acknowledged in the current text it's unlikely I'll be able to implement it at this point.

I touched on the lack of tutorial above, but for your specific questions: Brace makes you less likely to take damage that turn and is good to use if your predator is currently crushing you, and struggling conservatively uses the least stamina of any of the struggle options and, as the name suggests, is meant to be used when you're trying to conserve stamina. It's the most efficient in terms of how much damage you can do for the stamina spent, but obviously stomachs are not a safe place to be and you'll often need more immediate damage than it can dish out. In prey scenes, you're always reacting to what your pred is doing, so pay attention to any cues about them interacting with you/their stomach (squeezing, shaking, etc.)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game