Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2977

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Postby MoarVoar » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Finally figured out how to get most of the scenes. :-D
The only ones I'm having trouble with now are "Eaten by Erika" and "Eaten by Alesha". :?

Any pointers? :neutral:
MoarVoar
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:29 am

Just put out a quick patch for the current version of the game! Nothing major has been added or changed, just bug fixes.

Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the tabletop random name generator to change your character's real name instead of their tabletop character
  • Reduced the experience required to increase your stomach capacity by 33%
  • Corrected some typos

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/CPwCVIDI#HyrAihae9_fwPexGGZdbISwAym7bXQzCRyy9Kma0MwQ

Hivelord wrote:How do you get eaten by sunny on day 4? Also is there a way to lose the table top game if so how?

There's not a way to get digested in tabletop, no, but you can get swallowed

YamiTakashi wrote:this was pretty fun text basted game <3 i really enjoy the girls in this one ^w^

Mina is one of my favorites >w< she is so freaking adorable and trying so hard

Glad you're enjoying it! Mina is precious and must be protected at all costs

SimpleTastes wrote:So as of right now there seems to be no way to do the eight person prey run. BUT! Is there a way to eat two people on day four in one run? I found it fun to actually not be a terrible friend to my fellow students (Except the ones I eat >.> ) Though I was wondering if it was possible none the less for two people in one run on day 4?

I don't believe so (Unless you count tabletop :P), Cassidy and Beth are too close together even if you're set up to be able to get both

JohnMorningwood wrote:It was a little disappointing that you can lose Mina on Day 4 if you don’t happen upon that scene. Otherwise I enjoy the heck out of this game; I can’t say enough about the quality of both the writing and the world you’ve been building up

Glad you're enjoying the game! As Caesar said, Mina is intentionally kind of a gimmick character- you have to specifically go out of your way to keep her safe if you want to see what she has to offer. No other major character will be able to just vanish without you having some kind of warning or opportunity to intervene

Super57s wrote:will bree digest you if you struggle enough inside of her whilst she carries you in her belly to the party?

No ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby bb263 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:53 pm

mysta wrote:Heya,

I've attached a version of this game I've edited to have toggleable disposal after text (there's a button when you start a new game). I wrote a short passage for after every prey scene, kept it quite light and clean to keep in with the style of this work, and it functions fine for me (Haven't tested every scene with it though). I don't know twine so can't manage more than that. :lol:
I made it for me as I was enjoying Oz's work, just wanted to push it that little bit further toward my specific tastes. I'm aware that there were a couple others who might also like the additions, so it's here for them too.

Hope somebody appreciates! :-D

Mysta

P.S. I messaged Oz about this and got their permission first!

Thank you so much for taking time to make this, I really enjoyed it! I do wish the scenes were just a bit longer, but either way the scenes are still great. I hope you'll continue to make these for the future updates or maybe even work with Oz on some scenes a little to help tie in the content some more.
bb263
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Played the new update. I like how much you can debase yourself for Joan in the swim team. Looking forward to more content like that with her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby dontmindme » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:19 pm

Im currently going through but I can never keep track of the branching paths ^^;

Right now Im trying to start the eating Bethany scene in the Cooking Club but it doesnt even seem like shes there...how do I get her? :gulp:
dontmindme
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:02 pm

dontmindme wrote:Right now Im trying to start the eating Bethany scene in the Cooking Club but it doesnt even seem like shes there...how do I get her? :gulp:

I found her on a hunt before clubs. You need belly size 3 to fit her. I ate 6 before her, she was 7th
Screenshot_20201103-025840_Chrome~01.jpg
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby dontmindme » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:59 am

gazpig wrote:
dontmindme wrote:Right now Im trying to start the eating Bethany scene in the Cooking Club but it doesnt even seem like shes there...how do I get her? :gulp:

I found her on a hunt before clubs. You need belly size 3 to fit her. I ate 6 before her, she was 7th
Screenshot_20201103-025840_Chrome~01.jpg

Well damn...I did eat her then ^^;
I kept assuming she was a different character since ingame i think shes referred to as Beth rather than Bethany...+1 to my brain being dumb pile :lol:
dontmindme
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am

Is there a way for Mina to escape if you eat her?

Really love the new update.
So much content.
Particularly fond of the tabletop gang.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 am

This game just keeps getting better and better. There is just one thing I regret from when it first started and it’s the phone compatibility
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Speciker » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Bright wrote:Is there a way for Mina to escape if you eat her?

Nope. She can't force herself out of you. If you've seen the Escapism Lab scene with her, it's quite clear that she's too weak and inexperienced to put up any kind of struggle.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moxx » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Found some typos and stuff in 0.4.1. Not sure if they've been fixed in 0.4.2, since I haven't had internet for a few days.

You eye the bag of clothes you took from your prey and wonder if you should try them on already.

On the morning of the 4th, if you ate Jackie, but did not loot her room, you're still given a message about having the bag of clothes you looted. It still checks for $wardrobeLight before giving you the menu choice, though, so you can't actually wear the non-existent clothes.

"She tried to eat me //twice//! A-And now you just pulled me away from that girl so you coud have me for yourself, didn't you?" Mandy says, scrambling to her feet and stepping back away from you and Emma. "S-Stay away!"

coud → could

"Everyone clear the floor, it's time for the finale!" she shouts. "Freshman, get out here!"

Freshman → Freshmen

She gets a menacing grin on her face and hooks her hands under Claire's shoulders. She closes her eyes as Maeve hoists her up and shoves her head into her mouth.

Subject (pronoun: she) changes from Maeve to Claire between sentences without warning.

Meanwhile, to your right is the girl that ate Karen at Maeve's pary last night.

pary → party

If you manage to digest Gina by the time you talk to Emma on the third day, but had not digested her in time for class (and thus were forced to sit in the back of class), the conversation with Emma back in your room gets weird. It checks for your current $fullness rather than checking whether you participated in class, so even if you didn't participate in class, you'll still tell Emma about who you had class with.

This will only happen if you tweak the game settings (eg: digestion speed), so is not a natural bug, but it is a logic bug. It should still be fixed to protect against possible future changes in the game.

While not a bug per se, your daily vore encounter summary doesn't list Penny anywhere if you ate her Monday night. While it's impossible to digest her, it was still a notable encounter. I guess you'd have to track a section on failed attempts for this, though.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:29 pm

There's a
"See how many you can eat run"
but I wonder,
has anyone done a "see how many times you can escape run" ?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Managed to get to the party a lot now, but not been able to get Nadia triggered.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Managed to get to the party a lot now, but not been able to get Nadia triggered.

I think you need to have big breasts.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:49 am

Bright wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:Managed to get to the party a lot now, but not been able to get Nadia triggered.

I think you need to have big breasts.

D didn't work.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGovernorVG » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 am

Need to be thin and have the big tiddies.
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby RBRD » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Thank you very much for another update.

Well, it remains sensational, as always.

Among the three clubs, what most caught my attention was the cooking club for its dialogues, especially those with Cherry.
I really want to find out what the relationship between MC and her will be like while with the promise made to Olivia in mind. It will be fun.

Of the new characters, Lily was the one that caught my attention the most. It seems to have more to offer than meets the eye.

Of course, more than special mention of the new scenes with Mina.
I thought it was very good to know more about her, and that MC is going to have a more than fundamental role in building her as a character.
Oh, and it was a masterstroke to put a vore scene for her right from the start.

Thanks again for the great work, and I look forward to the next update (Next year, I imagine).
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:53 pm

I am very eager to see what will come next of the clubs.

Roleplaying club:
I assume Guts and Glory will be fun.
I wonder what happens if your character dies in the game. Do you make a new one, or do the DM intervene?
If you have a fight with a character and they get eaten, what happens in the game stays in the game?

Cooking club:
Izumi might include Mary in a dish.
Kira might get hungry.
Penny might just put herself on your plate.
Rachel might get drunk.

Swimming pool:
Maybe someone will get eaten in the pool.
Multiple chances to either curb the competition, or become part of the winning team.

Looking forward to seeing what happens further on with:
Alice vengeance plot
Mina stomach workout plan
Friendship with the other girls etc.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:25 am

MoarVoar wrote:Finally figured out how to get most of the scenes. :-D
The only ones I'm having trouble with now are "Eaten by Erika" and "Eaten by Alesha". :?

Any pointers? :neutral:

For Erika: Mandy needs to still be alive on Day 2
For Alesha: She and Sarah have to dislike you

Zbeubyx wrote:This game just keeps getting better and better. There is just one thing I regret from when it first started and it’s the phone compatibility

What issues are you having on mobile? I've been able to play the game on android without issue at least. Admittedly, any phone compatibility issues are almost certainly due to Twine and not something I can actually fix ^^;

Moxx wrote:Found some typos and stuff in 0.4.1. Not sure if they've been fixed in 0.4.2, since I haven't had internet for a few days.

Thanks for the reports! For Penny- she'll probably remain off that page since you don't digest her.

V
TheGovernorVG wrote:Need to be thin and have the big tiddies.

Nadia has some preferences ;)

RBRD wrote:Thank you very much for another update.

Well, it remains sensational, as always.

Among the three clubs, what most caught my attention was the cooking club for its dialogues, especially those with Cherry.
I really want to find out what the relationship between MC and her will be like while with the promise made to Olivia in mind. It will be fun.

Of the new characters, Lily was the one that caught my attention the most. It seems to have more to offer than meets the eye.

Of course, more than special mention of the new scenes with Mina.
I thought it was very good to know more about her, and that MC is going to have a more than fundamental role in building her as a character.
Oh, and it was a masterstroke to put a vore scene for her right from the start.

Thanks again for the great work, and I look forward to the next update (Next year, I imagine).

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Adding the ability to eat Mina during that encounter on Day 2 was actually a patron suggestion that won in the polls! I can't take credit for that one ^^;

Bright wrote:I wonder what happens if your character dies in the game. Do you make a new one, or do the DM intervene?

Your character will be able to die in some Tabletop sessions! You just make a new one with one of the remaining options from when you're first making your character for the next time.
Also:
Bright wrote:Rachel might get drunk.

Might?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 am

Is there a set date the game starts on?
I assume it would be Summer/Autumn as that is the usual school year.

Will there be potential for a Halloween update?
Lots of fun to have with costumes, though there might be that situation where you accidentally eat your roommate because you don't recognize them.

Christmas has a good potential for mistletoes and misuse.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game