Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Super57s » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
voidrunner wrote:Any plans to get eaten by Emma? :3

Eventually! There will be at least one opportunity to both eat and be eaten by every major character. Emma is an extremely forgiving sweetheart though, so if you really want her to go all the way and digest you you're gonna have to put some serious work into making her dislike you. Or booze her up

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:ZOOOEEEYYYYY!! Hands and tongues off of my Emma! *slaps wrist*
Oh man, I really hope I get a shot at revenge on her for that.

Fantastic adventure you've got going on here, Orchid. The sheer amount of content and variety of said content you managed to fit into just two days is absolutely masterful. The characters all feel really lifelike and loveable, to the point where I felt super bad gurgling them. Well done!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! Zoey's a bit out of your league at the moment, but someday :wink:

Haha, Boozing. Drunk preds are one of my top peeves. I love them! I wonder if we'll have a scene of her feeling guilty but then completely get over it the next moment after, xD
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Raiden556 wrote:I dread the thought of having to make Emma mad at us for her to digest us the most just so we can get a look at all vore scenes. Damn you orchid!

I have to write it so I'm not happy about it either >:L

No-One wrote:I've found that I can really piss her off in day 1 if I go through the whole day with her, including meeting Gabby during lunch, and then eat Gabby at the barbecue. That gets her pretty upset. Not sure if that's enough to counter the bonuses from being with her all day or not.

Anyway... I have no objections to recoding the game if that makes it easier. And more vore scenes are welcome. Would these be player-as-pred or player-as-prey scenes?

It isn't, there's currently no way to even have a neutral relationship with Emma, let alone a negative one. For the scenes, there'll be one pred scene and two prey if I stick to my current plan.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby nnnddt » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:33 am

Hey OsmiumOrchid, just passing to say to you you should work on your CSS, always white letters on a black screen is boring when you only see it.
Bye ^^
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby zeusthunder » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:05 pm

First of all, I want to say that I love the Leah scene. It was adorable and I can't wait to see where it leads in later days.

One thing I'm curious about, though. Are there plans for any of the NPCs to gain weight from eating other students like how the player does? The idea of directing a lot of prey towards Leah or Sam to soften them up sounds like a lot of fun.
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 pm

nnnddt wrote:Hey OsmiumOrchid, just passing to say to you you should work on your CSS, always white letters on a black screen is boring when you only see it.
Bye ^^

Hey sometimes it's white letters on a dark red screen I'm open to suggestions! That's not something I'm overly concerned with but I'm aware it's bland.

zeusthunder wrote:Are there plans for any of the NPCs to gain weight from eating other students like how the player does? The idea of directing a lot of prey towards Leah or Sam to soften them up sounds like a lot of fun.

Sort of! Right now, there aren't plans for anything exactly like what you're suggesting, but some of them may have sort of 'scripted' weight gain. So after a timeskip between weeks it might be noted that someone has gotten bulkier, but you won't be able to deliberately fatten up any of the characters, or at least not in a lasting way. Interesting idea though!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ayosensei » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 am

is normal the game is on internet explore….and the load is block on black screen….someone can help me about that ?
ayosensei
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:05 pm

It is an absolute pleasure to see more of this game!

It's just a shame we only have 5 save slots, there's a lot of branching paths to end up on it seems like.
RediQ
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 pm

ayosensei wrote:is normal the game is on internet explore….and the load is block on black screen….someone can help me about that ?

A few people have had an issue with the game just opening on a black screen, but I unfortunately haven't been able to fix whatever causes it because I haven't been able to reproduce it. You can try opening it in a different browser (either right click the file and go to "open with" or just drag it into an open browser window), or if nothing else works you can play it through Twine here. You can download it or use it online, either way you have to import the file and it'll show up in your list of stories.

RediQ wrote:It is an absolute pleasure to see more of this game!

It's just a shame we only have 5 save slots, there's a lot of branching paths to end up on it seems like.

That's good to know that it feels restrictive, I can add more! The only limit is that Twine only has a certain amount of space to store save files, and since the files get larger the longer the story is I went for a conservative number. After the recode you'll be able to export your saves to your computer, and so could technically have as many as you want, but I think I'll also bump the in-game save slots up to 10 and just dial it back if storage ever becomes a problem.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby No-One » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:59 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
voidrunner wrote:Any plans to get eaten by Emma? :3

Eventually! There will be at least one opportunity to both eat and be eaten by every major character.

Is that everyone that you've made a picture for? Because I do wonder about some of them... Tia, for instance, gets eaten in the route where you meet her and there's nothing you can do about it. With some difficulty you can save Mina, but otherwise she's gone too. I have to wonder if that happens regardless of whether you're with their group or not, or if they do something different that keeps those two alive if you aren't with them. I mean, as soon as I saw the twins I wanted to eat them both, but if Tia's unavoidably gone already no matter what...

Then again, your presence in the story changes things. Emma gets eaten by Zoey after lunch if you're with her, but if you're not she apparently goes through her day without trouble. Whereas Mandy (if you kept her alive through day 1) gets eaten again on almost all routes unless you go out of your way to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

Trying to wrap my head around what I need to do to get each result makes my head spin.
No-One
Participator

Postby EmmaV2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:56 am

No-One, based on what they've said in the past, every character with an image isn't necessarily a major character. You can tell who's a major character by seeing your relationship score with them at the end of the day. If you met them but the stat screen doesn't mention them, they are likely not a major character.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eboros » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:35 pm

No-One wrote:Is that everyone that you've made a picture for? Because I do wonder about some of them... Tia, for instance, gets eaten in the route where you meet her and there's nothing you can do about it. With some difficulty you can save Mina, but otherwise she's gone too. I have to wonder if that happens regardless of whether you're with their group or not, or if they do something different that keeps those two alive if you aren't with them. I mean, as soon as I saw the twins I wanted to eat them both, but if Tia's unavoidably gone already no matter what...

if you don't take the path where you saw tia and Mina get eaten, and you have talked with Mina in the first day, you will have a message that tell you that Mina have been messing, probably in someone body. so i don't think you can save Tia whatever you do in the first two day.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Just started the game today and played through it a few times and it looks good. However, I am having trouble finding the anal vore scene that you are prey in.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:41 pm

You first need to have the uniform, which you can get if you escape Alice by the hair of your chinny chin chin. Then to the next day, wear both the uniform and take your folder that show your classes, survive a little longer, then you got the scene
Persona59523
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Persona59523 wrote:You first need to have the uniform, which you can get if you escape Alice by the hair of your chinny chin chin. Then to the next day, wear both the uniform and take your folder that show your classes, survive a little longer, then you got the scene

So I survived Alice in two different ways. One where I was left naked and the other where my clothes were almost digested. I did not get a uniform so I am assuming I missed something else. Going to try a few other things but thanks for at least setting me on the right track to get the scene.

edit: managed to get the scene thanks for your help
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:35 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:You first need to have the uniform, which you can get if you escape Alice by the hair of your chinny chin chin. Then to the next day, wear both the uniform and take your folder that show your classes, survive a little longer, then you got the scene

So I survived Alice in two different ways. One where I was left naked and the other where my clothes were almost digested. I did not get a uniform so I am assuming I missed something else. Going to try a few other things but thanks for at least setting me on the right track to get the scene.

You always get a uniform after you're eaten on the first day. It's not something you can miss.
No-One
Participator

Postby hydranoid2009 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

How do you get the anal vore scene if I may ask?
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 pm

By wearing both the uniform and carrying the folder with you. Also you do get the uniform but you don't get the choice to put it on unless you get your uniform after a close encounter and learn that the uniform is dangerous to wear
Persona59523
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:32 pm

No-One wrote:Is that everyone that you've made a picture for?

Definitely not, I try to have a visual reference for pretty much everyone who's named in the story even if they're pretty insignificant. For example Pat is the winner of the coveted "why did I bother fully designing this character" award for only showing up in the alternate version of one scene and having like 2 lines total. EmmaV2 is correct that the relationship stats at the end of the day is what shows who is considered a major character. It's occurred to me that with where the game's currently at you really haven't had significant interaction with some of the major characters and it's probably hard to make the distinction, so I should explain:

I group characters into three different categories: major, minor, and fodder.
  • Major characters have fully fleshed out relationships- you can become friends or enemies, how you interact with them will influence how their character develops and what events take place. Every major character has a few different "routes" you can follow in terms of your relationship with them. And of course as major characters, they show up a lot and opportunities for them to get digested are rare.
  • Minor characters lack the in-depth interactions and relationship development of major characters, but are still re-occurring and will generally stick around for a decent amount of time after their introduction before there's an opportunity for them to get taken out of commission.
  • Fodder are characters that pretty much just exist to get eaten or otherwise play an insignificant role, they usually won't appear in more than one or two scenes.

Here's a breakdown of who's in each category(of the characters you've had the chance to meet so far):
Spoiler: show
Major: Emma, Sam, Kayla, Leah, Alice, Mallory, Mina, Sarah and Alesha(on the technical side of things, they count as one character), Cherry, Beli, Leila, Sunny
Minor: Betty, Cassidy, Claire, Penny, Erika, Miranda, Zoey, Janet, Kim, Morgan, Matilda, Maeve(though I'm currently debating whether to promote her to major or not), all of the teachers
Fodder: Anita, Chandra, Hannah, Gabby, Pat, Alex, Mia, Tia, Olivia, Rachael
Mandy is in a weird sort of limbo between Fodder and Minor character thanks to how much early interest there was in her, and along those lines this list isn't 100% set in stone.

No-One wrote:You always get a uniform after you're eaten on the first day. It's not something you can miss.

Actually, Alice's cookout scene is the only exception and does not give you a uniform.

hydranoid2009 wrote:How do you get the anal vore scene if I may ask?

Which one?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby SalVados » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 am

Oh no, we put Mandy in limbo! D:
On a more serious note, that list is really useful, and I love how we have pretty much four categories now: Major, with fully relationshipable characters, Minor, with recurring characters, Fodder, with characters only there to be eaten, and Mandy. Recurring but only there to be eaten/almost eaten in every interaction?
SalVados
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:For example Pat is the winner of the coveted "why did I bother fully designing this character" award for only showing up in the alternate version of one scene and having like 2 lines total.

Believe it or not, I was actually thinking about asking about Pat, since if Gabby is still alive at the start of day 2, Pat may well have survived breakfast. ...Or she may not have. She certainly lacked proper survival instincts.

And Mina's a major character? That's surprising: it sure seems like you have to be in just the right place at the right time and make just the right choice in order to keep her alive.

Mandy is in a weird sort of limbo between Fodder and Minor character thanks to how much early interest there was in her, and along those lines this list isn't 100% set in stone.

I fully plan to dedicate one playthrough to keeping Mandy undigested throughout her entire school career.Probably so I can just eat her myself on graduation day.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game