Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.3 (Updated 6/15/20)

Postby RBRD » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:22 am

Allenstarflight wrote:
RBRD wrote:Dude, you're doing a fantastic job, congratulations.

I still can't say what my favorite character is, but they've all been great.

If I could suggest some scenes, they would be as follows:

Mandy: After the MC rescues her from Erika's clutches, Mandy could show up to ask why she saved her. After a long private conversation, the MC could convince Mandy to let her be eaten by the MC, and Mandy after reflecting willingly decides to allow her to eat it.

Mina or Emma: I would love to see one of these two (or even another character) having a relationship with MC. One of them falls in love with MC and, as the days go by, have meetings where they have fun eating each other, in the most diverse ways, and finally, of course, as the ultimate proof of their love, offering and allowing to be eaten and digested by the MC.

Well, maybe none of this is in your plans, but I needed to get it all out hahahah

I look forward to the next update.

See ya!

I'd also like to get closer with Sunny or Nadia or the lovers, they seem fun, especially sunny when you flirt with her on day 2.

As I said, I still don't know who my favorite character is, so any development with any of them is very important to me. with regard to the fun with these characters, I agree, they are very interesting. Personally, I would add Leah and Mallory to that group.
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:27 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Allenstarflight wrote:

Mandy: After the MC rescues her from Erika's clutches, Mandy could show up to ask why she saved her. After a long private conversation, the MC could convince Mandy to let her be eaten by the MC, and Mandy after reflecting willingly decides to allow her to eat it.

Mina or Emma: I would love to see one of these two (or even another character) having a relationship with MC. One of them falls in love with MC and, as the days go by, have meetings where they have fun eating each other, in the most diverse ways, and finally, of course, as the ultimate proof of their love, offering and allowing to be eaten and digested by the MC.

Well, maybe none of this is in your plans, but I needed to get it all out hahahah

See ya!

I'd also like to get closer with Sunny or Nadia or the lovers, they seem fun, especially sunny when you flirt with her on day 2.

Master survival plan: Step 1: become the lover of Sunny or Sam, Step 2: amuse yaself as any pred that tries to eat you ends up in your girlfriends stomach

I'm not much of a voyeur type, I prefer to be the active predator, but I agree that once in a while this type of "protection" would be cool
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:33 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

See ya!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! Mandy will show up again at least once more, and I've confirmed that Emma at least will be dateable! The relationship won't end with willing fatal vore though, I'm afraid

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I expect more scenes with Professor Slate. It's great to be inside your belly and have the choice to escape or stay.

There will probably be more vore scenes with her eventually!

Thanks for the answer! I am very happy to know that we will have a little more of Mandy and a possible relationship with Emma. I look forward to the next updates!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:19 pm

My favorite character has to be Alice. Second favorite is the lovers couple that try to use you as a toy in the first day >///<

I just love being teased by someone, maybe mocked a little, all as I gurgle away into nothing. I think my favorite scene with alice is when she has Betty eat you, and when you piss her off and get eaten after agreeing with someone that eating people on the first day is a shitty thing to do.

I guess my vote wouldn't matter if she knew I was TRYING to get eaten XD

Anyways, I love this game. It's my top favorite on the site and I can't wait for the next update. Maybe there will be more scenes where I'm shoved up the exit, or maybe some unbirth. I would love both very much^^

Best of luck, stay away from corona, and I hope you make more reasons for this game to remain my favorite :-D
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nowaru » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:55 am

Help, I got every scene except the Nadia unbirth scene and have tried almost everything to get it. Can someone tell me what to do please?
Nowaru
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Nowaru wrote:Help, I got every scene except the Nadia unbirth scene and have tried almost everything to get it. Can someone tell me what to do please?

You need to get eaten and stay stuck in that girl after your first class on keeping prey in/escaping a stomach (the one with Mina as your partner if she is alive), as long as you got no friendship with Sam when taken to the party Maeve wont remove you, after that ya need average/slim figure with large breasts this will get Nadia to offer you a deal, throw your round and she will make sure she gets you and safely takes you from the party for some 'fun' then during sex,take charge and go all in on attention for her down there
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

MomoDaMouse wrote:My favorite character has to be Alice. Second favorite is the lovers couple that try to use you as a toy in the first day >///<

I just love being teased by someone, maybe mocked a little, all as I gurgle away into nothing. I think my favorite scene with alice is when she has Betty eat you, and when you piss her off and get eaten after agreeing with someone that eating people on the first day is a shitty thing to do.

I guess my vote wouldn't matter if she knew I was TRYING to get eaten XD

Anyways, I love this game. It's my top favorite on the site and I can't wait for the next update. Maybe there will be more scenes where I'm shoved up the exit, or maybe some unbirth. I would love both very much^^

Best of luck, stay away from corona, and I hope you make more reasons for this game to remain my favorite :-D

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game! There may be another anal scene coming up ;)

Nowaru wrote:Help, I got every scene except the Nadia unbirth scene and have tried almost everything to get it. Can someone tell me what to do please?

You can meet Nadia at the party in the evening on Tuesday, you have to meet her aesthetic preferences to trigger the scene that can lead to unbirth. The reply above has more details ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby SimpleTastes » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:24 pm

So after going through my "Eat as many poor suckers as possible" run I decided it's a good time to do a run where I am not a terrible friend to Emma. Though one thing I am wondering is that there is one of the days where Emma comes back from dinner clearly stuffed. I was wondering if it is possible for the player to be there when Emma does that or if there are any scenes where Emma eats someone?

If not I'll just decide to be a good friend to Emma for once.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:53 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:So after going through my "Eat as many poor suckers as possible" run I decided it's a good time to do a run where I am not a terrible friend to Emma. Though one thing I am wondering is that there is one of the days where Emma comes back from dinner clearly stuffed. I was wondering if it is possible for the player to be there when Emma does that or if there are any scenes where Emma eats someone?

If not I'll just decide to be a good friend to Emma for once.

I would love to finally see Emma eat someone too.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:14 pm

lypo wrote:I would love to finally see Emma eat someone too.

It's only been a few days! Give her time for the resentment at seeing all these callous predators to set in and turn into a hunger for Justice! But srs, I think if you hit all the scenes with Alice and Betty with her, she's super keen on actually taking them down.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:06 am

So does that mean as of right now that there are no scenes where Emma eats someone? Shame. Seems there is buildup for it though!! So that is exciting. We shall see where things go then! And now to be an actually good friend to Emma for once instead of only using her for eating others.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyabulon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:26 am

Hi, I just downloaded this today and really enjoying it! One question; is there a way to actually check your class rooms when you try to memorize them? Maybe I missed it, but it felt like a dice roll for the first class.
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 am

Mustbebetween wrote:Hi, I just downloaded this today and really enjoying it! One question; is there a way to actually check your class rooms when you try to memorize them? Maybe I missed it, but it felt like a dice roll for the first class.

Sadly it does not come up on the same day, it is brought up during the tour. So be careful and try not to get eaten on the way to class!
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyabulon » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:32 pm

OK gotcha, thanks!
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 pm

So after playing through a few times, I am really enjoying the game! I got to be good friends with Emma, though it's really hard to get relationship points after day one. I got to play as the pred I know I am and ruin everyone's week so far, just being a few steps under Zoey it seems. And for my first run I got to play a casual true run! Though I do have some comments about things about my casual run I wanna say real fast as more of a "This could be fun to talk about" conversation.

So yeah spoilers ahead for those people like me who have played the game countless times now to see what kind of stuff we can unlock or do or discover.

Spoiler: show

So Zoey, despite being a rather aggressive pred myself, she did attack me an Emma and 100% digested me my first run. Way to go Zoey. -.-

BUT! My second try!!! She also ate me... BUT! Between Emma and I we fought our way out and made her suffer on her bed while we got away from... Honestly some pretty messed up stuff. But for those who have been in that situation as well, I couldn't have been the only one to think "Welp, time to get revenge on this here HEATHEN! Who dared to think she could eat me!" Only I can aggressively eat all the strangers in the hallway!! Or at the very least let Emma eat her while she was weakened and sick. Seeing how the game can progress later I can see why that isn't an option as I am pretty sure Zoey will be a threat later as the game continues. So I get why, but damn.

So I guess the question is what are everyone else's thoughts on that moment or other moments and what moments are rather fun and exciting that everyone is enjoying so far!!
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:11 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:So does that mean as of right now that there are no scenes where Emma eats someone? Shame. Seems there is buildup for it though!! So that is exciting. We shall see where things go then! And now to be an actually good friend to Emma for once instead of only using her for eating others.

Yep, so far there have not been any scenes where Emma eats anyone. Eventually though!

Mustbebetween wrote:Hi, I just downloaded this today and really enjoying it! One question; is there a way to actually check your class rooms when you try to memorize them? Maybe I missed it, but it felt like a dice roll for the first class.

You should be told what they are when you choose not to bring the folder, but there was a bug where that info was missing that I don't think is fixed in the current public release ^^; . In the upcoming update that will be fixed, and you'll also be able to check your full schedule at the end of every day!

SimpleTastes wrote:So after playing through a few times, I am really enjoying the game! I got to be good friends with Emma, though it's really hard to get relationship points after day one. I got to play as the pred I know I am and ruin everyone's week so far, just being a few steps under Zoey it seems. And for my first run I got to play a casual true run!

Glad you're enjoying the game! It gets harder to earn relationship points the higher you are with someone, which is why there are very few opportunities to see improvement in later days if you get it as high as you can in the first.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:30 am

Been playing the game recently and I'm pretty engrossed in exploring all the possibilities. One question: is there a map of the MVA campus and/or floor plans for each of the buildings? Just as there are character references for all the girls in the game, it would really help to have an idea of how the setting is laid out and how all the physical locations connect with each other.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby SimpleTastes » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:38 pm

AtmosRobot wrote:Been playing the game recently and I'm pretty engrossed in exploring all the possibilities. One question: is there a map of the MVA campus and/or floor plans for each of the buildings? Just as there are character references for all the girls in the game, it would really help to have an idea of how the setting is laid out and how all the physical locations connect with each other.

As of right now there is no map that I know of. Maybe in a later update or maybe a fan can make one too based on the description from the tour, the opening page, and some of the other stuff talked about on day one. If I can pull up more free time due to covid might even be able to put one together myself. Wouldn't be much but simple references are nice sometimes.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nuenshi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:15 pm

This is the game that keeps on giving. I went through this at least five times a couple of months ago, but on my latest play-through, Day 2 played out completely different for me. This is really impressive, even outside of its vore-related content, and I look forward to sitting down for another round some time soon. One thing I'm interested in seeing is how long I can keep particular girls around: Gabby in particular I've played around with a bit, although she seems to disappear past a certain point, even if she isn't eaten. Understandable, though it would be kind of neat if less-important survivors made appearances later on. Still an excellent game, either way!
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.0

Postby SimpleTastes » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Spent some time exploring the comments of the past to see what other cool things I could uncover. And I found this really old comment about Anita and Mandy.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Caesar wrote:
Is it possible to eat both Anita and Mandy in a playthough?

Nope, not in a single run! The scenes are close enough together that it's impossible to finish digesting Anita before encountering Mandy. Fun fact: I actually hadn't realized that initially so there's some impossible alt dialogue related to this hidden in one of the cookout scenes.

I haven't wanted to learn about alt dialog so much in such a long time.... And not just because there was once a theoretical possibility to eat them both at some point in one run. And not just because I am a bit greedy. But now I almost want to see if I can cheese the game in some way to reveal that dialog.

Edit: Saw a little later in the thread why it is impossible to get them both in one run. It's a pretty close time between both of them making it a rather difficult thing in terms of game play. I can't remember the specifics off the top of my head now.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game