Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.1 (Updated 5/21/20)

Postby Streamcat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:28 am

Aickavon12 wrote:I'm really struggling getting the nadia unbirth scene... someone help me out. I thought I had to get second place in the final party event but like... there is literally no way to do that so maybe I have to befriend claire/sadie but I don't know how to find them before the event?

You have to have big enough breasts it looks like to attract her attention, and before the first event she'll ask you to throw it so she can whisk you away. I created a new character with the largest breast size possible, and then ate people on the first two days; I had E cup breasts when she asked me if I would throw the first round, though IDK if that's necessarily required.
Streamcat
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.1 (Updated 5/21/20)

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Thanks, I found out I had to have (E-Cup / Average) to get the event to trigger.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.2 (Updated 6/12/20)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:25 am

A new minor update is ready! Change Log:

• Added a new branch to Sunny's breakfast conversation on Day 2
  • Implemented the full relationship overview screen
  • Minor typo and bug fixes

Download Link:https://mega.nz/file/fehlTaqA#nZkdu-Ytw-8H7ROVWLkzc5fDqi2kciqqckaXLPqzgUQ
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Vegan » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:00 am

I have to say, the writing in this game is superb. Your characters are consistently believable, even relatable, despite their unusual situation. You've maintained a playful contrast between eager college women forming new friendships, and the constant threat of sudden death. The dark gray morality, the intimidating upperclassmen, the combat system - I love it all.

Some things I'd be excited to see:
  • Long-term rivalries, with multi-stage plans to gather allies and resources, and finally the chance to take them down. I suspect you're already planning something of this sort with Alice and the necklace. It'd be spectacular to finally take revenge on Zoey for what she did to your poor roommate - maybe even helping Emma to eat her herself!
  • Kim as a pred. I'd love to see the freshman class's guardian angel finally take action. She won't begrudge you the occasional meal, of course, but if you eat too many of your fellow freshmen she might take the opportunity to nip a "future Maeve" in the bud. Seems like the type to give you a warning first, though!
  • More Nadia/other relationship opportunities
  • Other classic college experiences reimagined in a vore universe, like your first time trying drugs (in this context, perhaps by accidentally eating a "hippie chick" without realizing how much she'd just taken!) or thinking that coffee can substitute for sleep before exams (and trying to stay awake through the whole thing, lest a classmate make an easy meal of you)

Onto more technical matters: you seem to be managing the branching/foldback structure of the story well so far, using the relationship counters as points of commonality between branches. Fingers crossed that you can continue to avoid the kind of "combinatoric explosion" that kills so many games of this sort. Out of professional curiosity, which software are you using to help manage the different outcomes and what locks out what else?

The one misstep I did notice was killing off Mina so early if you don't follow a precise sequence of events - since she appears to be a major character, it's going to lock a lot of playthroughs out of seeing her content. Perhaps instead of having her eaten by default and only escaping through the player's help, maybe she's just lucky enough not to run into Leila unless the player was at lunch with her. That way, when she does get eaten, at least the player had some choice in the matter.

Anyway, love the game, and when my next paycheck comes I'll see about signing up for Patreon!
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maitri » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:29 am

I absolutely love the party scene, by far one of the best. I found myself wishing that they'd stuff the main character with another prey if they used taunt too many times. (i.e. "Oh she's cocky!")
Maitri
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:58 am

I just posted a quick hotfix for the latest release to fix a few bugs! Primarily one that made it impossible to progress a certain route. Download link below and updated in the original post:

https://mega.nz/file/uCBRCSYQ#ZbaMpolq_9N4TrVm3ELUzwOgLcfVobNkhD9Tcxp5J-w

Vegan wrote:I have to say, the writing in this game is superb. Your characters are consistently believable, even relatable, despite their unusual situation. You've maintained a playful contrast between eager college women forming new friendships, and the constant threat of sudden death. The dark gray morality, the intimidating upperclassmen, the combat system - I love it all.

Some things I'd be excited to see:
[suggestions]

Onto more technical matters: you seem to be managing the branching/foldback structure of the story well so far, using the relationship counters as points of commonality between branches. Fingers crossed that you can continue to avoid the kind of "combinatoric explosion" that kills so many games of this sort. Out of professional curiosity, which software are you using to help manage the different outcomes and what locks out what else?

The one misstep I did notice was killing off Mina so early if you don't follow a precise sequence of events - since she appears to be a major character, it's going to lock a lot of playthroughs out of seeing her content. Perhaps instead of having her eaten by default and only escaping through the player's help, maybe she's just lucky enough not to run into Leila unless the player was at lunch with her. That way, when she does get eaten, at least the player had some choice in the matter.

Anyway, love the game, and when my next paycheck comes I'll see about signing up for Patreon!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game so much! Rivalries and relationships are definitely planned, your other ideas are noted! As far as tracking the various routes, I just use a few different spreadsheets for keeping a handle on various things. I'm actually in the middle of improving my organization on that front right now, since there have been two times recently where I accidentally wrote extra dialogue into scenes accounting for situations that can't happen ^^;

Mina is a major character, but she's one of two "gimmick" characters, with her gimmick being that you have to specifically seek her out and keep her safe if you want to see what she has to offer as a character. At least early on, anyways. So Day 2 won't be the only time she can just disappear if you aren't there to save her. That said, she's also the only major character that I plan on allowing to "disappear without a trace" at any point- everyone else you'll have some kind of warning/opportunity to stop it if they're going to get digested.

For anyone who was going to ask, the other gimmick character is:
Spoiler: show
Charlotte. She's intended as a secret character of sorts- until you have a strong relationship, you only ever encounter her in very specific, fairly obscure circumstances)

Maitri wrote:I absolutely love the party scene, by far one of the best. I found myself wishing that they'd stuff the main character with another prey if they used taunt too many times. (i.e. "Oh she's cocky!")

Glad you liked it! I think your character got enough punishment in that scene with just the one girl though :lol:
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.3 (Updated 6/15/20)

Postby ExtraUser » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:43 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Mina is a major character, but she's one of two "gimmick" characters, with her gimmick being that you have to specifically seek her out and keep her safe if you want to see what she has to offer as a character.

These characters (even the fodder) are well written to the extent that I actually like the idea of maxing out strength just so that I can keep as many safe as possible.

Speaking of keeping characters safe, something a previous comment said about becoming a “future Maeve” got me thinking: could one also become a “future Kim?” Aside from persistent relationship stats, does the player character have the ability to develop a general reputation, as well?

That is to say, secondary or fodder characters occasionally dispense flavor text about being extra cautious around you if you tend to make indiscriminate pred choices. Or maybe one freshman will say to the other “don’t worry, she’s like Kim, you can trust her,” if you gain a reputation as a light eater or even protector. Or other such reps like “she’s a survivor” or “don’t mess with her friends.”
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby Caesar » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:18 pm

I will protect Mina no matter the cost. Apex predator Mina will be the true ending. She will take her place as the next Maeve. A terrifying, tiny Maeve.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maitri » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Is there a comprehensive list of encounters and how to get to them, for those of us that are having trouble with a last couple?
Maitri
New to the forum

Postby Speciker » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:26 am

Maitri, As of right now, there's no guide on how to get every encounter. Is there a scene in particular you're having trouble with?
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maitri » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:19 am

Speciker wrote:Maitri, As of right now, there's no guide on how to get every encounter. Is there a scene in particular you're having trouble with?

Yeah, the scenes I cannot seem to find (nor find any info on this website about them) are: 'Eaten by Leila' and the 'Eaten by Hannah' on the first day. Any idea on how to get these? Thankies!
Maitri
New to the forum

Postby Eboros » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:42 am

Maitri wrote:
Speciker wrote:Maitri, As of right now, there's no guide on how to get every encounter. Is there a scene in particular you're having trouble with?

Yeah, the scenes I cannot seem to find (nor find any info on this website about them) are: 'Eaten by Leila' and the 'Eaten by Hannah' on the first day. Any idea on how to get these? Thankies!

for leila, if i remember correcly, she is the girl that try to eat Mina in day 2. so she try to eat you if you help the little girl !
for hannah, you have to follow the girl (sam and anita) to the swimming pool and eat anita. after that, sam will ask you to help her to replace this girl. accept and when you will meet her group, follow her and she will suggest to trap a girl in the toilet. this girl is hannah and if you go first followed by her, she will try to eat you.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby Speciker » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:12 am

Eboros wrote:
Maitri wrote:

for leila, if i remember correcly, she is the girl that try to eat Mina in day 2. so she try to eat you if you help the little girl !
for hannah, you have to follow the girl (sam and anita) to the swimming pool and eat anita. after that, sam will ask you to help her to replace this girl. accept and when you will meet her group, follow her and she will suggest to trap a girl in the toilet. this girl is hannah and if you go first followed by her, she will try to eat you.

Correct
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Dumb question that I haven't found asked even though I know it probably has, will you ever be able to eat/be eaten by your roommate, respectively? Fatal or not.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caesar » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:33 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:Dumb question that I haven't found asked even though I know it probably has, will you ever be able to eat/be eaten by your roommate, respectively? Fatal or not.

This definitely has been asked before. I'm not the author but Oz has stated a few times that he intends most major characters (aside from teachers and some upper years) to have a pred and a prey scene at some point. Meaning that yes, we will see the player being eaten by and eating Emma eventually. Specifically with Emma however, he has noted that she will be protected from fatal digestion until later in the game because writing her out will change the story too much.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby fichetto881 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:37 am

can someone tell me how to be eaten by Professor Slate?
i can't see to figure out how.
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speciker » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 pm

fichetto881 wrote:can someone tell me how to be eaten by Professor Slate?

I'll give you a hint:
You need to convince her to do it, but why would you need to do that? Maybe to retrive something...?

If that doesn't help, I'll tell ya':
Catch up to Alice after the Escapism class and ask her about her necklace. You should now have the option to go back to Prof. Slate to try and retrive the necklace.
Last edited by Speciker on Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby fichetto881 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Speciker wrote:
fichetto881 wrote:can someone tell me how to be eaten by Professor Slate?

I'll give you a hint:
You need to convince her to do it, but why would need to do that? Maybe to retrive something...?

If that doesn't help, I'll tell ya':
Catch up to Alice after the Escapism class and ask her about her necklace. You should now have the option to go back to Prof. Slate to try and retrive the necklace.
finally it was a scene that i couldn't get thank you for the hint
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eboros » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:28 am

hello !
another little detail i have spotted in a scene with sam that i think it's unreachable ! (well, i think because i have spotted nothing to go to it !)

after trying the scene with sam in day 3, i have found another bit of unreachable code. it's the part where you say that you have anal vore a somophore. but to have this whole scene, you have to go with the scene where betty try to eat you. and after that scene, you can't go to salle 135 where you can have the AV... well, personaly, i didn't manage to do it !

however, this scene promise something very interesting for the day 4, with the activity club. i can't wait to saw that !!!
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

ExtraUser wrote:These characters (even the fodder) are well written to the extent that I actually like the idea of maxing out strength just so that I can keep as many safe as possible.

Speaking of keeping characters safe, something a previous comment said about becoming a “future Maeve” got me thinking: could one also become a “future Kim?” Aside from persistent relationship stats, does the player character have the ability to develop a general reputation, as well?

That is to say, secondary or fodder characters occasionally dispense flavor text about being extra cautious around you if you tend to make indiscriminate pred choices. Or maybe one freshman will say to the other “don’t worry, she’s like Kim, you can trust her,” if you gain a reputation as a light eater or even protector. Or other such reps like “she’s a survivor” or “don’t mess with her friends.”

Sort of! You will start to see subtle changes and even occasional significant events trigger based on your behavior as a whole as the game progresses. If you're a super active pred it will of course be acknowledged, but, for example, the game also knows whether or not you've ever made an attempt at eating someone. Don't necessarily have plans for a "defender" route at the moment though.

MechaSharkZilla wrote:Dumb question that I haven't found asked even though I know it probably has, will you ever be able to eat/be eaten by your roommate, respectively? Fatal or not.

Yes, both. But as Caesar said Emma will not be on the menu for fatal digestion for a while yet.

Eboros wrote:hello !
another little detail i have spotted in a scene with sam that i think it's unreachable ! (well, i think because i have spotted nothing to go to it !)

after trying the scene with sam in day 3, i have found another bit of unreachable code. it's the part where you say that you have anal vore a somophore. but to have this whole scene, you have to go with the scene where betty try to eat you. and after that scene, you can't go to salle 135 where you can have the AV... well, personaly, i didn't manage to do it !

however, this scene promise something very interesting for the day 4, with the activity club. i can't wait to saw that !!!

That is impossible to trigger, but it's only there because I directly copied most of that part of the conversation from when you meet her on Day 2, where it is possible ^^; . Thanks for the report though, I hope Day 4 won't disappoint!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game