Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.1

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:20 am

crazytf2 wrote:how do you make it work its only a black screen for me

This is unfortunately a problem a few people are having that I can't offer much help with because on my end it works fine across multiple browsers on three different computers. I would suggest temporarily disabling your adblocker if you're using one to see if that helps, or checking if your browser is set to block all popups, as my theory is still that the dialogue box asking for your name is getting blocked and that prevents the game from ever actually starting. If not try internet explorer/edge, that seems to work for people having that issue for whatever reason.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.1

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Do you have an ETA on the next update, and are you running a Patreon?
DroolingPred
Participator

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:07 am

There's a new minor update out now! As a little "welcome back" surprise after Eka's was down for so long, I decided that I'd go back and write out a player pred scene that I'd originally cut from the first day for time. It takes place at the cookout and has almost no requirements so you shouldn't be able to miss it, enjoy! Along with that extra bit of content and a few fixed typos, this update also changes the way that the saving system works. You're no longer limited to saving at the end of the day, instead you can save the game at any point in the story except right in the middle of vore scenes. This way save-scumming the rng is mostly prevented, but you'll no longer need to go back through the story every time you want to explore an alternate path. I'm pretty happy with the new system, let me know what you think!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!KTpyESIR!4s3qw0EkgJLmQS75SU5tt92CHFOx-GtETAofwGoEnmA

Work is well underway on day 2, but it's still going to be a while before the next major update. With all the upperclassmen being introduced as well as you having classes for the first time this one might prove to be even bigger than day 1, which isn't good for writing time but on the bright side there will definitely be more vore scenes than the first day. Once we're done with introductions the individual days will be smaller in scope, so after day 2 is out there should be less time between major updates. As a little extra bonus, here's some kisekae mockups of all the teachers(well, all the one's you'll interact with):
Spoiler: show
*disclaimer: you won't necessarily meet all of them on Monday and professors Florida and Stars won't be teaching you any classes this semester, they're the teachers for unbirth and anal respectively

DroolingPred wrote:Do you have an ETA on the next update, and are you running a Patreon?

My official ETA on the next major update is "Not soon", to be safe I'd say probably not till the summer. As for Patreon, at the moment no, there isn't one. Are you implying you'd support the game if there was? Because I've considered setting one up before but wasn't sure if there'd be enough interest for it to be worthwhile.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:54 am

1 the new save system is great, especially with the rng involved in these scenes it lets you keep trying if rng is not on your side. Of course it's nowhere near as easy to power through as save scumming with the debug window but now I'm less inclined to use that method.
2 the new scene feels like it should have an option not to eat Gabby especially if you find out you already knew her. (though I suppose she isn't meant to survive the day if she doesn't have a relationship rank despite having text alluding to it in a prior scene)
3 is it possible Gabby might survive in a future update like Mandy's scenario, or does she just get eaten by the brunette like Anita with Sam? Not that I really expect either Gabby or Mandy to survive the Monday Massacre anyway.
4 I'm surprised Gabby isn't easier prey if she had to be saved the first time it took me about 12 attempts to keep her down the first time due to bad rng
5 I have also considered donating via Patreon though I'd caution against tiers that would delay updates.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:14 am

I'd certainly send a dollar or two a month.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby LoroB » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:40 am

Love your writing style :D Thanks for the new snack :gulp: :lol:
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:41 am

New save system is great. I can now finish day 1 having escaped 2 stomachs and digesting 2 prey. :-D
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Bright » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 am

Are the teachers inspired by lampton?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.0

Postby nick222238 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:04 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:It can be fun engineering circumstances to favor the continuation of a character.

How did you Fix the black screen? I'm having the same problem.
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby ScarKnight » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:45 am

As for Patreon, at the moment no, there isn't one. Are you implying you'd support the game if there was? Because I've considered setting one up before but wasn't sure if there'd be enough interest for it to be worthwhile.

I'm gonna repeat a bit of advice I've heard relatively frequently. If you're thinking about a Patreon go ahead and do it, worst case scenario and nobody donates you lose nothing, and if even one person does donate you're still getting some reward for your work.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Absolutely love the new save system, and the new scene is pretty cool too.
Given that Gabby is described as chubby, and so presumably is a big eater, I'd love the opportunity to get eaten by her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby No-One » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Anyone have a guide? I haven't even run across some of these scenarios I see people talking about...
No-One
Participator

Postby feauxen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 pm

I love this game, how detailed it is, how many options there are. I can't wait until the next update!
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Would it be possible to add another page between anita and mandy, or possibly split one of the pages like the promise into two pages so that the triple pred run can be a thing. Right now in order to see the extra dialogue and nab myself three meals see it I'd have to, totally hypothetically ^^; , adding a passage that creates a loop to advance digestion 1 extra stage.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:53 am

radiogenicvore wrote:2 the new scene feels like it should have an option not to eat Gabby especially if you find out you already knew her. (though I suppose she isn't meant to survive the day if she doesn't have a relationship rank despite having text alluding to it in a prior scene)
3 is it possible Gabby might survive in a future update like Mandy's scenario, or does she just get eaten by the brunette like Anita with Sam? Not that I really expect either Gabby or Mandy to survive the Monday Massacre anyway.
4 I'm surprised Gabby isn't easier prey if she had to be saved the first time it took me about 12 attempts to keep her down the first time due to bad rng

I considered adding the option to back out before actually doing the deed, but decided that the pred scene was telegraphed clearly enough that it would be odd for anyone to follow her without wanting that outcome. You make a good point though that, especially since it's possible to have a prior connection to her, it does feel a bit restrictive compared to other scenes, so I may revisit that at some point. Gabby survives and has a small role to play on Monday if you don't eat her. As for her difficulty, your ability to keep her down is affected by the choice you make during the scene :wink:

Although I only have myself to blame for people thinking that since I used it earlier in the thread to point out that Mandy was unlikely to return, I feel like I should mention that a character not having their relationship tracked doesn't necessarily mean they're just there to be fodder. It just means they won't have much in the way of in-depth interactions. For example, Betty is planned to be a recurring character.

Bright wrote:Are the teachers inspired by lampton?

Not particularly no, though I do love Lampton's teacher preds. Some of them are inspired by other artists though

empatheticapathy wrote:Given that Gabby is described as chubby, and so presumably is a big eater, I'd love the opportunity to get eaten by her.

Noted. She certainly thinks about it if you fail your initial attempt!

feauxen wrote:I love this game, how detailed it is, how many options there are. I can't wait until the next update!

Glad you're enjoying it!

radiogenicvore wrote:Would it be possible to add another page between anita and mandy, or possibly split one of the pages like the promise into two pages so that the triple pred run can be a thing. Right now in order to see the extra dialogue and nab myself three meals see it I'd have to, totally hypothetically ^^; , adding a passage that creates a loop to advance digestion 1 extra stage.

While it wasn't intentional, as evidenced by the fact that there's a small amount of alt dialogue for it if you cheat to eat both, I'm actually happy with the fact that getting both Anita and Mandy in one run is impossible. Only like 2 hours have passed after eating Anita when you encounter Mandy, digestion may be accelerated for gameplay purposes but being able to be 100% done with Anita already in that time would be ridiculous.

Good to see the save system is being well received! It also seems like there is at least a little interest in a patreon, and ScarKnight makes a good point, so I'll start looking more seriously into getting one set up. What sort of things would you guys want to see in terms of supporter benefits?

As an added bonus since I did the rest of the freshmen, here's the designs for the two stragglers, aka "Only Technically in Day 1 Gang":
(So that people aren't going crazy thinking they missed something: Claire is named once and makes a very brief cameo in the new scene, Cassidy is never seen or named but she talks during one of the cookout scenes)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby MaryDragon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:27 am

actually now that it has been brought up if the speed concerns you maybe make it an opportunity for early capacity training cause while you might not be able to slush 2 people at once 1 and some of another is probably doable (like the pot belly stage for example) with difficulty and would 100% make you a target. But ultimately you're the code wizard and its its up to you!
MaryDragon
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:43 am

ideaconnesuer wrote:actually now that it has been brought up if the speed concerns you maybe make it an opportunity for early capacity training cause while you might not be able to slush 2 people at once 1 and some of another is probably doable (like the pot belly stage for example) with difficulty and would 100% make you a target. But ultimately you're the code wizard and its its up to you!

This is pretty likely to be implemented down the line, once I finally work out how digestion is going to work for multiprey situations with the system I have set up I'm planning on going back and allowing you to overstuff yourself in scenarios where it would make sense for you to be willing to try.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby feauxen » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:13 am

You know, what you could do is allow us eager eaters to attempt to eat literally everyone we meet, but have horrible consequences for biting off more than we can chew.
For example, that partying roommate of ours can probably escape a stomach pretty easily, having used a stomach as an alcohol mixer once, and also sleeps in the same room as you...
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
radiogenicvore wrote:Would it be possible to add another page between anita and mandy, or possibly split one of the pages like the promise into two pages so that the triple pred run can be a thing. Right now in order to see the extra dialogue and nab myself three meals see it I'd have to, totally hypothetically ^^; , adding a passage that creates a loop to advance digestion 1 extra stage.

While it wasn't intentional, as evidenced by the fact that there's a small amount of alt dialogue for it if you cheat to eat both, I'm actually happy with the fact that getting both Anita and Mandy in one run is impossible. Only like 2 hours have passed after eating Anita when you encounter Mandy, digestion may be accelerated for gameplay purposes but being able to be 100% done with Anita already in that time would be ridiculous.

Awww... I wanted to do all three. Since I don't know how to edit this thing to see what happens, I guess I'm stuck. :(

I do hope there will be a chance to eat Alice at some point in the future? That bitch really needs to be permanently introduced to someone else's digestive system.
No-One
Participator

Postby Hiddendream » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:55 pm

This remains my favorite text game on the site, and I'm looking forward to when you get day 2 out~ (I will admit to having tinkered my capacity to be able to eat all three girls in one day, which is a fun little challenge that took me four or five tries due to RNG. just because I wanted to see what the unreachable text was.)

Definitely a fan of the gabby scene, and I'm guessing the girl who tries to swallow Emma is also the one who lost Gabby earlier?

I'll second No-one's comment of looking forward to a chance to eat (or feed Alice to someone) In the future... but I get the feeling that she's being set up as a long term antagonist and it'll be down the road a way if it happens at all, given she's the only pred on day one who can potentially eat you at two different points.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game