Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2985

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby Robotdocter » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:40 pm

tastysnackanon wrote:So I am an idiot and forgot to alter the sharing settings for my mod to be that anyone with a link can access, that has been fixed now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XY0Aqs ... sp=sharing (This is the notepad version and I think the zip file I already reposted this as works just fine, but I feel real dumb about not setting up the sharing settings properly so have an outdated and unneccesary fix)

what does said mod do? i havent been following the thread for more than a few weeks at most now
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Simplespectator » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:40 pm

I figured it out. And with that, I have done almost everything. The only things I’m unwilling to do is the random insults on day 4 or 5 and the Chandra or Hannah scene. And that’s mainly because I’m unwilling to screw my girls out of meals. And that leads me to my next point in this little review, characters.

Man do I love your characters. So many interesting people with their own little quirks. I really like that even without getting to talk to some of them a lot, they all feel distinct. Top tiers going to...

Leah, who is my friend and the cutest and who is making it very hard to not pick tabletop club. The double takedown is so much friendship and the garden scene is so good. Hangin out play games sealed the deal though. Best future girlfriend. Who even sees the day 5 Chandra scene? It means stealing from best girl AND failing!

Sam, because I love chill pred friendship and the fact that her route is at odds with Emma makes it feel different and cool. I look forward to crushing Alice with her, if that’s where you’re going. I know the Hannah thing involves her, but I can’t.

Zoey for being the best antagonist. Man it’s cool to see how you can punch her buttons, and the fact that she is always a threat, unlike Alice if you know what your doing. The fact that she (and a few of the other upperclassman we have meet) are unbeatable 1v1 is a cool detail. I hope there is at least one more ‘fight’ with her.

Mandy, for being best prey. She is Mary’s canonical prey and I can’t be convinced otherwise. Carrying her like a football is funny and saving or calming her yourself is one if not the best Vore scenes in the game.

And finally Mina, who I didn’t want to like, but gosh darn it I just want to watch her succeed now. Once day she’ll escape a pred that is trying, I just know it! Eating someone..... we’ll work on it.

Honorable mentions goes to Alex, for being the most interesting one off hunting experience IMO (any chance of a rematch on a later day?) and Sunny, for being fun. I like fun. I really hope she doesn’t betray us with the party.

If I had one real complaint, it would be the necklace on day 4. I like that wearing it enrages Alice, but I find it weird that you can’t use it or give it to her at all. I was sort of expecting to be able to bargain for Mina with it or something. Or use it to ensure safe passage. Or just give it to her if I didn’t either of the other 2 times. Maybe I’m just missing something though.

And questions! Sorry if any of these are repeats from someone else.
Will there be another Sarah and Alesha scene to make it a trilogy?

Will we ever meet the headmistress?

I know there is one scene of Mary trying anal Vore, but will there be any more, or any unbirth?

Can there be another Maeve scene? I just kind of like her, unbeatable paragon she is.

Answers or not, I thank you so very kindly for this amazing work. I’ll try to support you if I can ever get a decent job. I look forward to this party in the future.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby tastysnackanon » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:33 pm

Robotdocter wrote:
tastysnackanon wrote:So I am an idiot and forgot to alter the sharing settings for my mod to be that anyone with a link can access, that has been fixed now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XY0Aqs ... sp=sharing (This is the notepad version and I think the zip file I already reposted this as works just fine, but I feel real dumb about not setting up the sharing settings properly so have an outdated and unneccesary fix)

what does said mod do? i havent been following the thread for more than a few weeks at most now

I changed the day 1 Alice first encounter scene, the day 1 Sarah and Alesha scene, and the day 1 Sam eats you when you talk about swimwear scene. It is mostly changes to make it more based on energy drain or overwhelming prey with pleasure as opposed to having prey uncomfortable in a rancid stomach.
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:40 am

Are the unbirth options all nonlethal or there's a way to be churned?
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby TallTummyTales » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:16 pm

Tankistami wrote:Are the unbirth options all nonlethal or there's a way to be churned?

All UB is non leathal
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Klyen2000 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:08 am

Simplespectator
You can give Alice her neckglance back I belief somewhere around the same day you obtain it. I beliefe it was after lunch or dinner time where you see her walking depressed to her dorm, that's how you find out her room number too and win a heart, which is really difficult to get by her personanility.

I am still wondering how the hearts you collect with characters effects the game, sure you are getting involved into some scenes which wouldnt't trigger but I kinda feel like there is more to it then just that one. Little hints by the character overview like ''collect 3 hearts and something might happen'' or easy 3 [heart smily]= ? ; something like that would help me a lot.
This textgame is already so big and great that I always feel like I'm missing something and that's why it has such a high replayability in my eyes. Really good work :D
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natzkyun » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:36 am

What does "Saint Miluina" come from? I didn't recognize the name, but Binging it just shows results for this project. Did you just make it up, or did it come from something?
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby somhtam » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Natzkyun wrote:What does "Saint Miluina" come from? I didn't recognize the name, but Binging it just shows results for this project. Did you just make it up, or did it come from something?

Miluina is latin for "voracity" or "gluttony".
somhtam
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:04 pm

Hey all, I've got a little surprise! Thanks to the monthly patreon poll and some lingering plans for Thursday, there's a new small public update! I hope you enjoy :)

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/WGBk3RIY#VA5AFnoSxWy1sOEqbF_Nwg7n813c-1q9yVsMhijJyXY

Changelog for version 0.5.2:
Spoiler: show

• Added one new pred scene to Day 5, no special requirements to trigger
  • Added a new non-fatal training scene with Emma to the evening on Day 5, must be set up the prior day
  • Made changes to stamina regen so that it takes your weight into account. Previously, you regained 10% of your stamina per hour at any weight under normal circumstances, now you regain:
    • 12% while Skinny/Healthy
    • 10% while Chubby
    • 8% while Overweight
    • 6% while Fat
    • 4% while Obese
  • Typo and bug fixes

Super57s wrote:is there any plan for the teachers to have any Fatal vore?

Yes! No guarantees all of them will have one but in general it is planned that you'll be able to get into enough trouble for a teacher to digest you in the future.

Simplespectator wrote:If I had one real complaint, it would be the necklace on day 4. I like that wearing it enrages Alice, but I find it weird that you can’t use it or give it to her at all. I was sort of expecting to be able to bargain for Mina with it or something. Or use it to ensure safe passage. Or just give it to her if I didn’t either of the other 2 times. Maybe I’m just missing something though.

And questions! Sorry if any of these are repeats from someone else.
Will there be another Sarah and Alesha scene to make it a trilogy?

Will we ever meet the headmistress?

I know there is one scene of Mary trying anal Vore, but will there be any more, or any unbirth?

Can there be another Maeve scene? I just kind of like her, unbeatable paragon she is.

Answers or not, I thank you so very kindly for this amazing work. I’ll try to support you if I can ever get a decent job. I look forward to this party in the future.

Glad you're enjoying the game! You're not missing anything with the necklace, on that day wearing it is the only thing that causes any change, you have to return it Monday or Tuesday ^^; . That's a fair point that it's a little odd to not even have the option to try returning it there, and using it to bargain for Mina is a pretty good idea, but I'm not sure if it's something that sticks out enough to be worth revisiting.

To your questions: Yes to all of them! Maeve will definitely appear again, you'll meet the headmistress properly some day, Sarah and Alesha will eat you again at some point, and there will be ways to unlock Anal and Unbirth before you can actually take classes in them ;)

Klyen2000 wrote:I am still wondering how the hearts you collect with characters effects the game, sure you are getting involved into some scenes which wouldnt't trigger but I kinda feel like there is more to it then just that one. Little hints by the character overview like ''collect 3 hearts and something might happen'' or easy 3 [heart smily]= ? ; something like that would help me a lot.
This textgame is already so big and great that I always feel like I'm missing something and that's why it has such a high replayability in my eyes. Really good work :D

They represent your relationship with that character, and certain scenes and alt-dialogue will only trigger if you're high(or low) enough with the characters involved! Because of the way the game works, where scenes are tied to specific days and there aren't specific "heart events" that always happen once you reach a certain level, it would be difficult to do something like you suggest where you're given hints at what will unlock at certain levels ^^;

Oh, and if you haven't seen, an amazing WIP mod has recently been released that converts the game into a visual novel using the reference models for the characters! Check it out: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:46 am

This was truly unexpected, but I'm not complaining. Can't wait to see the new scenes and figuring them out.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carobou » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Gotta say that every update for this game makes me glad I stumbled upon it randomly one day, certainly one of the best works on the site. Will be happy to try and find the new scenes, even though Emma's scene seems kinda hard to get, or maybe I'm doing everything wrong (will certainly need a little help for that, or i'll find it eventually while trying random stuff) ^^; . Got me to revisit multiple "paths" for her "route", which I seriously like now.

I could go on about the great characters, and the crazy amount of details already present in the game, but i'll sum it up to GREAT WORK! Already followed the development for some time, and will continue for a long time, awesome content and can't wait to see what future updates shall bring!
Carobou
New to the forum

Postby kuler » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:52 pm

My unofficial guide is now updated through 0.5.2 and all the goodness it contains, always a fan of surprise releases!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b0x ... A_gkgXVR8/
kuler
New to the forum

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:14 pm

kuler wrote:My unofficial guide is now updated through 0.5.2 and all the goodness it contains, always a fan of surprise releases!

Thank you! =]
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:46 pm

I really enjoyed the 2 scenes that we got for this update, thought small, but amazing regardless. I just thought I put my thoughts on it.

So the Amelia scene was really good and the writing is amazing as always. And the Emma scene was easily the most interesting for me. To be honest, I was both surprised and not surprised at the same time (if that makes sense). The fact that she gets mad at you if you don't struggle is both suprising and expected. Surprised that she get really mad regardless of how high you relationships is with her, but expected because you convinced her to eat you for training and do nothing was to be expected that she gets mad at you. It was also good playing it the normal way and train with her but none of you stats go up and it doesn't show up as a vore encounter. I don't what that is all about but whatever. I really would hope that some point in the future we could get a scene were you and Emma enjoy being inside each other stomachs but probably won't fit Emma's character or possibly the theme of the game so if it doesn't happen then I'm ok with it.

Overall, I generally love this game and hope to see more of it in the future. I can wait patiently for future updates cause I can imagine how long it takes so hope everything goes well and thank you for an amazing game!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:59 pm

A question about one scene in particular,
When Sam eats Emma, is Emma digested?
daeway
Participator

Postby Borfus » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:51 pm

daeway wrote:A question about one scene in particular,

As is, no matter what the scene ends with your character getting Sam to spit out Emma so she doesn't get digested; it's just a matter of who you side with the most ranging from "god damnit Sam spit up my roommate" to "fucking lol Emma you better say you're sorry if you want out".
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tuf126 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:07 pm

I absolutely Loooooooove this. I've been playing since it was just the first two days and just felt like I wanted to thank you for the great work.

I have a couple of question for potential future scenes. Have we seen the last of cassidy as far as vore scenes go? I'd love a scene with her as pred.

Also, I think I've seen others talk about this, but Leah, will we ever be able be eaten by her? Or maybe help feed her? Idk what magic you infused into the game when you wrote her, I just want her to be happy and fed.
Tuf126
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 pm

Carobou wrote:Gotta say that every update for this game makes me glad I stumbled upon it randomly one day, certainly one of the best works on the site. Will be happy to try and find the new scenes, even though Emma's scene seems kinda hard to get, or maybe I'm doing everything wrong (will certainly need a little help for that, or i'll find it eventually while trying random stuff) ^^; . Got me to revisit multiple "paths" for her "route", which I seriously like now.

I could go on about the great characters, and the crazy amount of details already present in the game, but i'll sum it up to GREAT WORK! Already followed the development for some time, and will continue for a long time, awesome content and can't wait to see what future updates shall bring!

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much! A hint for the new Emma scene:
The training in question is specifically to prepare for the threat of Zoey

kuler wrote:My unofficial guide is now updated through 0.5.2 and all the goodness it contains, always a fan of surprise releases!

Awesome! I'll update the label in the main post soon

LazyLegion95 wrote:I really enjoyed the 2 scenes that we got for this update, thought small, but amazing regardless. I just thought I put my thoughts on it.

So the Amelia scene was really good and the writing is amazing as always. And the Emma scene was easily the most interesting for me. To be honest, I was both surprised and not surprised at the same time (if that makes sense). The fact that she gets mad at you if you don't struggle is both suprising and expected. Surprised that she get really mad regardless of how high you relationships is with her, but expected because you convinced her to eat you for training and do nothing was to be expected that she gets mad at you. It was also good playing it the normal way and train with her but none of you stats go up and it doesn't show up as a vore encounter. I don't what that is all about but whatever. I really would hope that some point in the future we could get a scene were you and Emma enjoy being inside each other stomachs but probably won't fit Emma's character or possibly the theme of the game so if it doesn't happen then I'm ok with it.

Overall, I generally love this game and hope to see more of it in the future. I can wait patiently for future updates cause I can imagine how long it takes so hope everything goes well and thank you for an amazing game!

Glad you liked the update!
You do get experience from the training scene if you actually struggle, you must have just not gotten enough to level up! And at least at the moment I haven't been counting training/willing scenes like that in the vore tracker, Mina's training scene doesn't show up either(unless you digest her)

Tuf126 wrote:I absolutely Loooooooove this. I've been playing since it was just the first two days and just felt like I wanted to thank you for the great work.

I have a couple of question for potential future scenes. Have we seen the last of cassidy as far as vore scenes go? I'd love a scene with her as pred.

Also, I think I've seen others talk about this, but Leah, will we ever be able be eaten by her? Or maybe help feed her? Idk what magic you infused into the game when you wrote her, I just want her to be happy and fed.

Glad you're enjoying it! There will be more Cassidy, in fact thanks to the patron scene polls there's guaranteed to be a pred scene with her on Saturday! And you'll be able to be eaten by Leah pretty soon ;)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby daeway » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:22 am

Borfus wrote:

As is, no matter what the scene ends with your character getting Sam to spit out Emma so she doesn't get digested; it's just a matter of who you side with the most ranging from "god damnit Sam spit up my roommate" to "fucking lol Emma you better say you're sorry if you want out".

Oh, that's great. I really like the character and I'm glad that she's okay. She was strong enough for the first predator and this one, and I think that is pretty cool. I know a lot of people like Mina, Sam, and Leah, but this character in particular is pretty special to me. She has a stronger sense of morality that I can't help but respect, but also is strong enough to put a overzealous predator in her stomach if they cannot check their appetite. I want her to eat the chick that tried eating her on Day 2, is what I'm saying. I'd help her.
daeway
Participator

Postby Borfus » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:14 am

daeway wrote:
Borfus wrote:

Oh, that's great. I really like the character and I'm glad that she's okay. She was strong enough for the first predator and this one, and I think that is pretty cool. I know a lot of people like Mina, Sam, and Leah, but this character in particular is pretty special to me. She has a stronger sense of morality that I can't help but respect, but also is strong enough to put a overzealous predator in her stomach if they cannot check their appetite. I want her to eat the chick that tried eating her on Day 2, is what I'm saying. I'd help her.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Osmium has said that from a meta perspective, since Emma is your roommate it's going to be a while before it's possible for her to be eaten for good, since it would create such a huge divergence in story scenes that would create a LOT of extra writing.

As for Emma and Betty, well.

I believe that's coming up soon as an option if you've chosen to lash back out against Alice and her clique previously, teaming up with Sam on day 3 or 4 iirc.

Personally though, my big fun goal is both getting Mina through the year alive, and potentially turning her into someone who can not only escape plenty of stomachs on her own, but even down anyone who looks down on her for being a bite-sized snack. If that's eventually possible, you bet I'll be playing that route to completion at least once.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game