Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: SMVA v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)[Contest Voting Round 3!]

Postby TallTummyTales » Tue May 19, 2020 7:57 am

Will there be any sort of option to disable fan submitted characters? At the time of posting, Linda is in third (at least on Ekas, I’m not sure about her patreon standing) and she really squicks me out. Like a lot. And a number of my friends who are also fans had the same reaction. And since she’s in the tabletop club it sounds like if she gets in, she won’t be avoidable for a part of the game I was super looking forward to and the most excited about, but may now have to totally avoid.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrMetroid » Tue May 19, 2020 2:54 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:Will there be any sort of option to disable fan submitted characters? At the time of posting, Linda is in third (at least on Ekas, I’m not sure about her patreon standing) and she really squicks me out. Like a lot. And a number of my friends who are also fans had the same reaction. And since she’s in the tabletop club it sounds like if she gets in, she won’t be avoidable for a part of the game I was super looking forward to and the most excited about, but may now have to totally avoid.

To my knowledge, no... but even than, I don't think you'd need to "disable" fan-submitted characters in the first place to avoid Linda if her CV antics aren't your cuppa tea ^^; I mean, she's not the D(ungeon)M(Master) like Morgan is, so her presence wound't make every club game, scene and/or activity subject to her fantasies - and, with how up-front she is, I think the choice to avoid any yarns she weaves will not only be present but easy to spot and thereby opt out of regardless.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:Will there be any sort of option to disable fan submitted characters? At the time of posting, Linda is in third (at least on Ekas, I’m not sure about her patreon standing) and she really squicks me out. Like a lot. And a number of my friends who are also fans had the same reaction. And since she’s in the tabletop club it sounds like if she gets in, she won’t be avoidable for a part of the game I was super looking forward to and the most excited about, but may now have to totally avoid.

No, it would be very difficult to work around being able to 'turn off' a character. For Linda, I'm assuming your issue is the part in her bio about her being interested in futa/cock vore? I should probably make clear that the game still will not contain any cock vore even if she makes it in. It was established with the submitter that if that part of her character does end up being relevant/directly addressed, it'll be in the form of other members of the club teasing/poking fun at her about it. Rest assured, I wouldn't have accepted a character that would drastically change a major aspect of the game.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Wed May 20, 2020 1:06 am

about the teacher, the one that you have to ask to go into her belly for Alicia's necklace. could there possibly be a willing/unwilling choice where if, you pass or fail, you can decide on staying in her belly, or try to struggle free anyway after she decides you failed? I feel like there could definitely be more done with that scenario....
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby TallTummyTales » Wed May 20, 2020 6:26 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:No, it would be very difficult to work around being able to 'turn off' a character. For Linda, I'm assuming your issue is the part in her bio about her being interested in futa/cock vore? I should probably make clear that the game still will not contain any cock vore even if she makes it in. It was established with the submitter that if that part of her character does end up being relevant/directly addressed, it'll be in the form of other members of the club teasing/poking fun at her about it. Rest assured, I wouldn't have accepted a character that would drastically change a major aspect of the game.

More than fair, thank you! I figured, but had to ask since just. Everything about her really made me want to avoid her period. Though yeah, it does feel like there should have been a disclaimer in her bio that including her would not add CV to the game, both for people like me worried about the addition and for people who might have that as their primary reason for voting for her, especially with Ekas polls being so close
Still looking forward to this project going forward and can’t wait to see what comes next! Best of luck! :D
And sorry if the question was annoying. In retrospect, asking if an aspect you spent time and energy on can be disabled is more than a bit of a dick move.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jondo » Thu May 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Is something screwy happening with the votes? Izumi has been solidly in the lead for the previous two polls, and suddenly, Lucia is ahead by nearly 100 votes. I dont think we had much more than 100 votes in the last two polls total.

I'm guessing Lampton's recent pieces gained this project some notoriety, but it seems weird.
Jondo
New to the forum

Postby TallTummyTales » Thu May 21, 2020 7:15 pm

Yeah, it's. Really weird since I don't think anything about Lampton's content really attracts people who would favor Lucia. You'd think the votes would be more evenly distributed but.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Thu May 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Jondo wrote:Is something screwy happening with the votes? Izumi has been solidly in the lead for the previous two polls, and suddenly, Lucia is ahead by nearly 100 votes. I dont think we had much more than 100 votes in the last two polls total.

I'm guessing Lampton's recent pieces gained this project some notoriety, but it seems weird.

I don't think that's it. I forget what the last character eliminated was like, but I think there might have been a lot of people voting for her who had Lucia as their second-best.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu May 21, 2020 9:40 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:Still looking forward to this project going forward and can’t wait to see what comes next! Best of luck! :D

Well you don't have to wait any longer, the new update is ready to go! There's some exciting stuff in store for your character on Tuesday, enjoy! The character reference galleries will be updated later tonight and/or tomorrow.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/LehkSaQC#UY913-rZGGGl11iw2WREopa5Wxf6tFa1jHbxV1YhnPY

Changelog:
  • Added a full new day of content, including 10 new vore scenes
  • Added one new scene to Day 2
  • Implemented end of day weight gain messages for both normal weight and breast size
  • Added new generic messages for every action in vore scenes so that there are at least two possible messages for every possible outcome
  • Re-Implemented the 'Check Yourself' feature at the end of the day- check your relationship status, review the vore scenes you've gotten, and even look over what important items you have in your possession!
  • Properly implemented the stats screen for players in immersive mode
  • Minor typo and bug fixes

Now, unfortunately, I also have some bad news. Recent replies being suspicious of the current poll are correct to do so- I have compelling evidence that someone has been cheating the poll by spamming new ekas accounts, very likely in at least the previous round on top of this one. This is a very disappointing turn of events and for now I'm putting the contest on hold to figure out how to handle the situation. Hopefully, I'll figure out something that won't restrict the poll to only patreon, as I don't want to go back on my word of involving the full community, but it's possible that may end up being the only secure solution. Sorry to have to bring this news at the same time the update drops, don't let it drag down your enjoyment(or prevent discussion) of the new content!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby bb263 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Shugoki wrote:
Jondo wrote:Is something screwy happening with the votes? Izumi has been solidly in the lead for the previous two polls, and suddenly, Lucia is ahead by nearly 100 votes. I dont think we had much more than 100 votes in the last two polls total.

I don't think that's it. I forget what the last character eliminated was like, but I think there might have been a lot of people voting for her who had Lucia as their second-best.

I could be wrong but I don't think we were even getting close to 500 votes in these last two polls.The easiest way would be to just see how many people voted in the last two polls compared to this one. We can't check those polls anymore, but Osmium should still know what the totals were since he had to count them up along with the patreon polls.
Even better would be if he could see who exactly was voting in this poll since if we saw a bunch of brand new accounts voting in it then we'd for sure know something is up.
Either way for the final poll it might be a good idea to use a more secure polling website that checks for bots/mutlis to be on the safe side. Whether or not this poll is being messed with, I would hate for the final poll to be rigged by someone.
bb263
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.1 (Updated 5/21/20)

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 21, 2020 11:21 pm

This new poll is much simpler. Team Red REPRESENT.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Shugoki » Thu May 21, 2020 11:45 pm

As a wise man once said, "Waga shuu chi ni ari." In Japanese, this means: "Quarantine really got someone bored enough to make a fuckton of alt accounts on a vore fetish site to skew a poll on which fictional girl will be implemented into a text adventure?"

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Well you don't have to wait any longer, the new update is ready to go! There's some exciting stuff in store for your character on Tuesday, enjoy! The character reference galleries will be updated later tonight and/or tomorrow.

Haven't checked out everything new yet, but this game's shaping up really nicely. I like the new combat UI, makes it easier to think. The new scenes are also really good. I'm curious, how many days do you want the final game to have, and when will your club choice become relevant? Because the newly-implemented wg sets in pretty quickly. On that note, just using keywords without a weight estimate makes it hard to know what to picture in my head for my character. When you say "obese," how obese are we talking? Where do you draw the line between that and just "chubby?" A ballpark estimate for the player character's weight would just be useful in that regard. Something like "Weight: ~Xlbs/Ykg" is all I'm thinking of, nothing too major; maybe the occasional detail in a scene would change based on your weight or, in rarer cases, being fat can stop you from being eaten. I didn't feel the influence of wg in anything, that's all; though that's honestly fair when it's in the early stages of implementation.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Fri May 22, 2020 12:31 am

-Looks at update-
-Looks at lack of free time in the next few days-
-Looks back at update-
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Just you wait Mandy! I'll confuse your understanding of where we stand eventually!
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:32 am

Blue guys, please, I want to be able to do the bullet time !
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Super57s » Fri May 22, 2020 5:05 am

i really hope maeve will have a bigger scene, but wow, this update is amazing! I absoulutely love it!! keep up the amazing work!!!
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 8:36 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:[*]Added one new scene to Day 2

Can we get a hint? There's a lot of different day 2 we could see.
No-One
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 am

I've just met Mina and if anything happens to her, this school is getting burned down.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 9:08 am

So, day 3, after Escapism, someone named Bree grabs me. I'm exhausted from the class, but I figure I'll try the "give it everything you've got" option. An error message pops up when I do:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "Vore-Napped- Dropped off" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26187:13525
handler/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26189:2811
value/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26188:20201
t/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26185:497
dispatch@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:59:42519
add/v.handle@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:59:40555
No-One
Participator

Postby TallTummyTales » Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am

No-One wrote:So, day 3, after Escapism, someone named Bree grabs me. I'm exhausted from the class, but I figure I'll try the "give it everything you've got" option. An error message pops up when I do:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "Vore-Napped- Dropped off" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26187:13525
handler/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26189:2811
value/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26188:20201
t/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:26185:497
dispatch@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:59:42519
add/v.handle@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.3.1.html:59:40555

I also got that, though the file path is obviously different on my computer. From what I can tell it happens when you do something that would take you into negative stamina, such as when you click on a red option.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Fri May 22, 2020 9:49 am

Added a full new day of content, including 10 new vore scenes

I'm going to guess that most of these happen during that... party... cult... ritual... thing that Maeve runs at night? Because I went through that exactly once and am making certain never to do so again ever under any circumstances. The entire thing is incredibly off-putting.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game