Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:01 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:Just recently started thanks to a recommendation from a friend and. Wow! This is super good! Honestly one of the best vore games I’ve played!
Also the writing quality is just through the roof! The Alice 2 scene just pushed all of my buttons.
Thanks a lot for your hard work on this, and I’m excited to see where this goes in the future!

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, I hope future updates won't disappoint! :)

e2s86 wrote:I was wondering when do you think we can do F/FF & Unbirth in the click story or Vore someone who has Vore someone else ?

Multiprey and unbirth with the player as the pred likely won't happen until the second week in game.

I have an exciting announcement! Starting in April I'm going to be hosting a contest where you can get the chance to design a minor character for the game! It's going to be somewhat of a community event where even non-patrons can participate in the voting on which character will make it in.

How It Works
The contest will take place over two months, starting in April and ending at the start of June. The first month will be the entry period- anyone who's interested in entering will have all of April to put together their character design and submit it for the contest. Then the second month will be for voting! Starting the first Monday in May, there will be a poll for every week of the month. Things will work elimination style: The first poll will include all submissions, then when that poll ends, the characters with the least votes will not be included in the next week's poll. How many get knocked out each round will depend on how many entries there are total, but the last week will be between the top three finalists.

When all is said and done, the winning character will then be added to the game's roster of minor characters, among the likes of Betty, Cassidy, and Claire! For winning the contest you'll be guaranteed a minimum of two substantial scenes involving your character, both of which you'll be able to pitch/discuss with me. Beyond that, when and if they appear again is up to me like any other character in the game.

Finally, the second and third place winners will get the option to have their character added to the pool of fodder characters! There's no guarantee of when, but at some point your character will appear to be prey to the player character or some similar one-off scenario. This is an optional prize that you can turn down if you'd prefer.

How To Enter
To be eligible to submit a character design to the contest, you'll have to pledge to a specific tier on the patreon page for the duration of the contest (or until your character is eliminated in the voting phase). The Patreon tiers are getting updated at the start of April so the one required for entry doesn't exist right this second, but it will be an $18 pledge. Once you're eligible, you can send me your entry via pm on here, patreon, or discord.

All you need to do to make your submission is give me a brief overview of the character you've come up with- what they look like, their personality, vore interests, maybe a little backstory, etc. Whatever details you want to give! Only a paragraph or two is probably best since others will have to read through all the entries when voting, but you're free to give as much detail as you like. A visual reference won't be required, but I would heavily recommend it to help your chances. For those not artistically inclined like me, you can use Kisekae like the 'official' reference images are made in. I'll even provide the file to import Emma's model to use as a base if you'd like when the contest actually launches! All character submissions will have to be approved by me before they're actually entered.

Character Guidelines
There are a few simple guidelines for characters you submit:

• They have to fit the setting, of course, so they need to be: Human, Female, and not magical in any way
  • They should be a student at the college. You can try to convince me if you have an idea for something other than a student that still fits the story, but it's pretty likely I'll reject it so I'd urge you to stick to a student
  • They can't have a strong connection to existing major characters (Ex. You character can't be Emma's sister or something like that)
  • You can use an existing OC as long as A: they fit the setting or can be tweaked to fit the setting and B: it's your OC. A friend's OC is also fine if you give me proof of permission, but please don't pester random artists (I assume anyone entering would want a character of their own design anyway, but I just want to cover my bases there.)
  • By entering, you give permission for me to have creative control over the character in the context of the game if they win. I'll of course stay true to the character as best I can, but beyond the two scenes guaranteed for winning you won't be directly involved in how the character is used in the story. They will also be available for supporters on patreon to use in their scene suggestions.
  • You have to be okay with your character potentially being both pred and prey

I'll make another post when the contest actually starts, but let me know if you have any questions! Because of the timing I wanted to do the public announcement a little before things kick off so that there's no chance anyone thinks it's an odd April fools joke ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 am

The entry period for the character contest has officially begun! Anyone interested in entering can find the full details on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/35504548 (The post should be publicly visible, someone let me know if its not!)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby TheSlimeKing » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:57 am

Will we ever be able to help Mina be able to take care of herself?

Also I'm still convinced that this school is part of some plot to keep the more voracious preds away from normal society and potentially have them get rid of each other.
TheSlimeKing
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:34 am

TheSlimeKing wrote:Will we ever be able to help Mina be able to take care of herself?

Definitely! She could really use the help :P
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:49 am

Hows development coming along?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:Hows development coming along?

Day 3 is coming along well! If nothing gets in the way of development, the update should definitely be ready by the end of May, likely sooner.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Squall » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:19 pm

Will it be possible to vore Maeve and her red head flunky at some point? Also, could you put a god mode in so that the player could access all the scenes in one play through?
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden556 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:18 am

If I'm remembering correctly I believe it was said that you would have the opportunity to eat and digest every single character you meet at least once, barring the teachers i believe and obviously I can't answer the god mode question lol
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrMetroid » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Squall wrote:Will it be possible to vore Maeve and her red head flunky at some point? Also, could you put a god mode in so that the player could access all the scenes in one play through?

I believe Oz said we'd have a single opportunity to eat Maeve, though it'd only be right around the game's end.

As for "god mode"... well, I can't speak in terms of winning every pred encounter, but the game's got a choice-based design - which means some scenes or encounters are locked or unlocked based on your choices (i.e., eating Mandy on day one locks off any possible scenes with her in the future), so I don't think it's ever gonna be possible to access all scenes in one single playthrough. ^^;
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:18 pm

Squall wrote:Will it be possible to vore Maeve and her red head flunky at some point? Also, could you put a god mode in so that the player could access all the scenes in one play through?

Spoiler: show
At the very end of the game(a long ways off), you'll have one chance to eat Maeve if you're strong enough. Matilda will most likely have at least one opportunity to be eaten as well somewhere down the line but I don't have a specific plan for her.

There essentially is a 'god mode' in the game already, if you choose easy mode at the very beginning you can only fail a scene if you choose to! As MrMetroid said, having a way to access every scene in one play through simply wouldn't be possible with the style of the game since your choices effect what happens. Many scenes specifically exclude others or even happen in the exact same time slot, you'd have to break continuity to see them all without replaying.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby TallTummyTales » Sat May 02, 2020 5:27 pm

I’ve played a few times since getting all the scenes and I have to say;
1) Writing is still great all around. A perfect mix of casualness with very real and present danger.
2) Hardcore mode gives the game so much replayability. While yes, that should encourage someone to play it safe and get to the end... I love seeing how well I can do taking the riskiest options, rarely having more than half my stamina, and constantly being in a state of eating or being eaten.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Re: SMVA v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)[Contest Voting Round 1!]

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 04, 2020 12:44 am

TallTummyTales wrote:I’ve played a few times since getting all the scenes and I have to say;
1) Writing is still great all around. A perfect mix of casualness with very real and present danger.
2) Hardcore mode gives the game so much replayability. While yes, that should encourage someone to play it safe and get to the end... I love seeing how well I can do taking the riskiest options, rarely having more than half my stamina, and constantly being in a state of eating or being eaten.

Glad you're still enjoying the game! And nice to see that you're having fun with hardcore mode, I wasn't sure if it would actually see much use when I implemented it. You'll have some fresh content to enjoy soon, the day 3 update is only a few weeks out!

I have an important announcement: The first round of voting for the character contest is now live!

For those who missed the announcement of the contest, you get to vote on which fan designed character gets implemented into the game as a minor character! Second and third place will also make it in as fodder characters. There are six entries total, you can take a close look at them here! We ended up with a pretty good variety, there's even one non-student I was willing to approve.

Voting is going to take place over the course of May, with a new poll every week. Whichever character has the least votes at the end of the week will be knocked out of the running and won't return for the following week's poll, leading up to the finals round between the top three entries on the last week of May. The schedule is as follows:

• Round 1: May 4th to May 8th (You are here)
  • Round 2: May 11th to May 15th
  • Round 3: May 18th to May 22nd
  • Round 4(Finals): May 25th to May 29th

The voting for this contest is open to all! Supporters on patreon do have increased voting power, but anyone is free to cast a vote and participate, so look through the document and choose your favorite! (The public poll is right at the top of the thread if you missed it)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby bb263 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:31 am

Out of all the characters I'd probably say Izumi is my favorite choice right now since I'm excited for any content involving the cooking club.
Although I'm curious what would happen if Ashley ended up as a "fodder" character, since that implies we would get a chance to eat a professor, or that she gets eaten by another character.
bb263
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 04, 2020 1:57 am

bb263 wrote:Although I'm curious what would happen if Ashley ended up as a "fodder" character, since that implies we would get a chance to eat a professor, or that she gets eaten by another character.

In this context "fodder" doesn't necessarily mean that they get eaten, that's just how I refer to one-off characters in the game. Of course 90% of the time the reason I need a non-recurring character is so they can get eaten, but, for example, the custodian from the first day is also counted as a fodder character. Since she's not only a professor, but would be the very fit teacher of advanced survival classes, it's very unlikely I'd have Ashley get eaten in her appearance if she ends up as fodder :P
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby klew » Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 am

where can i download the game?
klew
New to the forum

Postby Speciker » Mon May 04, 2020 10:55 am

klew wrote:where can i download the game?

Have you looked at the first post?
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 04, 2020 1:30 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
bb263 wrote:Although I'm curious what would happen if Ashley ended up as a "fodder" character, since that implies we would get a chance to eat a professor, or that she gets eaten by another character.

In this context "fodder" doesn't necessarily mean that they get eaten, that's just how I refer to one-off characters in the game. Of course 90% of the time the reason I need a non-recurring character is so they can get eaten, but, for example, the custodian from the first day is also counted as a fodder character. Since she's not only a professor, but would be the very fit teacher of advanced survival classes, it's very unlikely I'd have Ashley get eaten in her appearance if she ends up as fodder :P

It could be done though. It would require an operation where half the school cooperates to bring her down, and maybe the player, who isn't in on the plan, could disrupt the final part of it by taking the place of the pred who's supposed to be there. That could be so cool.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby dasno » Wed May 06, 2020 3:26 pm

I wish i could vote for them all~
dasno
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Wed May 06, 2020 4:08 pm

dasno wrote:I wish i could vote for them all~

I wish that LInda make the final three. I know that she might not survive the final week, but I rather have her continue to be know then be a one-shot. Either way, I hope the best for her, as the person who submitted her.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby dasno » Wed May 06, 2020 10:01 pm

if she is a oneshot then it should happen during a one-shot if you get my gist Xd, though tbh i am with you one this we need more good beans
dasno
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game