Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.0

Postby SalVados » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:35 pm

It is as I suspected! Both Sam and Mandy are precious and should be protected! Or eaten, but in Sam's case I feel like the player won't usually be the one doing the eating.

Overall great art and a good way to visualise all the characters though. But looking over all these characters... how much larger is the cast going to become overall? I assume the upperclassmen and teachers will also show up in the rather near future.
SalVados
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:52 pm

Man, I'd love to be digested by any of those beauties. Looking forward to updates.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Hylax » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

I still just can not find Hannah. Idk what I'm messing up. Can someone give me some tips, even if it's through PM? ^^;
Hylax
New to the forum

Postby Hiddendream » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Sure~ If Orchid asks I'll remove this but for now I think it's fine to give a bit of a walkthrough to the scene. So at the very start of the game you have to follow the two girls, then swallow Anita, to get the proper path from there you need to choose the taunting her about how good she tasted option after AND then punish her when she complains she got double teamed. Assuming you succeed on crushing her there, Sam will ask you to help her find a girl to replace the one you just stole right out of her mouth ^^

If you say of course, then you'll see her again at lunchtime and if you choose to approach her you'll meet Hannah, from there, going first ends with you in a Hannah stomach, dependant on RNG.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hylax » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Oh thanks!^^
Hylax
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:38 pm

I think the art works well to get a good idea of what the characters look like.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RumiBelly » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:38 pm

The inclusion of the red text in poor choices sam's turn makes escape seem possible while it's omission of green text with the custodian makes escaping seem like it was never intended despite having an endstat
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hiddendream » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Speaking of the Eat Sam scene, I wouldn't mind a chance even if it's pretty small to escape Sam's stomach too. If you managed to get out of both of them you might win her undying hatred but it'd probably be a pretty cool thing to happen.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:31 am

SalVados wrote:But looking over all these characters... how much larger is the cast going to become overall? I assume the upperclassmen and teachers will also show up in the rather near future.

It's gonna get pretty big! There are actually two more freshmen characters that have yet to be properly introduced on top of all the upperclassmen. Obviously some will be more important/show up more often than others, but my goal is for the roster of characters that aren't there just to be fodder to be big enough that you don't feel like you keep running into like the same five people no matter what choices you make.

empatheticapathy wrote:Man, I'd love to be digested by any of those beauties. Looking forward to updates.

You'll have a chance with most of them eventually! Minor update releasing tomorrow, I caught a surprisingly nasty bug right before I was going to upload the new version.

radiogenicvore wrote:The inclusion of the red text in poor choices sam's turn makes escape seem possible while it's omission of green text with the custodian makes escaping seem like it was never intended despite having an endstat

You can indeed escape from the custodian, though it's statistically not worth your time with how much stronger than you she is, and the omission of green text was an error that's now been fixed in the upcoming update, thanks for pointing it out! That specific scene with Sam has also been adjusted slightly to make it clear you can't escape. (As a side note, I notice that you know the actual passage title- let's not peak too far behind the curtain now, yeah? ;))

Hiddendream wrote:Speaking of the Eat Sam scene, I wouldn't mind a chance even if it's pretty small to escape Sam's stomach too. If you managed to get out of both of them you might win her undying hatred but it'd probably be a pretty cool thing to happen.

There's a good chance I'll revisit that scene in the future, because it does feel a bit lazy on my part. The odds of you succeeding three times in a row despite the penalty you get after escaping Anita seemed so low that I decided to just make the second escape literally impossible rather than spend the time writing for that improbable scenario

I'm glad to see the character designs were well received, sorry for the delay on the update!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby player1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:41 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:There's a good chance I'll revisit that scene in the future, because it does feel a bit lazy on my part. The odds of you succeeding three times in a row despite the penalty you get after escaping Anita seemed so low that I decided to just make the second escape literally impossible rather than spend the time writing for that improbable scenario

That could be a good gamble to boost your resilience before the monday massacre. heck, trading sam's hatred to a significant boost in survivability.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.1

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:42 am

The update is out! Doesn't contain any new substantial content, but here's what it does have:
  • New "Panic" option during prey scenes, which makes you automatically fail your escape check so that you can let a scene play out if you so choose. You will be alerted to this the first time you panic in case you didn't read the thread.
  • Implemented the save system! As mentioned before it's currently completely useless because you can only save at the end of the day, but the system is in place now for the future. You have five save slots available so that once there are more days to play through you can make yourself a few different starting points for the next day instead of having to constantly replay everything that came before. Warning for the future- Twine stores save files in your browser cache, so if you're playing in an incognito tab I'm 99% sure they'll cease to exist as soon as you close the window. Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure they will not persist after updates to the game
  • Added new messages to make it more clear when a stat check was involved in the outcome of a scene
  • Tidied up the recovery/digestion messages at the bottom of the page a bit
  • Fixed a lot of the extra line spacing but probably not all of it
  • Fixed our little secret ;)

Download here(original post has also been updated):https://mega.nz/#!PHR0UCzR!V0l7e8BJdyw3rBvn15vFjOXhLCf_09pEKh_QavIVUsY
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:21 am

Absolute props to you. Super polished, especially for a 0.1 release!! I cannot wait to see more. I actually kind of enjoy writing (as a loose hobby), so if you'd want some help there, I'd be happy to oblige. Though, I'm sure there is a preservation of art style you'll be seeking, so if you'd rather do it yourself I completely understand. Do PM me if you're interested in any help. ^^
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:34 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:let's not peak too far behind the curtain now, yeah? ;))

I've been playing in twine since no browser except ie works for me, and that has issues with restarts that keep name. While there a was curious to see if it would be possible to be four peoples prey in a day rather than three. Also when booting 1.1 I noticed some cleanup at the cookout (The curtain isn't the first thing that loads in).
OsmiumOrchid wrote: The odds of you succeeding three times in a row despite the penalty you get after escaping Anita seemed so low that I decided to just make the second escape literally impossible rather than spend the time writing for that improbable scenario

You underestimate how easy it is to grind for an outcome in the "follow the girls" route. if I grinded a 3 prey run with custodian as my first pred I think the four prey first day won't be beyond my patience.

I love having multiple save files for this game since their are so many routes.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:13 am

Not sure what the "secret" is, but I think I've experienced everything the game has to offer up to this point, and I'm very impressed. I'd like a little more access to the numbers going on behind the scenes, but this is a great choose your own adventure style story so far. I like all the characters and I really find myself waiting impatiently for the next release...
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:50 am

Creaturedude wrote:Absolute props to you. Super polished, especially for a 0.1 release!! I cannot wait to see more. I actually kind of enjoy writing (as a loose hobby), so if you'd want some help there, I'd be happy to oblige. Though, I'm sure there is a preservation of art style you'll be seeking, so if you'd rather do it yourself I completely understand. Do PM me if you're interested in any help. ^^

Thanks for the offer! You're correct that I want to keep a consistent style with the writing so at least for the time being I'll be going it alone, but I'll definitely contact you if I change my stance on that :)

radiogenicvore wrote:I've been playing in twine since no browser except ie works for me, and that has issues with restarts that keep name. While there a was curious to see if it would be possible to be four peoples prey in a day rather than three. Also when booting 1.1 I noticed some cleanup at the cookout (The curtain isn't the first thing that loads in).

Indeed, I didn't realize it was so easy to view the actual story source in Twine before so this time I scrubbed all my notes and passages you shouldn't be able to access(ie. the start of day 2) before publishing the file. You have forbidden knowledge friend ;)

Zomulgustar wrote:Not sure what the "secret" is, but I think I've experienced everything the game has to offer up to this point, and I'm very impressed. I'd like a little more access to the numbers going on behind the scenes, but this is a great choose your own adventure style story so far. I like all the characters and I really find myself waiting impatiently for the next release...

Glad you like it! I purposefully kept the actual number values of stats obfuscated so that it's more immersive as a story, but if there's a lot of demand for it I'm willing to add an optional setting that reveals the actual stat values to players. It would actually be a decent amount of extra work to do though, so I'd like input from others if they're interested in that!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:24 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Glad you like it! I purposefully kept the actual number values of stats obfuscated so that it's more immersive as a story, but if there's a lot of demand for it I'm willing to add an optional setting that reveals the actual stat values to players. It would actually be a decent amount of extra work to do though, so I'd like input from others if they're interested in that!

I personally like the minimal 0.1.0 approach of just saying pass or fail. The 0.1.1 approach of mentioning the stat is fine so long as it's kept immersive "You are overpowered" "You are not quick enough". any more than that and the focus changes to statistics and cursing at being one number off of your preferred result. That said it would be nice to have that in the table top group when dice rolls are applicable to success/survival of yourself or your character.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Indeed, I didn't realize it was so easy to view the actual story source in Twine before so this time I scrubbed all my notes and passages you shouldn't be able to access(ie. the start of day 2) before publishing the file. You have forbidden knowledge friend ;)

I had not even realized that was an unused passage so thanks for pointing it out for me :lol:. There was some good insight there.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby zombiese » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:25 am

This is really solid work, although having an arbitrary save system than many VN stuff does would make some of the more RNG-heavy routes less repetitive
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 pm

how do you make it work its only a black screen for me
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:49 pm

crazytf2 wrote:how do you make it work its only a black screen for me

That happened to me on most browsers. Internet explorer worked for me as far as browsers go, otherwise download twine and run it through there.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoroB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:18 am

That happened to me on most browsers. Internet explorer worked for me as far as browsers go, otherwise download twine and run it through there.

hmm wierd works fine on chrome latest version :?
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game