Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:54 am

As I was playing the game for a bit, I was wondering... Is Charlotte going to have any significance in this game? I really want to see what you can do with her. Do you befriend her? Does she help you improve on escaping other girls? Do you have a close bound with her? I would like to know what makes of her in this game. Same goes with Hailey.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:31 pm

I just thought of something. At the very start of the game when we're making our character, we have 'skinny', 'average', or 'chubby' for options about our figure? Well, how about athletic or buff being options too, for players who like voracious girls with a little muscle on them?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Xentinova wrote:I just thought of something. At the very start of the game when we're making our character, we have 'skinny', 'average', or 'chubby' for options about our figure? Well, how about athletic or buff being options too, for players who like voracious girls with a little muscle on them?

suppose that would make strength based stuff easier but require regular gym visits meaning waking up slightly less than your best
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Xentinova » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Soo, can I like have a list on how to trigger every scene in which the player can be the pred, thanks in advance :-D
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:01 am

Xentinova wrote:Soo, can I like have a list on how to trigger every scene in which the player can be the pred, thanks in advance :-D

Pretty much the same request as Xentinova, only as prey instead of pred.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fichetto881 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:54 am

i saw that had been added new image in the character gallery, they are all beatiful, but wich one is the janitor?
(sorry for bad english)

ps I really like this game especialy the pred that carry you around school like alice, slate
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speciker » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Xentinova wrote:Soo, can I like have a list on how to trigger every scene in which the player can be the pred, thanks in advance :-D

Maexam2 wrote:Pretty much the same request as Xentinova, only as prey instead of pred.

Well, looks like I've got something to busy myself with. Got the greenlight from Osm, so give me a couple of days and I'll fix something up for ya'.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 pm

Speciker wrote:

Maexam2 wrote:Pretty much the same request as Xentinova, only as prey instead of pred.

Well, looks like I've got something to busy myself with. Got the greenlight from Osm, so give me a couple of days and I'll fix something up for ya'.

Okiee dokiee lokiee! Thanks pal! :D
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby daeway » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:34 pm

With all the work put into this game; from the writing to the variety of characters, and the interactivity of the vore scenes, my one complaint has to be that the player does not get to eat whatever character they want. I figure this has something to do with setting up a pecking order (similar to Power Levels in anime). It's just that I was hoping the hungry girl that I selected as my avatar for the game would get to gobble up Alice seems that in every instance she got the better of her. Moreover, how cool would it be to swallow down a teacher? But alas, I hear we might be getting a walkthrough for the game and I cannot wait for that!
daeway
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:33 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:"Dear Eka's User,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into St.Miluina's Vore Academy for the fall semester. After careful review of your application and record of past incidents, we believe you'll be a great fit here at MVA. Only 100 applicants are let in each year, so be proud!

Here at St.Miluina's we put all of our students through a best-of-its-kind program to guide them towards mastery of the art. You'll take classes to improve your skill in all facets of vore--swallowing, digestion, escaping, even alternative forms such as unbirth. Outside of class students are left at each other's mercy--in most situations, there are no repercussions for taking advantage of weakness in your peers. Those few who survive through their fourth year are destined for greatness, I hope you'll be among them!

As a freshman you'll be housed in the west wing of the main building, your exact room assignment will come at a later date. Orientation is on Sunday September 1st, be sure not to miss it! When you arrive on campus, please drop off your belongings at the front gate to be brought to your room, then go to Karbo Hall and report to the woman at the desk to get your schedule for the day. I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,
Evelyn Inedia, Headmistress"

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy is a text adventure game where you play as a new student attending the titular vore-centric college. As you advance through the year you'll hone your skills by taking classes, build relationships with your classmates, and get into all sorts of vore related shenanigans! I've strived to make this more than just your run of the mill choose your own adventure game- MVA features stats for your character and her relationships with other students, interactive vore encounters, and a lot of variable text/dialogue based on your prior choices. The game contains both pred and prey scenes, and in nearly every scene it's possible to end with the prey managing to escape

At the moment, the game only contains part of the first week of the school year, but there's still quite a bit of content, including a total of 41 possible vore scenes! I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions people have after playing, and I hope you enjoy!

Contains: F/F, F/FF, Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth

|Download Link:https://mega.nz/file/CPwCVIDI#HyrAihae9_fwPexGGZdbISwAym7bXQzCRyy9Kma0MwQ|

If you like the game, consider supporting it on patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/osmiumorchid

Change Log: v0.4.2
  • Fixed an issue that caused the tabletop random name generator to change your character's real name instead of their tabletop character
  • Reduced the experience required to increase your stomach capacity by 33%
  • Corrected some typos

v0.4.1
Spoiler: show
  • Added a full new day of content, including 5 new vore scenes
  • Added 1 new vore scene to Day 2
  • Added the ability to check your class schedule at the end of the day
  • Tweaked weight gain messages so that they aren't bypassed by overnight digestion
  • Added some fun new options to the opening survey
  • Minor typo and bug fixes

Known Bugs:

List of Vore Scenes:
Day 1
  • Eaten by the Custodian
  • Eaten by Sam
  • Eaten by Anita
  • Eaten by Alice
  • Eaten by Hannah
  • Eaten by Sarah
  • Eaten by Alice 2
  • Eat Anita
  • Eat Mandy
  • Eat Chandra
  • Eat Mandy 2
  • Eat Gabby

Day 2
  • Eaten by Betty*
  • Eaten by Olivia
  • "Eaten" by Olivia
  • "Eaten" by Matilda
  • Eaten by Erika*
  • Eaten by Morgan
  • Eaten by Zoey
  • Eaten by Leila
  • Eaten by Professor Slate (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Alex
  • "Eat" Olivia
  • Eat Alex
  • Eat Penny (Non-Fatal)
  • Eat Mina

Day 3
  • Eaten by Alesha*
  • Eaten by Bree (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Zoey (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by Maeve (Always Fatal)
  • Unbirthed by Nadia
  • Lab time with Haley
  • Lab Time with Mina*
  • Eat Gina
  • Eat Jackie
  • Eat Ashley

Day 4
  • Eaten by Sunny*
  • Eaten by Alice
  • "Eaten" by Joan (Swim Club Exclusive)
  • Eat Cassidy*
  • Eat Bethany (Cooking Club Exclusive)
  • (Tabletop includes several less substantial vore scenes)

(Asterisks mean that you need to have done something in an earlier day to trigger the scene; quotes around eat/eaten indicate it's an anal scene, because I refuse to use vore as a verb. Note that non-fatal is only specifically indicated for types of scenes that aren't assumed to be non fatal anyways, like Lab and Unbirth scenes)

Character References:(Disclaimer- the game itself does not contain visuals)
Imgur Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Ti1AteN?
Download: https://mega.nz/file/6GQyTLYZ#xNsleyDlAIMQ--MRODqHaHXDZH9PjZ7HSFAhoJTGMjE

Current Word Count: 487,341

Question. Why didn't you use the Quest engine to make the game. I mean, the current one is fine. But the Save slots are too limited and they are filled up too quickly. This make's it a bit of a bother when the player want's to go back to a previous choice but has to go through a bit, or lot, of "chapters" again to tget there. Quest has no such limitations. Granted, I don't expect you to change things now. I mean, I can't even imagine the workload that would be. Just curious about the reason.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borfus » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:53 am

daeway wrote:With all the work put into this game; from the writing to the variety of characters, and the interactivity of the vore scenes, my one complaint has to be that the player does not get to eat whatever character they want. I figure this has something to do with setting up a pecking order (similar to Power Levels in anime). It's just that I was hoping the hungry girl that I selected as my avatar for the game would get to gobble up Alice seems that in every instance she got the better of her. Moreover, how cool would it be to swallow down a teacher? But alas, I hear we might be getting a walkthrough for the game and I cannot wait for that!

There's definitely some degree of pecking order inherent to the game; your main character is defined as a freshman just entering a school dedicated to teaching people the art of Vore, so while you start somewhat capable, you're mildly outmatched by characters like Alice and Sam who have more ruthless backgrounds, and completely topped by anyone who's already been through a few years of schooling. I'll admit I'm also super looking forward to an opportunity to eat Alice, but she's clearly smart about things - she tends to either strike first, like during the encounters on day 1, or she's always traveling in a group so you can't just snatch and grab. Luckily, it's been confirmed that eventually we'll have chances to eat every single student in the game, up to and including Queen Bitch Maeve herself.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moxx » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:18 am

Couple errors I noticed in 0.4.2, from the Joan scenes.

You feel Joan wrap her arms around the bulge you're making and squeeze it tight, tighting your already cramped surroundings to an unbearble level.

tighting → tightening
unbearble → unbearable

You feel the slight pressure of Joan running her hands along her belly, humming very softly every not and then.

not and then → now and then
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Regarding the Swim club route, I wonder if you'll be able to eat girls from the teams your squad goes up against before or in between meets. That way, you could help your team win.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moxx » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Xentinova wrote:Regarding the Swim club route, I wonder if you'll be able to eat girls from the teams your squad goes up against before or in between meets. That way, you could help your team win.

The problem is that there is only one meet per year, so that wouldn't work. Probably deliberately.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nowaru » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:11 am

It would be nice if it would be able to continue being a nuisance in Slates class on the second day when you ate Mina and to join Alice in Slates stomach for the rest of the class. I think it could make for a kinda funny conversation with Alice as well.
Nowaru
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:57 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:As I was playing the game for a bit, I was wondering... Is Charlotte going to have any significance in this game? I really want to see what you can do with her. Do you befriend her? Does she help you improve on escaping other girls? Do you have a close bound with her? I would like to know what makes of her in this game. Same goes with Hailey.

Yeah, Charlotte will appear again and eventually will have a full relationship to explore! Haley will mostly be limited to appearing in Cooking Club though

Xentinova wrote:I just thought of something. At the very start of the game when we're making our character, we have 'skinny', 'average', or 'chubby' for options about our figure? Well, how about athletic or buff being options too, for players who like voracious girls with a little muscle on them?

This is an interesting idea, but I kind of have trouble even properly addressing the various fat levels in game, I don't think I could handle adding more body type variables to the mix ^^; . You do have a strength stat you can train that might sometimes have people remark on you physically looking strong/fit

fichetto881 wrote:i saw that had been added new image in the character gallery, they are all beatiful, but wich one is the janitor?
(sorry for bad english)

ps I really like this game especialy the pred that carry you around school like alice, slate

None of them are the janitor actually, I never made a reference for her ^^;

daeway wrote:With all the work put into this game; from the writing to the variety of characters, and the interactivity of the vore scenes, my one complaint has to be that the player does not get to eat whatever character they want. I figure this has something to do with setting up a pecking order (similar to Power Levels in anime). It's just that I was hoping the hungry girl that I selected as my avatar for the game would get to gobble up Alice seems that in every instance she got the better of her. Moreover, how cool would it be to swallow down a teacher? But alas, I hear we might be getting a walkthrough for the game and I cannot wait for that!

To make the setting a little more grounded there are differences and skill level and the player isn't able to just run rampant- teachers and upperclassmen at a school that teaches vore aren't realistic targets for a freshman who hasn't even finished one week. Some characters are also off limits for a while just to save me some of the writing headache of accounting for them potentially being gone ^^; . But, if you work towards it, you'll get a chance to eat all of the major characters(and most of the others) eventually. Probably never any teachers though

Maexam2 wrote:Question. Why didn't you use the Quest engine to make the game. I mean, the current one is fine. But the Save slots are too limited and they are filled up too quickly. This make's it a bit of a bother when the player want's to go back to a previous choice but has to go through a bit, or lot, of "chapters" again to tget there. Quest has no such limitations. Granted, I don't expect you to change things now. I mean, I can't even imagine the workload that would be. Just curious about the reason.

Twine seemed like a better fit for what I was trying to do when I looked at various text engines, and I'm pretty happy with it. If you aren't aware, there's an option in the save menu to export saves as a separate file, which will let you keep as many as you want rather than being restricted to the 10 quick-access ones in game

Moxx wrote:Couple errors I noticed in 0.4.2, from the Joan scenes.

You feel Joan wrap her arms around the bulge you're making and squeeze it tight, tighting your already cramped surroundings to an unbearble level.

tighting → tightening
unbearble → unbearable

You feel the slight pressure of Joan running her hands along her belly, humming very softly every not and then.

not and then → now and then

Thanks for the reports, should be fixed in the next update!

Moxx wrote:
Xentinova wrote:Regarding the Swim club route, I wonder if you'll be able to eat girls from the teams your squad goes up against before or in between meets. That way, you could help your team win.

The problem is that there is only one meet per year, so that wouldn't work. Probably deliberately.

Yeah you won't be able to interact with the other swim team outside of the meet at the end of each semester ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Xentinova » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:38 pm

Speciker wrote:

So...any updates on that list?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Speciker » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:26 pm

Xentinova wrote:So...any updates on that list?

Long story short, caught the plague and have been too busy coughing my lungs up for the last week.

But I'm getting better and made some progress to the guide, I'm about halfway trough. I've also increased the amount of work needed, 'cause I decided to add a visual part to the walkthrough; imagine a flowchart.

Hopefully it'll be done at the end of the week, but I ain't confident in that estimate.

That said, if you just want a list of all possible scenes (as in, "X eats Y" or "You eat Z"), I can get ya' one fairly quickly.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:49 pm

Speciker wrote:
Xentinova wrote:So...any updates on that list?

Long story short, caught the plague and have been too busy coughing my lungs up for the last week.

But I'm getting better and made some progress to the guide, I'm about halfway trough. I've also increased the amount of work needed, 'cause I decided to add a visual part to the walkthrough; imagine a flowchart.

Hopefully it'll be done at the end of the week, but I ain't confident in that estimate.

That said, if you just want a list of all possible scenes (as in, "X eats Y" or "You eat Z"), I can get ya' one fairly quickly.

alright, thanks for the update. Stay well and stay safe
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Madara » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:22 am

Can i have list of every vore that we can do and every time we be eaten by other please
Madara
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game