Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby Crox » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:38 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:That's really cool, thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much! I honestly never expected to see macro/micro fanart since the game is exclusively same size, but it's neat to see! A cute scenario too. If anyone at the school could secretly do magic Nadia is probably the best candidate honestly, so it checks out haha

Thank you! I definitely do plan on making more macro/micro fanart of the game soon, especially anal vore, I love the scenes in the game involving it.
And yee! Nadia really gives me the vibe that she is not exactly what she seems to be, very curious to see what you have planned for her in the future :3
Crox
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:13 pm

Not sure if it was ever asked anywhere but is there a method to escaping from professor slate early like not to skip the mealtime bell.

I having some trouble getting through and the only thing I can think of right now is just save-scumming for the desired outcome because it might be easier to just reload whenever I make a wrong call and try again with something else and just keep going with that until I can get out a bit sooner.

kind of find it hard to play the rock paper scissors game when you have no idea which action should invoke what.

So far I got that when the pred relaxes it's good to go aggressive.

when they try to compress you try to press outward. and resting is good when the pred is trying to relax.

but for the other interactions especially the desk one. I'm not really sure.

or whichever is the one where she pressures your back a lot.

I'm caught between just wanting to know the right actions and trying to brute force it with saves
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zenith- » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:47 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Not sure if it was ever asked anywhere but is there a method to escaping from professor slate early like not to skip the mealtime bell.

I having some trouble getting through and the only thing I can think of right now is just save-scumming for the desired outcome because it might be easier to just reload whenever I make a wrong call and try again with something else and just keep going with that until I can get out a bit sooner.

kind of find it hard to play the rock paper scissors game when you have no idea which action should invoke what.

So far I got that when the pred relaxes it's good to go aggressive.

when they try to compress you try to press outward. and resting is good when the pred is trying to relax.

but for the other interactions especially the desk one. I'm not really sure.

or whichever is the one where she pressures your back a lot.

I'm caught between just wanting to know the right actions and trying to brute force it with saves

I'm assuming this is the Prof. Slate encounter where you're trying to get Alice's necklace that is in Slate's belly
I haven't found a way to get out early (as its always a 6 step process), but the combination to get out so she's pleased with you and doesn't punish you by keeping you longer is:
1) Struggle Aggressively
2) Struggle Aggressively
3) Brace Yourself
4) Struggle
5) Brace Yourself
6) Rest

To pull this off though you'll want to have full health/stamina or close to it. You can afford to mess up twice and use it to Rest if need be.
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MissedIt » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:54 pm

Hey out of curiousity, what program did you use to make the character references?
MissedIt
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:29 pm

Does anyone still have a link to the mod for this?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zenith- » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:58 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:Does anyone still have a link to the mod for this?

If the mod you're referring to is the visual version done by Anunnaki, it's here
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mlurker » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:24 am

Hi Any ETA on the next update? Brilliant CYOA!
mlurker
New to the forum

Postby Natzkyun » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:24 am

Has anyone engineered a run that results in the player eating the most people possible (so far)?
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby marceber » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:10 am

Natzkyun wrote:Has anyone engineered a run that results in the player eating the most people possible (so far)?

I have done so, might be better ways, I haven't tried all the combinations.

Day 1:

Anita

Follow the girls.
Risk it.
Follow the girls.
Follow them inside.
Try to eat Anita. (Aggressive)
Crush twice, you’ll impress Sam
Promise Sam
Go with her
Don't obey the girl

Gabby

(Save some stomach space, you can’t eat Chandra but you have time to fully digest Anita or Mandy)
(Proceed to the cookout and join the cooking club.)
Follow the girl
Time to strike.

Day 2:

Olivia

Memorize where the classes are and leave it.
Wear normal clothes.
(Proceed until you have a choice to walk to class with Emma, which you decline)
Definitely.
Kill time.
Go to Room 135.
Lie to them.
(Pass the initial roll to anal vore Olivia)
Here goes nothing...
(or) Can't afford to fail, give it all you've got.
(!!) Pull her in.

Alex

(After your Escapism class, and assuming you’re not already full, you can choose to go hunting.)
Go hunting.
Prowl the classroom halls.
(!? Sometimes) Make your move.

(Ensure Emma doesn’t get injured by Zoey. See Eaten by Zoey for what to avoid.)
Don't go to lunch with her

Day 3:

Ashley

(Be Eaten by Bree and dragged to the party. Or go there yourself after hearing about it from Cherry over an early dinner.)
(If you have the option, don’t take Nadia up on her offer.)
(Proceed until you have to choose a word for hangman. Remember which word you choose.)
This is going to be a long night.
Time to find out what else is in store.
(Your best option depends on who lost the previous round.)
If your word was Psychology, use her as bait.
(or) If your word was Jazz, team up.
One more to go...
(The fight can go a few ways, but basically if you get pushed towards the outside of the ring twice, you lose. Assuming you have enough stamina left, the best choices are:)
Focus on evading them.
Shove Sadie back into Claire as hard as you can.
Sprint in between them to flip the tables.
(Claire needs to survive the party.)
(!!) Now to find out what the prize is…

Day 4:

Bethany

(Beth is one of the harder prey. Eat a fair few people before Day 4, because you’ll want to train up to a proficiency and capacity.)
(Don’t eat Cassidy.)
(After your escapism class.)
Go on the hunt.
(!!) Go for it.

Day 5:

Nicole

(You need to be in a position to go on the hunt after your classes.)
(If you’re eaten by Sunny, immediately ‘Struggle to get out’.)
(Don’t make plans to practice with Mina.)
(After either hanging out with Sam and Leila, or finishing Survival class)
Head back to your dorm / Head inside.
Go on the hunt.
Upstairs.
Go for her / Rescue Mandy by trying to eat Nicole.
(!? Sometimes) (If you succeed, you’ve successfully eaten Nicole.)
(If you fail to keep her down, you may be Eaten by Nicole.)

Day 6:

Claire

Friday September 6th:
(Continue until you have a chance to go seek out some meals.)
Go on the hunt
Hunt on the first floor of Karbo
(!!) Follow her and make your move

Betty

(Continue until after dinner)

(Have a relationship of 1 or more hearts with Emma.)
Return to your dorm
Hunt down Betty with Emma
(!!) Time for payback
(If you have a relationship of 3 or more hearts with Emma, and Betty starts to upset your stomach, Emma will help with some belly rubs.)
marceber
New to the forum

Postby ExtraUser » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:22 pm

So something said earlier about Alice having different relationship paths got me wondering about Sam. So right off the bat the clear and obvious way to get on her good side is to be a hardcore hunter, just like her. Not being into that and certainly escaping her makes your relationship worse.

But there is one conversation you can have with her in the dining hall the first time after you escape her where she accepts your company and you trade snarky barbs. It got me thinking whether an escape artist-type Mary (PC) could develop a positive relationship (grudging respect or friendly rivalry) with Sam as “the one that got away?”
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby viral31 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:38 am

ExtraUser wrote:So something said earlier about Alice having different relationship paths got me wondering about Sam. So right off the bat the clear and obvious way to get on her good side is to be a hardcore hunter, just like her. Not being into that and certainly escaping her makes your relationship worse.

But there is one conversation you can have with her in the dining hall the first time after you escape her where she accepts your company and you trade snarky barbs. It got me thinking whether an escape artist-type Mary (PC) could develop a positive relationship (grudging respect or friendly rivalry) with Sam as “the one that got away?”

That sounds cool, I really like the idea of a high stakes rivalry like alices but without the animosity. Not that i dont love the alice encounters of course.
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightNoon » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:15 am

Just finished a first playthrough, amazing game with spectacular writing. I was constantly amazed by the depth of choices and paths, and hooked on every scene.

I feel like you should get an achievement for keeping Mina alive lol.

Also, is there a situation where you can let Sam digest Emma after introducing them? I didn't get that and it seems hard to have a higher rep with Sam than with Emma at that point.
MidnightNoon
New to the forum

Postby marceber » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 am

MidnightNoon wrote:Just finished a first playthrough, amazing game with spectacular writing. I was constantly amazed by the depth of choices and paths, and hooked on every scene.

I feel like you should get an achievement for keeping Mina alive lol.

Also, is there a situation where you can let Sam digest Emma after introducing them? I didn't get that and it seems hard to have a higher rep with Sam than with Emma at that point.

Emma is too important a character to be digested at this point, maybe in the future you'll be able to.
marceber
New to the forum

Postby HunterZ » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:31 am

MidnightNoon wrote:I feel like you should get an achievement for keeping Mina alive lol.

I'd like the option of the PC getting into a romantic relationship with her, but I worry that may seem too "damsel in distress."
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Loudsilence » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:45 am

I finished my first playthrough last night and I was wondering, is there a way to get 2nd place at Maeve's party? I feel bad for being forced to eat that girl.
Loudsilence
New to the forum

Postby eltoroguaco » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:23 pm

I've tried that for a while so I think it's not possible. It's one of the things I wish changed in earlier days.
eltoroguaco
New to the forum

Postby Super57s » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 am

i like how the story has consistent plot points. Makes me curious if you take the route with Professor Bora of purposefully slipping down into her bowels, that if you do it to her again in another class, that she may intend to keep you for disobeying her. Or even somethin glike with Sunny where if your always nice to her, but say one wrong thing that rubs her the wrong way, and she gets back at you. The possibilities of the string lines really intruiges me. excited to see more!
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby eltoroguaco » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:29 am

I have a few questions for OP:

Q1: Will we get another update with changes to previous days?
Some example I've been thinking about:
- Getting to keep Mina during the Day 3 escapism lab. (Will also keep Bree from taking you)
- Getting 2nd place in Maeve's party.
- Being let out of Erika if you're in the tabletop gym and survive long enough for Morgan to arrive.

Q2: Will we ever get to experience the Disobedient student punishment mentioned in day 1?

Q3: Will we get to experience the Monday massacre again in later years? Would be fun to see it from the perspective of a sophomore and senior.
eltoroguaco
New to the forum

Postby Raiden556 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:30 am

eltoroguaco wrote:I have a few questions for OP:

Q1: Will we get another update with changes to previous days?
Some example I've been thinking about:
- Getting to keep Mina during the Day 3 escapism lab. (Will also keep Bree from taking you)
- Getting 2nd place in Maeve's party.
- Being let out of Erika if you're in the tabletop gym and survive long enough for Morgan to arrive.

Q2: Will we ever get to experience the Disobedient student punishment mentioned in day 1?

Q3: Will we get to experience the Monday massacre again in later years? Would be fun to see it from the perspective of a sophomore and senior.

While I'm not the op I have been around with this game enough to actually know the answers to most of your questions.

1 The answer unless Os has changed their mind is no since the furthest they are willing to change in terms of previous days would be two. So for example once Saturday is released the only changes and suggestions for changing or adding to previous days would be for Thursday and Friday since otherwise the further the game gets the more difficult it would be to implement early day changes since you'd have to factor in not only how it changes that day in particular but any following days.

2 This one I don't know but I'd be surprised if we weren't given the option to experience it once since it would be something of a tease otherwise lol.

3 Again unless Os has changed their minds the answer is most likely no since I remember them saying they are only doing the first year. Although I do hope they do a sequel as I'd love to be on the other side of the massacre instead.
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:46 am

MissedIt wrote:Hey out of curiousity, what program did you use to make the character references?

Huh, I‘m surprised no one responded to you. The program is Kisekae, it’s a free character creation program.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game