Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Jack wrote:Back in 2019, you posted a list of the characters in the game and into which category of major / minor / fodder they fall. I assume some fodder characters have since been added, but did the other two groups see any changes?

Nadia and Charlotte are major characters, a few of the members of each club are minor characters, and I finally settled on counting Mandy as a minor character because of the number of scenes she has. As ScarKnight said, you can tell in game based on how their names are highlighted on the vore recap/relationship screens! Major are gold, minor are cyan, and fodder aren't highlighted at all

Coolerer wrote:I just wondered if it will be possible to change your room in future. Like MC and Emma having a disagreement so player has a choice to ask Sam to be her roommate for a while

Not permanently, no, you'll always have the same dorm and likely won't have any extended stays in anyone else's

JustDroppingANote wrote:Sam broke my heart..

Spoiler: show
Assuming this is about what happens when you ask her out at the end of the party, you should know that she's confirmed as one of the romanceable characters despite what she said ;)

JustDroppingANote wrote:I tried MC to like and or hate me, Also, even the vore scene aside, Leah adores PC, Is invited and yet, I don't see her at the party at all?
Much like if you're close with Sam, You can jump straight on the Sam wagon, But there is no Leah wagon when your route has all about being friends with her?

Am I missing something? ^^;

Leah never goes to the party, it isn't her sort of scene. As EnderTG pointed out, she politely declines the invitation even if you're good friends.
Spoiler: show
The most straightforward way to get her prey scene on Saturday is actually to avoid ever meeting Leah, and when Mallory forcibly talks to you at breakfast refuse to answer any of her questions so that she doesn't like you(and make sure not to regain any hearts with Mallory later, of course)

Ouroboros 95 wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:The day is finally here, Saturday is fully complete and ready for release! I know this has been the longest wait yet, so long that this is the first release to have "leaks" in the form of fanart getting posted for scenes that weren't publicly available yet*, so thank you for being patient! This is probably the single biggest day of content the game will ever get and there are a lot of scenes I'm particularly proud of in here, so I hope you'll all enjoy! I'll be updating the character galleries in the main post with the new characters shortly.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/bGJmGbDR#jrONj7L5Ai7_AUQ8Php_XJO_NbLKQjDbs1MkLEc9NQM

Is there another link to download? The page says that the file is no longer available to download.

The link still works fine on my end even when I'm not signed into mega, so I'm not sure what the issue is ^^; . Anyone else having problems?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby TMVore » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Same, link works here aswell.

And thanks for clearing the path for me <3
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:36 am

Odd. It wasn’t working for me a few days ago, but now it’s fine. Oh well. I’m just glad I can play the newest version.
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

Postby Heartfullartfull » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:05 pm

Wow the end with Emma is amazing. She's such a fun character not sure why but Sam is a tricky one for romance for me.
Last edited by Heartfullartfull on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heartfullartfull
New to the forum

Postby Heartfullartfull » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Love the end to the first week and I had a thought with sophomore year the player could get more capacity for 2 prey, would the idea of twin preds that if in the wrong or right situation can be prey or pred possible? Just an idea I love pred scenarios of two preds forcing prey to choose a belly and thought I'd be perfect for this world you've made. :D
Heartfullartfull
New to the forum

Postby zinx43267 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:16 am

If anyone does try redoing the visual version of this, would using whatever was used to make doki doki literature club work?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:24 am

zinx43267 wrote:If anyone does try redoing the visual version of this, would using whatever was used to make doki doki literature club work?

That was made in RenPy, Visual Academy was made in Unity which is why there were problems with the terms of use. Someone could probably get RenPy to work for it, at the very least by manually entering the text instead of running the actual Vore Academy text game under a graphical UI like the Unity version did.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby jandragon15 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:19 pm

hey i do have an idea wher you are trainig with mina maybe if you have the relaxed mode on that you could acently digsest her
jandragon15
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:21 pm

mysta wrote:Very light disposal mod:
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 Mysta's disposal mod.zip
Edit: fixed some typos, soz to the 74 that DLd already

Keep up the good work! :-D

Any chance you'd be able to put in pred disposal? Or is that just hard to manage with how the game works?
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeySleeper » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:48 am

I request a feature to dump all current saves into a single Save to Disk file, greatly helping me organize groups of saves without selecting several individual disk saves. Imagining something like "Export all Saves" and its import processing "save files" by new lines or another method declaring what slot they belong to.
To be fair, this idea is born from laziness renaming each save file accurately and time to write/read excessive saves to/from disk :P I like making and keeping saves at most branching decisions.
LeySleeper
New to the forum

Postby ABadIdea » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:21 am

So, I've been playing through the game, and enjoying what I've seen so far. Great characters and some really decent story and scenes. I hope you continue to maintain this quality throughtout.

My only realy disappointment was a lack of what I'd call using vore for good. it's there, don't get me wrong. Dealing with Betty and Chelsea are a good examples, and saving Mandy from Nikki is the only reason I eat Mandy in the first place after I found that scene, but I'd of liked to have seen more of those kinds of vore scenes. I wanted to save Anita and Gabby from Sam and Sunny respectfully, maybe just stopped the preds from eating the prey, seeing as I know they're major characters. I wanted to help Mandy without having to try to eat her first, although I suppose that could be seen as trying to redeem yourself for trying to eat her in the first place. I can't remember the prey's name, but I really wanted to help her against Beli when I found out she was trying to help a friend, and was a bit sad that I couldn't.

Obviously, this is your game and I'm not trying to push what I like into your project. I also know from the open post on Patreon that Week 1 is off limits for further scenes, so I'm not expecting a change there either. Maybe in the coming weeks, there could be something like you, Kim and Kayla forming a group to take out bully preds and upper classmen, but that's not for me to decide.

I guess this is me saying I've enjoyed what I've seen so far and here's what I'd like to have seen, take from it what you will.
ABadIdea
New to the forum

Postby alexandru0049 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:48 am

Since there will be a time skip what kind of nature will it be, will we just be dropped there with only "after x days" or get a quick summary of what the player character has done in the time that we skip based on the actions and relationships that it did and have in the first week?
alexandru0049
New to the forum

Postby JuliVenusFernandes » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am

my god.
how many chat avatars are in this game?
the time it took to collect them all you might as well have learned how to draw enough characters yourself.
Don't worry about the stockings.
I still wear flip-flops.
JuliVenusFernandes
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:06 pm

So for the tabletop club, how...do you actually pick your character? I've got the name option but no ace option?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby ScarKnight » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:14 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:So for the tabletop club, how...do you actually pick your character? I've got the name option but no ace option?

You can’t go to Maeve’s party the night before; it makes you too tired to create a proper character sheet. Just avoid getting taken to the party, and you get to pick your race at the end of the day.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:19 pm

ScarKnight wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:So for the tabletop club, how...do you actually pick your character? I've got the name option but no ace option?

You can’t go to Maeve’s party the night before; it makes you too tired to create a proper character sheet. Just avoid getting taken to the party, and you get to pick your race at the end of the day.

You know, I went back and tested that idea myself but thank you.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:58 pm

Heartfullartfull wrote:Love the end to the first week and I had a thought with sophomore year the player could get more capacity for 2 prey, would the idea of twin preds that if in the wrong or right situation can be prey or pred possible? Just an idea I love pred scenarios of two preds forcing prey to choose a belly and thought I'd be perfect for this world you've made. :D

Glad you enjoyed it! You'll eventually be able to work up the capacity for 2 prey at once! Though no promises on any specific scenario like that ^^;

JohnHandsome wrote:I request a feature to dump all current saves into a single Save to Disk file, greatly helping me organize groups of saves without selecting several individual disk saves. Imagining something like "Export all Saves" and its import processing "save files" by new lines or another method declaring what slot they belong to.
To be fair, this idea is born from laziness renaming each save file accurately and time to write/read excessive saves to/from disk :P I like making and keeping saves at most branching decisions.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that's possible, the export save function is something built into Twine. I haven't particularly looked into it, but to my knowledge there isn't a way for me to create "custom" local files like that, only the built in save export function

ABadIdea wrote:So, I've been playing through the game, and enjoying what I've seen so far. Great characters and some really decent story and scenes. I hope you continue to maintain this quality throughtout.

My only realy disappointment was a lack of what I'd call using vore for good. it's there, don't get me wrong. Dealing with Betty and Chelsea are a good examples, and saving Mandy from Nikki is the only reason I eat Mandy in the first place after I found that scene, but I'd of liked to have seen more of those kinds of vore scenes. I wanted to save Anita and Gabby from Sam and Sunny respectfully, maybe just stopped the preds from eating the prey, seeing as I know they're major characters. I wanted to help Mandy without having to try to eat her first, although I suppose that could be seen as trying to redeem yourself for trying to eat her in the first place. I can't remember the prey's name, but I really wanted to help her against Beli when I found out she was trying to help a friend, and was a bit sad that I couldn't.

Obviously, this is your game and I'm not trying to push what I like into your project. I also know from the open post on Patreon that Week 1 is off limits for further scenes, so I'm not expecting a change there either. Maybe in the coming weeks, there could be something like you, Kim and Kayla forming a group to take out bully preds and upper classmen, but that's not for me to decide.

I guess this is me saying I've enjoyed what I've seen so far and here's what I'd like to have seen, take from it what you will.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the game! There will definitely be more scenes like that in the future

alexandru0049 wrote:Since there will be a time skip what kind of nature will it be, will we just be dropped there with only "after x days" or get a quick summary of what the player character has done in the time that we skip based on the actions and relationships that it did and have in the first week?

There will be a short summary acknowledging the time skip and giving some insight on what happens during the intervening weeks

JuliVenusFernandes wrote:my god.
how many chat avatars are in this game?
the time it took to collect them all you might as well have learned how to draw enough characters yourself.

Chat avatars..? I'm not sure what you're referring to ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Joreeves » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:02 am

I have experienced that awful yet also wonderful feeling of getting so invested into a story that I feel as though I’ll pass out from waiting… Truly, Osmium, your writing I quite literally some of the best I have ever read! Such a well thought out story and characters! I can guarantee that SMVA is the single best text based game I have ever played/read. I have no complaints whatsoever. All I want now is to get that next update so I can continue your marvelous story!

Thank you so much for the good times and keep up the great work!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightDragon » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:14 pm

Now I'm thinking about making an SMVA fanfic.

Has someone come up with map of the lounge in which Mave's party takes place? I think it's underground but not sure about the other details.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Lannibal » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:41 am

Last edited by Lannibal on Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lannibal
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game