Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby ArielSchnee » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 am

Is there an alternative download site? My browser can't access Mega. It's too outdated. And I can't update it because I'm stuck on XP right now. So I'm stuck with an outdated browser.:(
ArielSchnee
New to the forum

Postby zinx43267 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:01 pm

mobi wrote:
zinx43267 wrote:Yeah, I honestly prefer Leah as a possible girlfriend. An adorable and thicc geek that isn't a prude about vore.

Give me a thicc voracious gf who doesn't mind spending the night churning prey into fat together any day of the week

and have all of the cuddles during and after
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkEldo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:07 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Sadly, its easy to miss almost all of Leah's content. It's actually rather amazing that she's close to Sam in the voting considering that she's kind of an obscure character.

I've finished two runs. RP one with Emma, then a completely different one where I've discovered Mina. I've done some backtracking too. I thought I saw most of the major content by now.
With that said... who's Leah? :D Can't remember any mention of her at all. I will have to do another run it seems.

---

Love how the game grows, great work! Remember playing some one-day version (you) linked on 4ch. And now you can spend a real one-day playing and still have things to do. Glad you keep working on it and wish you the best for future releases!

One little specific thing... does your setup allow for simple game-wide rename of a particular girl? Because my "Cherry this is Cherry." "Nice to meet you Cherry, I'm Cherry" exchange was rather jarring, especially since no one reacted to us having the same name. Maybe the girl could be auto-renamed in such cases or something? Color coded...?

Other than this, hardly anything to complain. If I was there, Emma would be my obvious choice so I'm happy she's the roommate. I've played a very long run of AIDungeon back when it was cool and my gf was basically her. :3

Can't wait for the party! The first one was a bit nerve-wracking. :D
Try my latest short story maybe? :3 https://aryion.com/g4/view/727169
DarkEldo
New to the forum

Postby MandaRose » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Casyle wrote:
ajonipash wrote:I don't know if this is being planned or not, but do you plan on doing anything further with
Spoiler: show
Mandy's (hidden) storyline?
I like it a lot, even if she's not a main character, I think what it has a lot of potential! Emma has been fun to work with so far and am looking forward to more stuff, but I am curious.

Dear God, yes! I'm also hoping we'll get more with her.
Mandy that is, not Emma. Can't stand Emma, she should already be fat on Sam's thighs... damn game, forcing me to save her...*mutters*
I love how conflicted she is every-time you pop up to save her when she's in trouble.

I'm not much for the being a predator stuff, I just wanna protect Mina and Mandy while gleefully pissing off/antagonizing Alice as much as possible. After that, I'd say I'd wanna go back and feed everyone possible to Sam.
This time, Emma stays down, damnit!

Though, above all else, ah need, need I tell you, that
Cassidy pred scene! Day 7 can't get here fast enough...
I think she's my overall favorite character.

I immediately looked down on Emma for being so.. disappointing, but she's grown on me. She's no fun, but she has a good heart and and interesting story to tell. That being said, I won't pass up the chance to "have fun" at her expense.
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:18 pm

I unironically wish there was a way to prevent Emma from escaping Betty on day 1.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:12 am

MandaRose wrote:I immediately looked down on Emma for being so.. disappointing, but she's grown on me. She's no fun, but she has a good heart and and interesting story to tell. That being said, I won't pass up the chance to "have fun" at her expense.

empatheticapathy wrote:I unironically wish there was a way to prevent Emma from escaping Betty on day 1.

But she's such a good Enabler! Gets you Zoey's attention, can introduce you to Cherry (Top 7!), helps you make up with Chandra, and best of all is throwing a party! Surely nothing can possibly go wrong with a bunch of drunk Predators coming down from the adrenal high that is the first week! Here's to more kinda willing belly dives with the aid of alcohol! Also it'll be fun to see how she's changed being surrounded by such unrepentant predators with her held views. She already seems ready to go on a well-deserved revenge quest against the Posse Three, who ateth Thee, so just nudge her at the power-hungry ladies and flip that social structure! :lol: Chaos reigns! :lol:
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:07 pm

I'm confused. I saw a gameplay of this game on Youtube and tried downloading. In the video I saw, it had images, background and purple textbox. And yet, when I ppayed it, it was just a black screen with white text. Am I missing something or what?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:24 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I unironically wish there was a way to prevent Emma from escaping Betty on day 1.

Would love if there would be a mod or something to add an option to like massage betty's gut on the bench to help her digest. It'd have to be a one off since she's in alot of scenes in later days but it'd be nice to have the option just to try it.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:33 pm

ArielSchnee wrote:Is there an alternative download site? My browser can't access Mega. It's too outdated. And I can't update it because I'm stuck on XP right now. So I'm stuck with an outdated browser.:(

Sure, here's a mediafire link if that works: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g27j9x27nsls2d9/Saint_Miluina%2527s_Vore_Academy_v0.5.2.html/file

DarkEldo wrote:Love how the game grows, great work! Remember playing some one-day version (you) linked on 4ch. And now you can spend a real one-day playing and still have things to do. Glad you keep working on it and wish you the best for future releases!

One little specific thing... does your setup allow for simple game-wide rename of a particular girl? Because my "Cherry this is Cherry." "Nice to meet you Cherry, I'm Cherry" exchange was rather jarring, especially since no one reacted to us having the same name. Maybe the girl could be auto-renamed in such cases or something? Color coded...?

Other than this, hardly anything to complain. If I was there, Emma would be my obvious choice so I'm happy she's the roommate. I've played a very long run of AIDungeon back when it was cool and my gf was basically her. :3

Can't wait for the party! The first one was a bit nerve-wracking. :D

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! Unfortunately no, there's not an easy way to swap character names like that(and in the case of Cherry specifically her name is kind of important ^^;). In hindsight it may have been neat to include some brief acknowledgement the first time you meet a major character if your name matches theirs, but at this point it's probably too late to go back through everything just for that.

Souls6 wrote:I'm confused. I saw a gameplay of this game on Youtube and tried downloading. In the video I saw, it had images, background and purple textbox. And yet, when I ppayed it, it was just a black screen with white text. Am I missing something or what?

There's a modded version of the game that adds visuals, which is probably what that video shows. The ekas thread for that is here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby somhtam » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:01 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! Unfortunately no, there's not an easy way to swap character names like that(and in the case of Cherry specifically her name is kind of important ^^;). In hindsight it may have been neat to include some brief acknowledgement the first time you meet a major character if your name matches theirs, but at this point it's probably too late to go back through everything just for that.

If I might make a suggestion: You could add a generic warning message if someone picks an already taken name, or add a link to an alphabetical name list in the character creator. After all there is a considerable number of girls in the game already and that list will only increase
somhtam
New to the forum

Postby Deadipool » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 am

Will there be a route to eat Alice even if it's non fatal the idea of her failing with you several times only for you to be able to put her in her place... on your chest and ass :gulp: :gulp:
Deadipool
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 am

Deadipool wrote:Will there be a route to eat Alice even if it's non fatal the idea of her failing with you several times only for you to be able to put her in her place... on your chest and ass :gulp: :gulp:

Everyone except teachers will apparently be edible at some point in the game; and absolutely agree that I'm looking forward to a chance to put Alice where she belongs.

Granted, I'm looking forward to routes that let you eat pretty much every major character barring like... Leah, maybe. They all hit the right buttons to want to eat them depending on the route, whether it be the arrogance Alice or Sam can show, or the goody-two shoes of Emma if I want to take a bitchy route myself.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:14 am

So I realize this likely can't be added into the current week of the game but I think it would be cool if the main character could also do personal stuffing outside of just vore stuff. Mostly useful for if a player wants to go a prey run but is looking to make a heavier character (Or just wants to stuff their MC) or someone on a lite pred run who still does some hunting but doesn't want to single handedly clear out the whole school and leave it with a single digit graduating class. Or!! Or maybe! Just more to add to the gluttonous pred run because some of us (Especially me) have no self control for the MC. We see a couple characters do stuff like this from time to time so it stands to reason the MC could do it as well from time to time. Either way, people stuffing and food stuffing.

Or if someone is a really pushy pred stuff their prey before eating them almost like Betty from the cooking club hunt.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:49 pm

On a related note from my last post, Izumi could be the one to introduce the PC to the idea of non vore stuffing for a chance to get some specific scenes or the chance to just do regular stuffing from time to time. Maybe a benefit of not treating poor Bethany as dinner before the club if implemented into the current week, or maybe in a future cooking club session/meal with Izumi or something. Granted that is just me thinking of all the ways to stuff these characters even more. (I am a glutton player but I do love exploring the many options the game has so far so that is cool)
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolerer » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:54 am

Mina is holding back on some routes but helping her feels both cute and rewarding.
Coolerer
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.1 (Updated 12/1/21)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:23 pm

It's been a long wait, but the Day 6 update is finally ready to release! I'll be updating the character gallery links with any new characters soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/SfYSTZpK#9gqvF0Eyr4_n0xUIfcdOZ8nTk_kRNrhtYnoq7BNxLOE

Changelog:
  • Added a full new day of content, including 13 new vore scenes
  • Increased the number of quick-access save slots from 10 to 20
  • You can now save and exit while playing in hardcore mode! It is still impossible to reload to undo mistakes: creating a save will boot you back to the intro survey, and hardcore saves will delete themselves after loading. Hardcore saves are marked in red on the save menu.
  • Slightly updated the opening survey: If the name you choose is already used by a major or minor character, you will be warned before starting the game(though you're still free to use it if you want). Additionally, there is now a "recheck information" option so that you can re-verify your name and difficulty choice
  • Minor typo and bug fixes

Also, the fictional fighting game Guts and Glory appears again in a scene with a few more character cameos:
Mangra belongs to Lewdlemage
Cyan belongs to Willudie

I hope you enjoy the new content!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:29 am

Is there any way we can get Alice's phone number yet? Or invite her to the party?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby thedudette » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:34 am

looks like christmas came early this year!
thedudette
New to the forum

Postby Simplespectator » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:49 am

Well, I now what I’m doing this weekend. Thank you for this gift.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby ToweringValkyrie » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:16 am

Really excited to try it! I’m sure it’s worth the wait :)
ToweringValkyrie
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game