Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Turns out you can't remove a poll completely, so: Red or Blue?

Red
27%
Blue
31%
What
41%

Total votes : 1155

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Super57s » Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 am

sheeeessshhhh. Thats un real
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zbeubyx » Tue May 04, 2021 5:07 am

All aboard the hype train!
Zbeubyx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Tue May 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:All aboard the hype train!

Wait, why are we getting hype? I thought Oz said he doesn't have a clear release date?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Tue May 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Probably looking at more like next week or the one after, don't get too hyped .
This was a quote from Os about a week ago. In other words it could be updated at any moment. Hints the hype train being reformed. Though it is just an estimate as to when it will actually be.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zbeubyx » Tue May 04, 2021 9:04 pm

Yeah I'm aware, I didn't mean to imply they were about to post the update, my bad
Zbeubyx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Wed May 05, 2021 6:58 am

No problem. I was just informing Shugoki. Please feel free to be hyped. You aren't in trouble or anything.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zbeubyx » Wed May 05, 2021 10:05 am

True, I just thought my message could let others think the update was about to drop when I read both your and Shugoki's reaction.
I apologised in case anyone thought that way, reading me getting hyped up
Zbeubyx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keylimes » Wed May 05, 2021 4:08 pm

While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby Gibberish » Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Keylimes wrote:While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O

I think she was the girl you bump into trying to run away from the sophomore that takes you to the "party". No wait that was a different girl. Was it the one you spill her coffee and get her a new cup? I am also drawing a blank. Anyone remember who Janet is cause I don't remember. Though I do feel like she was mentioned before. Maybe she turns out to be one of Nadia's friends you get "introduced to". :lol:
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby LazyLegion95 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm

Gibberish wrote:
Keylimes wrote:While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O

I think she was the girl you bump into trying to run away from the sophomore that takes you to the "party". No wait that was a different girl. Was it the one you spill her coffee and get her a new cup? I am also drawing a blank. Anyone remember who Janet is cause I don't remember. Though I do feel like she was mentioned before. Maybe she turns out to be one of Nadia's friends you get "introduced to". :lol:

Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed May 05, 2021 7:49 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:
Gibberish wrote:

Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.

I dont think any of that happens as there is no option to wear school clothes on Day 2 and the only Unbirth scene in the current release is Nadia, people know Janet will have an unbirth scene just not if we ever met her and how before then
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby LazyLegion95 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:47 pm

I just notice that. My bad.
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed May 05, 2021 11:06 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:Although, I have a question on development. I thought I read waaaaaaaay back that the plan was to do the full first week and then swap to a more streamlined week by week update. Is that right, or was it a fever dream. Just curious. I am absolutely not opposed to an exciting every day :p

Nope, public updates will continue to be one full day at a time!

Gibberish wrote:Holy Shit!!! Os I knew you had been typing up a storm, but after looking at the code to try and mod this game. You sir have my undivided respect. As of the current build there are 33,835 lines of code. This is before the update that is to come. To put that in prospective for all you computer cave men. That is like writing the bible. Current Word Count: 487,341. The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words. 8O This may not even account for all the stuff in the code and only list the words in the game.

If I am going to do a mod for this ( of which I still haven't done a complete story board for) I would need to really know my stuff. I think I would need to start after the update. Since it would be quite a debacle if I ended up having to completely rewrite a bunch of my code after the update. Due to overlap of my code and existing/new code. Though just on first inspection the ids seem very nicely done. I am a novice at coding, but I do like how precise you are with your identifying things. This should help a ton with modding. As well as further development. Color me impressed.

Huh, where did you get that count for lines of code? Twine only gives me the word count, which I've checked before and that is including any code as words. But also, thank you :)

Yes, unfortunately Nadia won't appear again until Friday ^^; Janet has technically appeared before, and because of that she's in the character reference gallery already, but it was really more of a cameo since it's just a brief scene where all that happens is you meet the character, no vore or extended conversation or anything. It's after lunch on Monday if you end up sitting with Leah, Mallory, and Beli. I'm honestly impressed that someone (Tomfoolery that I quoted at the top) remembered her haha

LazyLegion95 wrote:Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.

You're thinking of Matilda, which is an anal vore scene but otherwise is exactly what you described ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby LazyLegion95 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:09 am

I figured that out way too late and now I feel retarded.
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game