Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Postby zombiese » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Hi there, wasteland vore enthusiasts. I'm Poxiva (zombiese here, this account is 11 years old), and I make minor(for now) plugins for Fallout Vore: Voremersion.

Let's get this out up front to save people some headache: This plugin requires Voremersion, not just base Fallout Vore.

If you aren't familiar with Voremersion, you can learn about it (and how to install it) here

Now that we got that out of the way, let me tell about Voracious Raiders, the plugin I made.
It adds Vore Raiders! In a different way from JrLoken's mod.

I wanted a truly threatening raider menace that could turn the Sole Survivor into a snack at a moment's notice, and a more challenging population of enemy preds for the voracious vault adventurers. I applied the same technique Voremersion uses to make Exiled Gunners (who are quite dangerous) to the base raider templates. If you get close to them they're quite likely to switch to their Devour weapon! Raiders who already have melee weapons tend not to, though. I'll see if I can figure something out there, but no real timeline on that.

What that adds up to is this:
For prey players, Raider vore level (and perks!) will scale with your character level x2, minus a random number from 0 to 10. If you're level 50, you might encounter raiders who can EAT DEATHCLAWS.
For pred players, Raider vore level keeps up with your vore level, minus 10 to 0, although never lower than the starting value of 14. You'll never encounter anything worse than an even match, but it means they'll be harder to swallow, good at escaping, and might even deal damage when they escape!
They will also occasionally have enhanced Devour weapons that have high swallow chance, higher damage, or force power armor ejection.

They'll also devour their NPC opponents, so keep that in mind when deciding whether to set that Digest Essential flag to on (it defaults to ON, make sure you check if this matters to you)

Installation: Put the .esp in your Data directory as usual. Make sure it loads after Voremersion. That's all there is to it!

Compatibility: This only modifies the Raider templates by adding perks, so it shouldn't usually conflict with other mods that modify raiders (It should actually be compatible with JrLoken's mod, if redundant). If it does, a merge patch shouldn't be too tricky; I might even be willing to make one for you if you ask nicely and I have time.

HERE'S THE DOWNLOAD

Changelog for v1.0:
The first release! Adds perks to Raiders, and Voremersion does the rest.

Known Issues:
There can be camera issues when you get eaten, but that's not something this mod has any control over.
It's possible to get swallowed by the person you're swallowing and the game breaks. Try to save often. Not controlled by this mod either.

Bug Reporting: I'm happy to help out with troubleshooting but this mod does very little so it's probably not something I can do anything about, although I know the ins and outs of Voremersion pretty well!

Future Plans:
I'm going to make some other plugins!
Make Raiders more inclined to use their Devour weapons?

*Edit* Someone made me aware that .esp caps are a thing, so here's an .esl version Download
Last edited by zombiese on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Excellent! I added a link to this thread in my OP
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Ouroborus » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:01 am

Sweet, thanks for this! I like the pred stuff mechanically but opportunities to be prey are somewhat lacking sadly.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh good, finally something for us prey players.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby rusticdragon20 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Says it is missing ArmorKeywords.esm and Armorsmith Extended.esp

Where might I find theese mods, if anywhere?
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:03 pm

ian66613
---

Postby rusticdragon20 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:16 pm

It worked. Thank you so much!
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby zombiese » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:04 pm

I should take those out as dependencies, they shouldn't be there. Guess that'll be the next update!
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 pm

So the raider will gain weight from player's Voremension settings as well? That's interesting.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:54 am

It might be possible to make that happen, but right now Thicc Vore only watches the player and the player's companions, although that isn't a hard limitation; It might get a bit too script heavy trying to track all the NPC preds too
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 am

It would probably begin to generate a lot of script lag adding in all preds. Especially as the timers get faster. Also, there’s a hard limit to the number of preds the system can watch due to papyrus limitations. That could easily be hit by a bunch of friendly NPCs you don’t expect to die.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ian66613 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:08 am

Well, if you want less performance issues, you should get someone on the nexusmods website to make it so all of the UI/HUD doesn't use flash. (That's the only way Bethesda was able to add animated stuff to the HUD/UI.)
ian66613
---

Postby zombiese » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm

ian66613 wrote:Well, if you want less performance issues, you should get someone on the nexusmods website to make it so all of the UI/HUD doesn't use flash. (That's the only way Bethesda was able to add animated stuff to the HUD/UI.)
If you can make that happen I'm sure we could integrate it, let me know if you find someone!
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfcrux » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:10 pm

i know this is too soon but do you have any plans to assume the body of the enemy pred after the MC get digested?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby zombiese » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:45 pm

There's no indication from what we've seen so far that the engine supports this.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 pm

I genuinely have a lot of ideas i'd like to try and implement to enrich player-as-prey experience, but I haven't concluded if they're feasible nor have anything resembling an idea of when they could be ready; so I'm not going to make any promises or even implicitly suggest that I am going to add anything.

I am going to fix the dependency thing though, that's wrong.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Love the idea, but the esp is causing massive command lag in my game in addition to straight up crashing it after enough time/npcs eat you. It also hard crashes if you try to reload a save inside an NPC.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby zombiese » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Huh, that's interesting. What other mods are you running, maybe there's some kind of negative interaction?
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:41 am

Mainly NPC enhancements (mostly female updates/Hot mama mods), scrap mods and a few other settlement enhancements, armor mods, Armorsmith extended and the list of recommended mods in Voremersions main post. That's it really.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby zombiese » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:14 am

I've had issues with crashes, but that's because FO4 doesn't like it too much when you mess with the camera and sometimes explodes. I haven't run into anything with command lag. As for reloading a save while you're inside an NPC, I've had some weird behaviors happen when I do that but no crashes. I think Carreau has some instructions in the main thread about posting logs, if you'd like me to dig into it.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game