Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:53 am

So I have a few questions, what all (devourment related) mods are compatible with this, and more specifically are there any mods to add more vore related dialogue especially between pred/prey? Also, is there a way to white list what beasts can and cannot perform vore?

Edit: Also, is it intentional that you cannot be swallowed while you yourself are full?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby TalonVague » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:55 am

Hellos! It has been a while since I posted. I do not know if this is a issue normally or if there was a fix. After playing with the mod on for a extended time, it seems to make the game crash more the longer it goes. Seems like there might be a build up on scripts and looking through the papyrus log, there is tons of errors and such. Do not know if it is just mods clashing, just thought I would ask if there was any known thing since it got worse over time, and when I turned it off the game worked normal. Though its less fun to basically say "fight my stomach" to harder enemies.
For those who have wings, fly to your dreams.
TalonVague
New to the forum

Postby ColossalMeal » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:26 pm

So I got everything to work, but when I get digested by bandits in the northern keep right outside whiterun it crashes when it tries to transfer the dovakhin abilities over. Like, when I'm digested and tells me I can make changes to my new character it crashes. Any ideas?
ColossalMeal
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:37 pm

ColossalMeal wrote:So I got everything to work, but when I get digested by bandits in the northern keep right outside whiterun it crashes when it tries to transfer the dovakhin abilities over. Like, when I'm digested and tells me I can make changes to my new character it crashes. Any ideas?

I would suggest disabling the automatic racemenu and either just sticking with the character, or editing manually with showracemenu. I kept having that problem myself.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:26 pm

I would feel absolutely stupid for asking this, but where can I even find the MCM?

I installed all the things that were required in the OP, but for some reason, I just can't seem to find any MCM. (Honestly my game is a tiny bit messed up without it cause everything is on auto + I can't even kill one enemy without being teleported beneath the map) The game reads the mods fine, but I just don't understand what am I doing wrong?
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:41 am

ikill12345 wrote:I would feel absolutely stupid for asking this, but where can I even find the MCM?

I installed all the things that were required in the OP, but for some reason, I just can't seem to find any MCM. (Honestly my game is a tiny bit messed up without it cause everything is on auto + I can't even kill one enemy without being teleported beneath the map) The game reads the mods fine, but I just don't understand what am I doing wrong?

You can find mcm by pressing the escape key (esc) to open the menu and it should be there and if it's not then you possibly installed mcm wrong or something because mcm is a separate mod from this vore mod and in terms of being teleported beneath the map maybe one of your mods is incompatible with another one or something. there's this program called loot which helps to organize your mods for games like Skyrim and fallout and such and it helps to put mods that need to be loaded first, first, so that things don't mess up and bug out. As someone who recently started another Skyrim modded run fixing your mod problems early is the best thing you can do so you don't end up spending loads of time in your playthrough only for it to wig out due to something that was just barely working finally giving out. Hope this helped!
VLover552
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:39 pm

VLover552 wrote:
ikill12345 wrote:I would feel absolutely stupid for asking this, but where can I even find the MCM?

You can find mcm by pressing the escape key (esc) to open the menu and it should be there and if it's not then you possibly installed mcm wrong or something because mcm is a separate mod from this vore mod and in terms of being teleported beneath the map maybe one of your mods is incompatible with another one or something. there's this program called loot which helps to organize your mods for games like Skyrim and fallout and such and it helps to put mods that need to be loaded first, first, so that things don't mess up and bug out. As someone who recently started another Skyrim modded run fixing your mod problems early is the best thing you can do so you don't end up spending loads of time in your playthrough only for it to wig out due to something that was just barely working finally giving out. Hope this helped!

Yeah, I found out my mistake (It was accidentally dragging the SKSE to the Skyrim folder instead of copy/paste it, lol me. :oops: Now, everything works fine.

Also, I don't want to sound "selfish", but I remember in the old skyrim, the standard/legendary version, 1) There was the classic hugging animation when swallowing a person, which I kinda liked it, and also 2) There was a way to have a 1st POV, and you can still see the belly digesting, I am wondering if this can be possible (or is a thing). Oh and a 3) Is there a way to lose the WG that you got from digestion? Like if you don't eat you become more skinny. :roll:

Edit1: Idk if it is just me, but I think multiprey isn't working as it should be? Like the belly size is the same, and won't shrink no matter how many you swallow. Also there are at times when you do swallow more than one, whenever the 1st prey is completely gone, the belly will disappear instantly.
Last edited by ikill12345 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Don’t know about the others but to have first person where you can see the belly you need immersive first person
Wollffett
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Wollffett wrote:Don’t know about the others but to have first person where you can see the belly you need immersive first person

I just installed it, started a new game, but the first person still didn't change one bit! Scratch that, it works now

Edit1: Well, it mentions that the version won't work for it when I tried to put the DLL stuff in SkyrimSE directly, not through MO2 (And I did try at first with just MO2, nothing works, and idk what to do ;-;.

Also aside from the POV stuff, I noticed that whenever I talk to any NPC, I only get the choice of "Be swallowed", and not "Can I swallow", I tried with enable/disable swallowing NPC essentials, but for some reason its not working, idk if its just a me problem or not.

Edit2: Is there a way to make digestion faster, or at least make it count the way it says in the MCM? Like lets say I made it to 80 sec, shouldn't the full digestion take 80 sec? Here I am, if I put it 80 sec, just watching my belly as it digest, I am very sure it takes a LOT longer than 80 sec, talking about minutes, heck even the 10 sec takes about 1 min or 2, and that's the min. (dw about the rapid digestion and wait, i'm just saying about the normal one)
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:25 am

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Hey I had a question in mind. I've never used this mod in Skyrim before, as a matter of fact I don't own Skyrim yet. So I was wondering, which version is better suited for this vore mod (or just modding in general, but specifically for this vore mod)? I've heard that the Special edition sold on Steam has some restrictions when it comes to mods, but I'm not sure.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:49 pm

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey I had a question in mind. I've never used this mod in Skyrim before, as a matter of fact I don't own Skyrim yet. So I was wondering, which version is better suited for this vore mod (or just modding in general, but specifically for this vore mod)? I've heard that the Special edition sold on Steam has some restrictions when it comes to mods, but I'm not sure.

From what I know, Skyrim LE (Oldrim) has much more mods and can look better with ENB, Skryim SE (Special edition) is more stable and will likely have better performance. Still! LE can be just as stable if you get your mod order right.

*Also because we have two versions, there are different procedures for installation. Skyrim LE is definitely easier (Drag n' drop) although SE isn't that hard either...(File rummaging)

Yep, I'm definitely buying the old Skyrim edition. Thanks for the info.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby phrompy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:54 am

Is it possible to use the bodyslide belly with a UUNP based body?
phrompy
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:20 pm

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:
From what I know, Skyrim LE (Oldrim) has much more mods and can look better with ENB, Skryim SE (Special edition) is more stable and will likely have better performance. Still! LE can be just as stable if you get your mod order right.

*Also because we have two versions, there are different procedures for installation. Skyrim LE is definitely easier (Drag n' drop) although SE isn't that hard either...(File rummaging)

I'm annoyed that this flagrantly incorrect information might have decided someone else's purchase. Let me start with the only thing you got correct. LE has more mods. But that really doesn't matter because there are automated tools to convert mods from LE to SE that the user needs very little technical knowledge to use. As for "looks better" that's a moot point, they both have the same visual mods available, they'll wind up looking almost the same in a heavy duty load order and most users won't be able to tell the differences. The only difference there of note to most people is that SE has a slightly tweaked lighting engine implementation.

Now on to everything that's blatantly incorrect. LE is not inherently as stable as SE. This is a myth perpetuated by people that think saying "the engine" is a valid explanation for any technical problem. SE has a wider papyrus channel and more robust memory addressing thanks to having full 64-bit address awareness. This means it can take more before Papyrus chokes and will scale better on higher end machines. If you don't believe me, run LE with a hex editor or memory management program open and watch how much memory it reserves throughout a play session, then do the same for SE. Try to deliberately make both choke and see which one holds stable longer.

As for your last sentence, are you high? What do you mean drag and drop versus "file rummaging." You can install mods on both in the exact same way and it's just as easy both ways around, either use a mod manager or drop shit into your Data folder. Just use SE, it's where the active modding community is drifting to and it's where all the newer, cooler tech is being made, Oldrim being better is just a lie perpetuated by people that don't want to move on or learn anything in the same way your dad thinks you're worse off for not having walked up hill both ways.

EDIT: Bonus round, I forgot one. LE can't make use of ESL-flags, which many newer SSE mods are now using because mods using those flags don't take load-order slots, somewhat bypassing the plugin limit.
Last edited by BoxxFoxx on Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Is there anything that can be done about it playing the wrong sound on digestion? Because I see this more with Bandits who have the same idea but can be a male or female and you can test this by just doing the console command to spawn them in, and in the options menu it tells you that they were female but the sound plays is almost always the male sound.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm

I keep encountering "DEVOURMENT ERROR: Vomit Queue Malfunction" when a prey -should- be escaping, which seems to put the prey in some kind of limbo state of neither being digested, nor spat up.

It happens at least for both the player and followers, and can only be fixed by the Regurgitate shout. I haven't found any way to fix it for NPCs, which is... a bit of an issue. You just have to load an older save where it didn't happen yet.

It does not seem to be related in any way to multiprey, at least. The error occurs with it on or off.

If there is any more information I can provide to help fix this, do let me know.

edit: This is Skyrim SE, by the way.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby vorath » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:11 pm

Saw something about an escape mechanic being worked on for Player as Prey playstyle. That would be so epic.

Being able to disable everything in this mod but player as prey would make it 10x better imo. The whole player as pred thing is just so meh.

Glad to see this mod getting updated again, maybe someday it will be something that fits into a normal load order and adds a sense of danger and fetish into normal adventuring.
vorath
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Finally got around to testing this a few days ago and while it worked nicely, there was a single thing that disappointed me. It sort of breaks Ryanshow3's stranger mod.

Man I wish I understood the tangled mess that is skyrim modding, or at least how to make vore speech events work. Like I would seriously just make a mod taking everyone's suggestions and slap em in there if I could. But opening the creation kit and then opening Ryanshow's stranger mod even after reading up skyrim modding tutorials my reaction was totally this:
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game