Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby Argonianlord » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Kendri wrote:
Argonianlord wrote:Been working on getting this in a playable state for my game most of this evening but I've hit a snag. For context I've used the old 0.65d version of Skyrim Devourment for years and now decided to check this out. After installing I quickly realized it wasn't using Gats bellies as I had back with 0.65d.

I've also been reading up on the different manners Sideromelane was tackling this issue but I've hit a snag. For starters I'm not quite sure if I loaded the mod correct in the Creation Kit. I loaded the devournment .esm and followed their instructions for how to get the textures working on gats bellies and then I saved it as GatPatch.esp. I then proceeded to test it out in-game and now my belly isn't visible whatsoever so I don't know what to do from here.

I was able to get the bellies to work without my esp file and using Sideromelane's gat_belly_patch but the textures still aren't loading in correctly regardless what race I test it with, they've all got the full texture of the female body slapped ontop of them. I then tried loading both Sideromelane's patch and my esp file together, but again my belly is invisible.

Sorry if this is bordering on text wall, just figured I'd post the whole context here the situation is laid out properly.

EDIT: Managed to get it to work now for the most part, just gotta fix the argonian and possibly khajiit belly textures now.

I too would be extremely interested in a patch, especially for the LargerBelly nif with proper textures.
Spoiler: show

I greatly prefer it over the default, but the broken textures make me sad.

I unfortunately had to just drop my attempt at patching it, but I did manage to get it to work but I am not sure how exactly. What I ended up doing was reinstalling Gat's belly fix by Sideromelane and activated the Unified Devourment Patch ESP I still had from the old version of Devourment. After I had done this I loaded the game and tried and noticed I had a proper belly texture for my argonian characters, but it was not correct. The texture was from the "Forgotten Argonian Roots" texture mod that gave argonian characters more snakelike textures. I was unable to discover why this version of Devourment uses that texture so I had to simply resort to installing that texture mod instead. Now the belly matches my character so it's not so distracting anymore thankfully.

If we ever get full on support for gats bellies and beast races I will definitely reinstall again but for now this'll have to do as I can't figure this out on my own.
Argonianlord
New to the forum

Postby Redycter » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am

This mod is really cool, but i have a problem. When i ask anybody "would you mind to swallow me"? they just answer me standartly, but don't swallows me, like wne i 'm asked t swallow me with my own belly full of prey. But my belly is empty, and here's not works. What should i do for it to get working again?
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kendri » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Argonianlord wrote:I unfortunately had to just drop my attempt at patching it, but I did manage to get it to work but I am not sure how exactly. What I ended up doing was reinstalling Gat's belly fix by Sideromelane and activated the Unified Devourment Patch ESP I still had from the old version of Devourment. After I had done this I loaded the game and tried and noticed I had a proper belly texture for my argonian characters, but it was not correct. The texture was from the "Forgotten Argonian Roots" texture mod that gave argonian characters more snakelike textures. I was unable to discover why this version of Devourment uses that texture so I had to simply resort to installing that texture mod instead. Now the belly matches my character so it's not so distracting anymore thankfully.

If we ever get full on support for gats bellies and beast races I will definitely reinstall again but for now this'll have to do as I can't figure this out on my own.

Could you provide a link to Sideromelane's fix? The original link he posted in 2016 appears to be dead.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:48 pm

I've been kinda avoiding the overall Devourment mod, since I didn't want it to affect how I look at Skyrim, but recently I decided to try it out, along with some modded races such as a Tsaesci mod (https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Ts ... dans%20did.) and I really like it. I also downloaded Skyrim Unbound and now I'm playing as a maybe 6-7 foot tall female Tsaesci who lives in a cave near Falkreath and eats any travelers who come near.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 am

Does this mod work with Touched By Dibella
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby limpan233 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:07 pm

i cant get the animations when swallowing to work
limpan233
New to the forum

Postby Zalaska » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:59 am

So I finally managed to get Devourment to play nicely with Yiffy Age. Basically just have to make absolutely sure that YA is the very last item on your load list. Still have lots of issues with Nords, though...have to regularly uninstall and reinstall YA because the Nords' skins keep reverting to basic human skin.
Zalaska
New to the forum

Postby Vegan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Cease and desist immediately.

When family matters forced me to leave this community five years ago, I entrusted Sideromelane with Devourment's source code under the condition that my single request for its use be respected: namely, that my work not be edited to allow male predators. Clearly, they betrayed that trust. I hate to be so blunt, but as the creator of this intellectual property, I must insist that this unauthorized redistribution of my work be either removed or brought into compliance.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoorock179 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:51 pm

a little extreme however there is a point here. when it comes to intellectual property just because something is free does not mean you can use it in a way that a creator did not intend. And yes mods created in bethesda games are IP and bethesda has free reign to take your shit but thats bethesda not an average user. It has been a while since the bethesda.net situation but if my memory serves me correctly you can actually sue for shit like this. But lets be real no one is actually going to sue for stealing a mod that would be silly let alone a fetish mod. Even mod authors who had work stolen and put on bethesda.net against their wishes didn't DMCA despite bethesda saying it was the only way they would respond to claims of theft. so really I don't think this will escalate. Can't we just all get along :P
zoorock179
New to the forum

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Vegan wrote:Cease and desist immediately.

That's fucking hilarious, what do you expect when you abandon a popular mod like that. Where do you draw the line anyway? I have males disabled in mine, but are you saying my big sexy dragon girl can't do vore because she has a massive dong? I don't even have males in my game anymore!

No is expecting you to add males to your mod, that's why someone else added it, problem fucking solved.
If you have inefficient code in your mod, someone is going to try and fix it. don't get mad when they do.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:00 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:

That's fucking hilarious

At least you can see the funny side to this. Personally, I'm livid Vegan had the gaul to return after 5-7 years and act like nothing happened, throwing a tantrum like a three year old over people wanting male preds.

Here's something you'll hate, Vegan, I heard cock vore will be possible in 1.2.5
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Eka » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:13 pm

When family matters forced me to leave this community five years ago, I entrusted Sideromelane with Devourment's source code under the condition that my single request for its use be respected: namely, that my work not be edited to allow male predators. Clearly, they betrayed that trust. I hate to be so blunt, but as the creator of this intellectual property, I must insist that this unauthorized redistribution of my work be either removed or brought into compliance.

This comment is pending administrative involvement. Ignore what Vegan said for now. I have final say on the result on my site.
Eka
Administrator

Postby ekadragon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 pm

I find it really strange that there's a cease and desist attempt on this over something as simple as male predators... males eat things, same as females do, it's a natural part of life. Why would anyone restrict the process of what is entirely normal to being specifically one gender only? I have to ask that, because by any and all logical standpoints, aside from a few very specific cases (breast vore and unbirth for females, cockvore for males), there is no real difference between male and female save for the skeleton structure of the model.

What exactly is the reasoning for trying to call a cease and desist, if I must ask? Because by any and all logic, there should not be a valid reason why it is entirely restricted to one gender alone. That's like saying only men can vote or only women are allowed to cook or do work in kitchens or nursing. >_>;

I know I may be stepping on toes with my question, but I'd like to hear a legitimate, well explained answer for the 'why' other than just 'because I say so', especially when there are people putting in really hard work to make the project work so that everyone can be happy using it. If anything, if it really bothers you that much, why not just ask for a MCM toggle to allow you to say who is allowed to do what vores, so if you really hate male vore, just toggle off anything male. That way it pleases everyone and people can have what they all respectively want. Anyone can then just pick and choose what they agree to or like with the mod and it ends the arguments.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm

ekadragon wrote:If anything, if it really bothers you that much, why not just ask for a MCM toggle to allow you to say who is allowed to do what vores, so if you really hate male vore, just toggle off anything male. That way it pleases everyone and people can have what they all respectively want. Anyone can then just pick and choose what they agree to or like with the mod and it ends the arguments.

That is litterally a part of this mod. Players have a ton of customization choice in that regard. Male, female, and animal predators can all be toggled on or off, as can NPC predators in general.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:51 pm

TaurenDevourer wrote:
YurriiTheShark wrote:

That's fucking hilarious

At least you can see the funny side to this. Personally, I'm livid Vegan had the gaul to return after 5-7 years and act like nothing happened, throwing a tantrum like a three year old over people wanting male preds.

Here's something you'll hate, Vegan, I heard cock vore will be possible in 1.2.5

Tauren I get your mad he doesn't approve male preds for like whatever the reason, I'm also a bit miffed by it. But he did put in the work to make the mod, even if he used Bethesda game and their mod maker he put a hell of a lot of his own time into making it and I don't think you have the right to say such hurtful things towards him. He didn't have to release the mod's source files for us to potentially keep updated like Kongpow has been doing but this clearly went against his wishes and although I don't think he has the real final say on if people can alter his work it still is just a straight dick move to say he has no involvement in the mod and that he needs to go back to his hole which I'm certain he would have rather not been in. Which again if he hadn't left I'm sure it would have meant he wouldn't have ever released the devourment code
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Perhaps I was a bit mean, yes. I'm sorry for that. But my sentiment still stands that Vegan's attitude is horrible, and his behaviour is equally so.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Ackerlan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:04 pm

Unless Vegan has somehow copyrighted his mod, which he legally cannot do per the agreement with the TES construction kit, he can’t claim Devourment as intellectual property, or serve C&D’s for it. Therefore, Vegan has no ground to stand on, and this mod can remain up until the sun explodes.
Ackerlan
Been posting for a bit

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:46 pm

This guy disappears for half a decade after foisting his barely-functioning mod onto the internet, then comes back sobbing that people made it better. And when he tries to get all big-dick about it, the admins step in and tell people to ignore him.

Now that's karma!
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby John » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 pm

I pose this question to the people who have worked on this mod thus far. I have heard that the limitations put in initially to make male preds unviable actually made the mod more unstable than it needed to be. This is hearsay of course but would like word from the horse's mouth on the subject. Has it become more stable since the otherwise, let's admit what it is, malicious code was removed?
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caesar » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Cmon man...

Male predator vore is a massive turn off for me too... but it’s a toggle-able feature of the game so who really cares?! Besides who are we of all people to prevent people from experiencing their kinks by modding someone else’s work? How disappointed would we all be if Bethesda had a fit about devourment itself and made us take it down.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game