Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby CharlesMcSqueakers » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 am

Are there any plans to make it possible to select which gender you want as preds?
CharlesMcSqueakers
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 pm

ingyball wrote:Are there any plans to make it possible to select which gender you want as preds?

I believe you already can in the MCM, enabling and disabling male/female preds
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Justaslime » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 am

Does anyone know why “Stuff for Special edition” ’s 1Allsliderwithbelly have trouble (Drag the slider without any reaction)?is it a bug?
For bodyslide belly, i use 1FemaleBody but it seem also have trouble(The slider is inconsistent with other bodies when they return to zero)
I haven't found a detailed tutorial so far that I can learn to make bodyslide belly on my own
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby Horatius Horatio » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:35 am

This may sound odd, but I keep getting stuck at waddling speed even after digesting prey. Seems kinda random at times and not sure how to reset it.
Horatius Horatio
Somewhat familiar

Postby MatchlessMantis » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Quick question, do the creature vore morphs found in bodyslide always apply no matter what or is there a step im missing that causes them to gain the belly morph after predation. Just building the morphs causes the creatures to always have a belly as though they are always full.
MatchlessMantis
New to the forum

Postby Gwyvern » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 am

Seems to be a bug where the belly mesh is incorrectly placed on Argonian males. Did I mess something up during installation or is that just the state of things?
Gwyvern
New to the forum

Postby DigiThing » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:20 pm

MatchlessMantis wrote:Quick question, do the creature vore morphs found in bodyslide always apply no matter what or is there a step im missing that causes them to gain the belly morph after predation. Just building the morphs causes the creatures to always have a belly as though they are always full.

You are messing a step. You for got to tick the check box "Apply Morphs" or something to that extent, When you made the body slides. Can be fixed by going back and remaking them, make sure that box is ticked.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angery » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:45 pm

DigiThing wrote:
MatchlessMantis wrote:Quick question, do the creature vore morphs found in bodyslide always apply no matter what or is there a step im missing that causes them to gain the belly morph after predation. Just building the morphs causes the creatures to always have a belly as though they are always full.

You are messing a step. You for got to tick the check box "Apply Morphs" or something to that extent, When you made the body slides. Can be fixed by going back and remaking them, make sure that box is ticked.

Also be sure to set the belly sliders to 0, so the affected creatures don't appear to always be full.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby DigiThing » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm

Angery wrote:
DigiThing wrote:

Also be sure to set the belly sliders to 0, so the affected creatures don't appear to always be full.

This is not the case, so long as you have the morph box ticked, it will go off of the creatures "weight" which is by defalt, 0. having it at full should show you if you did it right or not.

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:17 pm

Angery wrote:
DigiThing wrote:

This is not the case, so long as you have the morph box ticked, it will go off of the creatures "weight" which is by defalt, 0. having it at full should show you if you did it right or not.

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angery » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 am

Hmm, must mean this iteration of Devourment doesn't operate on the same rules as Fallout 4's creature vore via thicc extension, there the belly sliders would be adjusted by the game but setting them at full in bodyslide made the bellys always show up, but that does add sliders to make the animals fatter/thicker for weight gain.
Would love the same for this mod, give horses big squashy booties. If I could then find a mod to make horses butt-crush people I'd be in heaven ^^;
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kendri » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:16 pm

First off, thank you so much for this SE port. I've been looking for one for days and I somehow missed this. It works like a charm! And THANK YOU for the argonian belly texture fix!

I love the animated belly, but I had a question. Is it possible to make it droop more towards the ground, as if its actually heavy/holding a weight? As is, it looks a bit stiff tbh.

There is another port here that includes an optional belly nif that does exactly what I want; it droops towards the ground (In the downloaded archive its under "Optional Stuff" - "Optional Custom Belly Meshes" - "Larger Models"). It works with this port with only one issue; the argonian belly textures are broken on it. I'd like to try and fix it myself, but I don't know where to start.

EDIT: Easier way to ask my question: how do I fix a broken belly texture on a custom belly nif?
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 am

Hi, I'm kinda new on Skyrim modding, so pardon me

I'm curious, if anyone willing to give me your modlist alongside this mod, like face overhaul or etc, that would be appreciated

I've seen jonny ost's vid on YT and kinda wants to mod my skyrim like them

Thanks!
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby arlo » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:28 am

minor thing, the default belly position is still at the same height of the female model, can it be moved higher to match the male model? or did i just mess something up installing it?

as is, it looks my my argonian has massive balls when i eat someone....

edit - also, now on my high-ish level game, the mod seems to have broken abit, bellies dont flatten during digestion, and there is no belch when the prey inside dies. also, my character is argonian, and the devourment: argonian buff has disappeared.
Last edited by arlo on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arlo
New to the forum

Postby Bautunnick » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:53 pm

I have a question(SkyrimLE) - what animals/monsters can eat the dovakin? From what I saw, giants and werewolves are able to. But it didn't work with bears, wolves, trolls or chauruses, no matter how much I let them attack me. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:30 pm

OH. OKAY.

You should really update the title of this topic. I had seen this before, since I browse the Vore games forum regularly, but I ignored it, and stayed with kongpow's 0.65d pack, since I only ever play a female character regardless.

But looking at your changelog, this is SO much more than that, and much more important for those who don't have a male PC. Now, I haven't yet tried the mod (I certainly will), and there might, of course, be some issues. I'd expect so, due to the difficulty of this mod in general. But this sort of thing should be advertised better, and not just a patch to get males enabled with vore.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobert1234567 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:54 am

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing as soon as your vore someone. Playing a male character, if that affects it.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:56 am

Is there any way to separate the creature vore into a separate plugin? Or perhaps give an option to use the old bellies? After playing this mod, I realized that unfortunately, I can't let go of the old pack simply for the bellies.

Mostly because they were physics enabled, and if you have a preset that actually has collision... it's probably THE MOST IMMERSIVE belly I've had in a game, only hindered by the fact that multiprey isn't a thing, as well as some of the other stuff you've added. Like creature vore.

Fallout 4's vore mod is pretty close to that level of immersion, since the belly does deform when you are sneaking, and overall, it's a slightly better mod, due to how the ability to eat the various creatures works (and with how messy Devourment's files are, I've heard it's impossible to do correctly without rewriting the mod entirely).

Okay, I'm rambling. My main point is, it would be awesome if you could release many of your additions, like the creature vore, or the scat pile changes, in modular segments that players could add to their custom Devourment installation. I understand if that is impossible, but it would be nice, certainly.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:19 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:Is there any way to separate the creature vore into a separate plugin? Or perhaps give an option to use the old bellies? After playing this mod, I realized that unfortunately, I can't let go of the old pack simply for the bellies.

-snip-

Okay, I'm rambling. My main point is, it would be awesome if you could release many of your additions, like the creature vore, or the scat pile changes, in modular segments that players could add to their custom Devourment installation. I understand if that is impossible, but it would be nice, certainly.

I can tackle a few of these for you~:

-Creature vore already has a toggle called "Animal Preds" under the "Basic" tab in Devourment's MCM -- as long as you have that off, absolutely nothing outside of the playable races can eat anyone or anything else. I wouldn't count on any extra work being done beyond that since that means extra stray files to worry about, but hey, you never know.

-I don't really use the scat setting, but it's ultimately just a static object that functions similar to ghost remains/piles -- as such, if you have a particular type of scat pile from a different version that you like, I'm almost certain that you can use it here too so long as you rename it accordingly. I also assume this mod hasn't changed where it stores the files for scat piles compared to other versions of devourment, so you'll find said files in Meshes->Effects->scatpile.nif (or similarly named files).

-There's also the matter of the bellies, which may or may not play nice if you attempted to replace the ones used in this mod -- I'm not as versed on the technical aspects behind the models/skeletons/etc. though so who knows, but I probably still wouldn't count on it being ported without some serious work being done to it for compatibility.

Ultimately, this version of the mod reworks the old version to provide a supportive framework for both genders (i personally like hungry beast guys uwu) at the cost of a level of support for addons of the initial version; however, since you mentioned playing as exclusively females, your decision to stick with the .65 version is completely fair since I don't think there are too many female-specific additions made. I'm very certain there's a multiprey patch for that version as well, but not sure it'll have the dynamic stomach size based on prey number and size like this version does, one particular feature/detail that I personally appreciate!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ConnTheElite » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Is there any way to separate the creature vore into a separate plugin? Or perhaps give an option to use the old bellies? After playing this mod, I realized that unfortunately, I can't let go of the old pack simply for the bellies.

Mostly because they were physics enabled, and if you have a preset that actually has collision... it's probably THE MOST IMMERSIVE belly I've had in a game, only hindered by the fact that multiprey isn't a thing, as well as some of the other stuff you've added. Like creature vore.

Not 100% sure if this will work for your game but something that worked for me and caused very little issue:

If you still have the folder for the old devourment mod pack go into that folder and find the belly meshes (should be .nif files called something like "femalebelly.nif"). Copy those files and paste them in the mesh folder of your main skyrim folder and save them over the .nif files in the main folder (files you are saving over should have the same name). Highly recommend making backups before you do this just in case.

If you're using a mod manager it will probably say something about external changes being made to the folder, select the option that lets you keep the changes.

I also mostly play with female preds and this lets me use all the additions of this submod, but keep the old bellies. Even better, it keeps the dynamic scaling so if I eat multiple enemies, the belly gets bigger. Again, can't guarantee it will work for everyone though.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game