Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Postby rodiaspa » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:20 am

Unza wrote:ok, so i have just gotten shiro back, any word on how to breach the barrier the false dominator went through and get the rest of the monster girls?

This is basically "the end of this part". However you can go to the Ice Caves to do a new dungeon.
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:44 pm

I've played this f**** game and here my review :
( posted on F95 too , just in case you gonna say " I've already see this review , you stole it " )

Let's first start with the good point , this game have good fetish and arts .. ( that's it for the good point )

Now the bad point : this game have the worst gameplay and use of unity I've ever see ...

why they don't make it on RPG maker or wolf RPG seriously ...
It's almost unplayable with a keyboard even with "auto hot key" to remap all the keys
Running is the same key as interact : " Z " seriously , what kind of stupid people who never touch a keyboard in their life put the running and interact key on Z ???

And even while running your are slower than my grand-mother ( AND SHE IS DEAD !!! )
( to tell the truth she is not dead but I wanted to make this joke about running slow )

The mix of 2D and 3D graphic are just ugly , reminds me of the "great" periode of the transition from 2D to 3D games , still making nightmare from it :freaked:

The same music over and over and over ... and not even a good one , even RPG maker 2003 have better music ...
The sound design in general is really bad , especially in the erotic scene , for example the squirting sound is just flowing water

The protagonist seems to be incapable of speaking or just express a single emotion

The option menu is really bad and complicated if you use a keyboard
just for saving I need to push 10 time a key

And I don't even talk about the great idea of putting a "go back to the main screen without saving" when you press escape
When you have the habit to play any other game , you have this fucking reflex to press ESC to access menu ...
The number of time I've lost my progression because I instinctively press escape when I want to go to the menu to save ...

Same for the weapon , magic , crystal ... system in the game , over-complicated
People play it just to fap on there fetish and enjoy a good but simple game , so stop making your game so complicated ..

( I'm not saying that a game should no be complex , look at MGQ paradox on RPG maker , it super complex , but a good form of complexity )

And of course , go try to cheat and modify your save file when it's encrypted in .DAT ...

And i'm sure i forgot a lot of bad thing so say , but I don't have the courage to play further to find all the bad things

The only good point is they put a option to unlock all the scene in the memory room , so I won't have to play it to fap

And the devs plan on making a sequel to this ???
Please for the love of the goddess of vore , do it on RPG maker and remake this one , on it too
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am

Nayko93, I laughed, thanks.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Don’t see people wanting rpgmaker often.
Now I wanna review this game too for some reason:

Overall:
Spoiler: show
This game is quite accessible, and even in the hardest difficulty, you can mostly build your team however you want. I’m a fan of this, but wish more of my favorite girls could vore enemies.

BTW, the game marks what we’d usually tag as vore “swallowing whole” and what we’d usually tag as cannibalism “vore,” so be aware of that.

It probably won’t feel like the story should be complete when you beta the game; not like “this is a 4 part trilogy,” but like, there are still towns you can’t fully enter when you’ve completed the story. It’s like “the bridge needs repairs,” except it never actually gets repaired this installment.

One last thing, even though Kuro is the “Dominator” in Donination Quest, he’ll be the one getting dominated by his doninat…ees? He’s a total sub.

Vore:
It actually takes a couple hours, if I remember correctly (not sure if i’m Including a softlock that happened,) before you can get any allies that can eat enemies. Considering the number of allies that you can get, it also feels like too few have access to “Swallow,” the game’s vore action. If you like only particular type(s) of vore, it may be tough to arrange a team exclusive to it/them.

Regarding vore, by the way, Swallow only works on enemies of “small” size, which, for recruitable monstergirls, you can check their species size after you get one, but for monsters you can’t, you just have to guess and experiment whether it’ll work. There is no feedback to tell you whether it “missed” because it missed, or it “missed” because the target is immune.

Immunity is a bit annoying, tbh. You know how warframe’s idea of difficulty is to take away the titular game mechanics? Later on in the game, DonQuest will start doing that. Small enemies, the only ones girls can vore, will start using an ability called “little arts,” as their first action. This ability makes it so they become immune to “anything that instantly kills small types.” That means no Swallowing.

Oh, except Kuro. If the enemy type is recruitable, he can still “capture” them with Dominate, and if you already have their type, he’ll just digest the enemy. His Dominate is irrespective of target size, and instead only works on women. Some of them will start being naturally immune too.

There are no special scenes for him eating anyone, outside of story scene Doninations where he puts them in a pocket dimension in his Stomach of Holding. He has endo scenes, basically. The main way for Kuro himself to get eaten is by relationship scenes with his girls.

Again, the game marks what we’d usually tag as vore “swallowing whole” and what we’d usually tag as cannibalism “vore,” so be aware of that.

Weapon/armor customizing:
Weapon/Armour customization is pretty nice. There is a limit on how many custom weapons you can have, but you’re free to dismantle and remake them whenever you want. You won’t lose anything, and it’ll probably end up stronger even if you make the same thing. I found it satisfying.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm

nnnddt wrote:Nayko93, I laughed, thanks.

tu a ri de ma review ou grace a ma review ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr231 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:49 am

Nayko93 wrote:
nnnddt wrote:Nayko93, I laughed, thanks.

tu a ri de ma review ou grace a ma review ?

Dunno about him, but I laughed at your review personally. lol RPGMaker.
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 am

Nayko93, de.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unza » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:27 pm

rodiaspa wrote:
Unza wrote:ok, so i have just gotten shiro back, any word on how to breach the barrier the false dominator went through and get the rest of the monster girls?

This is basically "the end of this part". However you can go to the Ice Caves to do a new dungeon.

is that where i can fill up the rest of the slots for monstergirls? and the two succubi who from video footage remind me of Lilith and Lilim from Monmusu Quest? oh and is there any needed items for accessing the Ice Caves Dungeon?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Unza wrote:is that where i can fill up the rest of the slots for monstergirls? and the two succubi who from video footage remind me of Lilith and Lilim from Monmusu Quest? oh and is there any needed items for accessing the Ice Caves Dungeon?

Umm... Instead of asking, how come you didn't actually try going there first? You'd literally get all your answers in one go if you did that.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Unza » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Nouvi wrote:
Unza wrote:is that where i can fill up the rest of the slots for monstergirls? and the two succubi who from video footage remind me of Lilith and Lilim from Monmusu Quest? oh and is there any needed items for accessing the Ice Caves Dungeon?

Umm... Instead of asking, how come you didn't actually try going there first? You'd literally get all your answers in one go if you did that.

i do, and at the end i just keep getting repelled... kinda thought it needed a gem or something from somewhere else, but i just checked DLSite and found the game was at version 1.38... that might be why i can't access the dungeon...
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 pm

version 1.36 has it, i believe.
you can only go into the magical symbol in the cold watery cave ("cave of ice," maybe?) with the slug girls.

I think there are other place with that symbol, like the lighthouse basement, but they wont do anything for you.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:38 am

Is the main character prey, predator or both?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:19 am

Redpod wrote:Is the main character prey, predator or both?

Kinda both... prey if you lose/pred (with tail vore) if you win.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Janprins4 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:53 am

can somebody tell me how to get the lamia i have looked almost everywhere but still cant find her btw im past the water dragon fight
Janprins4
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 am

Janprins4 wrote:can somebody tell me how to get the lamia i have looked almost everywhere but still cant find her btw im past the water dragon fight

Just missed her then pretty much, she's in Bamboo Thicket of Illusion.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Janprins4 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:53 am

i think i havent been there yet or have unlocked that yet can u tell me where that is or how to unlock it?
Janprins4
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:55 am

Janprins4 wrote:i think i havent been there yet or have unlocked that yet can u tell me where that is or how to unlock it?

Umhumm... it's on the west side near the harbor town... I think you had to talk with a npc in the town to get the location...? It's been quite a long time, so hard to remember the specifics.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Janprins4 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 pm

k thanks
Janprins4
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:18 pm

Wanting to bump this because I couldn't find a thread for the new release of this game. The new version, Domination Quest-The Red and Black Beetles, has been released on DLsite. Wanted to make sure peeps knew so they could get it if they wanted it.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:03 pm

Domination Quest 2 - http://kokageno.net/adult/kuro2/?lang=en

Warning: There's something for everyone in this game, that also means there's going to be things that everyone could find distasteful at the very least; Some avoidable, some not.

Overall a respectable effort for a small time indie group. Fun for a short romp if you don't expect too much. A story exists. Significantly more vore; all affection scenes get to the point and be done pretty fast. Serviceable but I'd love a little more on each.

It's got some decent quality of life fixes over the initial previous game, menus still a mess though. MP cost each round a character is active has been reduced, which is a very welcome change, though I still wish it was a bit lower or the battlers could get a little refreshment after each fight to reduce the tedium of recovery. Maybe MC could have a less effective One-Man Bukkake action?

I play the game on easy because normal is a life and death struggle each battle. And that gets old fast, especially with the MP cost associated with being on the battle field, your characters get thrashed during a surprise attack and THEN have to pay a post round cost (run out of MP, you die), and it's just brutal. Battle are over a little TOO fast on easy, but I'll take that over the stress and not have to do so much tedious recovery during AND after battle.

The dungeons are far more interesting than the previous game which just felt like going through screens of emptiness. Not that they're great, but they're no longer bad.

Collecting characters is a good amount of the game. Characters a whole lot more cuter, Olga awesome. Some of the some attacks are highly amusing, and thought was put into organizing character skill sets. Boss fights take a bit of thinking and strategy. Truthfully, battles are fun this time around, which is why I complain about Easy being TOO easy. You can put some thought finding optimum strategy against different groups while shuffling around your active and reserve characters, especially when you're grinding for new characters.

The bad: Vsync screen tearing all over the place. Beginning a bit rough in the first dungeon and how to progress in the first town. Still got some bugs, steadily being patched.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game