Looking for certain games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for certain games

Postby Halowinner » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:12 am

Is there games that do like vore gts rpg? like the first scene where you can explore on the body?
Halowinner
Participator

Re: Looking for certain games

Postby Halowinner » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 pm

like you walk around on a image and can do diffrent things? or is vore gts rpg the only one?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Hansony » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:54 am

I haven't seen it in any other games from RPG Maker like that.
There are other styles of games that does similar things like Serenity's micro interactive but that is where you chose where to go in a linear fashion, you are not free to move back and forth as you please.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 pm

No like what I meant is how the body is like a map? and you can go to a different part of the body to enter? I tried to look around but I only found like 1 other game which was super shrinking rpg and I was wondering if there any others that do that (I hope I didn't sound rude)
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 pm

i guess eh not or eh i try to look around still
Halowinner
Participator

Postby RandomName5 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Halowinner wrote:No like what I meant is how the body is like a map? and you can go to a different part of the body to enter? I tried to look around but I only found like 1 other game which was super shrinking rpg and I was wondering if there any others that do that (I hope I didn't sound rude)

Midna´s pleasure - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=23420
^This is the closest thing I can think of. ^^'' Puzzlesolving (gba) Zelda like game.
Download is on page 2; i.e. http://www.mediafire.com/?263y2nack96gf3d

President Matsudo's Ambition
^This one has a lot of exploration, think there's a thread on Eka's here somewhere for it too, might also have a newer update.
Example of visuals; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPFXzYc4YEA
Download link is from giantesscity.com; http://www.mediafire.com/file/3b9mvb79hxyvk9n/PMA.exe

Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25453
^Pretty long game, focuses on GTS content, but recall it having at least one internal/dungeoneering segment.

Insides - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803
^I'm behind on the updates on this one, but there's been a consistent amount of updates from this one :3

Also, check out Dreams (Unity, 3D game GTS exploration, outside body like gamplay)
as well as Temptation (if you want Rina's Journey like gamplay).

Hopefully one or two will at least be what your after! :D
Vore-related games
that I recommend: >> Link <<
RandomName5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Well I played the first one the 2nd one was nice but idk if I found everything was there only ub? and I cant get shrink high to work ive played inside and I have no idea what dreams is, I played temptation though but man you found some good ones :3 I wonder if there still more XD
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:38 pm

does anyone else know where some others are at? (i know i shouldent ask again but my search kind of comeing up emptyish
Halowinner
Participator

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:52 pm

just wanna bump this thread in hopes that something else came up. Another game that doesn't seem to be listed that I remember being a thing is Size Matters by Uru, which used to be a paid game but now seems to be free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sizematters-ver0-18549302
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game