[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender

Postby Caniption » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Is it alright that I ask that you add dates when you update the post description so we can see if something comes out?
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 am

What new transformations Will there be in the next update
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby ugre » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:What new transformations Will there be in the next update

Not really sure yet.

Working on improving the combat system atm and adding spells, could be fun to try out adding some non combat tf spells.

But most important right now is to finish up combat improvements and race essence so I can release an general update instead of just updating the github.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 pm

When do you think it will be ready to be implemented?
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby ugre » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:21 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:When do you think it will be ready to be implemented?

I don't know, my ability to judge time scale has proven wrong multiple times.

Hopefully I will manage to update the game this week.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender 2019-04-11

Postby GarrettAelito » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:46 pm

I can't get into my home in any of the browsers. I've had this issue for a while, it started sometime when I tried using the beta from Github a while ago, but am still having the problem even now, with a completely new install of the 'new stable' version, even after clearing my entire browser history.

If I begin a new game, I can go to the screen 'RoadToHome', but going to the right part of the path where it should load up my home, doesn't load my home.
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:54 pm

GarrettAelito wrote:I can't get into my home in any of the browsers. I've had this issue for a while, it started sometime when I tried using the beta from Github a while ago, but am still having the problem even now, with a completely new install of the 'new stable' version, even after clearing my entire browser history.

If I begin a new game, I can go to the screen 'RoadToHome', but going to the right part of the path where it should load up my home, doesn't load my home.

... you did do the bandit quest and buy your home first, right?
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby GarrettAelito » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Oh, we have to buy the home now? I didn't know that was necessary now, I don't recall it being the case if it was. Gonna see if that fixes it xD
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Game freezes when I submit to characters with vaginas.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby GarrettAelito » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Buying the home fixed it, yes. But as feedback, it may be best to pop up some sort of message when people try to go to their 'home' without first finishing the quest and buying the house, since the map square is called 'RoadToHome', so that it's clear to new players that the home is implemented but has requirements.

I did experience a bug with the breast vore and a fairy seemingly becoming negative weight and causing issues with vore overall, but I eventually fixed it somehow using the Github beta through repetition. I can provide more details and the savegame where the bug is still in effect if it helps.
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby ugre » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Yeah, a solid intro quest/help is needed. I also need to figure out better/more immersive names for map areas.

Will look through other stuff said tomorrow need to sleep now.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Uhm... the game won't work for me AT ALL, now for some reason...
doom.png

Wait... NOW it's working for some reason... It might have been cause I tried to load one of the saves built in to the browser...

In the Post Battle menu(where we decide what sex activity to do with our opponent), the screen shakes rapidly as I approach a button.

Now for some reason, after changing it to manual(for my gender transformations), the text window moved, and there is no shaking anymore...
But now I can't do sex...

Wait, NO! It was because of the Image Pack 1 that I tried. After turning it off, I can do sex but I'm back to my prior problem of the screen shaking.

Ah! The Yllarius Image Pack works! No shaking, AND I can sex!

*phew*

That should be it... Hopefully someone got a laugh out of my plight(And I didn't annoy everyone). ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby ugre » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... the game won't work for me AT ALL, now for some reason...
doom.png

Wait... NOW it's working for some reason... It might have been cause I tried to load one of the saves built in to the browser...

In the Post Battle menu(where we decide what sex activity to do with our opponent), the screen shakes rapidly as I approach a button.

Seems to be a overflow issue(scroll bar), will play around with the css if something works.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm

I've completely drained someone, when can I eat them?

I guess they need to be under the max kg gram weight for my vore levels... Like how Stomach starts at 56...

HALFLINGS! They'll be light enough! Time to EAT! Mwahahaha!

Oh... an amazon... Can WE be eaten?

I wish we could eat our servants(Especially after they've gotten fat).

I just want to say that this is SUCH a fun game! XD

Oop, my boob prey has gone into the negatives! XD

It just keeps going! Now it's at -93.248! And it won't stop!
Also, when siphoning feminity out of my servants, it goes into NaN, and fucks the ENTIRE essence system up, INCLUDING Masculine!

(Also my Browser keeps wanting to translate the page for some reason...)
Turbotowns
???

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Turbo - faeries make good starter food. Digestion works on each meal independently, so you can digest 40lbs of faeries faster than 40lbs of halfling. You can also buy a potion from the witch shop that gives you a vore perk for 1000g.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby No-One » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oop, my boob prey has gone into the negatives! XD

Regurgitate the prey. It's the only way to stop it. It will drain your vore experience so you can't level it up while that's happening.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:52 pm

No-One wrote:

Regurgitate the prey. It's the only way to stop it. It will drain your vore experience so you can't level it up while that's happening.

Uhm... That's POST regurgitate(Unless you mean ALL, like in the stomach as well...).

Alright, I barfed up EVERYTHING... The Exp is going down... What's up with this? Is it something I did? I'm currently 6 monthes pregnant.

It just keeps going higher(well, lower, cause negatives...)! -100.264!

Now the exp is going into the negatives...

Alright... No prey, everyone has given birth... Still broke.

Oh yeah, what about the essence?

And uh, can Fairy servants get pregnant(I know they can't get any bigger parts, which is unfortunate, I want a big boobied fairy waifu. XD)?

DroolingPred wrote:Turbo - faeries make good starter food. Digestion works on each meal independently, so you can digest 40lbs of faeries faster than 40lbs of halfling. You can also buy a potion from the witch shop that gives you a vore perk for 1000g.

I found them, there's not a whole lot in the game yet, I've already explored most of it(Except the dungeon, if there's some kind of super boss down deep inside it, I don't know about it yet).
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
No-One wrote:

Uhm... That's POST regurgitate(Unless you mean ALL, like in the stomach as well...).

Alright, I barfed up EVERYTHING... The Exp is going down... What's up with this? Is it something I did? I'm currently 6 monthes pregnant.

It just keeps going higher(well, lower, cause negatives...)! -100.264!

Now the exp is going into the negatives...

Alright... No prey, everyone has given birth... Still broke.

Curious. Regurgitating whoever had been breast-vored fixed the issue for me. Basically the weight of the breast prey was going into the negatives rather than bottoming out at zero, and that's what was causing the problem.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 am

I wonder what I did to trigger the breaking... I think I'll just start anew, I hadn't made much progress anyway.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:22 pm

And now the game keeps lagging out... Like when submitting to fairies, the game stops responding... I thought it was me, but it kept happening even after I reset both my internet AND computer...

It seems submitting to ANYTHING causes the lag out...

Struggling against the fairies doesn't appear to cause the game to lag out...

Also, the "Attempting to transform you into a fairy they shrunk you", message stacks, after a few fights it's repeating itself.(Which stays on other other fights)

It seems 30cm is the smallest I can become?

Why don't I have any ass capacity? Even as a doll, I still have an asshole.

And speaking of parts, my sizes in the essence menu, is different than my sizes in battle and in the look menu.
(Something, that I noticed in my original game, is that the messages said my cock was 5 cm, when the window with my sizes said 4)

WAIT! I just remembered! I had THREE pairs of boobs, but somehow, for some reason, I lost a pair(it's on manual btw), I think around that time is when it started going into negatives.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game