[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender 2019-04-11

Postby ugre » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:36 pm

I think I know what wrong, the bugs should be fixed on github later today and will try to clean up so I can release a "official" release tomorrow.

BTW when game crashes please check browser console if possible there is often error code that can help me a lot.
Console can often be open with f12 or right click -> inspect or something.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 am

Well, the game never "crashed"(though it might as well have), just froze. Besides, what does an error code look like and where would it be? I wouldn't even know what to look for. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Jeez, is the Bandit Lord's cock SO good that I'm SUPPOSED to instantly orgasm from sucking them off? XD

Also, I'm hesitant to breast vore anyone, as I don't know what triggered the negatives(I currently have a second pair of boobs).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ugre » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Jeez, is the Bandit Lord's cock SO good that I'm SUPPOSED to instantly orgasm from sucking them off? XD

Also, I'm hesitant to breast vore anyone, as I don't know what triggered the negatives(I currently have a second pair of boobs).

Yeah the arousal system need a overhaul, I just need to mess around till I get some ideas how to change it.

And the bug fix update I'm releasing should make it so even if prey somehow get negative weight you vore exp should go negative.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:19 pm

ugre wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Jeez, is the Bandit Lord's cock SO good that I'm SUPPOSED to instantly orgasm from sucking them off? XD

Yeah the arousal system need a overhaul, I just need to mess around till I get some ideas how to change it.

And the bug fix update I'm releasing should make it so even if prey somehow get negative weight you vore exp should go negative.

You mean SHOULDN'T? XD
Do you also mean Capacity? not just exp?
Turbotowns
???

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender 2019-04-19

Postby PlanktonV2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:58 pm

load from computer doesn't work, doesn't bring up a popup to pick a file or anything and neither does it straight load the last file saved to desktop.
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Just curious what are the themes of this game?
Like vore types, species that are involved, ect?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caniption » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:53 pm

Terrafox wrote:Just curious what are the themes of this game?
Like vore types, species that are involved, ect?

Currently has OV, CV, UB, AV, and Breast Vore (into nipple).
Game is very basic at the moment, but can be enjoyed by some in it's current state.
Revolves around defeating opponents and taking their essence, collecting enough, and then modifying your characters assets.
Levels give you points to spend to make attacking or taunting more effective, help you better survive when your enemy does one of those back, and give/take less arousal points during sex. When you orgasm, you can give your opponent essence, when they orgasm, you can take some of theirs.
You can be a Human, Troll, Elf, Fairy, Centaur, and I think Demon. Maybe a few more.

After leveling a few times, you can go on and try to fight enemies where instead of having sex, you eat them. How big of what you eat is restricted on how much you can fit for that method, eating more increases that methods capacity, as does increasing the size of what that thing's related to (e.g., taller gives you a bigger stomach, bigger breasts let you BV more).
Eating people levels your Vore skills, which level up independantly and can make your character very powerful if you save up and get the perk that lets your steal stats from your digesting prey (but costs 10 levels of Vore points). Eating people can also let you absorb their essence, some of their height too, if you take the perk for it.

Combat right now is very bare-bones. You either Taunt, Hit, submit, or flee. I think submitting makes you take on essence.
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:15 pm

I kinda managed to break the game..
If you have the UB setting set to age regress instead of digestion, and you UB ALOT filling out the child page BEYOND the space on the page, the [back] button disappears of screen. You can easily get around it by just clicking other options like [looks], but it's still kinda breaking the game and should probably be fixed.
It should be easily fixed too with an option to click a "mother"'s name and make their column collapse and/or adding a scroll bar on the side.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:36 pm

PlanktonV2 wrote:load from computer doesn't work, doesn't bring up a popup to pick a file or anything and neither does it straight load the last file saved to desktop.

Uh yeah, something broke...
Turbotowns
???

Postby MrXenomorph » Mon May 20, 2019 10:16 am

Is it... alive? I mean is there any development at all? Almost month passed, just wonder .-.
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimothybarnes » Mon May 20, 2019 12:36 pm

I hope it's still alive. I really do like this game.
jimothybarnes
New to the forum

Postby polarishelios » Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 pm

fixed it
Last edited by polarishelios on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polarishelios
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Sorry for being gone a while life got a bit busy.

I have been doing some coding for the game, but in unity. As I got frustrated about some weaknesses in html as game engine and tried unity instead and I think I love it.
Especially for mobile.

My progress can be seen checking my other github respo but I don't have a build done so you would need to use unity editor, so I wouldn't recommend that unless you plan to mod the game.
Otherwise I should have a demo soon to show progress in my remake, as I feel like my unity skills are growing fast.

I believe switching to a real game engine is a necessary step forward long term.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Sweet! Glad you're not dead!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Hey hey! Three cheers for improved smut!
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrXenomorph » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:17 pm

well... any news?
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimothybarnes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:21 am

So how's the game coming along?
jimothybarnes
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Progress have been slow, but I hope to have more time now.

What I have done is:
Level system,
basic vore,
essence system,
basic fighting,
test building,
save & load,
quests,
eventlog.

Need todoo:
House,
all buildings,
blessings,
details,
text,
and a lot of testing, so I need to get a prototype out soon.

Stuff added/improved:
rebindable keybindings,
easier to add vore for allies/enemies,
game should be much easier to mod if you have unityeditor, I plan to make it so basic modding should be possible with drag and drop.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:06 pm

ugre wrote:Progress have been slow, but I hope to have more time now.

What I have done is:
Level system,
basic vore,
essence system,
basic fighting,
test building,
save & load,
quests,
eventlog.

Need todoo:
House,
all buildings,
blessings,
details,
text,
and a lot of testing, so I need to get a prototype out soon.

Stuff added/improved:
rebindable keybindings,
easier to add vore for allies/enemies,
game should be much easier to mod if you have unityeditor, I plan to make it so basic modding should be possible with drag and drop.

Wait... Allies!?!
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game