[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-09-20

Postby ugre » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:01 pm

CaptainDanger wrote:Setting my name doesn't work

Will take look at it and get a fixed build out when I have time.

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:What does the essence transformer perk do?

It allows you to transfer essence to others transforming them.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:19 pm

this is my favorite vore game,the html version was great now its in 3D

this may become the very best vore game ever,just look at it it has everything u want,looking foward seeing the complete version

downloading the new version now
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Just wanted to confirm some things in case I'm blind.
The option to start as a male isn't implemented yet right?
I've noticed that enemies can be shifted into females if you absorb enough masc essence from them, but I can't get the opposite result to happen with my character
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacket » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:42 am

I can see great potential in this, but I quickly ran into a number of issues.

One, at the dorm lodge, "lodge" is misspelled as "logde".

Two, I very quickly got the impression that moving between areas would become very tedious very quickly. There should be a faster way to get from one place to another, if there was one then I don't think it was very clear. The roads were nice but still felt rather slow.

Three, essence seemed to be really busted. I would try to take it from others only for my own to decrease for no apparent reason. I couldn't seem to get above 10 of either of them, and if there was a reason why it was decreasing then it wasn't explained anywhere I could see.

Four, at one point all of a sudden the water just broke and apparently the entire island was suddenly underwater. How does this even happen?

Five, there were a few points where I had more masc than femi essence, or the other way around, however my character did not seem to reflect this.

I can definitely see this being pretty good with enough work, I'm interested to see where this goes from here.
Jacket
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Jazzumness wrote:Just wanted to confirm some things in case I'm blind.
The option to start as a male isn't implemented yet right?
I've noticed that enemies can be shifted into females if you absorb enough masc essence from them, but I can't get the opposite result to happen with my character

Yeah start options are limited atm will improve when I got the time to focus on it.

To shift towards male character you need to have boobs smaller than 5, closer look I see that I need to add a way to lose organ size.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Jacket wrote:I can see great potential in this, but I quickly ran into a number of issues.

One, at the dorm lodge, "lodge" is misspelled as "logde".

Two, I very quickly got the impression that moving between areas would become very tedious very quickly. There should be a faster way to get from one place to another, if there was one then I don't think it was very clear. The roads were nice but still felt rather slow.

Three, essence seemed to be really busted. I would try to take it from others only for my own to decrease for no apparent reason. I couldn't seem to get above 10 of either of them, and if there was a reason why it was decreasing then it wasn't explained anywhere I could see.

Four, at one point all of a sudden the water just broke and apparently the entire island was suddenly underwater. How does this even happen?

Five, there were a few points where I had more masc than femi essence, or the other way around, however my character did not seem to reflect this.

I can definitely see this being pretty good with enough work, I'm interested to see where this goes from here.

Thanks for telling me the mistake makes it easier to fix.

And yeah fastest way to move if possible is the boat to move between exits and I will add more exits. Will add info about that thought also need to tell players that using boat exit on current island doesn't reload scene just teleports you directly to exit.

I thought that I had fixed the water bug, but I guess not will try to hunt it down.
To went a bit I hate bugs that happens sometime as they suck to replicate.

Essence will auto transform you if you don't have the perks to stabilize it will add info to clarify that. The essence itself is not what changes the looks of your character you use it to transform if you check the essence menu you can see current organ sizes.

And last thank you for the encouragement and feedback, it helps.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-10-11

Postby Grillo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Super excited for this, especially if you keep it a pretty simple sandbox you can do a lot with this
Grillo
New to the forum

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-10-11

Postby ugre » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Grillo wrote:Super excited for this, especially if you keep it a pretty simple sandbox you can do a lot with this

Thank you I do plan to keep the game quite simple, like I want it to be a series of mini quests where you can influence local areas/islands or ignore without consequence if the quest doesn't interest you. I also want it to be a home builder kind of game where you expand and add functions to the home island.

The main quests will mostly be a guide how to find the next island.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-11-24

Postby rallenjm » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:07 pm

im having issues like not haveing any movement capability but all other keyboard functions works
rallenjm
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:38 am

Hmm strange do you use windows or linux build?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 am

Like the concept and it is quite fun, but for some reason the save/load seems a bit bugged, when saving sometimes the save files where gone, and I tried loading a file a few times and they never loaded.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby ugre » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:55 am

I guess somehow they were given invalid names, if you could can you check the save folder if there is any files in it?

On windows you should find the save folder by going [windows key + R] -> type %appdata% -> navigate to AppData/LocalLow/Akerboden/TEoG 3d/Saves013

I'm myself gonna look over the savemanager and see if there is ways to make to it more reliable.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby rallenjm » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:21 pm

i figured it had something to do with that i just could not find the right folder as i only got to local low
rallenjm
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:47 pm

yeah, I also got other people that had same input problem as you, but I haven't been able to replicate it myself but I guess it something to do with unity's new input system it can be strange sometimes after you remove a key bind which I did maybe half a day before I build the new version. I believed as issues where gone at the time I build the release but I guess not.

I will try to make a new release quickly (within 1-2days) and this issues and some other bugs will hopefully disappear, it just so hard with bugs that only happen to some people.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby YesThatsMyKink » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Heya, looking good so far. I figured out a solution for the movement not working bug, at least for me. The problem was that I had a controller plugged in, once I unplugged it and restarted the game, it started working.
YesThatsMyKink
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Ok did that, done a new exparemnt and started a new game, it saves and loads fine.. but the old save from when I first started won't load. You know hot the little numbers under the "loading" count up to 1, they don't show up in the old saves.. weird.. but ohwell I recon my game is mostly working now
grim667
Heavy user

Postby ugre » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience how to deal with saving & loading is something I'm still learning how to do on a a larger scale, I'm trying to design a system to make old saves compatible but so far I have had to concede that my knowledge of unity & c# isn't sufficient for that yet.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:27 pm

Its fine, some reason just a few saves where.. corupted another loaded so only lost 20 minuets insted of 2+ hours. Other than the small save hickup great job. :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby rallenjm » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:52 pm

oh for every update i used new save imfact this happen on new save even on fresh files
rallenjm
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:04 am

Question, is the quest implemnted yet? The one called something like "annoying Bandet" or the thing I cant think of yet? And if so how doe you comp0leat it?
grim667
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game