Vore War V25K

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Vore War V25K

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm

This game is a continuation of darkevilme's game Vore War. It is a turn based tactical game with rpg elements in a vore related world. There are many many races available.

Strategic v21.jpg
Strategic View

Tactical V21.jpg
Tactical View

GameplayOptions.jpg
Some of the options

UI is designed for 16:9 resolution, but I'm leaving the option to pick resolution open so people can use what they like, it's just that other resolutions will have some extra blank space on the full screen UIs

The time has come where I'm slowly winding down my involvement, but the project may continue on.

Recent Changelog
Spoiler: show
25K:
Feral trait should now work mostly as originally intended. Units with it will attack with a 6 damage base melee weapon, and can not use any weapons or ranged weapons. Rather than reworking a lot of code, AI and mercenaries will still buy weapons, but the weapons are completely ignored. They should function as garrison without buying any weapons. (Note that it only works for garrisons without weapons if the race itself has it, and not a gender within the race)
Manually changing the gender of a unit should update gender specfic traits correctly now. Anywhere else where gender is changed should update traits now correctly as well.
Adding prey to a race or gender in the race editor should now properly make units of that race unable to vore. However, due to the way it's stored, removing it doesn't affect the predator status of already created units. Also, adding prey doesn't have an immediate effect mid-tactical battle. (i.e. you can convert preds to preys in race editor, but not vice versa) (you can only convert a prey to pred by manually removing the pred trait with the unit editor)
Units given a specified gender during creation in events now properly take the traits for that gender (if any)
Goblin army size is now determined by the average of the empire army sizes (instead of being a fixed 12-16)
Fixed an issue where using the map editor to convert the current owner of a village couldn't convert it back to the race of the village.

25J:
Fixed a bug where the bulk buy panel was completely broken.

25I:
Fixed the broken bulk buy basic weapons that I managed to break in the last patch without noticing.
Sergals now have several outfits to choose from, as minor variations of the base outfits.
Changing Race traits in a tactical game now takes effect immediately. Loading a saved game will also immediately convert all units to use whatever your current race settings are.
Succubus can now be male (they're still referrerd to as Succubi instead of Incubi), though their torso doesn't have much shading.
Fixed a bug where male and herm specific traits were applied to females, and not to the respective categories.
Endosoma will now digest friendly targets that are already dead (obtained by eating someone containing a dead friendly). Added a dependant cheat trait (HealingBelly) that makes endosoma heal friendly prey.
Fixed a misalignment with the largest size of furry balls.

25H:
Fixed a glitch where the targetting numbers would stay up and partially lock you if you tried a special vore attack on an ally and missed (it was still clearable by hitting space though).
Added the option for specifying specific traits for genders for various races. It's just done in text style "large, clever" for easy pasting and to make it not a UI nightmare. Also added one for leaders in general.
The summon spell has been reworked so that it picks randomly from any monster type you have enabled from mercenaries (except dragons). This gives greater control over monsters you don't want to see. If you have no types enabled, it will pick vagrants.
Units big enough to have parts of their sprite start in another tile will now will have proper layers (was really only an issue with the huge trait).
Bulk weapon upgrade purchase now works for units that didn't have a free inventory slot (but already had a weapon)
Low happiness rebellions occuring in villages that have armies in them are now handled properly. (They were kind of glitchy, the intended outcome is your army fighting against the garrison/village that rebelled.)
Events no longer happen on the first turn (it's jarring to get an event before you even know where your villages are)
Some sliders have more range (max armies can be set to 1, army mp can be set up to 12)
Bandits are now limited to a maximum of the empire's army size that they spawn near.
Added a button in unit editor to clear all status effects (positive and negative)
Fixed some misc. UI issues

25G:
Race editor and unit editor trait downdowns now display the tooltips for whatever trait you're hovering over.
Hopefully fixed fairy clothing layer issues.
Improved the AI so if all enemy units are surrendered, and the AI units are predators but can't fit the targets, they will attack instead of idling until turn 250.
Fixed a bug where some relation changes were flipped (instead of A's opinion of B, B's opinion of A)
Fixed a bug where the AI could assign books to units with fixed inventories (like monsters)
Fixed some miscellaneous sprite issues.
Sergals will now use the furry genitals option if enabled, as opposed to always normal.

25F:
Added an option to control the amount of water that spawns in tactical battles, and also how scattered it is.
Adjusted the race editor so that the shown allowed ranges for weight/breasts/dick aren't off by 1. Also changed it so that it's more intuitive (i.e sprites 1-6 instead of 0-5)
Fixed the moved citizens event leaving the village empty (integer truncation)
Fixed male sergals having two hairs at the same time
Adjusted sergal clothing layers.
Fixed Sergals not being assigned clothes properly.
Fixed a bug with the auto-surrender defection where it would create an exception if a unit switched sides when there was only a garrison and no defending army.

25E:
Added Sergal race as a main race.
Leader stats are now based off the race's max stats, but formulated in such a way that they are the same non-random stats as before with the default stats.
Added an option to have a 25% defection chance when a unit auto-surrenders, but doesn't trigger for things that would be extremely game breaking / nonsensical (eternal units, saved units, leaders, summons)
Fixed the agility tooltip to display the correct AP
Fixed a long unnoticed issue of the compy's using the generic monster names instead of their own unique set.
Can now place abandoned buildings in the map editor. For the ease of adding, they are technically considered as empty vagrant villages.
Fixed a bug where incorrect banners were used for all races (a bug introduced in 25C by allowing the race editor to change the default banner)
Bandits and Rebels no longer show up in the edit empire settings screen.

25D:
Traits in the listed traits in the race editor now display their description when hovered over
Info Panel in tactical mode has been converted to a scrollbar system, and the maximum size of the font has decreased (A unit with several traits and a prey will still fit without scrolling, but beyond that you'll need to scroll)
Rebels and Bandits no longer show up in the diplomacy relation window, and are now fixed as hostile to all players (it was theoretically possible, but excessively unlikely, that an AI could offer peace to them)
Fixed an exception that could occur if the defenders have more units with astral call than the attackers.
Another fix to improve the sanitization of race editor stats (it could still save in a way that made it impossible to properly roll stats when the minimum was the same as the maximum)
Fixed a bug where male kangaroos that use the new large belly sizes create errors. Also fixed a bug that would use the Selicia belly when it shouldn't have been used. They also have some cock vore sprites as well.

25C:
The Race editor now properly sanitizes stats when it saves so that you can't set the minimum higher than the maximum
The Race editor can now control the default banner, and variable settings for clothed %, starting breast size, starting dick size, and starting weight.
AI event messages now wait 90 seconds to disappear on their own (up from 10), but only 12 seconds if there's all AI players, because it figures you'd rather be watching than having the AI events stack up.
Additional kangaroo belly sprites added.
All summoned units now carry the (summon) designation in the info panel (and just their name everywhere else), instead of just astral called units. Also fixed a bug where astral called units info could not be viewed in the belly.
Relations are now color coded on the complete diplomatic list
Adjusted the tactical unit info panel so that the minimum size font is smaller (allowing more text to fit in there if there's a lot of text)
Fix for Skip rest of battle letting the player flee, even if that was not checked.
Fixed one of the Fairy's summer hairstyles so that it is actually attached to the head.
Added the missing ant spawner to the map editor.
Astral call now chooses races randomly from the units with the race, as the description stated, instead of always using imps.
Fixed the race to use panel in the cheat menu going off the top of the screen
Fixed the biter trait on Zoey, for real this time.
Lowered the fleeing threshold for all types of AI (They have to be more outnumbered before they flee), and monsters (except vagrants) will hardly ever flee.
Fixed a rare exception in the race editor.

25B:
Did a tweak to the AI so that they go after goblins significantly less often. (I'd basically consider it a bug that they weren't considered the same as the monsters)
The cheat menu now has an option to replace a race with another. This will convert all villages to be the designated race, and convert the leader to be that race as well, as well as changing the name to that race. For compatibility reasons this does not actually change the race's underlying race value, so this will generate a little bit of oddness with villages growing slower, or not reaching their maximum happiness, but this shouldn't cause any serious issues, like exceptions or glitches. (Let me know if it does, though)
Can now open the race editor from the main menu as well as in-game.
As requested, you can now use the race editor to apply or remove a trait to all races at the same time. The buttons are out of way so it shouldn't happen accidentally.
Adjusted the race tooltip back to display bulk and not the list of traits (I'm not sure why I had made that change, it often made the tooltip text extremely tiny)
Fixed an event that make you allies with an empire, but set the relation the wrong way.
Attempted to solve eternal units getting duplicated on rare occasions.
Think that I've finally fixed the unintended retreat bug when giving AI a turn.
Rebels and Bandits should now properly be referred to as Rebels and Bandits in UI elements instead of 700 and 701. Let me know if I missed any.
Fixed some various minor text issues (some event text referring to the wrong empire, the missing tooltip for tail strike)
Fairy clothing has received some adjustments for large breast sizes, and the breasts also scale slightly slower.

25A:
Applying prey to races, including monsters should properly disable vore for that race. Note that it may only apply to units created after the change. Also worth noting that removing prey from a race may still leave it with predator disabled, because adding it overwrites the default state (it doesn't know if you started the game that way or not, and I'm imagining people aren't going to changing that back and forth)
Fixed up some miscellanous errors and exceptions.
Added a fix to prevent races from being saved with 0 body size or less
Slowed down the rate at which village happiness returns to default.
Reverted some of the scale changes Crux made to make scale slightly less impactful (closer to how it was in V24)
Fixed that I had accidentally hidden the original gender / furry sliders when copying them to make the individual race sliders (which only override the default values when set to override), so they should be functional again.
Fixed an issue where Zoey's body would get stuck on the wrong layer.
Fixed an issue where a unit with biter and multiple vore attacks (i.e. Zoey), would lose all of its AP if biter triggered, as it used the physical attack cost and not the vore attack cost.
Voring allies now correctly appears in the right click menu if the unit has endosoma trait (you could do it normally, but not with the right click menu)
Acid resistant now no longer overrides acid immunity if resistance is after immunity on the unit.

25:
Fixed Fairy hair/clothing colors being reversed from intended (spring and winter were switched, and fall and summer were switched)
Having an army over a empty village now populates with the majority race from the army instead of your empire's race by default (You can always dismiss as before to manually set the race)
Pressing the middle mouse button to lock the current unit in the info card in tactical mode is now applied as long as the mouse button is held down, instead of 2 seconds from the click.
Added optional random events, that pop up at the start of player turns at your desired frequency, and have various effects depending on how you choose to handle them. If events are on, Villages have a chance to rebel if happiness is very low, they can sometimes convert back to their original owner if possible, otherwise they join the rebel faction. Note that armies do not revolt with the town, but garrisons do. If an army is sitting on the town, a battle will break out between the army and the garrison.
You can add simpler events to the included events.txt file to have the game randomly pick from them, and adjust the ratio of built in / custom events in the content settings window.
There's also a secondary type of events that you can enable that happen between AI empires, to make the flow of diplomacy less predictable. (Things like After a strange series of events, a general from the [X] has fallen in love and proposed to a brave warrior loyal to the [Y]. This event is sure to deepen the two nation’s bonds."
Added a bestiary with text and pictures (right now it only contains info for two of HarryS's races)
A large batch of new tactical log messages from Katar, of note is the addition of more escape messages (previously there was only one), and willing prey (prey's curse), also messages for prey's curse / diminishment wearing off mid digestion, as well as a significant number of belly rub messages for various races (a few of these ostensibly require a couple, but I've left the requirements to just the attracted gender as they would otherwise virtually never happen). Some of these are stomach only, and due to the nature of the the messages, don't have 100% chance of happening even when conditions are met. I've tried to assign them all the appropriate qualifiers (race, gender, lewd, etc.), but as there were over 100 of them, it's possible there may be mistakes.
Added Race editor to modify races stats and traits, and some minor cosmetics.
Added option to bulk add traits to units in the cheat menu, ideal for creating custom squads, and you can paste text in there from out of game if you have a desired set, i.e. "Eternal, Large, Greedy" - capitialization doesn't matter, and you also don't technically need the commas, or even spaces, even "eternallargegreedy" works, but I would recommend at least spaces for clarity, and to prevent accidentally stringing together unintended traits (Strong has been renamed to StrongMelee to avoid name collisions when using this).
AI Fairies now default to the Magic Ranged Stat distribution, (instead of being using the default, and also sometimes picking strength as their combat stat when it was mostly useless for them)
Added an Endosoma Trait, that allows friendly units to be vored, but they will not take digestion damage, and do not try to escape, but can be regurgitated or will be freed automatically at the end of battle. Has 100% chance to vore allies and only costs 2 mp, like voring surrendered units.
Fixed a bug where eternal units automatically keep fleeing after the battle (if no units have fled, they now default to rejoining the army, otherwise they will use whatever you set as the return option (The order in which things are done had left them as default))
Fix for one of the goblin sprites occasionally using miscolored cleavage.
Added a toggle to allow infighting among your own units. This is primarily for RP purposes, as it will only happen when you command it to happen, the AI will not attack/vore friendly units even with this on. This is a toggle so you don't need to worry about accidentally attacking your own unit when you don't want to.
Zoey Added, an anthromorphic shark girl
Fixed some text errors in the stat tooltips, with some of the text being at the end.
A few miscellaneous traits added by ChemicalCrux - Large, Small, Magic Resistance, Magic Prowess, Metabolic Surge, Fast Absorption, Slow Absorption, Enthralling Depths, Fearsome Appetite, as well as some new cheat traits, Instant Digestion, Instant Absorption, Inescapable, Irresistable, Huge, Tiny
A wide variety of sound changes by ChemicalCrux both in the system itself and more vore sounds including fails, and some specific spell sounds.
Dazzled units have their stats lowered until the next turn.
Fixed fled units incorrectly calculating turns to arrive using the default 3 mp per turn, instead of whatever army speed is set to.

August 21st - V25K Released -- As usual, savegames should still be compatible.

Win 32 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/e9ubzmfc ... 2.zip/file
Win 64 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/xh3p2w53 ... 4.zip/file
Mac - https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ialw19s ... c.zip/file
Linux 64 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/hrbz9kji ... 4.zip/file

For those that want to check out the source code / unity project you can check it out here : https://mega.nz/#!hbIXTI6D!1xvZHVBHp4y3 ... nMie-ZYwVg (switched to mega as mediafire has tended to block it recently) . It's not the greatest quality code, but it's not terrible either. You can also view all of the graphics in there as well.

Discord server https://discord.gg/qTQSztP
Last edited by Aurilika on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 158 times in total.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V08

Postby GreenSlime » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Ooh, this is interesting. Changes sound really cool and male chars/male vore are really rare. Definitely will be following this.

I actually did some light spriting (armor pictures) for original vore war, but, sadly, I never got to releasing it and it got lost together with my old hard drive. I could try drawing something again.

Armors were combined with weapons due to old game's limitations, though, so, i guess, adding separate armor slot will be the first suggestion.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Rayen » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 pm

I wish I wasn't so busy with my other work or I'd love to do more spritework on this again. I remember playing with them and making those character sprites. (Though I'm not really proud of the doggirl tails now that I look back at them. :V)

Anyway, glad to see someone working on this again. I wish ya all the luck with any additional features ya plan to add. :V
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (69)

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 am

Woah, I'd never heard of the original Vore War, but I'm glad you're doing this.

A tactics rpg with a vore-driven combat system is something I'd thought about making for a long time before actually starting my own (very different) game, so I'm excited to see this and looking forward to watching how it develops... Would help with art if I could, but, well, that's the part I'd also be lacking if I'd tried to make something similar.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 am

Hey cool. I always loved this game. Awesome to see someone actually pick up a mantle and run with it. Most of the time someone says they are going to do this and all we ever get is Ambitions, and planned features. You actually succeded.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 am

Interested, but I keep getting an "Unable to connect to mediafire" message.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:26 am

I dunno if this is a bug (feels like one?), but whenever I level up a soldier, the game becomes impossible to interact with after I choose which stat to upgrade. Just in case it matters, both attempts I tried putting the level into Speed.

The screen stays dimmed like it is while you select which stat, but the stat-selection box vanishes so I'm just stuck softlocked on a dimmed screen with no apparent way to back out or select anything else.

Edit: Also, this one I'm less sure if it's a bug, but on the strategy map I'd see enemy towns labeled as "garrison: none" and then have to fight a battle against 16 enemies anyway when I tried attacking. Is that just an intentional advantage given to the ai to have automatically full garrisons versus the player, or is it not intended?
RediQ
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 am

I just want to say openly for the record. I have given full permission to Aurilika to continue vore war in this fashion and I am happy to see him taking up the torch of my old project.

Congratulations on your first release Aurilika. I'll give the game a try sometime soon.
edit:
Gave it a try
it seems level up selections don't work properly. It doesn't undim after you've made your choice.
darkevilme
---

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby nnnddt » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Don't know if it's me who didn't see it, but i don't see where i can go for equip a specific item to a specific girl.
And same than others before, lvl up a girl don't allow me to play further, what is problematic when your ennemies have an army with plenty of leveled up girls.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 pm

RediQ wrote:I dunno if this is a bug (feels like one?), but whenever I level up a soldier, the game becomes impossible to interact with after I choose which stat to upgrade. Just in case it matters, both attempts I tried putting the level into Speed.

The screen stays dimmed like it is while you select which stat, but the stat-selection box vanishes so I'm just stuck softlocked on a dimmed screen with no apparent way to back out or select anything else.

Edit: Also, this one I'm less sure if it's a bug, but on the strategy map I'd see enemy towns labeled as "garrison: none" and then have to fight a battle against 16 enemies anyway when I tried attacking. Is that just an intentional advantage given to the ai to have automatically full garrisons versus the player, or is it not intended?

Okay, I've released a fixed version that fixed the level up bug. The good news is that the saves should be compatible (note that they are just saved in the directory). Hopefully the autosave feature prevented people from losing to much to what was effectively a freeze. The dimmed screen was a relatively recent addition to make the level up menu more clear, but I apparently forgot to add one line of code in the right place, everywhere else the dimming turned off fine. :oops:

That garrison thing is a bug and definitely not intended, I'll look into it. Edit: I can't seem to replicate that bug. If it happens again, try to get a save for it. I think what might be happening is that the AI (assuming you're playing against the Full strength) will wait until there's an army within attacking distance of a town before raising a garrison, so maybe you're seeing no garrison the turn before and then not noticing that it changes? A garrison of 16 should be listed as 'huge' under my system for making enemy numbers vague inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic.

nnnddt wrote:Don't know if it's me who didn't see it, but i don't see where i can go for equip a specific item to a specific girl...

The way the shop screen currently works is that you enter into the shop screen for a particular girl, and can sell her items or buy items for her.
Last edited by Aurilika on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Armors were combined with weapons due to old game's limitations, though, so, i guess, adding separate armor slot will be the first suggestion.

This is relatively easy to add, the question I ended up on is do you make separate versions of the army for different size bellies or do you just have them take off the armor when they eat someone? I couldn't find a great answer to that. I'm not afraid to add more layers, as I was going to try to add a separate layer for eyes, but the ones I tried to draw looked worse than the current set (which are actually part of the hair) that are still in the lower resolution.

Rayen wrote:I wish I wasn't so busy with my other work or I'd love to do more spritework on this again. I remember playing with them and making those character sprites. (Though I'm not really proud of the doggirl tails now that I look back at them. :V)

Anyway, glad to see someone working on this again. I wish ya all the luck with any additional features ya plan to add. :V

Well, I was the one that edited them to a higher resolution, so I'll repeat as I said in the credits (that are in the help menu). If it looks good, it's probably because of you, if it looks bad, it's probably because of me :D
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Aurilika wrote:That garrison thing is a bug and definitely not intended, I'll look into it. Edit: I can't seem to replicate that bug. If it happens again, try to get a save for it. I think what might be happening is that the AI (assuming you're playing against the Full strength) will wait until there's an army within attacking distance of a town before raising a garrison, so maybe you're seeing no garrison the turn before and then not noticing that it changes? A garrison of 16 should be listed as 'huge' under my system for making enemy numbers vague inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic.

This... might be what happens.

I'm sure it's because I'm bad at the money management aspect somehow, but I didn't consider that it was possible to just have the cash on hand to be able to suddenly do that while also having one or more well-equipped huge armies roaming the map.
RediQ
Participator

Re: Vore War V08A

Postby Absentia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Glad you decided to continue this, when he said he had no plans on continuing this before, did feel like a little bit of a waste, it had a solid foundation and plenty of potential, look forward to seeing you develop this more.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

oooOOOOooooooh. checked out vore war a while back and wasn't happy with it; maybe this'll suit my tastes better. gonna be watching this develop
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Lonewolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:55 am

I played the old version of vore war, and I have to say this is a huge improvement on the game. Great job!

If you are open to suggestions. I have a few quality of life changes:
* A -levelup available- indicator of some kind would be a nice on the army info screen
* A -buy expensive all- button to give the stronger version of weapons to your army
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Could you post or send me a spritesheet? I think I lost the old one and Unity is harder to interact with in this regard, i'll try doing something with armor/weapons/models themselves.

Another thing is skin tones. The ones in old Vore war were somewhat... yellow-y. Thee are many hex codes for more natural skin over the internet.

these ones are good:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5d/7b/ac/5d7b ... design.jpg
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I played the old version of vore war, and I have to say this is a huge improvement on the game. Great job!

If you are open to suggestions. I have a few quality of life changes:
* A -levelup available- indicator of some kind would be a nice on the army info screen
* A -buy expensive all- button to give the stronger version of weapons to your army

Thank you, and I'll definitely implement both of these changes.

GreenSlime wrote:Could you post or send me a spritesheet? I think I lost the old one and Unity is harder to interact with in this regard, i'll try doing something with armor/weapons/models themselves.

Another thing is skin tones. The ones in old Vore war were somewhat... yellow-y. Thee are many hex codes for more natural skin over the internet.

these ones are good:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5d/7b/ac/5d7b ... design.jpg

I'll play around with the skintones to find what works well. Here's the current spritesheet for you, and in case anyone else wants to poke around with it.
sprites.png
Character Sprites
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jade86 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 pm

are you going to implement other vore actions like anal or unbirth or cock vore ?
Jade86
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:17 pm

heya the only thing I kinda wanted in the original game was a mode to run either ai vs ai or player vs player so it would be real neat if you could get that to work

• Neato apparently you already got that setup
Last edited by Jadex on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Jade86 wrote:are you going to implement other vore actions like anal or unbirth or cock vore ?

I do have something in mind for unbirth, but as for the others, as it stands now I don't know how I'd differentiate them other than just being a simple text change.

Jadex wrote:heya the only thing I kinda wanted in the original game was a mode to run either ai vs ai or player vs player so it would be real neat if you could get that to work

That's already in the game. You can play with 4 human players, or you can play with 0 human players, or anything in between. (The options menu also lets you adjust how fast the AI moves so that you can keep up). I did that pretty early on because it helps with testing features.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game