Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 4/17/19

Postby firefox01 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:58 pm

OK, I have restarted and now I have now idea how to get the option to go to belinda's house, any clues? I did it before but cannot work out what i need to do
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rewired » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:28 pm

firefox01 wrote:OK, I have restarted and now I have now idea how to get the option to go to belinda's house, any clues? I did it before but cannot work out what i need to do

I might be a bit off on this, but first, do the mutation event at the school infirmary, and then go do the Merrill event in the teacher's lounge. Ater that Belinda's house is accessible from the park.
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:58 pm

I have no idea how to even access the menu. How do you do that on a phone?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby firefox01 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Rewired wrote:
firefox01 wrote:OK, I have restarted and now I have now idea how to get the option to go to belinda's house, any clues? I did it before but cannot work out what i need to do

I might be a bit off on this, but first, do the mutation event at the school infirmary, and then go do the Merrill event in the teacher's lounge. Ater that Belinda's house is accessible from the park.

I was sure i had done merrils event, I will try again
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spur » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am

this wait is killin me
Spur
New to the forum

Postby account » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:27 pm

Same, I always follow this post but never comment. This is by far the best vore game ever made. I am always so thrilled to see updates but I'm also so impatient. :lol: Ryanshow is so unbelievably talented.
account
New to the forum

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:58 pm

account wrote:Same, I always follow this post but never comment. This is by far the best vore game ever made. I am always so thrilled to see updates but I'm also so impatient. :lol: Ryanshow is so unbelievably talented.

I concur, it's a decent game. I was kind of hoping that there'd be some sort of Halloween update tbh. (Or, thinking for the future, maybe even a Thanksgiving one and/or Christmas one!)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 11/13/19

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Wow, been a while hasn't it? Apologies to all. A family member came down with a fatal illness. I've been preoccupied, will be for some time while this plays out to a likely inevitable conclusion.

In the meantime I have worked when I could muster the will. This meager offering includes two new girls.

The first was designed by a fan, a submission of most of the lines which I morphed into a form that can fit into my template. It was a bit of an effort to make it fit but here it is! The locker incident has been extended and the bully girl is now a fight-able opponent if you've helped the boy stuck in the locker.

The second girl is connected to a new feature in the hallway. The guidance counselor will fill you in on an opportunity to supervise a school club, of which one girl is designed so far. Patrons of an appropriate level can add new girls.

Also new events have been added to the school newspaper outside the school.

pc: https://mega.nz/#!pN0EkCaA!O-tPOu0afbQW ... S7fzyBb3aU
mac: https://mega.nz/#!kZ92wAzL!89LbGIaHXuZo ... UXBMX516Mo
phones: https://mega.nz/#!9QkwTKJD!36LcP12E6tTR ... QZyxvR9Bj8
chromebooks: https://mega.nz/#!1Rli1KzC!YSgpO6KwNDQ7 ... NNw2SQ451w
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Yay thank you for a great job as always Ryan. hmm how do you help the boy in the locker, only gives me the option to leave him. I hope all is well on your end. I'm sorry about your family.. Take care of yourself first.
Last edited by NovaDragn on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Wow, been a while hasn't it? Apologies to all. A family member came down with a fatal illness. I've been preoccupied, will be for some time while this plays out to a likely inevitable conclusion.

In the meantime I have worked when I could muster the will. This meager offering includes two new girls.

The first was designed by a fan, a submission of most of the lines which I morphed into a form that can fit into my template. It was a bit of an effort to make it fit but here it is! The locker incident has been extended and the bully girl is now a fight-able opponent if you've helped the boy stuck in the locker.

The second girl is connected to a new feature in the hallway. The guidance counselor will fill you in on an opportunity to supervise a school club, of which one girl is designed so far. Patrons of an appropriate level can add new girls.

Also new events have been added to the school newspaper outside the school.

pc: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!pN0EkCaA!O-tPOu0afbQWUnn1QNXfxwuy9wVMZTQ8jS7fzyBb3aU">https://mega.nz/#!pN0EkCaA!O-tPOu0afbQW ... S7fzyBb3aU</a><!-- m -->
mac: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!kZ92wAzL!89LbGIaHXuZogDcgxZs04Gdmrg4QKGiDNUXBMX516Mo">https://mega.nz/#!kZ92wAzL!89LbGIaHXuZo ... UXBMX516Mo</a><!-- m -->
phones: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!9QkwTKJD!36LcP12E6tTREOjpipqzN_BU4gKl9OZFcQZyxvR9Bj8">https://mega.nz/#!9QkwTKJD!36LcP12E6tTR ... QZyxvR9Bj8</a><!-- m -->
chromebooks: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!1Rli1KzC!YSgpO6KwNDQ7OndjV4EaZKo9tkS3o5aJzNNw2SQ451w">https://mega.nz/#!1Rli1KzC!YSgpO6KwNDQ7 ... NNw2SQ451w</a><!-- m -->
Awesome, I just looked at the new scenes. I like how the locker incident has its own identity now, and I'm Super excited for the new club mechanic. Can't wait to see what you do with it next. :-D
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:25 pm

NovaDragn wrote:Yay thank you for a great job as always Ryan. hmm how do you help the boy in the locker, only gives me the option to leave him. I hope all is well on your end. I'm sorry about your family.. Take care of yourself first.

The strength check to help him is 150. Having a strength higher than that or having a high enough multiply number to get that high of strength temporarily is the way to go.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NanasBananas » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:23 am

Welcome back! I kept thinking back to this game every once in a while, wondering when another update might pop up, glad to see it happen!

Sorry to hear about the troubles in your personal life, though. I can only imagine what that's like, but I hope you hang in there!

As for the update itself, this actually came at a great timing. I was just getting in the mood for some vore content! Honestly, it might have something to do with the fact that I started watching Fairy Tail recently and I just got to an episode where a character got swallowed by another. It was a burly dude doing the swallowing, so not so much my thing, but it was still proper vore, so it still managed to stir something that rekindled my interest in the genre after a while of not indulging in it enough...

Really enjoyed both of the new events. The bully girl deserved a proper fight, I'm glad she got it. I love the scenario of trying to help someone and standing up to a bully, only to be taken down ourselves... The cheerleader scene in the teacher's lounge is still one of my favorites... I liked her burping picture, and I especially liked the more seductive variant of her vore move. It was also kinda nice to have the game allude to her thighs in some of her moves - I feel like that's one of the most erotic parts of the body that often gets overlooked...

Caitlyn was also a lot of fun - definitely not someone I minded finding myself on the inside of. I especially enjoyed picking the slow digestion and getting to spend a whole day with her, and what she did for the final binding was pretty satisfying as well. Could be nice to see the club fill with a couple more girls who show up randomly, seems like a pretty fun feature...
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby voraciouser92 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Hey guys,
I want to know 2 things there :
first, I would know how to encounter the soccer girl? :?:
Second, I would like know about these images:
alt_classroom.jpg

policestation_cell.png

policestation_cell.jpg

Where can you see these backgrounds? :?:
Thank you for responding to my post(and sorry for my bad English because I live in France) :gulp:
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:17 am

TheAlbax wrote:Hey guys,
I want to know 2 things there :
first, I would know how to encounter the soccer girl? :?:
Second, I would like know about these images:
alt_classroom.jpg

policestation_cell.png

policestation_cell.jpg

Where can you see these backgrounds? :?:
Thank you for responding to my post(and sorry for my bad English because I live in France) :gulp:

Bottom two are the police station, you gain access by progressing the story to the end of currently available story.

Ditto for soccer mom, she only shows during challenge encounters that are triggerable (Triggered by Integration publically). In order to get soccermom, your student rep needs to be higher than the teacher rep by at least 15 or more. Vise versa gives you a different encounter
2quick4u
Participator

Postby homer127112 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:47 am

I believe the phone link is not linking to the current build. I tried to download it and update, but it is still showing build 1.8.1
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby Aviator2345 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:11 pm

So for the life of me I can't figure out how to run this on a chromebook.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:30 pm

So, as I believe I've done everything in the new update, is it possible to do the Integration to save Belinda? Or will that be coming in the next update?

Also, I cannot figure out how to beat the Soccer-mum. Any tips or advice please?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:21 am

2quick4u wrote:
crowtomas01 wrote:anyone know who to beat sally?

Soccer Mom? Multiply charisma, compliment all body parts until they're green. LUST MANAGEMENT LIKE A BAWS

Each green meter makes you take lust damage. Ending the fight with less than all 3 meters filled, means you lose
2quick4u
Participator

Postby GeekForge » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:38 pm

I'm really confused I can't find any way to open the menu to save on android. I can load from main menu but it's pointless without any saves and it means I'm having to start a new game every time.
GeekForge
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 am

GeekForge wrote:I'm really confused I can't find any way to open the menu to save on android. I can load from main menu but it's pointless without any saves and it means I'm having to start a new game every time.

Depending on your screen, using a stylus maybe easier. It wont be present during some scenes, but it IS there, and IS pressable.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191208-101615_Ryanshow VVN Reborn.jpg
Beepboop
2quick4u
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game