Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.4.0.8 - Mega Rework)

Postby Lycaonia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:33 pm

So kind of a dumb question but how can you get eaten by your monsters unless it was only made for the player to be a pred which would be kind of disappointing but besides that it’s still a really good game.
I say we need more female majin here to feed!
Lycaonia
New to the forum

Postby SarkanArkhas » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Lycaonia wrote:So kind of a dumb question but how can you get eaten by your monsters unless it was only made for the player to be a pred which would be kind of disappointing but besides that it’s still a really good game.

Breed yourself with them. If your chosen girl is particularly hungry you may get "lucky" enough for her to eat you. Unfortunately there is no same sex "breeding" possible at the moment, so no F/F or M/M, at least from the player prey end of things.
SarkanArkhas
New to the forum

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:42 am

SarkanArkhas wrote:
Lycaonia wrote:So kind of a dumb question but how can you get eaten by your monsters unless it was only made for the player to be a pred which would be kind of disappointing but besides that it’s still a really good game.

Breed yourself with them. If your chosen girl is particularly hungry you may get "lucky" enough for her to eat you. Unfortunately there is no same sex "breeding" possible at the moment, so no F/F or M/M, at least from the player prey end of things.

You can do the same with monsterboys if your character is female, just be wary of the massive penalty that comes with being eaten. Huge reputation drop, money loss and about five days skipped oh and you lose half your stats too. Also the only ones that won't eat you right away are cowgirls/bullboys but that can be fixed by "training" them to be preds by feeding them other monstergirls/boys.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:12 am

Another idea for the vet could be a quick and easy way to check a monsters personality and hidden stats like voracity, Its not all that useful now but if more stats are added or these ones start doing more things, then it could be quite useful to definitively know what the monsters stats are.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am

Yknow, that’s the thing I’d probably want the most if it didn’t require additional spritework (as everything has to, apparently)— the same sex couplings, I mean. They’re a bunch of horny monsterfolk, it would hardly surprise me much.

That’s just my two cents.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lycaonia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
SarkanArkhas wrote:

You can do the same with monsterboys if your character is female, just be wary of the massive penalty that comes with being eaten. Huge reputation drop, money loss and about five days skipped oh and you lose half your stats too. Also the only ones that won't eat you right away are cowgirls/bullboys but that can be fixed by "training" them to be preds by feeding them other monstergirls/boys.

Is that what the skull icon means by the day counter? I’ve lost reputation?
Lycaonia
New to the forum

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Lycaonia wrote:Is that what the skull icon means by the day counter? I’ve lost reputation?

Yup. And just like high reputation, low reputation has three levels with white being the lowest and the dark red skull being highest. Theres three ways to get your rep back up to neutral or get it into gold if you don't feel like grinding for it, with two of those ways using the cheat codes which are GODFORGIVEME (which yes are all in caps) which sets your rep to 0 and talkoftown which maxes your rep out. The third way is a little longer if you don't want to cheat and thats winning first in the beauty contest. Not sure how many wins it takes to increase your rep, I think Sulac said it's 10 wins though I'm not 100% sure.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 pm

The bookshelf next to the bed has some useful info on the topic, as well as other things in game.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Lycaonia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:50 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:The bookshelf next to the bed has some useful info on the topic, as well as other things in game.

Many thanks. Honestly I wish he’d let us cha he the movement keys so I could use wasd and not the stupid arrow keys cause two of my arrow keys broke off my keyboard last month so trying to play the game is such a pain.
Lycaonia
New to the forum

Postby voidrunner » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Is there a way to go full screen without maxing out game resolution, changing my screen resolution, and hiding task bar? (I'm on a lap top btw)
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lycaonia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Lycaonia wrote:Is that what the skull icon means by the day counter? I’ve lost reputation?

Yup. And just like high reputation, low reputation has three levels with white being the lowest and the dark red skull being highest. Theres three ways to get your rep back up to neutral or get it into gold if you don't feel like grinding for it, with two of those ways using the cheat codes which are GODFORGIVEME (which yes are all in caps) which sets your rep to 0 and talkoftown which maxes your rep out. The third way is a little longer if you don't want to cheat and thats winning first in the beauty contest. Not sure how many wins it takes to increase your rep, I think Sulac said it's 10 wins though I'm not 100% sure.

So dumb question again but where can i enter the codes cause so far neither of them works.
Lycaonia
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 pm

It's less dark red, and more dark pink. XD

Lycaonia wrote:

So dumb question again but where can i enter the codes cause so far neither of them works.

Hmmmm... Hey, Sulac, maybe you should put the codes in the first post for ease of finding?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Lycaonia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:22 pm

I just had an idea but in a future update would it be possible to have scenes of the monsters actually swallowing the player and some time showing as a bulge in them? Cause don’t get me wrong the sounds for them doing so are amazing but some scenes to go with it would be awesome! It doesn’t even need to be the whole monster just maw shots and some POV stuff all the way down.
Lycaonia
New to the forum

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:57 am

Lycaonia wrote:

Go to the bookcase, enter it and then go all the way to the last page and then press the up arrow key, after that type the code you want in, press enter and it'll activate and if you want to exit the cheat codes page just press the down arrow key and press x to exit. The list of cheats is on page 30, Sulac has it under a spoiler tag in the post where he's updated the game with a bug fix.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby thedragon » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:41 pm

it would be cool if the monster girl bellys would expand to accompany the weight like if they eat 4 monsters at once
thedragon
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:30 pm

thedragon wrote:it would be cool if the monster girl bellys would expand to accompany the weight like if they eat 4 monsters at once

Would be LOVELY!~ Just need the sprites.
Turbotowns
???

Postby whitewendigo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:09 pm

Honestly I wish we had more interaction/dialogue options for our girls. Kind of boring to get the same text over and over again.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Just a thought I had, CoinToasts idea for a nature reserve could be accomplished with adding a second book to the bookshelf, like a manifest that keeps a log of all monsters on the farm, past and present.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Now that Im a contributor to the game I can push more on Sulac to implement my stupid Ideas, but I do want to show you all what Im working on, mostly to see if anyone has constructive ideas on the matter.

https://imgur.com/H41JNcZ
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:30 am

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:Now that Im a contributor to the game I can push more on Sulac to implement my stupid Ideas, but I do want to show you all what Im working on, mostly to see if anyone has constructive ideas on the matter.

https://imgur.com/H41JNcZ

First, fix that link. XD
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game