Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby LonerImortal » Mon May 10, 2021 10:27 pm

and before I forget, for some reason, every time I buy a Male centaur or a Merboy with Creamoi, there is an error like the previous one.
don't know why :|
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Wed May 19, 2021 12:08 am

I’ve come up with a sort of workaround for the crash caused by an interaction between the ranch hand and some Creamoi purchases. The issue is that the “Collect” option is available on them despite there not being anything to collect, and the ranch hand can’t deal with that.

The workaround:
» Buy a bull boy, centaur, or mer from Creamoi.
» Save.
» Navigate to the save files (you may need to dig around in the thread to find just where they are).
» Open “savemgirls.ini”.
» Search for the name of the newly purchased monster girl/boy.
» Scroll up or down to data entry #28. Note monster data may be listed from top to bottom or bottom to top and scroll accordingly.
» Change value from “0.000000” to “-1.000000” and save.
» Load game and proceed as normal.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby NightRoller » Wed May 19, 2021 7:44 pm

I’ve come up with a sort of workaround for the crash caused by an interaction between the ranch hand and some Creamoi purchases.

If we could "like" messages here, I'd want to double-like this.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:46 am

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:
Unidentified17 wrote:Any signs for when the next update will arive?

Sadly that may be awhile, both me and Sulac have hit road blocks in our lives that haulted any work on the game, though work is now continuing

And unrelated to that, I found a strange glitch that is better understood seen then told,
It happened by having a male monster vore another one then breeding a female, with the male still being hungry enough to vore the female at night, this is how they looked in the morning
20210506_052615.gif

20210506_054614.gif

this only happened with the nagas and bulls, centaurs and harrpies where not effected and looked normal, was unable to test mermen due to having extremely bad luck trying to get one

looking carefully you can see the bulls play most of the animation, then jump ahead a few frames, then stop rendering for a few frames before looping, and for some reason the green haired one has his hair several pixels lower on his face,
with the naga he is constantly scrolling to the side(right?) as his animation plays, all segments of his body are being drawn a few pixels down of various lengths to the point they loop to the top, the pick snake stomach is not drawn, and the part of the snake belly that is being drawn at the top is not having its color applied, showing in grey scale

It's nice to hear that you Sulac are starting up again. But just so we don't give our hopes up I want to ask when you think, just as a guess when we might see changes coming cause I dunno about you, but it feels like a long time since the centaur and aging update.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bedlamenigma » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 am

I love this game so far.

I would like if cows and bulls could vore normally after eating their first unlucky victim, since constant starvation to get them to eat effects their health and happiness, which effects their contest results. But aside from that and the commonly requested increase in vore types, I don't really have much to request from the game that isn't already part of the current plans. I'm looking forward to it being finished, however long that might take~
Bedlamenigma
New to the forum

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:03 pm

How does one make a cowgirl be able to eat people?
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby LonerImortal » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:38 pm

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:How does one make a cowgirl be able to eat people?

let it starve.
when the hunger bar is red, try feeding someone to it, if it doesn't work, try on the next day.
at some point it will accept to eat living prey and the next living prey after will need less starvation, until it starts eating normally.
be carefull though, cause it can eat the helper who collects your items.
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apruum » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Im surprised this game is still alive. Any ways to devour more than 1 prey?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 am

Four (formerly two) minor bugs (or at least non-game-breaking bugs) and two minor suggestions:

» In savemgirls.ini, #50 on each monster girl/boy should be reset to -1.000000 on day advance to revert from their post-contest-victory dialogue. (Yep, I’ve been experimenting more. <.< >.> <.<; )
» Mergirls/Merboys are apparently calling the wrong field for their tails in contests. The player’s will always be colored correctly, but NPCs’ will invariably be flat black.
» Every time you enter the contest hall, the next time you are presented with a menu requires you to hit X once to properly access said menu.
» Possible off-by-one error in how reputation affects selling prices. I had just achieved Gold reputation, but I was still getting Silver prices until I won another competition. (Or maybe the shopkeeper is just a little harder to impress, who knows.)

» Harpies and Cowgirls/Bullboys should possibly have their weights reversed; I would expect a cow to be heavier than a bird. Harpies might should be slightly lighter than even that.
» Tangentially, possibly a slight weight variance on a per monster girl/boy — maybe up to 25% above or below the norm — to represent differences in bodies (though this would be purely mechanical due to current sprite limitations).
Last edited by AssumedPseudonym on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:42 am

Does this game allow for extra npcs to be submitted (as custom-content) or have any character customisation features? I have a few extra NPCs I would like to create for this game.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:25 am

Can the player be eaten by monster girls even if it's female? Or can it happen only if the player is male?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:14 am

Souls6 wrote:Can the player be eaten by monster girls even if it's female? Or can it happen only if the player is male?

Only male players can be eaten by a monster girl during sex, same for female players can only be eaten by monster boys during sex.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:11 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Can the player be eaten by monster girls even if it's female? Or can it happen only if the player is male?

Only male players can be eaten by a monster girl during sex, same for female players can only be eaten by monster boys during sex.

That's unfortunate. I presume there's no other way to have player as prey?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:22 am

Souls6 wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:

That's unfortunate. I presume there's no other way to have player as prey?

Nope. Not that I'm aware of anyway.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Foxysan » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:14 am

Where is the link to download the game?
Foxysan
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:11 am

Foxysan wrote:Where is the link to download the game?

Go to the first page of this thread, to the first post. Then follow the infographic
2021-07-05-000004.png
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxysan » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:32 pm

Thank
Foxysan
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Can a new control scheme be added to the game? I'd love either:

Movement keys stay the same, interact button is the enter key, and the menu key is shift.

or

Interact and menu keys stay the same, and the movement keys become W,A,S, and D.

This way it would be much easier to play the game with one hand... ya know... for reasons...
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:26 pm

So I checked his account, and it seems that while he does check-in from time to time, he hasn't said anything for almost an entire year. So I'm assuming he is too busy with things to work on the game anymore. Sorry if this was already said.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby LonerImortal » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:21 pm

Persona59523 wrote:So I checked his account, and it seems that while he does check-in from time to time, he hasn't said anything for almost an entire year. So I'm assuming he is too busy with things to work on the game anymore. Sorry if this was already said.
that would be too bad.
i'm really looking forward to see more of this game '-'
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game