Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.0.2 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 pm

of Draw Event
for object obj_monstergirl:

local variable lounge(100019, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0 (line -1)

Used the cheat to get random monster girls and the cheat to get all monster hungry. Then tried to find someone to the cow girl
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Persona59523 wrote:___________________________________________
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

local variable lounge(100019, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0 (line -1)

Used the cheat to get random monster girls and the cheat to get all monster hungry. Then tried to find someone to the cow girl

Oof... This game'll be in a fully working build eventually. ^^'
Turbotowns
???

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:09 pm

Any new code or the movenment of code can break anything down.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Any new code or the movenment of code can break anything down.

Naturally...

Buuuuut, we DO have an update! Let's see if can sleep now!

...I can! phew... The farmhand got eaten(don't know by who, it was blank where a name would have gone(just said "ate the farmhand", almost like "I" ate the farmhand... heh, hot implication, but I won't ask for that to BE implemented, we can already eat NPCs, and the farmhand would be a pretty expensive meal...), and no one has a belly...), maybe that's what was causing issues...

...And kids can't vore yet...
Turbotowns
???

Postby BMUd8854 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Just an afterthought, it would be neat to see this type of occurrence happen in the game that hasn't been brought up, trespassers. Imagine that at random (and more often when more in-game famous), random stud(s) trespass the farm at night to see what happens in there or try to rob/kidnap something.Additionally if the studs trespass when the there's a hungry girl in there, you know what happens, they get chowed down and you wouldn't loose rep because they trespassed and likely others don't know about it. Even more if these studs want to kidnap lets say a baby and the mother would by (varying) chance instinctively would eat them the same way as if they were hungry (regardless of fullness, motherly instinct). When it comes to teens however there should be a chance where either the mother or the teen would do the vore act, adding more variables but it adds an interesting aspect to the game. To be honest, THIS would be an amazing mechanic in the game because there's real-life trespassing at farms often and would be a fun twist to the game.
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:28 am

How do I use the cheats?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:17 am

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:How do I use the cheats?

For the love of... how many people are going to ask this?!

Step 1: Bookshelf
Step 2: All the way to the last page
Step 3: Up arrow
Step 4: Type cheat
Step 5: Enter key
Step 6: Down arrow
Step 7: X key
Step 8: PROFIT!!!
Turbotowns
???

Postby LostSoul13 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:56 am

First off, I want to say thank you for the changes to the health system! I don't feel like I'm fighting a constant downward spiral of poor health that takes weeks to even see the tiniest bit of recovery anymore.

Secondly, any cowgirl that isn't purchased doesn't produce milk, even if they're an adult. I haven't tested far enough to see if this ends up being the case for the other monster girls and their produced items.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby jesterkourt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:56 am

are you planning on getting rid of the stardew assets at some point?
jesterkourt
New to the forum

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:27 am

https://imgur.com/ewFwjPn

I noticed a new glitch with the harpies, the code that would give there wings color fails when it comes to ones born on the farm leaving them grey-scaled.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.1.0 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Sulac » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Just a quick bump, spoilers are working again, so I updated the first post. Added how to access cheat codes to the FAQ. Please stop asking now. Gonna look over these bugs now.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 pm

of Draw Event

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_drawFieldSex
stack frame is
gml_Script_drawFieldSex (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0
Started a fresh game, bought a centaur, hired a stud to breed with her (I used the cheats to max her health and happiness while lowering her hunger so she can eat him after they finish the deed), exited the bar went to go back to the ranch and this error popped up. That might be an issue.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby WhatTheNani » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:21 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Started a fresh game, bought a centaur, hired a stud to breed with her (I used the cheats to max her health and happiness while lowering her hunger so she can eat him after they finish the deed), exited the bar went to go back to the ranch and this error popped up. That might be an issue.
I had the exact same error for just trying to breed a stud with a centaur. Restarted the day, went about it as before but without studs breeding with centaurs, and things went fine. Then I got a "-1 ate the farmhand" message. Only girl with the icon for having eaten someone on the whole ranch was my first cowgirl, so I assume it must have been her. Went to go into the barn and got this error:
of Draw Event

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_drawFieldVore
stack frame is
gml_Script_drawFieldVore (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0

Liking the update, but, as expected, still some bugs to work out.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby DogmaticDuck » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:57 am

After raising a cowgirl and it not giving any milk, even after being an a adult for several days while fed, i did some testing.

Cowgirls and Lamia that are born on your farm don't produce milk or scales.

Raising a cowgirl and feeding them live prey allows you to collect 1 creamy milk as normal, but the collect option never goes grey, allowing you to acquire an infinite amount of normal cowgirl milk in a single day, any day.

The breakwater cheat does not cause monster girls to give birth, rather it just makes them unpregnant in most situation.

Farmhands seem broken, every time i tried to hire one to test things out, they are always eaten day 1, if i even have a single monster girl regardless of type or hunger, when i tested this with several monster girl types at the same time, the box said "ate the farmhand", no girls had bellies, no girls had their hunger sated, the farmhand just vanished, when i tried with just a single type of monster the game just failed to load the box, causing a crash.

Hiring farmhands only remove 2000$ from your account, despite saying they cost 3000$, i could not test their wage for reasons stated above.

In one situation things broke when i was messing around with cowgirl voracity, after breeding with the Cow girl one the same day she gave birth, causing the game to crash when i believe the cow girl tried to give birth, i have not tested this much, but felt like i might as well add it.
DogmaticDuck
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:50 pm

First of all, what a nice little game!
I don't know if anyone has said it, but I have a bug to report: I gave birth to an already adult cowgirl!
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Still wondering when you can get yourself devoured by a monster-girl
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:56 pm

darknessblades wrote:Still wondering when you can get yourself devoured by a monster-girl

Breed with them while they're hungry. Meaning you can(currently) only be eaten by the opposite sex, and it comes with a penalty.
Turbotowns
???

Postby mikoc5 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 pm

I'm having fun with this so far, but my one and only gripe with the game is that everything here is... well, uninvolved. Sure, there's the aspect of stat management and that's all fine and good, but collection is just hitting a button. I'm wondering if perhaps in the far future you would consider adding minigames to the collection process that allow you to take the chance on getting higher quality products if you're skillful enough, or just ruining the harvest outright or (depending on who you're doing it to) possibly hurting the monster girl you're harvesting if you suck enough balls.

Also, random thought for a feature, maybe you could add a Monster Academy in town or as a (separate) location where you could learn some more detailed things about the game's mechanics - like, spending (say) 3000G to learn which food item increases what stat, and if/what the stat increases are for the Monster Girl products such as milk/eggs; or learn in-depth the importance of each stat and likelyhoods of pregnancy when it comes to breeding, possibly even going so far as to create another mini-window that estimates the chance of success and the possible estimate stats for the newborn. Just a wild thought.
Last edited by mikoc5 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikoc5
Been posting for a bit

Postby xgodxsendx » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 pm

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

local variable foodmod(100007, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_advance_Collect
stack frame is
gml_Script_advance_Collect (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_Day
gml_Object_obj_bed_Step_0
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jidane » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:04 am

Found two graphic glitches with the nagas.

Their underbellies are still transparent and when you feed them via the "vore" option, it kind of... disintegrates the sprite next to the stats.
Attachments
naga-glitch1.jpg
naga-glitch1.jpg (16.99 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
naga-glitch2.jpg
naga-glitch2.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
Jidane
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game