IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Postby Hippie21 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:59 am

Also... Here it is...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/viq5wigww1mp ... NngNa?dl=0

This is the latest version I never had the chance to give out. This new version includes character detail changes! As always, look at the list of attribute to look at what you can change (l) and change away.

Not sure I'll continue this... But for those that are courageous enough, the dropbox also contains the source file of the script. If you forgot, to use it, place it in the same folder as the save file (Savegame.VSG) and run it.

Feel free to edit AND DISTRIBUTE the saveEdit files, as I may not do so myself. (Do keep the credits in though...). The only BIG thing I can think of that's missing is the item creation/management.

I have bigger projects to deal with right now, projects that may involve vore at some point. :3
Hippie21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Klyen2000 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:01 am

Got a quick question for the game mechanics (yeah I never played it before, how did you figure out? :D):

1. How do I interact with a NPC if I like to go on a date? Do I have to Propose, chat a lot of times or where do I can find the date option exactly?

2. I tried to propose, however I got a system message that my command has to end with ''ing'', what exactly have I to type in to get it running?
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:17 am

Klyen2000 wrote:Got a quick question for the game mechanics (yeah I never played it before, how did you figure out? :D):

1. How do I interact with a NPC if I like to go on a date? Do I have to Propose, chat a lot of times or where do I can find the date option exactly?

2. I tried to propose, however I got a system message that my command has to end with ''ing'', what exactly have I to type in to get it running?

I haven't played it in a while, but I can answer. Proposing is what you need, you need to propose something that ends in ing, IE: Fishing, Walking, Singing, Eating, Dating, etc. It's not super important what you propose, the text is all pretty generic at the moment, but you can make them like you more by proposing something they like. First you have to chat with them a bit until you see something like 'She finishes putting away her fishing equipment and turns to you...' which would indicate that fishing is something she likes, and you can propose that to get bonus relationship.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Klyen2000 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:21 am

nyanyan wrote:
Klyen2000 wrote:Got a quick question for the game mechanics (yeah I never played it before, how did you figure out? :D):

I haven't played it in a while, but I can answer. Proposing is what you need, you need to propose something that ends in ing, IE: Fishing, Walking, Singing, Eating, Dating, etc. It's not super important what you propose, the text is all pretty generic at the moment, but you can make them like you more by proposing something they like. First you have to chat with them a bit until you see something like 'She finishes putting away her fishing equipment and turns to you...' which would indicate that fishing is something she likes, and you can propose that to get bonus relationship.

Thanks a lot, now I get what it means. I only thought of the shortcuts like r+ing ^^;
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:24 pm

I was wondering how does one eat in the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Circle0Trick » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Get at least one point in VCapacity and VConsume and you'll have the command
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:08 am

Hippie21 wrote:
For me, after I've installed python, I just have to double click the file "Main_Game.py" and it runs. You can try that if you haven't already.

The other thing you can do is every time it gives you an error of "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named "pygame" example, you search on google how to install that specific module. (for pygame, you can use "pip install -U pygame" if you have pip, which i suggest you get if you don't have (this site to confirm if you have it and/or to get pip: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/install-pip-windows))

This is all considering you are using windows. If you are using mac or linux, the process are similar but the command above may not work.

Turns out I was just being an idiot the entire time and forgot to actually put the necessary files in the new folder.
I'll have to come back to this when I'm not in stupid mode.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:00 am

I mean food in the invetrory and I don't get vore as a option while leveling up.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:34 am

I was also wondering were do one put the IVG2 source codes after downloading it.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Absentia » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:41 pm

Susuko wrote:I mean food in the invetrory and I don't get vore as a option while leveling up.

You need to put points in to the vore skill to vore.

Susuko wrote:I was also wondering were do one put the IVG2 source codes after downloading it.

if you have to ask that question you don't need the source codes.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:51 pm

Susuko wrote:I mean food in the invetrory and I don't get vore as a option while leveling up.

Levelling up won't do anything until except give you skill points.
Press "k" to access the skill point menu and then "H" to see the list of what you can put them in.
Spoiler: show
"VCa 1" in the skill point menu, for example, will put 1 skill point in Vore Capacity.
Do that for your vore skills, and then you can eat.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby htonoj » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:30 pm

I feel stupid but how do you equip items in this game? i got a warhammer, I typed eq to equip it, it asked for the ID (1), put that in, and it told me unrecognized command. What am I doing wrong?
htonoj
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:37 pm

htonoj wrote:I feel stupid but how do you equip items in this game? i got a warhammer, I typed eq to equip it, it asked for the ID (1), put that in, and it told me unrecognized command. What am I doing wrong?

Forgive me when I say this as I mean not to come off as rude or insult your intelligence by asking this but did you type both eq and the number of the item you intended to equip together? (I.E eq 1)
If yes then maybe it could have some form of stat requirement?
I am usually using a bow as I tend to favour fighting from range over close quarters so I won't deny that maybe Warhammers have a stat requirement.
Younger99
Participator

Postby htonoj » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:40 pm

goddamn it, that's what it was. It would of been nice if that was explained. I am an idiot and I will wear my dunce cap with shame
htonoj
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:30 am

My big curiosity is, can you seduce NPC's into being prey? Or is anyone going to make it that you can seduce people enough to convince them to be prey. I'm not big on forcing it, plus I do kind of enjoy a relaxed vore session. Gonna be experimenting if I can or can't, but if anyone can answer that be great.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorfandum » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:23 am

Not sure if anyone will reply, but is there a way to see what each skill does? It's kinda hard to invest in a skill if there's not much of an explanation for them when looking at them. (EX: What does metamagic, meditation, and knowledge do?)
vorfandum
New to the forum

Postby Scrypter » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:10 pm

Hippie21, can you edit the size of the chest and butt of the character in your save game editor?
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hippie21 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:02 pm

ZypherOX44 wrote:Hippie21, can you edit the size of the chest and butt of the character in your save game editor?

No, that is one of the values not implemented in the editor sadly. When using the editor, you can press "L" for a list of all the variable that can be edited.
Hippie21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:21 pm

I'm wondering if willing vore as pred was ever implemented since the last time I peeked in.

Has it or is it still 100% unwilling?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:38 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'm wondering if willing vore as pred was ever implemented since the last time I peeked in.

Has it or is it still 100% unwilling?

They moved on from the game years ago and released the source code. So you'd have to add it yourself or find somebody who could.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game