Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Then i don’t know what to tell you. That clears all prey registered with all preds. If you click her in the console and type “getav 000currentprey” does it show a non-zero number? If it’s non-zero, use modav on her with a nimber that is negative of whatever was returned with getav. (So if it was 4, type modav -4). Then see what happens the next time she swallows someone
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Carreau wrote:Then i don’t know what to tell you. That clears all prey registered with all preds. If you click her in the console and type “getav 000currentprey” does it show a non-zero number? If it’s non-zero, use modav on her with a nimber that is negative of whatever was returned with getav. (So if it was 4, type modav -4). Then see what happens the next time she swallows someone

That worked, any idea about Bria being stuck following after dismissal?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:33 pm

Nope. She’s tied to the vanilla follower system, so if you have a mod that affects that, it would affect her
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby chris9774 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:43 am

Don't know if this has been brought up already, but the Thicc meter wont go past 50-60 ish percent, even after eating an entire camp while at full satiation. Is this just me getting unlucky or is it not supposed to go to full? I'ts been like this for the last few hours of gameplay.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:02 am

chris9774 wrote:Don't know if this has been brought up already, but the Thicc meter wont go past 50-60 ish percent, even after eating an entire camp while at full satiation. Is this just me getting unlucky or is it not supposed to go to full? I'ts been like this for the last few hours of gameplay.

It might have something to do with how you have the Muscle to Fat ratio. Mine is set to full muscle and my Thiccness never rises. I think that maybe the cause.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby universalgameris » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 pm

after having played with the mod for a bit I've got an idea that might make stealth while digesting a tad more tactical (chances are someone's already brought this up or you've already considered it but I'm not combing through 199 pages dear god)

would it be possible to have NPCs react to the digestion sound files like they would footstep sound files? trying to time your sneaking so your digesting doesn't give you away might be an interesting mechanic
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby bigboye » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:08 pm

It seems that if I try to enable weight gain with MCM. The button automatically returns to off setting.

Pretty much it doesnt save any changes I make in MCM.

Anyone know how to fix this?
bigboye
New to the forum

Postby david9957 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:22 am

My coldsteel's belly keep flickering while digesting the prey.

It keeps disappear and get back to original belly state again and again.

Anyone know how to fix it?
david9957
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:33 am

@bigboye If you're not getting an error message from within the menu itself, this is most likely a F4SE issue. Please reinstall script extender and see if that fixes it.

@david9957 This sounds like a known bug. Depending on how bogged down your system is, often the game can't quite keep up with how quickly your player model changes and so it flickers occasionally. You might want to play around with the Digestion Tick Rate settings to reduce this problem.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:26 pm

You know what would be a Great Companion Mod to this Mod, not a Fo4 Companion, just a Mod that works in support of this one.

A mod that records your Vore level and Perks, and your Companions Vore Level and Perks, as well as the consumption stats, and your settings.

The reason I say this, is that when the mod breaks and you have to un-install it so it works properly again, it's a pain to have to go through all the effort of getting your levels back up, and getting all your settings set.

So it would be nice if there was a Mod that just remembered the surface level data, so when you un-install FOV and re-install it, you don't have to go through the set up again.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HipsterDwarf » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:08 am

Hi, im trying to get thicc vore working. and after doing some digging, it seems MCM is having issues with the scripts. any idea why and how i can fix this?

Specifically, im getting errors like this
Warning: Cannot retrieve a property value WeightModEnabled from a form with no scripts attached. (Voremersion.esp|CB69)
HipsterDwarf
New to the forum

Postby 50000bees » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Awesome mod! I've been having a lot of fun with it! Thanks so much for making this: it's a very quality mod and I love that I can play as a pred in particular!

I made a video of some of my adventures with this mod, so I figured I would post it here too! viewtopic.php?f=53&t=56642
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:57 pm

HipsterDwarf wrote:Hi, im trying to get thicc vore working. and after doing some digging, it seems MCM is having issues with the scripts. any idea why and how i can fix this?

Specifically, im getting errors like this
Warning: Cannot retrieve a property value WeightModEnabled from a form with no scripts attached. (Voremersion.esp|CB69)

I got you fam.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18SS ... J3syrXxr4g

An idiot proof guide. I know it's idiot proof because I used it. Just don't deviate from the instructions.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:50 am

I just can't get voremersion to work at all.
No speech option, no ui additions, almost nothing. The only thing I do get is the MCM addon menu.
Thicc Vore options also immediately deactivate as soon as I leave the MCM.

If there is a fix/tutorial/anything that can help, please for the love of god, tell me.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:22 am

Literally look one post up for a step by step guide.

But from the sounds of things, your F4SE isn’t launching correctly
Carreau
---

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:46 pm

TheMastermind wrote:I just can't get voremersion to work at all.
No speech option, no ui additions, almost nothing. The only thing I do get is the MCM addon menu.

If there is a fix/tutorial/anything that can help, please for the love of god, tell me.

See my post directly above yours.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 50000bees » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Hello! I am running into some problems with an addon mod that I’m working on and I was wondering if anyone could provide any insight into what the problem may be.

My mod is designed to allow certain creatures to swallow and digest the player. I know that Delt already made Vorish Creatures, which does nearly the same thing, but that mod requires all DLC and I don’t have all DLC, so I wanted to make a mod that will work with only the base game and will include patches for creatures added by far harbor at least (I don’t have nuka world). I also want my mod to be able to work without having coldsteelj’s weight gain mod installed, so that people who can’t get it to work (like me) can still use my mod. This means that the creatures will not have visible bellies when they swallow the player or anyone else, but I’m fine with that.

The basics of my mod work fine. When a creature attacks you, you have a chance of getting swallowed, and if you are still in that creature’s belly by the time your health runs out, you are digested and have to reload a save. It works exactly like getting swallowed by any other hostile creature (like the raiders from Poxiva’s Vorish Raiders, for example, which I also have installed).

However, I am running into one very bizarre bug. Whenever a creature that my mod effects swallows the player, the creature stays in combat with the player and continues to attack the invisible player. The context vore menu shows up fine, but interacting with it does nothing: looking at my log files, I’m pretty sure this is because the predator is still in combat. This only ever happens with creatures my mod effects: raiders work fine, and I also have JrLoken’s Deathclaw Pred mod installed, and the deathclaws work fine as well. The only preds that don’t leave combat when they swallow the player are the creatures that my mod effects.

I’ve spent the better part of a day combing through Fallout Vore and Voremersion’s files, searching this thread and others, and banging my head against the wall, but I can’t seem to get my preds to leave combat. I’ve tried reinstalling Voremersion and F4SE because I read that those can sometimes cause this issue, but it didn’t change anything.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions or insight into what might be going wrong with this. I know this isn’t about core Voremersion, but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

More technical details about my mod in spoiler:
Spoiler: show
I created my mod with FO4Edit by referencing what JrLoken did in their deathclaw pred mod, since that mod doesn’t have this issue. My mod edits the unarmed weapon for the creature: let’s say a Yao Guai for example. In this case, the unarmed weapon would be “UnarmedYaoGuai.” The only changes I make are that I add the devour object effect (000SwallowEnchantment "Devour" [ENCH:06003D49]) to the weapon and give it the lethal vore keyword (000LethalVore [KYWD:0601216C]). These are the exact same changes made by JrLoken’s mod, except that JrLoken’s mod also includes an additional navigation mesh info map: when I tried adding this to my own mod as a test, the bug was still present.

I’m happy to provide logs and the files for my mod if anyone thinks those would be helpful.

EDIT: forgot to mention, the preds that my mod effects can also swallow turrets for some reason.
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Aces wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:I just can't get voremersion to work at all.

See my post directly above yours.

I've followed that guide, but my situation didn't improve at all. I don't think it's from the installation of the mod itself, as the post above you said, since I followed every step perfectly and double checked it every time.
EDIT: After some fiddling, I realised I didn't install HUD Framework, so that fixed the lack of HUD related things, but still got all the other problems.
Last edited by TheMastermind on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:16 pm

I'm really enjoying this mod! And very excited for Fallout Vore 3.0. Thanks for making this and working so hard on it! :-)
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:35 pm

markdf wrote:I'm really enjoying this mod! And very excited for Fallout Vore 3.0. Thanks for making this and working so hard on it! :-)

Thanks! I’m looming forward to getting it out to ya’ll. There’s still quite a bit of work left though
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game