Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 am

The outfit included with the current version is one I made in outfit studio. It’s based around atomic beauty. I had to add hands in outfit studio as well, but the textures came in correctly. In the end it’s a moot point because I’m swapping her over to the waster armor in the next release so I don’t have to tie her outfit to Nuka World DLC.

I’m glad ya’ll are liking her so far!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:20 am

I played around with her now for at least 2 hours and she also works completely fine with the "Better Companions" mod. Got detected right away and everything seems to work smoothly.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:55 am

DarkSlayer wrote:I played around with her now for at least 2 hours and she also works completely fine with the "Better Companions" mod. Got detected right away and everything seems to work smoothly.

Cool! I don’t play with that mod, but that’s awesome it gells with Bria. Let me know if you run into any hinks with it and I’ll try to iron them out.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 pm

I found one small bug so far, which is (not related to Better Companions):

Whenever I ask Bria about her thoughts (just the "Your thoughts?" topic branch), the dialogue cannot be skipped like the rest. Seems like it is missing empty sound and lipsync files for that? Not sure.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

The current version is indeed missing the lip files for quicker dialogue for “your thoughts”. I addressed that already and those files will be included in v1.0. Given the sheer number of idle dialogue, I felt it was best to get those files finished last. I added lip files for the dialogue I knew everyone would be forced to sit through. The final version should have lip files for all dialogue.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Ah okay, thanks for the info :)

Can't wait for 1.0 then. I enjoy taking her along.

My current Squad:

Me
Heather (Equipped with a Bean Bullet Autopistol thanks to Knockout Framework and a mod adding non-lethal weapons)
Bria just with her vore ability.

Enemies either get eaten or just get bashed with a lot of bean bullets...and then eaten.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

DarkSlayer wrote:Ah okay, thanks for the info :)

Can't wait for 1.0 then. I enjoy taking her along.

My current Squad:

Me
Heather (Equipped with a Bean Bullet Autopistol thanks to Knockout Framework and a mod adding non-lethal weapons)
Bria just with her vore ability.

Enemies either get eaten or just get bashed with a lot of bean bullets...and then eaten.

Noice!

So while I wait on a Yay or Nay about hair mods, I started working on the next phase of voremersion: systems and weapon mods. I want to make a bunch of weapon mods that we can craft and apply to the devour line of weapons to make them upgradable over the long run of a playthrough. So, the first one was a nuisance item I always find at early game stages: power armor wearers. The mod (which will eventually have specific crafting requirements, but I have everything set to no requirements for testing) punches a power armor pilot out of his armor so we can eat him easier >:D This pass is still a little touchy. Sometimes the wearer flops out of the armor correctly. Sometimes the wearer and the armor are launched into orbit. I hope to get that last bit fixed >_> But it works..ish! And the power armor gets marked as player owned afterwards. You earned it! I hate how when you force someone out of power armor, the frame is still marked owned, so this upgrade won't do that. But it turns out, that in testing it on a BoS knight, the guy would ALWAYS go back into the armor unless it was marked as player owned. So, marking it player owned kills two birds with one stone.

ScreenShot34.png

-I plan on having a set of upgrades where you can only have one at a time. I may decide to allow them to be compounded. Not sure yet.

ScreenShot35.png

-Upgrade naming is working fine now!

ScreenShot30.png

ScreenShot31.png

-This dude launched, which usually doesn't happen. 9 times out of 10, the pilot just flops to the ground right behind the armor.

ScreenShot32.png

-Marked and ready to go the collection lot.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 am

Ah yea, the issue with physical objects (bodies, junk etc) reaching for the stars. In my current playthrough I tend to have the issue, that, if I vore an enemy and he/she escapes, they tend to flip and flop around the area and sometimes headbutt the ceiling or wall, break body parts and go unconscious because of Knockout Framework. Sometimes it also happens, that enemies outright clip out of the level, if you are in an interior cell.

I think the issue can be resolved somehow, but not sure how. (Maybe needs F4SE coding?)

No idea, if the XYZ values on where the NPC spawns when being ejected can be influenced.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:37 am

I have the force turned way up on the push actor script to get the NPC to fall away at least a few feet from the armor. The fix is to find a way to interrupt the animation event the NPC goes through so the push script can work properly. Then I can turn the force down to a reasonable figure. Right now, it's touchy because sometimes the push script gets to act unhinged on the NPC and launch them, or the push script just cancels the animation event and they flop. I don't think it needs F4SE coding as there aren't any animation interrupt extensions I could find. I reached out to the Nexus mod community to see if there's a simple answer.

The way power armor works is wonky. So, frames are furniture. An NPC is just sitting on the furniture when they enter it. Their race is then changed to Power Armor Race after they enter it so their meshes are distorted to fit in the armor. The furniture reference is deleted and I think the power armor is seen as an armor at that point. On exit, the frame turns back into furniture, the race is changed back to what it was before, and the NPC enters an exit furniture animation.

As far as the FOVore launching people on vomit, it primarily happens when the player is moving. Gat and Co. used the same push script with a force value of 0. So I guess when the player is moving, they can apply some wonky physics to a ragdoll item. Kind of like when you kick a piece of junk in the game. It might be best to change it to a slightly positive number to see it can get the NPC on the ground so the player can't kick them away like normal junk. It's something I can test in my patching.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

Thanks for the reply and explanation :)

I haven't touched the CK since Fallout 3/New Vegas and it is funny, how Bethesda creates such stuff (kind of like the train on FO3, which was basically just a helmet). The only times, where the vomit launch gets annoying is, if I am in cramped environments and suddenly the NPC gets kicked through the ground, wall or ceiling and therefor is outside the map. Otherwise it is fine.

I might get back into modding again at some point (where my skills with papyrus are zero, i am more the guy who does stuff to add new items etc).
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 am

Every Beth game since Oblivion I've played heavily modified, but this is the first time I've thrown my hat into doing any modding myself. I had downloaded the GECK for FO3 to dig around in the files when it first came out, and did the same with Skyrim and the CK, but never got into the nuts and bolts of making mods. This is my first try at some serious modding with the system, and it really isn't that bad IMO. Gat's mod woke up my muse I guess. LOL.

Papyrus isn't so bad. It's C++ lite as far as I'm concerned. It's obvious that it was C++ class based with a bit of watering down done, but I've been able to wrap my head around it fairly well. The CK wiki is a massive wealth of knowledge for understanding inherent functions of the system. All I've really done so far is take what's in the CK, compare it to base scripts, and then work forward from there. It also helps that BethSoft standardized a ton of how it structures certain things, like companions. The dialogue system is more or less identical from one companion to the next, so I was able to use other companions as a template for how to set up quest stages, topic info scripts, etc. One reason Bria works so well with other companion mods is that she's basically set up as a DLC companion like Gage or Longfellow who plug into the vanilla companion lists.

My weakest spot in modding is world editing. I'm not that creative when it comes to designing a world space. That's one of the reasons why I'm going to push off Bria's companion quest till later.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:49 am

World Editing is something I barely touched as well. I did some mapping in Worldcraft (Half-Life 1), Hammer Editor (Half-Life 2) and UnrealED (from Unreal 1 to Unreal Engine 4). Sadly, the CK is really sluggish and slow in my opinion and if I do some light modding, I always use xEdit so far.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 pm

A question regarding how Bria is handled as companion:

Can Bria be a follower, who you can take along alongside other companions in a future version? (Kind of like custom companions like Heather, which do not count towards the companion counter)

I am not really fond of the current "unlimited followers" mods, which bypass the limit for every single companion...they tend to introduce issues.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:52 pm

She’s set up exactly like a DLC follower. So she’s plugged into all things that. All followers and companions in the vanilla scripting.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Ah okay.

No idea, how Heather is set up to be able to tag along with any other Companion and not counting towards the follower limit then.

Hmm...then I will rush through the Automatron DLC real quick with Ada. (I can't recall how often I did that DLC already)
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:Ah okay.

No idea, how Heather is set up to be able to tag along with any other Companion and not counting towards the follower limit then.

Hmm...then I will rush through the Automatron DLC real quick with Ada. (I can't recall how often I did that DLC already)

I looked at Heather, and it looks like they didn't plug her into the follower stuff, kind of like how Dogmeat is handled. But she also can't be used for workshops, and she probably has issues with some main quest stuff since there's lots of quests that have special handlers for followers. Dogmeat is always handled specially on those script fragments.
Carreau
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:34 am

if you're, like, looking to experiment with hairstyles like something you said several posts go seems to imply, i'll always endorse azar ponytail hairstyles
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSlayer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:56 am

Carreau, I modified the VM_CompBriaPerkScript.psc at line 9 and 13 to disable the following lines:

game.getplayer().equipitem(BriaPerkStatusEffect, false, true)

I do not know, if this setup was intended for debugging, but if you get the popup whenever you swallow a 2nd and 3rd victim, it can get really annoying. Or maybe it is a bug on my end...

EDIT:

Scratch that..noticed my own error. Never look at stuff if you just got up and are still tired. Nonetheless, the message somehow is not getting silenced for me.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:45 am

Which message are you not wanting to pop up? The one where it says the perk has triggered? That's intended to pop up when you swallow your second and third victim (or Bria does if you went that route). I had it as kind of a check for myself, but I figured the players would want to know when the perk was cast or refreshed. I can put in an option to disable the message going forward, but for now, comment out the debug.notification line if you don't want to see it.

If it's the equip item message, you shouldn't be getting that.

Slayerhero90 wrote:if you're, like, looking to experiment with hairstyles like something you said several posts go seems to imply, i'll always endorse azar ponytail hairstyles

Azar is whom I'm waiting for a reply from. They haven't logged into Nexus for a week, and I don't want to make their mod a dependency without an okay. If I don't get a reply soon, I'll reset the hair back the vanilla version I had originally and suggest people download Azar if they want the look in my pictures. But yeah, Azar hairs get two enthusiastic thumbs up from me as well. I use them on my player character and Bria.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 am

Ah sorry, forgot to mention.

Yea, I am always getting the pop-up from Bria's info menu (her vore level etc pp), so the equip item message. I have no idea, why it happens. I am going to check in xEdit again, if something might have a conflict.

EDIT:

Just a wild guess before I am testing:

I unpacked the BA2 from your mod and saw, that a couple scripts are in your mod, which are already in my loose files, which are:

ScriptObject.pex
ObjectReference.pex
Form.pex
Actor.pex

Did you modify anything in those files and might have I invalidated those changes with loose files overriding them?

EDIT 2:

Scratch that...still happens. I have no idea, why.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game