Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 am

Yeah, I've downloaded the mod, but the vore basement has no-one in it.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:44 am

Kable12 wrote:Still early game as well but I've noticed she did prefer ranged weapons over the default vore fist but giving her the NPC Devour (Lethal) weapon seemed to fix the problem, where she'll pick up weapons and ammo still as if they were 'better' but she still uses the vore weapon I gave her. Also for some reason her....I don't know, 'follow' script? seems a bit sketchy. Sometimes for no reason she'll just stay in one spot and not follow unless you look back at her and 'command' her, then she'll move. It also seems the Distendix doesn't track ghoul or mutants devoured and looks like it tracks them as human or not at all, not necessarily a problem but I figured I'd mention it. She's vore level 21 and has asked for a Nuka Acid once but hasn't gained any vore perks that I see or that have been tracked by Distendix. The mod also seems to have broken my Perks Unleashed mod (Removes level/skill requirements) but I'm not a hundred percent sure, as for her Melee damage it seems decent enough but later levels might require the Iron Fist 'upgrade', but the fact she devours them might make it a moot point as she may beat more prey to death than devour them.

Not exactly an expert reviewer but those are the things I've noticed so far, I know the mod is still in it's early stages but the aforementioned items aside, the mod is good. Keep up the great work!

At vore level 21, she'd only have Ravenous 1 and Acid Strength 1. Ghouls and mutants shouldn't be swallowable at that point. Ghouls are swallowable with Acquired Taste 2, and super mutants require Acquired Taste 3. The back end of digestion is the normal FOVore digestion script. I haven't made anything unique with regards to that. Gat has discussed this in the FOVore thread, but the gist of it is this: Fallout 4 is wonky about how it handles non-feral ghouls. Some non-ferals are considered humans, while some are considered humans. My stat tracker is the same as the standard stat tracker distendix and just reports Bria's version of the stats. I just added an extra window for perks so it's easier to keep an eye on what perks she's earned. If she's swallowing mutants, then I'm not sure why. Without Acquired Taste 3, the swallow chance goes to 0, and a notice in the top left should be sent saying "I can't swallow Super Mutants". I haven't given her any special swallow messages, so all of the messages are the generic ones that Gat made. I may update them to call out an actor's name so it isn't so confusing.

If you give her a standard NPC devour weapon, you will have to have female preds unblocked (this is just a warning), but there's nothing in the standard NPC devour that would cause her to favor it over her own weapon. Her personal weapon is a carbon copy with the swallow script swapped to allow her to swallow regardless if females are unblocked. You can't see it in the trade menu just like you can't see any follower weapon, but if you use console commands she should show "Bria's Devour".

How is perks unleashed broken? I haven't modified any base perk as I've added four perks with this mod. Two are front end perks (what you would see in the pip-boy) and two are back end perks for applying the companion perk damage mod and cleaning up how the perk is handled. What I would recommend is setting Bria's mod above perks unleashed in load order.

The 'follow' script is the vanilla script. All of the behavior handling isn't touched by this mod. Do you have any other mods that could affect followers like unlimited followers?

If you're forcing her to use the NPC devour weapon, she won't gain perks. All of the leveling is put into her custom devour script. It's not ideal, but it was the best way I could handle leveling without rewriting some of FOVore's scripts. Each swing of her custom devour will trigger a level parity check. If she's leveled up (which happens in the base scripts from FOVore) prior to that attack, perks will be added if she has perk points. If not, she'll need the nuka acid. I found one problem in my logic for the script, and I'll fix this on the next update. She won't check for new perks on the next swing because her level parity hasn't changed. So right now, we're giving her the nuka acid, and she's getting the perk point, but she won't actually earn the perk until her next level up (provided she's using her custom devour). Good catch!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 am

Aviator2345 wrote:Yeah, I've downloaded the mod, but the vore basement has no-one in it.

Is the mod active in your mod list? This is a weird one, but use the console command for floating camera (tcf) and see if she's clipped through a wall. I've seen some NPCs spawn in weird spots. A super early version of this mod did that to me even though I had her marker in the middle of the room. She would walk through the far wall by the bed and then go to sandboxing. I have a feeling it might be due to the sandbox radius being set to 512. It may need to be reduced for that room.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 am

Carreau wrote:
Aviator2345 wrote:Yeah, I've downloaded the mod, but the vore basement has no-one in it.

Is the mod active in your mod list? This is a weird one, but use the console command for floating camera (tcf) and see if she's clipped through a wall. I've seen some NPCs spawn in weird spots. A super early version of this mod did that to me even though I had her marker in the middle of the room. She would walk through the far wall by the bed and then go to sandboxing. I have a feeling it might be due to the sandbox radius being set to 512. It may need to be reduced for that room.
Good catch. Activated the .esp and it works now. Thanks
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 am

Aviator2345 wrote:Good catch. Activated the .esp and it works now. Thanks

Cool deal :)
Carreau
---

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:35 am

Well i'd suggest giving her a default companion weapon too, simply because a melee only companion, (try playing with a default strong) causes problems when in places where melee distance can't be easily reached, I'd suggest giving her a fair weapon that'll be decent earlygame and ok late. Like a hunting rifle or pipe rifle, Since companions special weapons use "magical companion ammo" that doesn't need replenishing; i'm sure you already knew this of course.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 pm

I’ll think about it. Maybe I might make a custom belly porter. I just don’t want her to keep defaulting to a ranged weapon when she should be meleeing for swallow.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 pm

I found a small oversight that I'll fix on the next update. When I moved Bria from her test location to the Vore Basement, the script for her affinity handler got buggered. So she's not liking/disliking player quest actions. On the next update, that'll be fixed. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Carreau
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:46 pm

darn. don't have nuka world
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:28 pm

You can still play her, you'll have to give her another outfit to wear. I honestly don't know what the outfit looks like without Nuka World installed (invisible or if it comes up as a big pink deal).
Carreau
---

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 pm

I’d say suggest looking at Synth curie’s AI. She uses a laser rifle by default but whoever I gave her the devour weapon she eagerly swapped to it in CQC and back at distance. Usually any more than 10 metres.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:41 am

NekoYuki wrote:I’d say suggest looking at Synth curie’s AI. She uses a laser rifle by default but whoever I gave her the devour weapon she eagerly swapped to it in CQC and back at distance. Usually any more than 10 metres.

Combat AI is handled via combat styles. The combat styles set multipliers that influence NPC decisions. Curie’s setup is identical to the other companions. With that said, I’ve modified Bria’s combat style to favor melee as well as make her more likely to move in and engage. I had set her identical to the other companions because I wasn’t sure if there was some default for companions, but now I’ve looked through melee NPCs to get a sense of what the CS should be. This will be part of the next update, which i hope to get pushed out today.

Edit: I was bored, so I laid out the vore perk progression. I’m going to test having the iron fist progression distributed through the vore perks. This will make nuka acid’s more desirable to give to Bria. To complete her perks, she would need 6 nuka acids over the course of the vore progression.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 am

Alright gang. I've made some changes, tested them for a few hours, and feel confident to release the new and improved version 0.1 of Bria.

I've added a change log to the first post. The only thing I can't seem to fix is quest affinity for older games. New games from here on out will work fine. If I can figure out a way to console command the handler quest to restart properly, I'll post it up. So far, resetquest followed with a stageset isn't working :\
Carreau
---

Postby misterknight3000 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 am

maybe add a option with dialogue that she swallow the player non lethal and lethal as optional
misterknight3000
New to the forum

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:30 pm

How do I install the update?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Just install it over the old files. It'll reset all of Bria's stuff, but there's not much I can do with regards to making changes to the .esp.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:23 am

So, a bug was messaged to me, and it'll be fixed for new downloads going forward. However, if you have version 0.1 installed, it's a console command fix. Open up the console (press the tilde key next to 1) and type 'set Bria_AffinitCondition_HatredAllowed to 1' She can't hate you if this global is set to 0 (default state). I was mirroring Piper when I set up her initial conditions for affinity, and Piper can't hate the player until a point has passed in the main quest. Bria will max (min?) her hatred at -999 unless you set this global to 1. She will run the dialogue for recruitment again after this, but she won't be added back to the your follower list. It'll just be the scene that plays when you interact with her after hatred. This has all been fixed for v0.2
Carreau
---

Postby erewon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:47 am

Cool mod so far ! Good work on that Carreau !

I have a question though. Is it normal that the items on things (mostly raiders) Bria ate are not showing in her inventory ?
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 am

Carreau wrote:So, a bug was messaged to me, and it'll be fixed for new downloads going forward. However, if you have version 0.1 installed, it's a console command fix. Open up the console (press the tilde key next to 1) and type 'set Bria_AffinitCondition_HatredAllowed to 1' She can't hate you if this global is set to 0 (default state). I was mirroring Piper when I set up her initial conditions for affinity, and Piper can't hate the player until a point has passed in the main quest. Bria will max (min?) her hatred at -999 unless you set this global to 1. She will run the dialogue for recruitment again after this, but she won't be added back to the your follower list. It'll just be the scene that plays when you interact with her after hatred. This has all been fixed for v0.2

Using setstage 0d000f9a 110, setstage 0d000f9a 200, setstage 0d000f9a 300 and setstage 0d000f9a 80 will fix the greet issue. Although it will make her your companion again, she'll just use your Hatred dialogue.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:12 am

Cool. I’ll clean that up on the esp as well.

For anyone wanting to setstage on v0.1, your quest IDs may be different. In the console,type ‘help bria 4’ to find the quest vm_COMBria and that should be the correct ID for your install.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game