Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Wollffett » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:58 am

TheOtaku777 wrote:I get nothing. I've set the time to 0.1, I've pressed the mapped vore specific speech button, I've tried everything. I can talk to them if I'M the prey, but if THEY'RE the prey then I can't interact! My only option is to press the mapped regurgitation button. Also, can the companion preds ever decide that "they don't want to let you go" and digest you if you critical fail trying to force them to regurgitate? I've tried that too, but they just immediately let you out.

I had the same issue with context vore I would recommend re-downloading voremersion that fixed it for me, and your companions will decide to digest you if the dislike you enough
Wollffett
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Does anyone else have missing texture problems with long johns, harness, and a few other leather type outfits? I hate asking for help and can usually fix this stuff on my own, as I am very experienced with installing mods. I installed fallout fresh, modified the two ini files, added f4SE, and only installed this mod and its requirements. At the time I started with a fresh save and figured out all the body slide stuff. The goal at the moment is to get familiar with this mod for the upcoming 3.0 mod, so i am not sure if the whole creation club updates thing destabilized a bunch of stuff in these mods.

If it helps i use NMM for any mods i download.

Sorry if i am asking for help wrong

EDIT: Well, it looks like I derped out hardcore and I am a bit embarrassed to talk about it but I will in case others have issues. The purple textures were due to me missing the 2pac's armors. The funny thing is I swore i downloaded and installed it. I know I downloaded it, and I know I dropped it in the NMM mods folder, but it seems somewhere along the line I did not put it in the right place. I seemed to have fixed the issue... ugh... I am a moron. I have another issue now, and thats not having weight gain, and clothes not forming to the bellies, but I think that is due to me accidentally activating the weight gain mod before the outfits. I am doing a clean install again.

Other than that, thank you so much for you, Gat and the various other contributors. We are lucky for the few creating and adding to such a well-rounded mod.
Last edited by zerothx16 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Hey, so, I'm kinda curious, and I know everyone else is asking this too, but how far along is Fallout Vore 3.0? Like, in terms of when its probably going to drop, is it like a year from now? 6 months? 3?
Thanks! :-D

(PS: Mod is really fun, btw.)
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 pm

Carreau doesn't need me to speak for them so please don't take this as whiteknighting but personally I think giving any kind of concrete deadline on Fallout Vore 3.0 is very premature right now.

An update of that nature to merge two mods with so many moving parts is a very complex operation and can't really be accurately estimated. It'll be done when it's done is the best answer you'll get until it's here, so if you were holding off on a play-through or something waiting for it, don't, have your fun now.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:32 am

BoxxFoxx wrote:Carreau doesn't need me to speak for them so please don't take this as whiteknighting but personally I think giving any kind of concrete deadline on Fallout Vore 3.0 is very premature right now.

An update of that nature to merge two mods with so many moving parts is a very complex operation and can't really be accurately estimated. It'll be done when it's done is the best answer you'll get until it's here, so if you were holding off on a play-through or something waiting for it, don't, have your fun now.

I mean, I didn't/don't expect a concrete "3.0 is next month" more "probably like 7 months, but its still a wip"

But still, thank you for your input :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:42 pm

It’s an excruciatingly slow process right now. I’ve also decided that part of this phase should be to completely rewrite the core scripts to speed up some of the processing. So it’s gonna be a while
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:58 am

Heya folks.

So after a while i am trying to get this mod to work again.
Seems though the combo of this mod and the vulpine mod no longer works?
When i set player race to human though, it works again.
Any ideas?
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby randacc » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm

I cant activate Thicc vore, I have built morphs, I have CBBE, Voremersion, Falloutvore but, whenever I activate the setting it reverts to "No" everytime
randacc
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 pm

@randacc Reinstall F4SE. If that doesn't work, try using LOOT to correct any load order problems.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrowdedRoom » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:22 pm

I tried a new clean install from scratch following the install tutorial video made by Carreau.

Here's what I've got issue-wise so far:

-No armors/outfits show up in game when equipped, all armors make character invisible including Bria. (Vanilla vault jumpsuit etc still shows up fine)

-Thicc vore auto-reverts back to "no" after exiting the menu

-Mcm title in game has some extra characters (I think a dollar sign) (arbitrary but might be a clue?)

-MO2 has flagged the following mods for "Overwritten loose files":

CBBE
Waster Armor -CBBE- bodyslide
2pac4eva7's CBBE
Pampas set -CBBE- bodyslide
Wasterland Girl Armor Reloaded -CBBE- bodyslide
Toxic Raider Armour
JumpSuits
AWKCR
Shino Spider Gwen Outfit
Shade Assault Armour IV
Blacke Rose (CBBE Bodyslide)

"Overwrites and overwritten":

2pac4eva7's CBBE
AWKCR

No idea if those flags matter but I figured I'd mention them just in case.

-I have ran loot and compared the load order to my previous load order on NMM. (I'll attach an image if that helps)

-I've also routed bodyslide output to "overwrite" sub-folder as per the tutorial. I never changed any of the standard "paths" settings in MO2 during setup so maybe that has something to do with it? (Everything is still sent to Base Directory: /AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/Fallout 4)

-I'll try reinstalling F4SE next.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm mostly illiterate with modding, my apologies in advance.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Load Order:
Capture.PNG (34.85 KiB) Viewed 3617 times
CrowdedRoom
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:28 am

@CrowdedRoom Here, try skimming through my guide just to check you got all the requirements nailed down: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18SS ... J3syrXxr4g

I would suspect that Mod Organizer 2's overwrite system is where most of your issues are coming from but I'll try to address each issue in turn.
Armors not showing up could be a few things but from your description it would seem that the output path re-routing is to blame. I can't say I ever recommend changing your output path, it gets complex. The simple solution is to reset the output routing back to the default and build some outfits as a test.

The options menu resetting back to no each time sounds like an F4SE issue so yes installing that again is a good idea.

The extra dollar sign characters is usually one of two things in my experience. This is either a Strings problem or a HUD mod problem. Update your HUD mods if you have one. If you're *also* getting Lookup Failed errors in-game on top of the dollar sign issue follow the written guide in this files' description: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26575

Your load-order looks entirely fine to me so good job there. Apologies I can't offer too much other than vague help, I believe most of your issues stem from your Mo2 configuration and I never left the NMM bandwagon.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrowdedRoom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:45 pm

Thank you for the guidance BoxxFoxx, I will try out these fixes out tonight. If all else fails I'll just do a fresh reinstall on everything and go back to using NMM lol.
CrowdedRoom
New to the forum

Postby Qwinson111 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:04 pm

I don’t know what to do with the answer to the Boston library puzzle with Bria can anybody help me out please
Qwinson111
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Qwinson111 wrote:I don’t know what to do with the answer to the Boston library puzzle with Bria can anybody help me out please

The answer to the library puzzle is in the first post. I'll quote it below:
Carreau wrote:For Bria's companion quest, there is a puzzle in the Boston Library that must be passed to proceed. If you missed the in game hints, check the spoiler tag below.
Spoiler: show
Shannon's cipher is based on the two numbers written on the note. The first number represents a letter in the alphabet. 1 = A, 2 = B, C = 3, etc. The second number is how many characters you must count, including spaces and punctuation. To help, there are underlined letters in each note. So if you think you're close, but the letter isn't underlined. Look around where you counted to.

Lastly, there's a shift to the cipher at the bottom of the note. It applies to all entries in the note. In the case of this note, the shift is -1:0, which means you shift the letter by -1 and the count is not shifted. So, for 3:20, instead of looking for Volume C and counting 20 spaces, you would get Volume B and count 20 spaces.

If all of that fails and you're still struggling figure out the puzzle, the answer is below. Highlight the text below to see it.

JILLspaceG

Edit:To clarify; IIRC you need to interact with a typewriter in the library. It's in the room to your left as you exit the locked rooms with the Intelligence bobblehead. When you use that typewriter, you get a series of option popups, and you choose one of the options from each popup. You would need to select the options in sequence that spell out "JILL *space* G". The *space* in this case is the character for space, not the actual word.
It's been a while since I last played, so I can't recall specifics or if it might have changed since then.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Hows the progress going? was wondering if you needed any mesh assets for the planned update, my bag of dicks mod on LL is free to use if you need dicks. Also do you have a ko-fi or anything, i'd happily throw £20 your way.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Thanks! I know CV has been a requested feature. I'll look into seeing what it could take to add in some mesh models. Obviously credit will be given if I can make it work.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:28 am

So this likely is... Entirlely Useless.

But

There is a mod on the Nexus now that has a biting attack for feral ghouls. I don't know if it's a modification the ghouls normal behavior, or if it's something the Mod Author made them selves, but it perhaps means there is a Usable animation for Vore Attacks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41715
Last edited by Anesthetic on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:59 am

Anesthetic wrote:
Carreau wrote:Thanks! I know CV has been a requested feature. I'll look into seeing what it could take to add in some mesh models. Obviously credit will be given if I can make it work.

So this likely is... Entirlely Useless.

But

There is a mod on the Nexus now that has a biting attack for feral ghouls. I don't know if it's a modification the ghouls normal behavior, or if it's something the Mod Author made them selves, but it perhaps means there is a Usable animation for Vore Attacks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41715

Looking at the description, I think the bite was a killmove, and the mod author made it into a regular, non-instakill attack somehow
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Hey there! This looks like an absolutely fantastic mod and a worthy successor to Devourment, but I'm having some difficulty with it.

Specifically, it seems like my character isn't growing much at all from thiccening, and maybe like there's something wrong with my initial settings? I followed your instructional video closely, and it seems like maybe my character is just starting out too thin, or something close to that - do you have advice on what to do with sliders? The alternative is that I missed something I was supposed to do with Bodyslide, like building the base CBBE bodies or something.

I'm also having an issue with the Gat Belly appearing with the 2pac skimpy vault jumpsuit, instead of the ColdsteelJ belly working? Once again, I followed the video instructions closely, is there anything you can think of off the top of my head that I could be doing wrong?
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 am

Holy shit Carreau ! Excellent work on this conversion. Well done you!
You did a tonne of things I planned on doing but then life happened and I vanished from ekka's. Thank you so much.

When I made my original version of Fallout Vore I tried to make it so that the community could easily pick up where I left if in case I dissapeared (life troubles hopefull over now).
Did that work out? Was the scripting commented properly to figure everything out? Was everything modular enough?
Gat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game