Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Kable12 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Also I don't know if it's been addressed but for some reason when you (the player) get far enough to swallow two prey, whenever you swallow the second it triggers Bria's Distendix.
Kable12
New to the forum

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:22 pm

So, little bug I've noticed. I can only skip the relationship dialogue.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 pm

That’s because I haven’t added empty dialogue files for the idle chatter (which is what populates the “your thoughts?” Dialogue). That’s why I said most dialogue. Not all dialogue. I plan to catch all the dialogue, but I felt it best to hit stuff that players would be guaranteed to hit.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Kable12 wrote:Also I don't know if it's been addressed but for some reason when you (the player) get far enough to swallow two prey, whenever you swallow the second it triggers Bria's Distendix.

Can you share your mod list? You have the most recent version of fovore (2.0.2)? This is your second distendix related bug that makes no sense. You, the player, shouldn’t be casting the distendix effect during swallow (let alone multi-prey swallow). Bria’s scripting doesn’t affect anything from the player scripting. So, it sounds to me like there’s a mod compatibility issue.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:14 pm

v0.2 is out. I fixed the hatred issues that were reported as well as added in a full set of loves/likes/dislikes/hates for repeated actions.

Tossing them behind a spoiler tag in case people want to learn them on their own:
Spoiler: show
Eat Corpse: dislikes (Prey should be live, not dead on the ground)
Pick Lock (owned): likes
Pick Lock (unowned): likes
Drink Nuka Acid: likes
Walk around naked: likes
Chem Addition: dislikes
Heal Dogmeat: hates
Enter Vertibird: hates
Release Synth Suspect: Hates
Refuse to help MinuteMen Settlers: Likes
Donate Item: Hates
Speech checks for more caps: likes

I was tempted to add dislike events for entering Power Armor and agreeing to help Minute Men settlers, but that felt too restrictive. I am probably going to add a dislike event for making Bria enter power armor. The idea is that she hates how restrictive they are.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Why does she hate healing dogmeat and using vertibirds?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Why does she hate healing dogmeat and using vertibirds?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 pm

I mean, it's better than Strong.

Who hates everything
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:Why does she hate healing dogmeat and using vertibirds?

Healing dogmeat is seen as a weakness in her eyes. She hates vertibirds because you can’t swallow something when you’re at altitude and the prey isn’t.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

CodeX wrote:I mean, it's better than Strong.

Who hates everything

Inorite??
Carreau
---

Postby MagowDeath » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

bug ive found happens to be the Dismiss dialogue she doesnt leave your party when ever you try to dismiss her without switching a companion but it works when you switch her for dogmeat and such, this was working fine on 0.0 version of the mod.
MagowDeath
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Who hates everything

Strong is really easy. He likes you accepting minutemen radiant quests, and also likes you killing, especially high level enemies
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 pm

NekoYuki wrote:

Who hates everything

Strong is really easy. He likes you accepting minutemen radiant quests, and also likes you killing, especially high level enemies

And I was able to get to admired with Bria before I made it to Diamond City with only picking locks and nuka acid being her repeatable affinity events. There has to be some balance. If the hate of those rarely committed actions seems to be too much, I'll drop them to dislike. But I feel it's within her character to dislike those activities. I did add speech for caps as a like since her quest affinity leans that way and she has dialogue telling the player to get as much money from people as possible.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 am

It makes sense for her to dislike things most others would typically like. Otherwise everyone feels the same.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:56 am

CodeX wrote:It makes sense for her to dislike things most others would typically like. Otherwise everyone feels the same.

Isn't that the thing with companions though? A lot of players just pick one who looks good or shoots the best guns and rolls with them for a while.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:40 am

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:
CodeX wrote:It makes sense for her to dislike things most others would typically like. Otherwise everyone feels the same.

Isn't that the thing with companions though? A lot of players just pick one who looks good or shoots the best guns and rolls with them for a while.

I’m guilty of favoring the same two or three companions on every playthrough. Two years, and I’ve never recruited strong. This is the first playthrough I recruited Hancock. One of the things I love about the vanilla companions is that they feel unique through their dialogue and their affinity quirks. My intent was to make Bria feel unique in the same way, which is why I’ve avoided reusing player dialogue outside of the shared stuff (“your thoughts?”, “i need you to exit your power armor”, etc). To me, it makes Bria feel like there’s some level of interaction that’s close to the vanilla stuff. If I had the time and resources, I’d love to add an actual voice and splice some of the SV lines to give it that last bit of polish. But that's a pie in the sky thing.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 pm

I have a potential solution to the nuka world requirement. I’m thinking of using the Waster Armor since it comes with a midriff tank top option. It’s a fantastic looking mod, and it fit pretty well with what I had been after for armor. I would require eveyone download it as I won’t include the nif or dds files, but it would allow everyone to set their body choice (CBBE vs AtomicB).

What think ye?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22310?BH=0
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Having used that armour myself I can say.....good choice.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:30 am

Carreau wrote:I have a potential solution to the nuka world requirement. I’m thinking of using the Waster Armor since it comes with a midriff tank top option. It’s a fantastic looking mod, and it fit pretty well with what I had been after for armor. I would require eveyone download it as I won’t include the nif or dds files, but it would allow everyone to set their body choice (CBBE vs AtomicB).

What think ye?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22310?BH=0

Use the Waster Armor! You Know You Wanna.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:32 am

Fuck Yeah! This is awesome!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game